• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
telith
location: orientation hall//interaction: faith Pumpkid Pumpkid woz Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
telith had been rather happy with the situation while still half freaking out on the inside Faith was....helpful lie, seriously, he felt a lot better sitting nexted to her, especially since she was a human, his content panic was interrupted but yet another human....oh god why did he attract them did he have some sort of natural magnet for these mammals, he just closed his hood over his face further and leaned his head against faith....more out of trying to avoid looking at this new person, then they wanted to sit here....oh crap... “please....no...iv had enought to deal with today” he said quietly but enought to woz to hear, it was hard not to start crying....this had probably been on of the most emotional taxing days of his life....and he had a whole year of it....

Arashi 'Rose' Collins
Mystic Uni, Wandering near the orientation hall
Interaction: Dak Dak (if ya want)
"Great, just great..." The boxer said, practically jumping out of her Explorer and taking off running through the courtyard. She got the email while visiting family in Japan, and while happy she got to go to college, for free, she still managed to screw up. Not that it was entirely her fault, her plane was delayed. So here she was, rushing through the courtyard like the devil possessed her, Thanks For the Memories blasting as she ran. "Where was it?" She said, sounding more frantic. She ran, and ran straight into someone. She spun past him and fell, hitting the pavement hard. "Agh, ow... I'm sorry." She looked up, blinking twice before her eyes focused back on him. He didn't seem much older than her and looked sorta familiar... "I'm Arashi... But feel free to call me Rose if that's hard to pronouce." She said, not bothering to stand just yet.​

Ivan

Ivan was sitting in his seat waiting for the orentation to start when he felt something start in his stomach. He stood up and made his way out of the hall. He ad found the roomhe was looking for. After a few minutes he walked out feeling rejuvinated. Driving all night was hard, but you would think that stopping every couple of hours or so he would have used the bathroom. He was more focused on getting there then anything else.

He was on his way back to the hall when someone bumped into him. He didn't really move that much being that he was a big guy. He turned his head to see who had bumped into him. It was a girl. He reach down and offered a hand up. "Sorry, didn't see you there. I can be pretty oblivious to people." He said with a chuckle.

After he helped her up he looked at her. "You must have been so excited to get to orentation that you rushed over here. Might wanna watch were you're going. Another guy wouldn't be as nice." He said, his deep voice ecohing around him.

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Arashi
Orientation hall/main room
Dak Dak
She flushed red with embarrassment, getting up with his help. His voice was also achingly familiar... That was it! She paused her music and wrapped it around d her neck as to not be rude. "You sing, right? God, for the life of me I can't remember the band, but the music..." She trailed off. Eyes catching the face of her watch.

"Hold that thought, we don't want to miss orientation, come on!" She said, now gripping his wrist and leading him to the orientation room.

Ivan

Ivan's eyes opened really wide when she asked if he sang. Did she recognize him. Was he starting to get recognized. He was famous after all. The band had been doing good. They hadn't really preformed live anywhere. Maybe she had found him on youtube. He already knew Marceline had plans for preforming live. They passed a bar not to long ago. Maybe they could preform there.

This girl had yanked on his wrist, Ivan felt how much physical power that this girl had. It was interesting that this petite girl could pull Ivan. "Well I am in a band, we're called the monsters." He explained as she pulled him away. "We're not really known that well. I'm surprised someone's heard of us." He said.

SEVEN BATTEUX
Locations: Orientation Hall
Interactions: Pumpkid Pumpkid (Faith, Pandora), Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (Evan, Telith) Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia (Woz) I think that's it lol

A particularly small man waltzed up to them. Seven thanked the gods it was a man. Surely, he would take his side and-
...very intimidating..is that the right word? err yes

Seven sighed it looked down at the small greek with a bit of pity. He think he understood how Faith felt for the first time. "...I'm sure you think that about a lot of people." Seven quickly glanced back at Telith, considering if he was a foreigner and then whispered to Evan, "...Foreigner from another planet." Despite being accused yet again of being some brute, at least that is how Seven took it, he liked Evan. Seemed simple, and down to earth. He didn't mind his greek accent; in fact, he had dealt with many people like Evan during his stay in Europe, so it felt natural speaking to him.

That was when Telith created another scene by trying not to create a scene. Seven was actually beginning to wonder if he was invisible, then he remembered he actually wasn't...since everyone assumed Seven was responsible for his behavior. Still not knowing his name, Seven decided on Turtle. As if his mind was read, Faith began to threaten him. It was cute, but something told him she was telling the truth. "Kinky," Seven retorted with a smile, turning around in his seat so that he could see them. He had to admit defeat...he was no match for the taboo that was Turtle. However, Faith finally asked the million dollar question, what happened. Seven rejoiced as he could imagine angels singing, and light flooding through stained glass windows. This was the moment he could turn everything around by simply stating the truth. A truth that will set him free and attract the loveliest women in the world-"....I said hi," Seven said with a bit of an annoyed look on his face. Hearing it out loud made the situation all the more ridiculous.

