• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
XD Sorry it's too fun, you mainly just need to keep track of your chracter no need for everyone else. I'm just tryig to get a move on

Depends is Marshall going to be officially be npc dorm father?
Well considering how his mate has vanished yeah lol Marshall is now dorm mother you all will respect him as such.

Well if that's the case humans and monsters will share dorms. Males on one side females in the other all so humans can get more comfortable with monsters and learn more about them. I will pici random pairings instead so no complaints xD it will be fun

Etienne and Cora

I'm cryinngggggg she said wait til you hear my tragic backstory and all I thought about was how this is entirely accurate.
Will he have an epic clash of ideals with Etienne?
He will probably just kick everyone's ass to be honest. He wears that bracelet for a reason ya know.
Well if that's the case humans and monsters will share dorms. Males on one side females in the other all so humans can get more comfortable with monsters and learn more about them. I will pici random pairings instead so no complaints xD it will be fun
Hmmm poor Marsbars he gotta handle all of them at once Q~Q Is it just one giant room, two giant rooms? Hows this setup looking? Maybe they should be in semi-groups?

I'm cryinngggggg she said wait til you hear my tragic backstory and all I thought about was how this is entirely accurate.

He will probably just kick everyone's ass to be honest. He wears that bracelet for a reason ya know.

Hmmm poor Marsbars he gotta handle all of them at once Q~Q Is it just one giant room, two giant rooms? Hows this setup looking?
I has pictures but yall must wait for now

Well if that's the case humans and monsters will share dorms. Males on one side females in the other all so humans can get more comfortable with monsters and learn more about them.
Woz: So you’re gonna go see Cora right?
Etienne: What?! Those are the girls dorms Woz. I’m not allowed to go there....
Woz: Okay stop.... Etienne listen, a girl has shown interest in you for the first time in your life. I don’t know WHY but she has. Are you really gonna let Dean Hazels RULES stop you?
Etienne: They are pretty solid rules
Woz: GO TO THE GIRLS DORMS AND SEE THE FRENCH GIRL YOU MORON
*Shoves Etienne out*

Hmmm poor Marsbars he gotta handle all of them at once Q~Q Is it just one giant room, two giant rooms? Hows this setup looking? Maybe they should be in semi-groups?
Darn the two dragons are going to have the worst time

Pumpkid Pumpkid Would you mind if i did a storyline where howard's wealthy parents show up for a "inspection" to make sure their son isn't being ripped off by a fake school? You can guess the drama that occurs once they see Kai.

Pumpkid Pumpkid Would you mind if i did a storyline where howard's wealthy parents show up for a "inspection" to make sure their son isn't being ripped off by a fake school? You can guess the drama that occurs once they see Kai.
If it's for later yeah, for now I just want people to settle in.
Hazel: WHY IS THERE A DIMENSIONAL GATE IN MY AUDITORIUM?!
Etienne: Gramps is visiting! Yay!
Lol I can see that xD but no parents for now everyone. Just students its too early.
Ugh. I am so lost right now. Where is everyone?
Orientation. Like I said just worry about you for now not much happenee I'll tag everyone in critical things happen

I'm going to post soon in.about 2hrs do you guys still need time?

Killerclown Killerclown if Howard needs a friend I have my characters. Nathan or Ruben or Faith idk about Pandora

Users who are viewing this thread

Back