• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Pumpkid

~Vibing along the cosmos~
*Introduction*
fec7c34893223cbac5b76a2659af8e59.jpg

You received an E-mail, letter, or you were advised by your counselor, however you are informed, you agreed to attend a new college establishment said to want, creative open minded people for a trial of a full blown year. Why a long period? Nobody really knows except for the residents around the area of said college and nobody knows that monsters exist just yet. A peculiar thing about this college is it's said to be active only at night rather than day. Now while orientation starts in the afternoon, the batch of freshman's will gain quite a surprise to find out about such supernatural creatures attending in their hidden forms. For years the monsters have lived amongst humans. Hopefully things will go as planned, and every being can live in harmony without complications.

*Scene 1*

You have agreed to attend to: Mystic University, the new establishment near the countryside rather in the center of the city. As odd as it's location resides, the scenery of the building surrounded by nature. Pine trees every where, gardens blooming as if entering paradise even when the sun is setting blending with a thousand warm colors before dying down with cool ones. Crows cawing as the college appeared nearly empty for such a large building; yet here you have arrived for orientation. Luggage in hand for those whom are boarding to stay at the school with no knowledge to how bizarre the appointment has asked for orientation, and certainly unaware of monsters attending, hiding their forms as humanly as possible by the disguise spell cast on campus before the introduction.

Last edited:
Marshall Icarys
[Location: Orientation Room? // Interaction: N/A]

The dragon dreaded this day since Hazel brought the idea up to him. He greatly disapproved of most social interactions and generally didn't want to be surrounded by complete strangers all day. He was fine living in the manor not talking to anyone outside of Hazel but 'all birds have to leave the nest one day'. He even had to conform to a disguise, at least for the first night, to protect his identity from the unsuspecting humans that would also be attending. There were numerous charms that he could acquire, countless spells that could be said to make him more human but he settled for something he had made for him some time ago to conceal his more draconic side. A simple bracelet, light blue like the ice he created, that kept his features human-like. No more wings to fly him around, no more shifting between his dragon form and hybrid form, no more freezing rooms with his presence. He was similar to the average young adult male aside from his rather built form and glacial abilities.

The tall raven made his way through the courtyard grounds to inside the building. Orientation was where he was instructed to go but he hadn't the foggiest idea of where that could be. There weren't many instructions given on the note other than get to orientation so he ended up wandering with his suitcase for a bit. Mother never told me it'd be this annoying. He scoffed as his legs carried him throughout the first floor of the establishment. It wasn't until he poked his head inside of a theater room of sorts that was set up for this meeting that he figured he found the correct location. Opting for a seat near the back so he'd be closer to leaving, Marshall patiently awaited the ceremony to begin.

Novalie Polaris
[Location: Orientation Theater? // Interaction: Me lol]

Novalie never thought college would be a tick in her agenda but her parents recommended she acquire some form of higher education. It was the best way to meet others in her age group as well as those with a like mind. They always dreamed of their successful daughter providing grandchildren for them to play with so they all but forced her to go. This may have been a driving force for why she accepted the invitation but it wasn't the lone reason. Adding more skills to her trade would only further increase her earnings and fame. A degree in architecture and design was the most useful thing for her to have under her belt. "I'm off," the blonde stated as she said final goodbyes to her parents. It was only a half day trip to the campus from where her family lived so she decided it best to head out as early as possible. Suitcase in one hand and a backpack on her shoulders Nova was ready to start the next chapter of her life.

Upon reaching the school the first thing she noticed was how grand it was. From the vividly colored gardens to the structural design of the building itself, the school was quite catching to the eye. Nova could always appreciate the pleasing aesthetics of anything around her. Her blue orbs trailed the grounds looking for other students or even faculty but none were around that she could see. Everyone must have been inside, were her original thoughts but she didn't put much attention to it. Instead, it was diverted to finding this room where she was supposed to be having orientation. She lacked any experience with the sort so the blonde wasn't sure of where to look. Soon her eyes caught another heading into a room, a tall male with dark black hair. "Hey do you-" She tried to call out to him but he clearly either didn't hear her or didn't care enough to turn around. Her cheeks puffed lightly following after him into the room, this had to be it. A room as spacious as this one was the only logical place for this event to happen. She took a seat somewhat close to the front so she could have a good view of the stage, setting her luggage down in front of her. I just hope I get to take a shower after this... I've been on that train all day.

Coraline Florence
[Location: Orientation Hall? // Interaction: N/A]

The bubbly strawberry blonde just finished packing the remaining space in her large pink suitcase. It was going to be a while before she'd get to go home again so she wanted to make sure she packed everything she thought she might need. Coraline was still fresh out of high school, still trying to decide how she wished to spend the rest of her life. Her protective parents wished for her to remain home as their 'little princess' but she wanted more in her life than to stay under the wing of her sheltered family. She wanted to explore, to live, to experience things she would never have if she stayed in that mansion. She just had to get out and this invitation to a new school provided the perfect opportunity. "Je pars mama, papa. À bientôt!" The girl mostly spoke the mother tongue, only using English when she wasn't home. She didn't live too far from the facility, nothing a plane flight wouldn't solve within a few short hours.

Coraline arrived at the campus jetlagged and ready to head to sleep. The dark atmosphere along with the warm breeze only made her drowsiness worse. What was I supposed to be doing again? She pondered as she pulled out the letter from her suitcase pocket. Head to orientation. Right, orientation how could I have forgotten. She gently palmed her forehead for allowing something so important to slip her memory. As she walked her eyes took notice to how dark it truly was around her. The time couldn't be that late yet the sky was darker than she anticipated. Lightning bugs and dim lights illuminated the paths showing her the way to the door past the garden. "It's kind of spooky here actually... Like I'm heading into some kind of horror game." She murmured as she headed inside. The building seemed like a ghost town, not a sound could be heard through its walls but surely there had been other students, they were just out of sight. Unsettling thoughts started to flood her mind as she slowly drug her suitcase down the long corridor. What if this school really was haunted? What if I see some kind of scary monster? I mean monsters don't exist right? I'm just working myself up for nothing. The poor girl would have broken out into a nervous sweat had she not heard the gentle rumble of a closing door. Against her thoughts, Cora went after it spotting people already seated in the hall. This must have been the orientation the letter spoke of. Nodding in agreement with herself, the girl took her seat on the far side from the others she had seen waiting nervously for the dean to give their speech.