While looking turned around in his seat he saw another girl looking in their direction. I mean, who wasn't at this point. This made him pause as he fixed his gaze on her just a bit longer than normal and then quickly turned away in embarrassment, hoping she didn't see him. He then got pissed off for some reason. (….The hell she looking at? She probably thinks I'm bullying everyone, that she's smarter than me because glasses, well...you're a nerd so ha! Think you can insult me and get away with it? WRONG! With your stupid pretty hair, and stupid pretty eyes-) Seven continued the cycle of insulting himself, and complimenting Pandora, then getting angry with her for some reason until he was snatched out of his trance by Woz. Yet another student decided to throw his hat in the chaos. Apparently he was ditched by his friend. (Jeez what an introduction.) "Sure Wozzy, join the circus. I'm Seven, that's PDA (Faith and Turtle). Oh yeah, this is Evan. Evan is cool. Be like Evan."

Last edited:
KALAMA ARIES
[ location : orientation hall | mentions : LazyDaze LazyDaze , myself lmao , Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 ]

Kalama saw nothing more but people just talking to each other. She didn't really mind not being talked to, for most of the people that were talking seemed.. annoying. Sure, that's the word. She propped her feet up on the seat in front of her and she hummed as she ignited a flame in her hand, manipulating it and turning into other things. Sometimes she would turn it into her siblings, sometimes she would turn it into a dragon, other times she would just watch the flame intently like some type of weirdo. She stayed quiet for the time being, and she just took her time observing everyone else around the room. The only really loud person she could hear was Seven. She narrowed he eyes a bit, having an urge to tell him to shut his trap, but she just shrugged it off. The people near him all seemed to be having an argument of some type, which she wasn't going to insert herself into. She then looked over at Ava. She seemed pretty, quiet, but.. something was off about her. And then the person beside her.. Boy or a girl? She didn't care too much to even try and figure it out herself.

"When is this damned thing going to start?!" She asked herself. Only a couple minutes had passed and she was already getting impatient. She didn't want to sit down, and she wanted to get up and do something, but it wasn't like she could leave the orientation hall and go do something else. It didn't seem like there was much else to do outside of this room. "Fucking stupid presentation, I'd rather be in Hell than be in here." She whispered to herself as she took her feet down off the chair in front of her.

HIROSHI AI
[ location : orientation hall | tags : Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 ]

Hoshi waved back, not knowing much else to do. They knew that the girl beside them was upset, but it wasn't like they knew what she was upset about. They sighed softly and turned their body in the seat a little bit to face Ava. "Something wrong?" They asked, pushing their hair back behind their ear and waiting for an answer. They didn't know what this girl could possibly be upset about. She just got there for goodness sake. They bounced their leg up and down, for some reason feeling a wave of nervousness come over them. "Well, maybe I should've asked, what's wrong. If that makes a difference." Their soft and slow voice so calming that it could put a baby to sleep. The girl in front of them looked quite ordinary, so they didn't find much wrong with them. They would've checked for a injuries but that might be kind of weird, considering that they just met. They just kept their mouth shut until they got an answer, hoping that it was't something too severe.

Duri felt someone put their feet on the back of her seat. She stilled for a moment before tilting her head back, probably a bit more than any human could, to look at the person. She smiled widely at them.
"Hello! Are you excited to be going to this school?!"
cherub. cherub.

Ava looked over the person when she heard them asking her a question. She wiped her eyes again and pushed her hair out of her eyes. She knew her eyes were red and puffy from crying but she just felt like she'd never stop. She took deep breaths to try and calm herself down. Her fingers absently messed with the bandage on her arm.
"I-I-I'm alright.....I-I just miss my family...."
She really did. She had managed to carry on after she woke up, but seeing her skin alive and youthful made the hurt resurface.
cherub. cherub.

Veril
Location: Orientation Hall / Mentions: cherub. cherub. Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Veril had a long journey, but a good one. A new place to call 'home' perhaps. But home is where the heart is. And that is why he chose to take up boarding here, in this quaint university. Veril would see he wasn't as on time as the others, noticing it was relatively empty compared to what he was used to seeing at universities and colleges. Or maybe this place was just special? Only time would tell. He knew he would have loads of fun though. He could feel it.

