• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
You can reuse him but he can't have earth powers. In this rp your mate/ partner will share their power. However they can have bloom powers as basics for witches/wizard.
Oh ok share power yeah I can definitely find a good work around for it (who doesn’t love a good contract)

Oh ok share power yeah I can definitely find a good work around for it (who doesn’t love a good contract)
Yeah I should have added details in the interest check but to be honest everything will be explained in the RP plus a contract helps bond with a monster so more romance xD

quick question about your character. He has a humanoid form, but what about a human form? Does he have that just in case he doesn't freak out humans or when he's out in the city or something.
No....just the two like I said he tend to avoid such populated areas he would be able to tone back some of the features like the back horns but the claws hands will still remain, and there is good reason why he hides what he looks like, to not freak people totally out of course

No....just the two like I said he tend to avoid such populated areas he would be able to tone back some of the features like the back horns but the claws hands will still remain, and there is good reason why he hides what he looks like, to not freak people totally out of course
Lol ok noted either way I can work with this. While yes I do want human desguises I think it would also be a good or fun to somewhat not have one except for emergencies.

I just realized most of the characters are involves in darkness which is not bad, but it just gives the dean an advantage to put them down in restraints in case of emergencies by order of the coven/counsel of magic since shes a light witch/good witch

So far my idea is a jock who is likeMoose from Archie, except slightly smarter and not as strong. He is basically the athletically gifted, but slow witted son of a wealthy confectionary tycoon. Due to his mothers helicopter parenting and his own limited intelligence, he is completley unfamiliar with even the basics of romance, even to the point of being completley oblivious when girls make passes at him.
Pumpkid Pumpkid

Last edited:
So far my idea is a jock who is likeMoose from Archie, except slightly smarter and not as strong. He is basically the athletically gifted, but slow witted son of a wealthy confectionary tycoon. Due to his mothers helicopter parenting and his own limited intelligence, he is completley unfamiliar with even the basics of romance, even to the point of being completley oblivious when girls make passes at him.
Pumpkid Pumpkid
Ok! I feel I have no issure with humans rather with monsters because they hold power. But he sounds like a great character. Is he special/ gifted right? I don't mind go ahead and add him I think that's sweet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back