Telith
having flown in about a day prior telith was totally freaking out, no only did he have to see OTHER monsters....but h-h-humans, of course his uncle had encourage him to at least try this place, now he was wondering if he could just fly out of here instead, no. not a option he wasn't sure what magic where put on him he dared not try to "taste" them less he break whatever they where doing, so far it seemed to have made the horns that protrude form his back dissapeared, and his claws..th..they were gone...it made him feel even weaker, he did however opt to keep his hide armour and hood, no way he was going to take that hood off even what all this magic on him. he hadn't brought any luggage or anything with him since well..he tended to travel light so to speak. slows opening the halls door he poked his head inside first. there were three people...ok ok two humans females....right? shifting his gaze to the other person in the room small sparks jumped of his body in terror ANOTHER DRAGON, no one had told him there would be one here oh god...he looks so much older then telith...or was it just the degies ...he could tell but, this day couldn't get any worse... could it? he would odvoilus have to do something about the other one at some point but right now his mind had no time to think other then to basically scream at him. teilth just ran in and sat down and any old seat hyperventilateing and hoping no one would talk to him at all

Evan
a long trip from home it had been for evan he had spent a 10 hour plane ride from greece, he was tired, and slightly grumpy dragging his suitcase behinding him the place seemed baron and having this orientation in the afternoon seemed so weird, but hey altest it didn't make him have to deal with jetlag, the architecture of the place was impressive enough, had a sort of 18'ish style to it or well that what evan thought, anyway it took him some time walking to empty halls of the place to finally find the orientation one opening the door, he noticed two girls, a guy that looked like he could probably break evans neck just by looking at him hard enough, and then there was one...person? that looked like they were having a terrible day, evan headed towards them only to have the person look at him for a second before basically jumping of their chair and further away..."ok that was weird" evan though he sat down next to the seat the seat the person previously occupied putting his suitcase on to said chair

SEVEN BATTEUX
Interaction: Telith

Seven laid about 8 outfits in front of him, giving each outfit a chance to shine as he held each set in front of him in the mirror. "...Man I feel like such a girl. It's not that big a deal. I should just relax, after all its only an...nah that makes my butt look fat."

Seven had received the email, recruiting him to join this...trial education. At first he thought it was scam, and rightfully so. The world was filled with people trying to pull one over on their fellow man only to nudge ahead in life. However, after reading into it, he realized it was legit. Seven still had his reservations since education had never been high on his to do list, in fact it was probably on his bucket list as an alternate to an alternate of a backup plan. After all, his parents were rich, second his parents wanted him to go to college which only pushed him to toward the other end of the spectrum. Lastly, his parents were RICH. However, he was smart and he knew that he could not rebel AND rely on his parents forever. Sooner or later they would start to hear the complaints from his siblings and cut him off. As much as he hated their guts, he did need their support. (Hey, he wanted to rebel, no one said anything about working at Burger King). There were many signs of his impending doom. Seven's brother started to ask him about joining the army, his mother tried to set him up with one of her friend's daughters with the nice personality, and his grandmother, as sweet as she was, did the ol "I don't care what they say about you, if you need anything you come see me." These were the signs of the end times, at least when refereeing to Seven's bank account. He had to at least show them that he was trying to make something of himself and a fake univers-, err a prestigious university is exactly what the doctor ordered. It should at least buy him another 5 years of leniency. Always end the free trial before you have to pay...although it was not exactly free, but you get the point. All that mattered was that he was enrolled, and was actually going to be on time for once because he tricked himself into thinking the orientation was an hour earlier, knowing he would be late if he operated under the correct time. Don't question his methods, acknowledge his madness...

"Yeah, all of those outfits suck....going with the usual," Seven said as he picked out a long sleeve shirt and white jeans. He put on a fedora and several good luck charms as he walked outside and greeted his driver. "Top of the morning to ya, good thing we had already flown in and rented out this hotel. I don't think even a private jet could have made it here on time."

"Sir...it is the afternoon,"

"...Oh, wait am I running late?"

"No, the orientation begins this afternoon."

"Hmm, why did I think it was this morning, no matter."

"(If it was this morning it would have been over by now....) Will you be taking the limo?"

"Nah, limo just screams SNOB. We'll take the Porsche, want them to think I'm down to earth. You know, like your average Joe."

"(then take a taxi) Indeed...we will just take a mundane drive in the bland Porsche."

"See, you get me!"

Seven arrived on campus, and exited the Porsche as he marveled at the scenery. He was more of a city boy; however, his lungs nearly sung joyful hyms at the first intake of real oxygen. The driver was long gone, enjoying his freedom while Seven remembered he had no idea where the orientation was. He was looking for a crowd of depressed adults in the making because that was usually that was a tell tell sign. He grabbed his suitcase, proud of himself for no real reason outside of vanity and made his way into the school. How hard could being a student be? Somehow, by the grace of god and/or his good luck charms he found his way to that cloud of depression and boredom, the orientation hall.

"Wooo almost forgot to read my horoscope!" Seven said as he whipped out his phone.

Organized parties, impromptu get-togethers, or other social events should be enjoyable today, Aquarius. You will feel a strong sense of belonging to a family or community and a rush of affection for everyone involved. No matter what you think you have to do, don't turn down an invitation. What you gain from being with others is more important than anything else right now.

"….Hmm, this is like a social event...and be with others...seems legit."

Seven took a seat right next to Telith in order to comply with his horoscope and be with others. He hadn't noticed how uncomfortable he already was.

"Bonjour, mon ami I'm Seven...b-but not like the age! My parents were just not that creative...I'm the seventh child and all....anyway nice to meet ya.”

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Last edited:
Mf7hkCj.jpg

Chiodos Family
(Location: Theater/Interactions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm )

On stage there are two staff members and a student chattering amongst each other about today's preparations. Marshall's arrival divert's Nathan's attention causing him to hop down to greet the stoic man. "Aye! Ya finally made it! We were wondering where you are. Glad to see you made it safe and sound. Did'ja get the chance to see the monster dorm rooms? It's like living in a cabin." The wolf chirped. "Speaking of monsters, I sense a few of our volunteers have arrived. Luckily, the spell around campus should have automatically disguised all the monsters." Hazel said. "Should I open the back and let the monsters in?" The snow haired woman nods to Castiel, her oldest son. Though he refused to attend school like everyone else, he preferred to laze about and be watchful. Hazel understood that. He was a natural protector and a great one at that. The raven haired brute hops down from the stage wandering over to the nearby exit door to open wide inviting the monsters and humans in. There were a few already entering the theater. Hazel took her leave to double check everything. Castiel removed himself from the door making himself useful elsewhere as well. Nathan's eyes trail over to cute, freckled blonde whom tried to grab Marshall's attention. He felt bad. He must have taken the dragon's attention without meaning to.

Faith Vallidoid
(Location: Theater/ Interactions: N/A/ Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 LazyDaze LazyDaze thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm )
It was a long train ride, but she finally arrived to college wearing a black beany, a white and black checkered flannel wrapped around her waist, black jeans and black leather boots with a white top visible for her tattoo to be seen and belly on her left arm, black suspenders to hold her jeans though it was not necessary and of course her Bluetooth head set hanging around her neck. The brunette stood before the building admiring it's architecture, the courtyard decorated as if she is about to enter a botanic garden rather than school. Regardless, Faith is happy to be away from her home town to start fresh, to avoid drama and be a nobody rather than feared. Hopefully nobody recognized her. Of course her face was on the news, but that was two years ago. A terrible memory she wished to forget. She shook her head dismissing he thoughts as she focused to her objective. "Orientation." She said with Spanish accent to herself. As she curtsied over to the front door of the school, she noticed how abandoned it was especially with how late it's turning. Why would school be active at night? Perhaps they will explain when orientation starts.