Veril made his way to the orientation hall, not bothering to shake hands or know names yet. Everyone expects something exciting during orientation, if he does anything to stand out then other fools might try to upstage him. He wouldn't have any of it. As Veril entered the theatre he looked around to see plenty of people. He scanned the room slowly, wanting to see if anyone particularly stood out. First impressions were important after all and Veril wanted to make sure he made the right impression with the right people, or person. What caught his attention finally was a red headed girl lowering her feet from the chair of a blue haired girl. She seemed like the kind who he would get along with. Without wait Veril made his way to the seat beside the girl. "Are they going to start soon? I was late for a reason."

Mawlock
Location: Orientation Hall / Mentions: animegirl20 animegirl20
Mawlock stood there upon his arrival, gazing at the marvelous structure that was the university. It was so big! Mawlock walked about before heading to the orientation hall, enjoying the plants and bushes. After stopping to 'smell the roses' he knew it was time to get on with things. He hadn't ever been to a university before but he wasn't nervous. The idea of something new like this was more than exciting for him. Friends and opportunity in abundance was a great prospect.

As he entered what he was sure was the orientation hall he saw many people with lots of unique traits about them. Hair colors, body types, obvious personality differences, it was all amazing! He had been so used to the same small town stuff for the majority of his life and now here he was. He hoped he would fit in with the right people, if there were anyone who he could associate himself with in such a way. Maybe he could go around and ask people what their favorite kinds of plants were? Mawlock found himself a seat away from the majority of people. He wasn't experienced with social interaction like these people probably were, so he figured it would be best to observe and take mental notes. While he was watching the people he couldn't help but notice a girl with green hair and green eyes, just like him. She was... marvelous to look at.

.:ᏦᎪᎥ:.
The room was bustling, almost so much so that she couldn't keep track of all that was happening. Kai caught the eye of a beautiful multi-color haired woman, whom she could recognize as another ocean dweller. She was satisfied to notice that the girl seemed to recognize this as well- it was always nice to have a familiar face among the crowd.
She smiled, standing up and giving her an over excited wave before plopping back down into her seat. Hopefully she'd have a chance to greet her without being repressed with human features.
The momentum of the room was overwhelming, and she loved it.
She was a bit surprised nonetheless when a man approached and took a seat next to her. She expected him to greet her, but instead he stared off into the distance- either at the stage, or into his thoughts. She wasn't quite sure which.
Kai puffed out her cheeks and waved a hand over his blank face.
"Hi!" She beamed, giving him a large grin. "You, uh- seem a bit lost in thought. Nervous?"

I: Killerclown Killerclown Pumpkid Pumpkid

.:ℂ𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒:.
The room was a bit loud for her tastes, so loud that it ripped her from her thoughts. Though Ciana had nothing wrong with crowds, she didn't particularly enjoy multiple things going on at once. It made it harder to focus when she already had a hard time paying attention.
Ciana took a seat nearest to the door before studying the room. The people residing within were different, to say the least. She saw women with flowers in their hair and a vast swarm of hair colors. There was hugging and talking and romantic gazing- a complete set of all sorts of personality types.
The whole scenery reminded her of the painting La Moulin de la Galette, which included a similar environment. Crowded, multiple things happening at once, different characteristics- but in a sense, they were more or less the same.
Everyone at the university was there for a reason, whatever it was.

She looked over at the doors, wondering when things would begin. She had motivation sparking at her fingertips, and she wanted to get away to bask in her mind.

Last edited:
KALAMA ARIES
[ location : orientation hall | mentions : Tetro Tetro and Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 ]
Kalama quirked an eyebrow up when she saw Duri turn her head around, farther than any.. human could. She's seen scarier, she's seen weirder, so of course she didn't screech like some normal person would, she just answered her.
"If you want my honest answer, no." Kalama said, with little to no emotion, her fiery eyes staring into Duri's. She was then taken off guard by another person who sat next to her. She examined him a little bit just like she did everyone else. She didn't make it to evident though, because she didn't want to make it seem like she was just staring at him. He looked like he was blind in one eye, because his right eye was grey, almost white. And his left eye was about the color of her own eye, but a lighter yellow. He had scars all over his face, too hard not to notice. He also had disheveled brown hair, it made him look like he didn't brush it in a while. She always had to criticize someone about something, and it wasn't rare for her to speak her thoughts aloud. She was just about to think up something else about this guy, but he started talking, just like everyone else.

"Don't ask me. It seems like everyone is just talking and won't shut their traps." She said. It was all she could really say. She didn't even know what this orientation presentation was going to be about. And she thought in the near future that she would find herself walking out and sitting outside, asking someone else what had happened. She let another flame ignite in the palm of her hand and she twirled her finger, making the flame follow her finger. She was paying little attention to the people around her, but as she looked at the flame, she asked the male beside her, "What's your name? I'm Kalama."

