• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ahahaha I told you! Or was it storm that I told? He's a dragon from a previous rp and I got excited with Telith I squeaked. Yall must become friends I love it!!! Skittish and stoic babies both protecting each other ;-;

I shall try to do so, lol this friendship might be cuter then the monster humans romance,

lmao just to let you guys know
im active but i'm not
talking on the ooc
because
i'm vv awkward

he really is, and i thought telith was young heck hes got 900 years on marshall, then again technically speaking his still "younger" in a weavers time scale of aging, but yes is is a sweet baby :)

we have a sweet baby dragon and to quote Pumpkid Pumpkid "a precious baby" dragon, yay
Lol the way I originally had him was that he was only 400 years old so he would stay not too large but then I was like WELL EVERYONE ELSE IS OLD AS DIRT LEMME BUMP HIS AGE A BIT. He acts like a baby dragon too you'll see lol Despite his super unexpressive demeanor he is a child.
No one for Demon Boi?
I can be for demon boy if you'd like C: -enjoys making my life complicated-

A question for thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm me and wolfytoons like the idea of Marshall and telith becoming friends cuz baby dragons....you like the idea?

Also human char idea, have said human should have a love of cryptozoology (studi of monsters basically) I think you can see where I’m going with this

Ahaha, don’t worry. I’m just a mythology nerd.

Also I hope Aileen is OK! And yes her appearance is the player character from the new Pokemon games her design is so cute and British I couldn’t resist :p

A question for thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm me and wolfytoons like the idea of Marshall and telith becoming friends cuz baby dragons....you like the idea?

Also human char idea, have said human should have a love of cryptozoology (studi of monsters basically) I think you can see where I’m going with this
I love the idea! Marshall might not cause he hates everyone and is really untrusting buttttt he's easy to win over. Just give him pets and let him cook weird stuff for you and he'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back