Walking down the halls of a school at this our held an eerie vibe which gave her goosebumps. A bright, yellow light coming from a room grabs her attention. She could hear voices of peppy person. Seeing as there is no other person around, she decides to check it out. Inside are few students whom have taken their seats. She decided to sit in the back alone after concluding the theater is the right place to be. Her eyes scan the room landing on the owner of the peppy voice. A snow haired male talking to an ebony haired one. The two seem to know each other. A blonde and then a quiet girl nearby. Three others nearby two seats over with a redheaded hipster saying, "hello" to the poor hooded person. Their body shivered appearing tense. Her focus remained on the hooded person watchful of the redhead in not doing anything stupid should he step in. She promised herself to stay out of people's business, but it's in her nature to protect. The longer she stared the more angry she got. Faith takes a deep breath to calm herself. 'Easy girl. Maybe some music will do me good.' She thought slouching her seat throwing her headset on and playing some tunes as she waits.

Ruben Ruiz
(Location: Theater/Tags: N/A/ Mentions: N/A)
College is not the first thing Ruben had in mind nor did he ever imagine going. His home was a shit show with his mother and all. This was a chance for him to find something he can be good at without using his fists. A second chance at life drawn by his own accord. He no longer had to struggle if only he puts his all into his academics. He certainly had some smarts having to survive in his crazy world. Maybe he could put those into use? Ruben stares at his fist as if trying to solve the most impossible puzzle in his hand, before turning towards the building casually striding inside in search for Orientation.

It didn't take long with the only light illuminating the halls coming from double doors left wide open for all to enter, he supposed? Inside sat a few others scattered in their seats leaving a wide variety of empty seats open. Unfortunately, Ruben happened to be one of those people as well not really wanting to get kicked out on the first day. He sat near the exit in the back row near a brunette bobbing her head to music staring at a group. Meanwhile, he inspects the room with questions running through his mind about the school and what subjects could they have for a mere trial college? Odd that anybody could buy into it, yet here he is because his coach recommended it. No use in calling him a liar. Instead he should accept his position and be grateful. He sighs closing his eyes as he waits.

Pandora Snow
(Location: Theater/ Tags: N/A/Mentions: N/A)
'School? What an odd name.' Pandora thought as she wandered the school grounds. She had enter school grounds from the forest behind the building. The university is surrounded by woods for camouflage. Safety for monsters to retreat in case things go horribly wrong. That's what Hazel told her to ensure her safety. It worked like a charm. Benefit, security, her curiosity peeked when setting foot to campus. Her webbed feet, tail, and fin ears vanished. 'A spell must be cased on this area. Impressive.' She hummed. Pandora had been on campus for awhile to adjust to clothes, and anything necessary to walk amongst humans. Her outfit consisting of less warming clothes enjoying the freezing cold of the night. Hazel had assured her an hour ago that she is free to enter grounds with humans on board. She spoke as if she had no idea how humans looked like or how they acted. The mermaid had quite interesting encounters in her life time and hoped this time would be better if not any different. Her eyes sparkle over the structure of the school, mostly excited to get close to a library. Instead she is first attend orientation before being able to read all the books her heart desires. The light from a room grabs her attention pulling her through. Her eyes widen, surprised to see such bizarrely dressed human. She preferred to be naked and free, but seeing as how that's not possible she had to adjust once again. She sighs over the thought taking a random seat. Her eyes wander around the room observing the humans. She blushed, feeling shy when catching the eye of a black haired man. Pandora squeaks, turning back around peering at her lap. It felt like she had forgotten how to interact. It's been 100 years isolation. Her confidence almost thrown out the window by just one look? That was a bad sign. Hopefully she could regain herself, before this all ends.

Telith
location: orientation hall//interaction: seven LazyDaze LazyDaze
trying to calm down telith was having a hard time not spitting sparks, only to hear another voice talk....TO HIM OH GOD OH GOD wait...was he speaking...french....err...umm ok weird trying to steel his courage he only manage to melt it further when trying to respond to the human, ending up speaking abyssal instead of english...if course a quite mumbled sort of it, this was immensely embarrassing, he wish his uncle was here right now of course telith knew he was somewhere, but without being able to see him he only freaked out more little burst of light pop around him for a few seconds before he flipped his chair over hiding under it and pulling down his hood future so as to totally cover his face, he couldn't help but make little chirping noises, not only did he just screw up his first impression but now he looked insain what was he going to do now?

Last edited:
Faith Vallidoid
(Location: Theater/ Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 LazyDaze LazyDaze )
It was odd when Faith witness flickering. At she thought it could be her phone. The lighting got brighter when the sparks trailed towards the hooded person. She furrowed her brows curious if he happened to be smoking indoors. Instead they abruptly stood up and coward underneath the chair like a weirdo. What made her expression soften is the fact that the person was shivering violently out of fear and chirping? The noise was definitely weird. She wondered what the hell he was on, but didn't like the way the guy coward whatever it was. Faith huffs annoyed, hanging her headphones around her neck before stand up and hollering at the red head, "Oye! What the hell did you do?" She growled wandering over to the chirping stranger. She kneels down patting their hood. "Hey there, it's okay buddy nothing is going to hurt you. We're all friends here." She cooed in the most gentle tone she could muster.

Side: Etienne

Headlights cutting through the night, a motorcycle speeds toward its destination. "Sir, we are approaching the location provided by the letter" said a voice coming from the vehicle itself. Etienne Advantage smiled as he increased his speed, hoping to make it in time for orientation. "While you may make it in time for orientation, I do recommend slowing down Sir. At your current speed, an accident could injure you" said the voice again. Tapping the screen in front of him, Etienne found the digitized face of his robotic assistant Bluebot. "Sorry Bluebot, but I really need to pick up the pace. Getting to an orientation late isn't very Kingly" replied Etienne as his bike drove up a smooth rock and into the air. Landing a thud, Etienne took off again. Ever since he got his invitation to go to Mystic University, Etienne had been counting the days until he could go. Something told Etienne that this place had what he needed in order to become King. Coming in from behind, a second motorcycle catches up to Etienne. "Etienne I swear to God if we're late because of you" said the rider as he drove to the side of Etienne. Through the visor of his helmet, Etienne saw the intense glare of his companion Woz.