HIROSHI AI
Hiroshi both instantly noticed her red eyes and the bandage on her arm. They raised an eyebrow and they took a small breath, their face looking a little uneasy. "Do you mind?" They asked, reaching for the bandage on her arm. They were no doctor, but they learned a couple things or two. Not like they could help her right then and there, but probably after the orientation, they could help her. They messed around with the bandage a little bit, humming softly as they did so. "I might have some first aid stuff in my suitcase..." They whispered softly and they started to take off the bandage, hoping the girl didn't care. They just wanted to know what had happened to it, because it seemed to have been bleeding a whole lot, based on the stains on the bandage. They could possibly give her another bandage, but that all depended on if they had some medical stuff in their bag.

"What do you mean you miss your family?" They started. "Did they leave you? Or vice versa?" They asked, hoping to get an answer out of her. Unless, she wasn't okay with answering, that was fine as well.

Ava nodded softly when they asked to see her wound. She held her arm out to her side so they could look at it. She didn't know what it would look like with glamour, but before it was essentially broken and barely hanging on. It wouldn't really heal, just stick back together. She just hoped it wouldn't freak them out. She didn't want to lose her first potential friend. But then he asked about her family. Her eyes welled up again and she rubbed at them with her free hand.
"Th-Th-They.....d-d-d-died......"
cherub. cherub.

Duri's drew her head back to watch the stage again. Her knee kept bouncing up and down while she waited for the orientation to begin.​

Veril
Veril couldn't help but smirk at the woman and her attitude. She was definitely someone he wanted to get to know. "Well, I've never been one to enjoy the company of anyone who didn't have anything to say." He responded to her first remark, turning his head to look at her. What he saw caught him off guard. The girl had fire in her hands but it didn't burn her. Veril had done plenty of magic tricks himself but giving the girl a quick look over made it apparent she wasn't using trickery like he did. But his threshold wasn't weak so he didn't feel the need to freak out like most might. "Well, Kalama, I'm Veril. What's with that interesting little trick you've got going on there?" He asked, wearing his smirk all the while.

Faith Vallidoid
(Location: Theater/ Tags: LazyDaze LazyDaze Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia )
Faith finally gets an answer from Seven claiming he said "hi" to Telith. She gave an apologetic look to the redhead now feeling stupid for being rude earlier. It was simply a reaction to defend others who cannot. "Oh...my bad." Is all she said before Telith inched closer with his hood nearly sealed. He was spooked by a new comer. Goodness, it was one after another. It only made Faith pity the guy. He would have to deal with people for as long as he is enrolled for whatever major. The brunette pulls Telith closer rubbing his back and assuring his safety. "It's okay, I'm here." She cooed turning to the new comer. "Sure! Grab a seat and kick back." She quirks a brow to the last name. Odd yet not as odd as Telith's behavior. Faith Vallidoid it's nice to meet you."

Last edited:
Small_the6thsardonyx.gif
Hazel Chiodos (Dean)
(Location: Theater>Stage)
c1c254b243d8afd0f6e2560ca55f0853.jpgOnce Nathan set Honeyrose in between Marshall and him, lights start to dim attracting everyone's attention. Spotlight casting on the ruby curtains in the center where they are easily drawn away as a snow haired woman makes a dazzling entrance. Literally. She was glowing like some radiant being from some unknown world shouting, "Gooooood Evening everybody~!" Lights flutter around the room in the shape of butterflies before dispersing into nothing. Her appearance returning to normal for the human eye. "How are you all doing today? Excited I hope? Welcome to the grand opening of Mystic University! A gifted, unique college unlike any other. My name is Hazel Chiodos. Dean of this school." She beamed seeing several faces amongst her wowed by her magic. She always wanted to make an entrance, using this chance to do so for her students. Nathan face palms over his mother while at some point Castiel entered to watch the orientation himself casually standing against the wall with arms crossed. "Some of you are here for reasons and some of you are here to gain benefit or just plain curious about the establishment itself. I sense a lot of you have questions like, why a college is so far from the city? Why orientation is taking place in the evening rather than daylight? Why have only some of you been chosen to attend such a school? I assure you it's not a scam and all will be answered. As you read in your letter, or however you're informed, I asked for a specific trait from all of you when arriving and that trait is to KEEP AN OPEN MIND about what I am going to tell you." She locks eyes with everyone in the room. Bored eyes, excited ones, casual or fearful ones alike pausing her next sentence before revealing the secret to today's meeting. "Some of you in this room are not human. In fact half of you are monsters. Different species. From aquatics, to land walkers, mythic beasts and deities. To the humans here now, I advise you not panic. I assure you everyone here is kind and willing to co-exist with you if you give them a chance. They volunteered themselves to have a chance to meet you with no ill intentions. Now with that being said, please....don't freak out." With the snap of her fingers, a wave of energy is returned to the monsters. The spell that was upon the campus now gone to expose their true forms and returned their full powers. Wolf ears, tails, horns and all no longer seeming humanly. Nathan's wolf ears and tail pop out from atop his head and tail bone. Pandora's fin ears and tail also popped up. Castiel, well being the older sibling he learned to control and conceal himself to seem human whenever he wished.

