• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
He just has his athletic abilities at the start of the RP. it make take a while for him to find a partner though. Unless, someone helps him out and acts as a wingman.
Pumpkid Pumpkid

Last edited:
Alright. Though prepare for him to possibly bungle every piece of advice they give him. He might be the comedy relief of the RP.

Though in the beginning of the RP he won't even be trying at all.
He hasn't tried since High School in his senior year but it went wrong when he asked her out. Want to know how?

Though in the beginning of the RP he won't even be trying at all. Though, when he does actually does try to ask someone out, it will be like this.
He hasn't tried since High School in his senior year but it went wrong when he asked her out. Want to know how?

Awe just pm me details if you can't pm me I'll do it it xD idk why people cant

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'm gonna post my characters C: Also in debate on how many characters I want to make/use

Last edited:
Yaya nate x nova
They're gonna cause so many problems for everyone else I can just see it.

Nate&Nova: *sees someone trying to have a moment* HEY YOU GUYS SHOULD KISS ALREADY! KISS ON THE MOUTH! *completely ruins all chances at romance* LETS PLAY A GAME DAMNIT C:<

Also I ended up adding Marshall lol I was wondering if I would add Mika too but there's already SOOOOOO many monsters. I might make another human to balance it out if anyone wants me to~

They're gonna cause so many problems for everyone else I can just see it.

Nate&Nova: *sees someone trying to have a moment* HEY YOU GUYS SHOULD KISS ALREADY! KISS ON THE MOUTH! *completely ruins all chances at romance* LETS PLAY A GAME DAMNIT C:<

Also I ended up adding Marshall lol I was wondering if I would add Mika too but there's already SOOOOOO many monsters. I might make another human to balance it out if anyone wants me to~
Ahahahaha!

Nate: what a bunch of hookers!

Awe yay!!! Haha my sweet child is in school xD awe well he may not be Hazel he can be

If by friday there are not so many characters I'll probably have to ask people to make humans. Otherwise wait for now

Ahahahaha!

Nate: what a bunch of hookers!

Awe yay!!! Haha my sweet child is in school xD awe well he may not be Hazel he can be

If by friday there are not so many characters I'll probably have to ask people to make humans. Otherwise wait for now
Ahhh what will my poor Marsbars do?? -gasp- He pretty much hates everyone who isn't Hazel. He's so shy and sweet Q~Q I don't want someone to break his heart.

Well you know I'll make as many as you guys want me to. I can handle a handful of characters~

Its kind of awkward for me since y
He used to be paired with a fox lmao
The image she used for the fox is a character from a game I play so I'm not too sad about redoing things lol
And besides things didn't really progress that far, the fox was made just to give me the ability to join the RP

the ice dragon boy is definitely cute :) can see him and telith become friends maybe, the irony is that telith is older then marshall XD

he really is, and i thought telith was young heck hes got 900 years on marshall, then again technically speaking his still "younger" in a weavers time scale of aging, but yes is is a sweet baby :)

we have a sweet baby dragon and to quote Pumpkid Pumpkid "a precious baby" dragon, yay
Ahahaha I told you! Or was it storm that I told? He's a dragon from a previous rp and I got excited with Telith I squeaked. Yall must become friends I love it!!! Skittish and stoic babies both protecting each other ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back