"Calm down Woz. If we keep at this speed then we'll be there in no time" said an optimistic Etienne as he swerved around a tree that was in his way. Woz scowled at Etienne before jumping over a fallen tree. "We wouldn't need to be going this fast if you hadn't stopped to check out those rabbits" said Woz as the two drove out from trees into a clearing. In this distance, Etienne saw the university and raced toward it, leaving a miffed Woz behind him. Getting within a good distance of it, Etienne then came to a stop. Woz came to a stop next to him and parked both men parked their motorcycles in a secure spot. Storing his helmet and gloves in his bike, Etienne grabbed his things and ran into the orientation just in the nick of time. Taking a seat in the back, he was joined by an angry looking Woz.

Side: Woz

Woz fumed in his seat as he went over the days events in his head. Today was supposed to be the day they both got to their new school. Woz was hoping to immediately start digging into every bit of info they had so he could properly ascertain the intentions of this place. This school that he had never applied for or even heard of had accepted both he and Etienne into its halls. No matter how you look at it, it was suspicious. Woz was hoping to get here early so that he and Etienne could begin investigating. Unfortunately, Etienne kept getting sidetracked. The moment they stopped off the train, Etienne saw a girl being taken away by ruffians. Woz would have called the police or threatened them with info on their unfaithful girlfriends. Etienne immediately went after her and fought off the bullies, who then called their friends. Etienne then proceeded to uproot a local human gang that held the town in its grip. After that, they summoned their bikes and planned to ride the rest of the way. Again, Etienne was sidetracked by a man who needed a ride to deliver medicine to his sick mother in the next town over. The bridge had collapsed, so Etienne jumped the gap with his motorcycle. Woz took the long way around. The old woman seemed to stabilize and the two continued towards the school. That was until Etienne saw a family of rabbits being terrorized by a skulk of foxes. Woz observed that the rabbits had built their home in an unsafe area and decided to let nature take its course. Etienne rushed in, but refused to attack the foxes and got bitten in several places for his efforts. He did manage to get the rabbits to safety. Which is why they were almost late for orientation.

In a huff, Woz asked Etienne why he did all of those things for strangers. "A King exists to make everyones lives better" said Etienne simply as he tried to get dirt off of his pants. Woz exhaled and sat back in his chair. "Less a King and more of an errand boy. One of these days, you're going to have to understand that you can't help EVERYONE" Woz replied with raised hands. "I'll keep that in mind" responded Etienne as he seemed to be scanning everyone in the room.

Duri walked silently onto campus, her bag thrown on her back. She watched with a bored expression at all the people arriving. College. She was going to college to learn things. Like a switch, a smile popped onto her face and she giggled, running through the doors to take a seat. She was going to earn lots of things at her new college.
She found herself a seat and plopped her bag into her lap. She was far too excited for one person. She looked almost like she was going to burst if she didn't calm down. She ran a hand through her short hair as her leg kept bouncing up and down.

Ava walked towards the campus, fixing the bandages around her arm so she wasn't openly bleeding. She had fallen earlier and broke her arm. She wished it didn't bleed, but at least it wasn't much. She'd stop bleeding before orientation was over. But as soon as she stepped onto the campus grounds her skin turned a more lively color. Her fingers weren't so boney anymore and she felt different. She stopped in her tracks and examined her hands and arms. She looked just like she used to, which caused tears to well in her eyes. She stood there, crying and desperately trying to wipe her eyes clear. Why did she have to look so human? Couldn't she just keep looking dead like the zombie she was?
She finally dried her eyes enough for her to see and pretend she hadn't been just crying her eyes out. She walked inside the campus and found the room they were all meeting in for orientation. She found a seat near the back and sat down, pulling her knees up to her chest and sniffled, trying not to cry again.​

KALAMA ARIES
[ location : orientation hall | tags : Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 ]

School.. Or college in this sense, meant nothing more to Kalama than making "friends" and torturing those friends as well. She didn't find much interest in education, despite being somewhat intelligent. She was told to go to some type of orientation hall where she would be learning about what this whole college was about, which she was dreading. She hated staying still for more than five minutes. And she knew that she wouldn't have much to do but talk to the person next to her, if there even would be a person to sit next to her. She hoped she didn't look too intimidating. The fiery red head walked toward campus, a flare lighting her step, and a smirk on her face. She saw some other people waling in, but she didn't even bother to stop and say hi. She figured she would be seeing them sometime soon anyways.

She found the front doors to the campus building, and she touched the metal to her hand, opening the door, swinging it almost, like this was some type of grand entrance of a celebrity. She looked in the deep and dark hallway, that seemed like it would go on for forever, and she walked in, her heels clicking the floor as she walked. She then looked up and saw a sign that said 'Orientation Hall', and she heard some chattering coming from in the room, so she thought that's where she was supposed to be right now. She was tempted to explore the school a little more, but she'd rather see the people that she'll be tormenting for a while. She made sure she had looked her best that day, even though it wasn't much than just a first day greeting presentation or whatever you wanna call it. She went down the stairs of the theater looking room, and she found an empty seat. She saw a girl.. or something, with noticeable blue hair, and a lot of accessories to the point that it was hard to see her face. She raised an eyebrow and she seemed more than just confused. This girl seemed far too happy for something like school. She took her eyes off of her, and she looked forward, waiting for the presentation to start.

HIROSHI AI
[ location : orientation hall | tags : Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 ]

Coming all the way from Japan was harder than Hiroshi had thought. The plane ride was so much for them to take, and all they could hear was babies crying, and mothers yelling at those said children, even after they got off the plane. Right now, they were standing in front of a quite large campus, wearing a black tuxedo. They figured on their first day they had to make a good impression, so they had to wear something so elegant, along with their hair being down, which was surprising and quite rare. Their look was completed with a black threader earring in their left ear. Despite the circumstances of the plane, they weren't angry at all, they kept calm and collected, and they took a deep breath before waling forward, their suitcase dragging behind them on wheels. They carried the suitcase up the stairs and they were greeted with the same dark hallway, before seeing the orientation hall room. They heard people talking, and the first thing they noticed is how big the room was. They then went and found a seat in the back. They hoisted the suitcase on the seat next to them, and they waited for the program to start.

Half of them hoped that there was some type of cooking program here. They would love that immensely. They looked around the room, humming quietly as they did so. Their light blue hair draped on their shoulders, and they fixed their tie a little bit, before looking at their blue painted fingernails. They didn't really like them as much, and they were thinking of either scratching the paint off, or just using nail polish remover. But that's kind of a dumb topic to even be thinking about right now. As they tired to find something else to think about for the time being, they spotted Ava in the corner, not saying or taking any action. They figured they would just converse with people later, and just focus on the presentation .

SEVEN BATTEUX

Interaction: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Pumpkid Pumpkid

Seven could not understand a word he was trying to say. Perhaps he was attempting to respond in French out of some weird sense of obligation. As he finished he could have sworn he seen a bright light, a spark even, and not the kind that comes from that perfect angle of the sun shining through a window. He shook his head, figuring he just imagined it...then blamed on puberty as he calmly watched the uncalm Telith hide under his chair. "...Must be a late bloomer..."