Last edited:
Arashi
Orientation
Dak Dak

Arashi pulled him over into the Hall and sat down with him, miraculously finding his original spot. "Yeah, I'd heard about you guys, found you on YouTube not too long ago. You guys really got something going." She said, hushing as the orientation started. She was genuinely curious to listen, so the one rule the Dean established wasn't so hard for her.

Until half the room turned out to be monsters. "Well." She whispered to Ivan. "It's a coin toss I'm a vampire, test your luck?" She asked, watching as the room was filled with monsters. But nothing happened to the two of them. "You're a human too? Well... At least I have a friend here... Not that I wouldn't be friends with a monster! It'd just be a... Weird... Adjustment. Y'know?" She asked, looking at Ivan.

Marceline was sitting there talking with the other bandmates when the orentation started. She was half listening when her legs changed to a giant fishtail. Her neck morphed into gills, and her head grew two fins. She had been able to breathe on land for a while but in her human form. With the change she started to gasp for air. It took her one second to change back into her human form. She was finally able to breath again.

Ivan smiled when she said that she had found them. It was good to see that they did have fans out there. "Well you'll be happy to know that the band is all here." He said before two devil horns grew out of his skull, and a devil's tail had grown out of his backside. Before anything else could change he had stunted his change. "You're half right. The body is human, the soul, not to much." He said looking back up on stage.

Evan
Hearing the word monsters lit Evan up with delight, he was now surrounded by the creatures he loved, beast of old, creatures that would far out live him, everything was great this could be the happy day of his him “YES AMAZING” he yelled at the top of his lungs watching all the creatures slowly changing around him, he was stunned with happiness.

Telith
location: orientation hall//interaction: faith Pumpkid Pumpkid
with the spell disappearing telith back horns slowly morphed out from under his hide, his finger morphing into jointed claws, the strange darkness that shrouded the interior of his hood returned and his eye became but glowing orange beacons in the sea of nothingness. And this once again. Set him into a panic attack, he looked into faiths eyes, his own glowing orbs where the only thing visible within the hood, sparks and little bursts of light shot off his body like a firework show. “Please...do....” we could get anymore words. Once again he wanted to hid...or maby just fly away...what was the girl going to say?

galith
location: orientation hall//interaction: faith Pumpkid Pumpkid seven LazyDaze LazyDaze telith woz Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Galith sees as how all the monsters where being shown decided it would be fair enought that they knew he existed his form become entirely solid, of course the light show telith was imminenting drew the old demons attention his son was panicking like crazy and things where going so well from what he could see...he gave both seven and woz a annoyed glance, although it looked more like a -if you move I will rip your spine out- glance. The slowly stroking telith s head, “its ok telith, your doing fine” the large demon whispered to telith befor turning his attention to faith still stroking his son as the strange light show calmed down “thank you...human for, being so helpful”

KALAMA ARIES
[ location : orientation hall | mentions : Tetro Tetro ]
Kalama looked over to Veril with a smirk with the same energy on her face. "Nothing important. Just.. magic I guess." She said, before turning back around and seeing that the lights were starting to dim. She raised her eyebrows and then she sighed. "Finally." She then crossed her legs, and she looked up at the lady that was on the stage. She was very pretty, yes. She thought she might've been a teacher of some sort. But she was too loud and jumpy for Kalama's tastes. It seemed like she always had a problem with someone. But in her eyes, she didn't care too much. She listened to the lady go on and on about why the school was so far away, yadda, yadda, but then Kalama noticed that people were starting to turn into their true forms. "Well this'll be interesting." She whispered, before her black and red horns sprouted from atop her head. "Fuck." She cursed under her breath, not paying any more attention to Veril beside her.

"Language!" A voice she knew all too well came from her shoulder. It was one of those.. things. Her mother gave it to her when she left. It was basically another mom. Which she hated. He was a flame, in the form of a dragon. He was small and puny, and he wasn't much help to her, he was just there to tell her what to do, and criticize her. "You just pop up at the best times, don't you, Agni?" She whispered to the scrawny dragon. "I guess you can say that. But now you're away from home, you'll need me more than ever!" The dragon said, a look of worry on it's flame-laced face. The dragmon rolled her eyes and sighed quietly. "Whatever. You're just here because you're nothing but a present. Now listen to the presentation, won't you?" She said. She just said that so the little thing could shut his trap. His voice got annoying after a while, that's for sure.

