• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love Lore

Main
Here
OOC
Here

Pumpkid

~Vibing along the cosmos~
The first Dark Lord/ Demon King
Since the beginning of time, the first demon king/ Dark Lord was named Angel Akumi. He ruled the demon world with an iron fist with different traditions than today. You might even say it was probably the same dark traditions as Galiath was born into. He reigned for thousands of years, millennia until one day he decided to make a family of his own taking in a youngling witch named, "Soul Chiodos" Ironically these two also carry the same traits as Castiel and Nathaniel. Black hair on Angel and white on Soul. The embodiment of Yin and Yang. While Angel ruled the underworld, Soul took care of the surface world. By this time, monsters roamed the world freely without the fear of humans and humans back then were savages so they were prey to the monsters. All were at war with the supernatural. There was no such thing as fair game just full gain. At some point, Soul was old enough to want a family of her own being raised by the Demon Lord himself, she wished to retire and live a peaceful life thus creating a Victorian manor in the woods, adopting, rescuing or sheltering various species under her wing dubbing their real surnames to Chiodos. Werewolves, dragons, faries alike were welcome to join with the promise to bring no harm to anyone. Of course the oath was taken seriously and everyone pretty much agreed since they have grown fond of their "siblings". At the same time, because of this, monsters wished peace and ceased their war against humans, but because humans are untrustworthy and afraid of the unknown they panicked and continued to slaughter monsters as a right of passage. Monsters were forced into hiding thus fooling the humans into thinking they have extincted. Fairy tales one reads are true. Some at least. Around the 1600's, Angel began to fall ill knowing his reign was coming to an end. Lucky for him there was an heir of his own blood named, "Ethan. Ethan never knew of his father but learned the ropes. He only ruled for 100 years before changing the rules that: "Anyone can be demon King from this day forth. They must battle for the crown and prove their worth." He gave the crown to Galiath until he retired or someone else tried to challenge him. Of course none have finding the brute difficult to take down until he voluntarily handed it over to the current ruler so that he may live his own life.

Current dark lord
Esteelith molten
esteelith molten, the current dark lord, was the right hand man of galith for many many years. Until he was handed the crown, considered almost as hard to beat. As galith esteelith has one advantage over most of his opponents e I able to blink basically a short range teleportation, this has been the downfall of many a adversary that assumed brute force was the best option. While this is the case apparently he is one of the few living demon that know why galith stepped down. He has only ever said this on the subject “without him, demons may have become even more of a myth then we already are” what that means is up for esteelith to know and no one else to find out.

a old demon tale
the old lord
galith:" now here is a old story many younger demons tell, once a long time ago the the son of the first darklord handed to crown to a demon his name lost to history by many younger demons, so the demon is called the old lord, he ruled for many many many years, he was a fair enough lord, few dared challenge him from the crown those that did, failed miserably, however there was one problem for the old lord a celestial, clad in armor of diamond the celestial massive blade carved through demons like a hot knife through butter, every one the old lord sent never came back. there was only one thing to do, the lord...had to deal with it personally, to avoid any power struggles he stepped down handing the crown to a trusted ally, and then face the celestial head on, of course he died but that was the point his soul. bonded to the celestials becoming a demon wraith, he now had will over her strength of course at the sacrifices of his own, both him and the celesical where stripped of power. and the old lord disappeared along with her, what happened after. no one knows"

Last edited:
How do the Wizard Rings work? (With Izuru Kamukura)

Etienne: Hey Grandpa, how do your rings work?
Izuru: Well Etienne, I put one on my finger... then I scan it with my belt
Etienne: Why do you need the belt?
Izuru: Dragons by nature are massive amounts of mana... we use it to fight and breathe elemental breath. Along with the occasional act of dragon magic. The belt focuses my mana like a hole in a squirtgun so that I have more precise control of my magic power. In conjunction with the rings, I can use MAGIC.
*Scans*
Wizardriver: CONNECT! PLEASE!
*Izuru pulls out his cane from a mini portal*
Etienne: If you're a dragon, why do you need to use this stuff instead of your dragon powers?
Izuru: When you're older...
You should change this to be not an rp with explaination but more of a book like the others. Think of Lore as book not a skit please change this

HOW DO MAGICIAN RINGS AND MAGICIANS BELTS WORK? (By Merlin)

Many different races possess the ability to do magic. However some are not as naturally adept at drawing it out and utilizing it. In some situations, there is simply so much magical energy that the user is incapable of channeling it properly. This was where the invention of Magician Rings and Belts came in. Designed by the Wizard Merlin and the Underworldly Champion, Naegleria Nebiros. These objects allowed one to draw forth their latent magic potential to cast spells. Each ring is carved from a special magic stone. These stones house a variety of different powers that are accessed when used with the magicians mana. The ring is scanned using the belt in question, which houses another magic stone that allows for the actualization of magical spells. Most magicians who use these tools can only wear a single elemental ring on one hand and a single effect ring on the other.

THE RINGED MAGICIANS (By Izuru Kamukura)
There is a small sect of magicians who use Rings and Belts to combat monsters known as Phantoms. These creatures are born when Humans with latent magical abilities fall into deep despair during a forbidden ritual. Magic is one of the only known ways of destroying a phantom. The strongest in this group are able to transform to fight Phantoms. The highest tier of Ringed Magican is occupied by its leader, Wiseman. Under him is the second in command, Sorceror. The rest of the group are collectively known as Mages. There are also two others who use methods similar to the Ringed Magicians. The first is Wizard, a mysterious magician known for his flair and powerful magic. The other is a jovial and tough magician known as Beast. These Ringed Magicians are a respected monster fighting force to many.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back