Before he could officially respond to the weird, hooded figure, another person popped up next to their impromptu circus act. Seven eyed her up and down...she was cute. He was prepared to hit her with the ol razzle dazzle, but then somehow, some way, she was blaming him for this adult male going full turtle. You never go full turtle. She then went into her maternal mode to protect the turtle from Seven's normalcy, or at least his definition of the word. "...Wait seriously? Mademoiselle , even if I cursed his parents I doubt this is an appropriate response to any situation. Also, I'm pretty sure you're just drawing more attention to it," Seven said casually as he shifted his glance from Faith to Telith. He really was under his chair...in the middle of an orientation. Suddenly, everything clicked and it all made sense. This turtle human was not weird. He was an evil genius. Everyone knows first impressions were everything, and setting up potential dates on the first day could set your college path for life. Step 1: Wear a hood. If you deflect attention amongst a group of people trying to draw attention you stand out. Step 2: bring in a competitor. Thanks to step 1, Seven was unkowningly drawn to Telith thus setting the path for the proverbial love triangle to be born. Everyone knows that the gamesmanship brings out your best qualities and the satisfaction of winning can give a +10 stat to your base attractiveness. Step 3: Play the victim. We all know that women can be emotional creatures, but here is the real beauty of the strategy. Since he was wearing a hood, covering his face, the female who was drawn in by the previous steps must make a decision on who was the bad guy. Unable to make a judgement on Telith's appearance she made a judgement on Seven by default. The entire situation then became synonymous with his face, leading to the eventual accusations from said babe.

"You sly fox...you planned this from the start."

Last edited:
Ava took off her bag and set it on the floor. She wiped at her eyes again, feeling like crying again. She never thought she'd say it but she wanted her rotting flesh back. With her soft skin she felt alive and she didn't want to be.
When she sat back up she found someone was sitting beside her. She looked over them, sniffling sadly. She waved softly and pulled her knees back up into her seat. Then she noticed what they were wearing and felt embarrassed. She felt like she was underdressed by comparison. Her cheeks dusted a rosy pink, but it was only a part of the glamour of the school. There wasn't enough blood in her body to bring warmth to her dead skin.
cherub. cherub.

.:ᏦᎪᎥ:.
The air carried a gentle fragrance that smelled of honey suckle and rosemary, both of which were Kai's favorite.
To anyone walking by, they'd notice her long hair sopping wet and her skin smoothed and shiny. It was as if she had just stepped clean out of the water- and in some ways she had.
Just about an hour east of the countryside was a beach- one with gentle waves and clear waters. However, it also served as an access point.
Kai smiled brightly, being reminded of her long adventure through the sea to get where she was- sitting on a train, heading towards Mystic University. She prayed there'd be a pool, or some sort of lake or river nearby.
When she had received the letter of invitation for the college, along with the note that there would be a variety of species there (with the exception that they would have to hide themselves briefly), she had a burst of excitement crawl through her which sent her on her way as quick as her legs could carry her.
Despite her long life, she had never bothered going to college. She was determined to never relive her on-land high school days again, but the unique experience offered to her made her decide otherwise.

Kai stepped out of the train and traveled towards the school, suitcase in one hand and a book in the other. She was baffled at the beauty that the University portrayed, one of which made her grin widely and begin running inside. She splashed the fountain water on the way in, before traveling the halls and finding herself inside the orientation room. She gawked at the room full of different faces and different stories-
and all the different people she could start teasing.

.:ℂ𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒:.
Ciana stepped out of her taxi, lifting up her shades to study the broad complexities that her new university had to offer. She had to admit- it was rather large, and the captivating beauty of it made her want to start drawing immediately. She thought deeply about the painting she was inspired to make. It would be tall, full of blended colors and watercolor flowers- all of which would be atop of deep hills looking out to large, towering mountains. A simple scenery piece- something attracting, yet soothing and cool.
She began to plan it out step-by-step in her mind, but was quickly knocked out of her trance when she tripped over a tree branch.
In the mist of her daydream, she had somehow gathered all her luggage and began to climb towards the university- however, she found that she had made a special trip through one of there gardens on her way there.
Ciana approached the doors and walked through the entrance, evaluating the architecture around her. It was pretty, no doubt, but it was merely full of extravagant decorations and not a natural beauty. She thanked the gardeners that masterly crafted the gardens outdoor, and hoped the rooms and work spaces of the building would make up for the decorating.
Ciana continued on, making her way to the orientation room, getting deeply lost in yet another thought.

Last edited:
Howard climbed out of a cab with a groan of exertion. He had spent the last three hours in a cab on the way to university oddly called Mystic University. Howard's invitation letter came as a big surprise to his wealthy parents, especially to his Father, Hiram, who was expecting Howard to earn a scholarship to his old university. After a few days of deliberation, Howard's parents decided to let his son go to this University under the condition that he write every month about his progress and let them know about the quality of the professors they had there, so if they figured out if they University was a sham, they could pull their "little boy" out and sue them. As Howard climbed out of the cab, he stopped and gawked at the University building. As he stared, he said out loud in a deep voice," Wow, that house is as big as my Aunt's country home in Montana!' As he stared at the building, he forgot all about the heavy bag he was carrying until he accidentally dropped it on his foot. Howard immediately started to hop up and down clutching his foot while groaning in pain, much to the amusement of the cab driver. Howard then proceeded to rush into the building and into the orientation hall.

As Howard walked into the orientation hall, he was immediately overwhelmed by the sights and sounds of the room. As he walked towards the seats he thought to himself," Gosh! Daddy would love this place. It so prim and proper, like him." Howard then sat down next to a girl who seemed to have just gotten out of the shower or something, due to the fact that her hair seemed to be wet. Howard however, did not question this but stared straight ahead at the stage, transfixed by the grandeur of it. To others however, it would look like he was staring into blank space.
SimplySugar SimplySugar

Telith
location: orientation hall//interaction: faith Pumpkid Pumpkid
At the moment telith was utterly horrified not only did he now look like a wierd turtle kid, but it felt like everyone was looking at him exactly then opposite effect he wanted, he just wanted to go home....well some deep cave where he could hide for the nexted fifty years, and as much as it sound stupid he wanted his “daddy” closing his eyes he felt something patting his hood....he wasn’t sure what it was but it was slightly reassuring, his panicked mind assumed it to be....well not even sure about that but something definitely not horrifying, in one action his basically flipped the chair from above him and gave faith a massive hug, there was no reason as to why other then in his strange little world she was at the moment the only thing that hadn’t scared him, nuzzling his head agents faith he realised that even in his hood telith felt she was kinda warm and well soft like a big pillow. Although he didn’t think as all what the girl felt about this.

Ivan & Marceline

Marceline and Ivan, along with the other two band members, pulled up to the campus. "About time we get here. We've been driving throught the night." Marceline had said resting her head back against the passenger seat. "If we had anymore driving to do then I would end up passing out." She said with a sigh.