HIROSHI AI
"Ah, well that's tough.." Hoshi said quietly. They knew it wasn't much help when you would just tell someone that their whole family passing away was just tough, but it was all they could say right now. They knew that she was very upset, but they didn't know what to do. The most they could do was help her with her wound. Just before they were about to search through their bag for medical equipment, the lights started dimming. Even then, Hoshi wouldn't let go of Ava's arm. They hoped they weren't putting too much pressure on it, because they knew it probably would hurt. "Give me a moment." They whispered, before he listened to the lady speak that was on the stage. Her looks were quite appealing, and her butterflies that emitted from the stage brought light to Hoshi's eyes. They stayed quiet for the time being though, until they heard a snap from her fingers. They saw horns, wolf ears, tails, gills, so many.. not human like traits. They couldn't find or think of another word. But then they looked at Ava and realized that there was something very off about her. She was.. a zombie. That one thing that people thought would bite them and give them a disease.. They had many movies centered around them, and Hoshi didn't really like them if they were being honest. But this one was something a little different. As they stared at her, they realized that the arm they were holding onto came clean off.

They suppressed the urge to scream while holding an undead arm in their hand. They wanted to faint, and it was shown in their face, which was a pale color.

Duri blinked a few times after the woman talked. She felt at her ears and found that they were pointed like an elf's. She pumped her hand in the air.
"Those haven't been out in years!"

Ava looked up at the stage and listened to the woman. There were humans here too? Then she snapped and something else snapped. Right.....her arm. The one the stranger had been holding.... Shoot. She turned back to them and sure enough, they were pale as a ghost, holding the other half of her arm. She was happy to be dead again, though. Less painful memories clawing at her mind.
She gently reached over with her other hand and grabbed her broken limb from their hand.
"I-I-I'm sorry....I-I fell on it th-this morning...."
She stuck it back to where it had broken and managed to tie the bandage around it tightly so it stayed on.
"B-But um.....d-don't worry....? I-I-I dont eat brains if that's what you think....! I-I-I-....I-I don't eat at all...."
cherub. cherub.

SEVEN BATTEUX
Interactions/Mentions: @Wolfytoons31(Faith) Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (All 3 lol)

"Pssh, monsters. I'm a grown man, I don't believe in-"

Suddenly the entire room was filled with an assortment of none humans. Sevens head swiveled back to the group around him. Faith was normal, Woz was normal, Evan was-

"YES AMAZING"

......Not normal. Seven slid one seat over, giving Evan the space he needed to express his.....joy. Then he saw Telith, he didn't know exactly what he was, but he definitely didn't look human. If it wasn't for Seven's reasoning, he would have taken off to the nearest exit. (...Okay where is the T.V crew?) Then he saw the large demon who seemingly appeared beside them. He seemed to have some sort of grudge against Seven for some reason or another. Seven returned a glare of his own, feeling anger rise up again. He then looked at Evan's pure glee and moved another seat over. He was actually scaring him more than any of the monsters.

Seven was still holding on to the belief that this was all fake. The camera crew was going to come out any moment now, and tell them it was all a joke before classes started. That was when he remembered the young lady shouting something about fellow humans, and Telith's weirdness..."....These aren't special effects..." Seven said looking around the room. Seven didn't believe in the boogie man, or any of those fairytales, so this was an unbelievable sight. He saw some people take it all in as if nothing happened. Seven was adventurous as the next person, nor did he scare easy but these were monsters. He had so many questions, and was a little too shocked to panic; in fact, he was still trying to digest if this was real. Speaking of digest, were they sure he wouldn't get eaten? How did they know they wouldn't just lose it. Seven turned to the group of friends he made earlier. The only non human was Telith and the new guy glaring at them. "Non mais vraiment? They're real..."

Seven at this point was standing, prepared for anything, he wasn't going to get eaten on his first day.

Faith Vallidoid
(Location: Theater/ Tags: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 LazyDaze LazyDaze )
The lights dimmed alarming Faith. She actually felt like she was indeed in a theater about to watch a movie. A spotlight shot on stage introducing the dean of the school. Her hair white as snow almost seemed like it's glowing? That or it's the refraction from the light causing such an effect. Either way, the woman emits lights shaped as butterflies. "Whoa!" She croaked. Is she in a school or a magic show? It's quite entertaining and an honor to be the one to see such a thing. Her attention returns to the woman as she gave her speech. One thing she asked of everyone is to, "keep an open mind" the only question is why? What did this university have in store? An extreme way to educate people or something? The Dean then mentioned something about monsters. Surely she was joking, right? Why bring up something like that in such a serious situation? She didn't attend to major in zoology or being a nutcase. Is that why she is invited? Because of her record? The more she thought about it the more upset she became hoping to start fresh only to realize the truth.

