• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I love the idea! Marshall might not cause he hates everyone and is really untrusting buttttt he's easy to win over. Just give him pets and let him cook weird stuff for you and he'll be fine.

Should be easy because

A) telith will probably eat anything Marshall cooks since he has a soft spot for cooked food

B) does everyone love getting petted :)

A question for thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm me and wolfytoons like the idea of Marshall and telith becoming friends cuz baby dragons....you like the idea?

Also human char idea, have said human should have a love of cryptozoology (studi of monsters basically) I think you can see where I’m going with this
Lol I do see that's actually clever
I love the idea! Marshall might not cause he hates everyone and is really untrusting buttttt he's easy to win over. Just give him pets and let him cook weird stuff for you and he'll be fine.
So shipping this friendship! I want in xD say Nathan made friends with Marshall which is how he got close to Hazel and thrn Hazel can help Telith too ahhh
OH, dang, wait, so we have to find partners on here before we start the roleplay, right? :kissopeneyes::bishiesparklesl:
Not yet I'm still waiting for people to post characters xD everyday it seems people are adding so imma wait on Friday and when its all said and done thr rp will start. I originally wish to pair people off myself but I figure some people might not like said power I choose so I'll allow you guys to choose. I guess Valeria for me is going to be someone new. Funeral says he might not be able ;-; he is the only mate for her....new human I gues lolz

Should be easy because

A) telith will probably eat anything Marshall cooks since he has a soft spot for cooked food

B) does everyone love getting petted :)
You just have to appeal to his baby side lol Like how he loves Hazel to death because he thinks of her as the mother he never had and enjoys nuzzling against her. He's like a pupper.

SO QUESTION FOR EVERYONE. Should I make a human girl to human boy?

You just have to appeal to his baby side lol Like how he loves Hazel to death because he thinks of her as the mother he never had and enjoys nuzzling against her. He's like a pupper.

Female i see more male than female

Yeah this is going to be adorable, baby dragon are apparently my mega soft spot, but yeah we need more gals so

Lol I do see that's actually clever

So shipping this friendship! I want in xD say Nathan made friends with Marshall which is how he got close to Hazel and thrn Hazel can help Telith too ahhh

Not yet I'm still waiting for people to post characters xD everyday it seems people are adding so imma wait on Friday and when its all said and done thr rp will start. I originally wish to pair people off myself but I figure some people might not like said power I choose so I'll allow you guys to choose. I guess Valeria for me is going to be someone new. Funeral says he might not be able ;-; he is the only mate for her....new human I gues lolz

Fell free to pair of my two chars in never good at choosing partners

And I also wanna know what you see....becuse we might be thinking different things

I'm facing conflict for my human girl. I'm indecisive on how I'd like her personality to be cause I already have a stoic character and a mischievous character. So I'm stumped what persona I should make her.

I'm facing conflict for my human girl. I'm indecisive on how I'd like her personality to be cause I already have a stoic character and a mischievous character. So I'm stumped what persona I should make her.
How about just a normalish gal, so she gets a little overwhelmed by the situation you know? Prehaps she didn’t believe monsters existed until this point I mean it would make sense hazel might bring said person you know give them a new perspective on life

How about just a normalish gal, so she gets a little overwhelmed by the situation you know? Prehaps she didn’t believe monsters existed until this point I mean it would make sense hazel might bring said person you know give them a new perspective on life
Hmmmm I like that idea I think I'll put a little twist on it.

I'm honestly fine RPing my characters with anyone tbh, though I’m waiting to see if more people join as well before I decide on anything.

and i can make three characters idc!
i'm making two monsters and one human if thats... cooool???

o shoot
i was just in the middle of making another monster
uhhhh i guess i can trash it and turn it into a human?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back