Ivan looked at her before putting his eyes back on the road. "You did nothing but sit there the whole trip, and every thirty minutes you needed to go. We would have made it here quicker if it wasn't for that." Ivan said as his baggy eyes were focused on the road. Thanks to Marceline's charm, Ivan had driven the whole way. He was running on coffee and fumes. He needed a nap.

Maceline had put her hand on his shoulder. "Darling, focus on the road. I don't want you getting hurt." She said charming him.

Ivan's eyes opened a little wider as he focused on the road. "I really hate when you do that." He said pulling into one of the parking lots.

"And yet you can't do anything about it." She said with a chuckle. SHe got out of the van and looked at the school. She smiled. "Well let's gonna have some fun, shall we boys?" She said leading the way.

The crew had walked into the orentation and sat down in the middle of the room. Marceline was focused on the stage. She could see them up there preforming. They weren't really that well known. They would put music out on youtube and other media sharing platform's but that's about it. They had never really played anywhere live before. A bar or something, but that was it. Just seeing the stage excited her. She was going to enjoy herself.

Castiel Chiodos
( Location: Woods/dorms/cabin area/ Tags: NPC's Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )

Being a caretaker meant carrying a responsibility to stand between monsters and humans. To contain any situation, thus only the wise are chosen to assist in Hazel's plans. Willingly of course. Each of them trusted by the dean herself having close contact with each of them including her son Castiel, as they work to keep everyone safe from calamity from a common enemy yet to be introduced as to not alarm anyone. The raven haired werewolf stood in the center of the woods. Night almost engulfing the skies as only the sounds of the woods, and waves of the water are heard. His staff companion approaching from behind as his inspection ceases to turn towards them. "I haven't found any Crusaders nor tracks around here. It seems we're in the clear for now. How are the cabin dorms. No booby traps or spy gear found anywhere inside?" He asked. Galith.
Faith Vallidoid
(Location: Theater Room/ Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 LazyDaze LazyDaze )
Faith snaps her head over to the redhead. "Wouldn't it? For all you know he's an introvert who doesn't know how to interact. It's common. Not everyone has ba-" The brunette squeaks as she's attacked with a hard embrace from the stranger nuzzling into her chest. Her face immediately flusters to his appreciation. Not exactly something she was expecting. "H-hey! What the hell are you doing weirdo?" She stuttered unsure what to do. Should she scold them with her fist? Moments ago they were cowering in fear and now this? The longer she stared the more she understood a little. She has never been touched by anybody except for her family in such a manor for greetings or comfort. Still cautions, Faith rests her hands on his back gently patting their back. "Uh....yeah okay. You're welcome. Are you okay though?" She asked curiously peering down at them.

Last edited:
NPC Seiko/Honeyrose

Seiko sighed as she got out of the taxi. A girl with hair for grass and flowers growing out her head followed her out looking bright eyed and amazed by what she saw. "Is that the...um what's it called? College? Is that the college?" She asked excitedly. "Yes child that's the college." Seiko said as headed towards the entrance. Seiko had found the girl, whose name is Honeyrose, wandering through the woods. Seiko had never seen anything like her before. The only thing she could learn from her that she was from a tribe full of her kind. She also came to realize that Honeyrose knew nothing of the outside world. Before walking through the gates Seiko stopped and turned to look at the plant girl. "Honeyrose remember everything I told you and do not leave my side understand?" She said as gave the girl a serious look. "Yes Miss Seiko." Honeyrose said as she nodded quickly. "Well come on." She turned and headed on to the campus. The moment Honeyrose stepped on to the campus her appearance changed her eyes looked more normal and she now had red hair. When she noticed the changed she smiled and started touching her hair. "Look I have human-" Honeyrose!...Quiet please." Honeyrose quickly quieted down and put her hands behind he back. "Sorry." They continued on thier way and Honeyrose looked around amazed the campus was beautiful. She was also amazed at the size of the school.

Honeyrose had never been inside a building well she had been inside Seiko's cottage but it was nothing like this. It was all so strange and fascinating. "This is much bigger then your home Miss Seiko." Honeyrose then noticed something. The floor was cool and hard and very smooth. She bent down to feel the floor with her hands. "Wow it's so smooth." Suddenly Seiko wacked her on the head with her cane. "Get up child and stop fooling around." Honeyrose stood up and rubbed her head. "That hurt," she whined. "Good maybe you'll behave now. Come on." She said as they headed to the auditorium. Once they were inside it seemed some students had arrived. Seiko said as stopped walking trying to decide if it was a good idea to leave Honeyrose by herself. "I better leave her with someone." She mumbled to herself as she scanned around the room. She then noticed Nathan and headed over towards him. "Nathan Dear I like to ask you a favor you see this is....is....wait where she go?" Seiko said as quickly looked around she then noticed Honeyrose had made her way on to the stage. "Oh no."

"Wow what is this?" Honeyrose said as looked around. Honeyrose had never seen a stage before. "I can see everyone from here...HELLO FELLOW HUMANS!" She yelled out towards everyone. Seiko just stared at the stage blankly and then faced palmed. She didn't have time for this she had things to take care of before Orientation. She looked at Nathan and pointed at him with her cane. "You. Her name is Honeyrose watch her and get her off that stage before does something else." She then turned around and headed out she's already running late. Luckily she made it in time and caught up with the rest of the staff.
Pumpkid Pumpkid

SEVEN BATTEUX
Interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 animegirl20 animegirl20

Seven placed his hands in his pockets as he prepared for a long lecture by a stranger he just met only to have said lecture cut off by the dramatic turn of events brought about by Telith's...condition. Instead of cowering on the floor, he was now cowering in her breasts....Perfect. Seven folded his arms and watched in amusement as Faith was obviously taken aback, unfit to handle the sudden display of emotion. Seven did not even try to hide his devilish grin as she was caught up in Telith's embrace. "Weirdo huh, fufufufufu" Seven said, still holding his sly grin as he eyed Faith. It was as if he could see into her soul and judge its true nature. Still, Telith was a problem. It was one thing to compete for your romantic interests on campus, but to stoop so low as this. This groveling, childish behavior...it was effective, but it was a taboo. He broke a code amongst brothers. They were to compete as men! He could not blame unnamed woman...her maternal instincts were too strong to overcome. Even if she was briefly shocked into normalcy, Telith knew how to turn them on instantly. (She has been....been.....mommyfied). There was probably no saving her.