Her eyes wandered around wondering who might be a "monster" as Hazel claimed. Then things flipped upside down at the snap of her fingers. Some people whom appeared normal exposed their true features including....Telith. Faith feared the worst, slowly turning toward the hooded stranger. They fidget in their seat as if going through a change. His hands now shifted into claws, spikes, horns appearing on him. He turns to face her with glowing, orange eyes. His face shrouded in darkness made it apparent the brute is indeed a monster. She paled as sparks flick from his body. Faith leaned away from Telith before shooting up to her feet stumbling back with horror. She yelped, panicked even. He spoke something, but all she could hear is her heart racing at the sight. The greek boy and Seven are human thankfully leaving only Telith the only one to be non-human. It explained his weird actions. She made a cross with her pointing fingers chanting, "Cruz, cruz, cruz, cruz" at him and another larger demon standing behind Telith? He was horrifying like the devil himself. "Yo! I did not sign up for some satanist cult!" She exclaimed staring at the two demons.

The beefy demon spoke to Faith. Thanking her for helping his son? Son? As terrifying as the two were she was actually surprised by this discovery about Telith actually intrugied? The longer she stared the more she appreciated not being eaten by now with so many monsters. She had forgotten about the rest of them. They could have pounced everyone if they wanted, instead they're being watchful of everyone's reaction with curiosity. Faith lowers her arms calming herself as she stares at the panicked creature. This is the same turtle boy that hid under their seat. If they wanted to attack they would have by now. He was sweet and afraid just as she was. A baby. Her nurturing instincts kicked in dismissing her fear. There is still caution lingering in there but she managed to say, "You're welcome." to Galiath slowly taking her seat. Two seats away that is holding her bag on guard in case of any tricks. How is it even possible that monsters exist? She did have some sort of idea that demons and angels, but monsters? The videos were usually hoax. Her fists were read to throw down as well. She may have fought monsters in a sense of humans but not real ones. She probably has no chance against them, but it's always worth a try. Faith held her knees and bags eyeing the two.

Telith
location: orientation hall//interaction: faith Pumpkid Pumpkid galith​
looking back at faith her reaction cause not terror as it would normal but sadness, his eyes changing from orange to a sorrowful dark blue, the sparks stopping, he instead begin sucking in the heat around him, chilling the air while looking once again at faith directly with his glowing eyes portraying his feeling even without being able to see much of his face just his eyes would be enough to show faith how he felt, "i...i didn't mean to scare you...faith...yo.yo" he didn't finish his sentence as he began crying, small drops of glowing dark blue liquid flowed from his eye out of his hood and hitting the floor with a little pop exploding slightly, he quickly turned the galith, hugging the huge demon who in turn hugged the little dragon back picking him up as telith nuzzled the monster of a entity.

galith
location: orientation hall//interaction: faith Pumpkid Pumpkid telith​
the demon stoic expression changed to a more fatherly one watching how badly his son reacted to the whole situation he felt sort of bad for, not being with telith this entire time...the boy was still but a wyrmling... his son hugging him now he picked the poor boy up as the air chilled around him..."stress eating" he thought embracing his telith as tenderly and one could expect a demon wraith to, nuzzling him back before turning his attention to faith his tone and expression still rather loving...well as much as one could expect from a demon. "i apologies human...i had no intention of causing you any grief, your the first human my son...had.....connected with...talked to..."

Marshall Icarys
[Location: Theater // Interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid ]
Marshall marveled at the show his mother put on. Everything she did he found so fascinating. He knew this was coming, the explanation at least because she informed the household beforehand. He listened attentively waiting for her to finish her speech before smirking. "Mother always has a way with words doesn't she..." His words were gentle and filled with adoration. He looked up to her as any child would their parent and wished to make her proud of him. That's why he was going to do his best to break out of his protective shell and make friends with the other students.

What he wasn't prepared for was Hazel removing the spell so soon. His dark horns and wings stuck out from his head and back, his scales reappeared following its natural pattern across his skin. His pale complexion seeped into a light pink feeling embarrassed to be himself around humans. The fear of rejection outweighed the need to make friends. He wanted to hide and stay out of sight to avoid it altogether. Marshall looked as uncomfortable as he felt.

Novalie Polaris
[Location: Theater // Interaction: N/A]

The stage lit up into a magical show of power and grace, almost identical to a magic act in a circus. Whoa.. She thought watching the celestial being reveal herself in the midst of glowing butterflies. She found herself mesmerized by the woman on the stage, curious about what she had to say. This must be what the letter meant by keep an open mind. She gulped thinking what she could have possibly gotten herself into. Was she attending some kind of magic school like from the movies? Was she joining a circus against her will? The anticipation had her squirming in her seat just thinking about it.