While Seven was plotting how to switch places with Telith he heard a voice ring out through the auditorium. It actually came from the front...the stage. (Did she just say humans?) Was everyone here in need of emergency brain surgery? Seven waved and smiled nervously from his seat (someone had to). He had nearly forgot that this was probably a fake college so of course there would be some nut jobs. "Speaking of nutcases," Seven muttered under his breath as he turned back to Telith and Faith. "Yeah he's a nutcase..." Seven casually blurted out loud, immediately forgetting why he muttered it under his breath the first time since his brain recycled the thought so fast that he was unable to keep himself from saying it involuntary. "ANYWAY, I'm Seven....nottheagemyparentsweren'tcreative...blah blah nice to meet you," Seven said to both Faith, and Telith (once again); this time, rushing through the short greeting after being exasperated by their antics. Strangely enough he was beginning to feel like the only normal one here. He began to look around the room to see how it was filling up. Being early was definitely overrated.

(.........What's the quickest way to get kicked out of campus...)

Last edited:
Evan
location: orientation hall//interaction: faith Pumpkid Pumpkid telith, seven LazyDaze LazyDaze
evan having watch the strange events transpire in front of him, not only had the hooded person, first jumped away at the mere sight of him,the then panicked about seeing another boy and...made...lights? now as soon as a girl shows up they hugs her? either they were amazingly skilled at getting girls...or they where a foreigner like he was, it did make sense he had a similar first interaction when he left greece for the first them, except he ended up hugging a police officer...much to his own embarrassment he finally spoke up on this strange situation, "umm...perhaps...he is foreigner yes? umm...siberia because of the hood? umm..i don't know but you..." he pointed at seven "are umm how do you say...very intimidating..is that the right word? err yes" his thick greek accent and slightly incabilibyt of using english, showed through in his talking, although he had to admit he did find the hooded person cute, like some sort of child.

galith
npc
location: woods,dorms,cabin area//interaction: castiel Pumpkid Pumpkid
the old demon looked down at castiel, his eyes and face as stoic as always in a sense, "no....i have not found anything at all, everything should be clear" galiths voice had its signature, imposing feeling to it, and of course this was a easy task being able to look inside things that one would not normal be able to has many a advantage, past galiths stony expression, was a worry, he wondered how telith was doing, his son had never done well with large groups of anything well anything more than three beings,and of he wanted to check in with him "now if you excuse me castiel,i have something i need to do" he eyed the direction of the rest of the school

Telith
telith quickly snapped out of his ..."snuggle trance" trance by the girls words, he looked up at her but not enough for her to see his face, once again terror stuck him...he was hugging a human she was comfortable...well like a pillow, but now not only did he look like a weirdo he now looked like a...wait was the word? he couldn't think about it at all, he broke off his hugging of faith recoiling back to and looking down at his feet "i.i.i.i didn't..me. im..her.sorry.i wasn't trying to...make you feel..weird you..umm i err just thought you were someone else" his voice was quiet and slightly squeaking the terror was clear in his words he scurried back under the chair, but still looking at the girl...for a human she was...cute well definitely the first one he had not immediately had a abject terror towards.

Last edited:
Marshall Icarys
[Location: Orientation Hall // Interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid ]

A familiar snarky toned male ran straight up to him causing Marshall to sigh. There goes the peace and quiet. As others started to file in, each creating their own little scene, he couldn't help but feel slight agitation. He didn't like being around people he didn't know and least of all people who cause too much noise. "I just got here how could I have seen the dorms... although... I would like to." Nathan was one of the family members he had lived with for a while so he was already used to his bubbly nature. That boy was more easily excitable than a fascinated toddler. "The sooner I get out of this room the better. Humans make me... uncomfortable." The raven stated simply looking around to the theater that started to fill with the pests. He did take notice that he wasn't the only dragon around. He could just smell the fear on him like a predator following its prey. The sight of one of his own being so afraid of humans would have disgusted him had he not felt the same sense of discomfort around them. He'd never met another of his kind anyway so he decided to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Novalie Polaris
[Location: Orientation Hall // Interaction: N/A]
As the room started to fill she felt the anxiety start to creep up on her. She wasn't good at meeting people in a casual setting nor did she have the experience. They chattered away with each other, introducing themselves and forming friendships while she was too nervous to approach the others. Her cheeks flushed a dusted pink as she sunk down into her seat pulling her legs up to rest against the chair in front of her. God this is uncomfortable. She hated being in situations she didn't know how to handle but she promised her parents she would get out there into the non-business world like normal people of her age. Yeah we can try tomorrow mhm another day is a better day as they always say. No one ever says that - except procrastinators of course.

Coraline Florence
[Location: Orientation Hall // Interaction: N/A]

"Je n'ai pas été aussi nerveux depuis un moment... wow." She mumbled to herself as she fiddled with her hair. Cora had butterflies in her stomach being in a room full of people she didn't know anything about. The girl spent the last few years of her life surrounded by people she grew up with and this was a sudden change she hadn't adjusted to yet. The sound of her native tongue filled her ears making her turn to find its source, a young male with bright hair and an even brighter personality. He seemed so full of energy or at the very least a nice person. "J'ai hâte-" She paused clapping her cheeks with her hands to snap out of it. The strawberry blonde hated when she wouldn't use the common tongue in public, it was borderline embarrassing. People usually stared or wondered what she said and having to explain it again always sent a sense of nervousy through her. When will this thing start? I want to go to sleep or something. As much as she'd like to meet new people her body needed rest from that long flight, even if it was first class.

Nathanel Chiodos
(Location: Theater/Tags: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm animegirl20 animegirl20 )
Nathan furrows his brow at the grumpy dragon. Never happy as per-usual except with his mom. Out of all the siblings, why did Nate get stuck with two serious brothers. Marshall was the newest member of the family and it made him wonder what Hazel saw in him. Perhaps it's a bondage between mother and child just as he has a soft spot for the witch who raised him. His isolation must have changed him like this. In time, he hoped he could be a little softer with understanding humans or even more. "The dorms will be shown later with the rest of the group. Uh...yeah." He silenced himself noticing how antsy the brute is deciding to keep away just as he liked. His attention diverts when a familiar witch calls out to him, asking for a favor. She was one of the staff's and a good friend at that. "Miss, Seiko, welcome!" He chirped. "Why of course! What can I help you with?" He turns to the direction in which the elder woman shifted. A small, redhead girl standing on stage shouting her greeting. He cringed, panicking that she yelled out the "human" part. It's bad enough they're doing orientation at night. The last thing they need is more suspicious activity. The old witch gave an order to take care of Honeyrose. "Wh-what?" He croaked. "I'm not a babysitter!" He sighed in defeat as the woman left him without a fight. There is no other option at this point. He turns to the girl, "Oi, get off the stage please and sit down. Can you do that?" He offered a hand for her to take.

Castiel Chiodos
(Location: Woods >Campus/ Tags: N/A/ Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )
Cas watches the demon wraith turn his focus to where school is to be. There was something on his mind. Perhaps a relative is to be attending and is worried or something else in mind? Nevertheless, he excused himself form his duties. There really wasn't anything else to do for now. No need to stop him when all is clear. Cas shifts between the deep forest and the building peering through the gaps of the trees. Maybe Hazel has something in store for him to do. It was near about that time to start. No longer having anything else in thought, the werewolf returns to school with hands shoved in his pockets.