Monsters. Supernatural beings said only to live in fairytales and works of fiction. The woman spoke explaining how half the population wasn't human and it sent a chill down Nova's spine. A wave of energy flowed through her and soon the same room that once was filled with humans was exposed. Okay calm down. So far no one has made an effort to strike so maybe it'll be okay? Keep an open mind right... right... She took slow deep breaths constantly reminding herself that things were okay. Her eyes darted around noticing how inhuman some of the others looked, a wolf-like boy, reptiles of different kinds, sea creatures, they all looked so... unthreatening. If anything, they seemed as worried as she was and that was reassuring.

Coraline Florence
[Location: Theater // Interaction: Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia ]

Coraline was slowly drifting into blissful thought when she was addressed by a white-haired male. "Hmm~?" Her voice was a sweet as candy filling the ears of whoever heard it. "Ahh, Je vais bien- I-I mean I'm alright." Her thick European accent was hard to mask, especially since she wasn't used to talking to others who didn't understand her language. "T-Thank you umm... for checking up on me. I apologize my English pronunciation is not so good." She gave a lighthearted smile despite the looming embarrassment she felt deep inside. The way she spoke had bothered her for some time even if it was out of her control. There were times she felt out of place because everyone around her shared the same speech patterns while she had difficulty pronouncing some words, even if they were as simple as cat and dog. His eyes... They're so enticing. Something about the look in his eyes made her calm down as if he wasn't going to judge her. "I... ummm... I'm Coraline by the way." She stumbled with her words not sure of what she should say next or how she would say it. Luckily the lights started to dim as the event began. "Look orientation is starting," she said with a bright smile.

Her attention diverted to the stage and the show that was put on. Luminescent butterflies fluttered off the stage as a white-haired woman took their place. That wasn't something people see every day, especially not at a university. Cora focused in paying attention to every word that was said so she wouldn't miss a beat. Some of you in this room are not human. What? What was that supposed to mean? Her head cocked to the side curious what an outlandish statement like that meant but the answer was soon revealed. Monsters straight out of her nightmares began to fill the room with their true forms. This is what my paralysis demon looks like when I wake up in the middle of the night for milk. She was hesitant to look beside her to the male who checked in on her, her amber and emerald eyes slowly turning prepared to be afraid. Nothing, he looked exactly the same as before. She had to be dreaming, there was no way something like this was possible. "Comment effrayant... Je dois rêver. H-Hey.. are you.. not human too..?" Her soft words only accompanied her tear-filled eyes. The poor strawberry blonde was frightened to the point of not being able to move an inch. Never in her wildest dreams did she think monsters would be real.

[Translation:: 1.I'm okay. 2.How scary- I must be dreaming.]

Side: Etienne

It seemed this girl was a foreigner. Her thick accent suggested she was European, French maybe. Despite his name, Etienne had a questionable grasp on the French language. Still he noticed her staring at him for a while, bringing a slight blush to his face. Dedicating his life to becoming a King had left Etienne with little experience with women. Hell, he wasn't even sure if he had ever been attracted to anything that wasn't Kingly in his life. Etienne inwardly screeched at how pathetic he was. Woz would most likely call him a loser for his obliviousness. Shaking his nervousness off, he turned to see the Dean address them all. In her speech she talked of how some among them were not human. Which Etienne obviously guessed, he had felt multiple non-human presences when he walked inside the theater. Then she did something that Etienne didn't expect, she threw off the glamour that the monsters were wearing. Around Etienne, all manner of magical creatures were revealed as both human and non-human began a mild panic. Etienne retained his composure. His appearance didn't change because this was his natural look. Then he saw how scared his new companion, Coraline was. She half-heartedly asked him if he wasn't human.

"No, I am not human. However I can assure you that I mean you no harm. My only intention in coming over here was to check on you. You seemed a bit tired and jet-lagged" said Etienne with a tender smile. Speaking gently to the scared girl, Etienne decided to introduce himself. "My name is Etienne, Etienne Advantage. The reason behind that is my mother is fond of changing her name. She decided she wanted to be called Caudelie at the timpe of my conception. I was Etienne the moment she and my father found out I was a boy"; Etienne had hoped the addition of a personal story would ease her worries.

Interactions: thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm

Side: Woz

Woz was utterly astonished, completely taken aback and absolutely surprised at the sheer amount of monsters around him. Or he would be if he didn’t hang around Etienne a lot. Seeing weird monsters and creatures out of a horror movie were pretty normal to him by now. Sure they could be horrifying when they attack you, but when they look just as scared as normal humans? They look just the same as anyone else.

Then came the threats from the weird demon guy over little Telith. Woz returned the demons gaze with a look showing no fear. “Oh hey you’re a demon.... neat” said Woz as he started eating little candies he had in his bag.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back