Ruben & Pandora
(Location: Theater/ Tags: N/A/ Mentions: animegirl20 animegirl20 , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 LazyDaze LazyDaze SimplySugar SimplySugar Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Killerclown Killerclown )
Ruben snapped his eyes open at the loud, bizarre greeting from a red headed girl on stage. 'Human?' He thought. What kind of person says that? Maybe they were those people that were into Anime or something considering themselves some other being. His crimson orbs turn to a group of people attending a frightened kid hiding under their seat. An odd sight to see, but nothing out of the ordinary for him. The girl with brown hair however, caught his eye. She seemed vaguely familiar yet could not place a finger as to whom she is. It was big news to him as she seemed to attend his school. That, or he's confusing himself with another. He watches the group closely in case he should help out.

Pandora on the other hand jumps at the sound of a girl on stage greeting everyone with the term "human". 'She must be a monster in disguise. I wonder who else is a monster?' Her purple eyes scan the room landing on another group. A cowering fool under their seat. 'They are definitely monster. Unable to handle human interactions.' She theorized. The sound of dripping water lures her gaze on a brown haired woman. She can sense they're some sort of sea being. 'Fascinating! Another fellow sea creature.' She mused to herself finding it more exciting the longer she inspects the heads of people.

Faith Vallidoid
(Location: Theater/ Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 LazyDaze LazyDaze )
The hooded stranger retreats as if realizing it's mistake. They apologized as they stood back. Faith could see his outfit much clearer wondering what the hell he is wearing. Is he a knight fan like in those mideavel days? Regardless, she dismisses her judgement as his apology continues stuttering like crazy. Her expression softens leaving her to assume this is all new to him. College, being by himself. It is indeed scary and it would be a lie if she did not agree. Sadly, the male hid under their seat once more. She sighed heavily realizing she had to approach this in a gentler way. She stares at the hidden face peering back at her granting him a kind smile. "Hey, it's okay. You're scared, but promise nothing here will hurt you big guy. Why don't you come out and sit next to me. I'll keep you safe." She cooed offering a hand for him to take. Faith turns to the red headed hipster glaring at him. She could reject his offer to be friends, but she came to start fresh not make enemies. That's the last thing she needed, though she did not approve of his judgement. "Name's Faith, and if you call him a nutcase again I'll knock your teeth out." She growls low in a warning. Her Spanish accent kicking in on that last sentence. "Anyways, what did you say to him?" Her reply this time is less menacing and more genuinely concerned. Growing up as the only girl in her family, she took care of her brothers having a knack for being nurturing. Is she more motherly? Naturally. That's why she's here with Telith. Her green eyes return to face Telith keeping that nice composure of hers.

Telith
he realized something...the human girl, was...ok? he didn't seem insane...her tone was so...nice he almost cried of course he stopped himself since...well crying would end rather badly, telith decided to now take the girls hand, she really did remind remind him of galith, holding onto faiths hand he got up form under his hidey hole that was the chair "that...th-thank....faith...umm...n-n-names...telith...its...a.a little weird but..but, thanks for...for..not being so angry" he smiled slightly this human was...rather nicer then the rest he wasn't sure why she felt like someone he should stick around

galith
location: orientation hall//interaction: faith Pumpkid Pumpkid teltih​
galith had moved his way to the orientation hall looking for specifically, someone hiding under something of course being a demon wraith had one amazing advantage, he was selectively visable meaning that he could easily walk into the hall and no one would see him aside from his son, that he now saw was with a human, telith didn't seem terrified at all, infact he seemed only slightly horrified, galith smiled to himself "hes growing up...shara would be proud of him" he thought to himself while he simply watched the both of them.

Faith Vallidoid
(Location: Theater/ Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 / Mentions: LazyDaze LazyDaze )

Faith watches the shy male remove himself from underneath his seat to introduce himself. He seemed to have a speech impediment or at the very least outrageously timid. She couldn't help but awe when he explained his situation thanking her for not flipping out on him. She stood up with with Telith repeating his odd name. "Telith?" She asked. "It's nice to meet you. Why don't you sit next to me if you're scared. I'll keep you company." She assured taking his hand, escorting him to the nearest seat. The Greek boy and Seven sat in front of them to Telith no one meant no harm. "See? Nothing wrong. If you feel upset let me know." Her hand remained held in the hooded student. She gives it a few comfort pats.

Side: Etienne

Etienne managed to tidy himself up a bit. Bluebot did have a spare pair of pants for Etienne, as his previous ones had been torn through by the bite of foxes. He didn't regret helping those bunnies though. Woz had tried to tell him that he should have let them be eaten but Etienne had other ideas. The family of rabbits wouldn't have been enough for the foxes anyway. They were too starved and frail looking to feed those healthy foxes. Etienne understood how nature worked, however in that one case it wouldn't have worked out well for everyone involved. Scanning the auditorium they were seated in, Etienne looked out for people in distress. Helping others is what a King does though Etienne as he glanced over the people dotted throughout the theater. Then his gaze focused on a single girl sitting alone. Time seemed to stop for Etienne, which was something Etienne had experienced living with his father. Everything else in his field of vision seemed to melt away as he kept looking at this one girl. Etienne was shaken up by Woz. "Hey Etienne.... what are you staring at?.... Oh her? WAYYYYY out of your league" said Woz as he sat back in his seat. She had radiant strawberry blond hair and heterochromia in her eyes. For a while, Etienne was captivated by her. Until he noticed her condition. She seemed tired and nervous. Whatever he had felt just then had vanished as Etienne recognized someone who might need help.

Getting up, Etienne walked over to the tired girl and waved as he approached. Sitting next to her, Etienne gave his best smile in an attempt to cheer her up and ease her drowsiness. "Hello there, you seem a bit tired. I just came over to check on whether you were okay or not" said Etienne as he tilted his head slightly. For some people, that may sound like the lamest pick up line ever. However Etienne had no such intentions, genuinely concerned for this strangers well-being.

Interactions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm

Side: Woz

Woz watched as Etienne took off without thinking and talked to the tired girl. Sometimes Woz could get really sick of how annoying Etienne and his efforts to help EVERYONE could be. Looking over her, Woz could tell she was cute. Though he noted that cute girls could sometimes be the most dangerous kind. Making a mental note to look into her later, Woz stood up and went looking for someone to chat with. Then he came across an odd assortment of people. A hipster dressed in red, a cowering youth in a hood and a young lady with a look akin to Etienne's in her eye. "Hey there, my friend just ditched me and I was wondering if I could hang out with you guys" said Woz as he gave his best smile. While he was here, Woz wanted to make friends and build up his list of contacts so he could have a better understanding of what was going on in this school.

"Kendall Woz.... everyone just calls me Woz though"

Mentions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm
Interactions: Pumpkid Pumpkid Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 LazyDaze LazyDaze

Users who are viewing this thread

Back