• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
i just read the dorm pairs i feel sorry for the dragons, especially marshall he's stuck with evan......

evan: *watching marshall sleep FOR SCIENCES OF COURSE *

Lol oh lord everyone will be saying the Chiodos family are weird xD well we are.

Cas doesn't like hugs he is against it. He will probably dodge with ease. But!!! If he catches Cas it will be worth it and gain head pats

Ahaha you are with a demon lol oh lord xD he will probably sneak in Pandoras room or Evans and be like I don't to be with my roommate
I can imagine Cas dodging until Marshall finally catches him and tries to break his back lovingly

i just read the dorm pairs i feel sorry for the dragons, especially marshall he's stuck with evan......

evan: *watching marshall sleep FOR SCIENCES OF COURSE *
I was afraid of this lol

I keep telling everyone that it was the app doing xD I just wrote the names hahaha

Lol nooo oh god poor Cas
yeah i know like i said i feel sorry for marshall

and teliths with the boxer guy XD

telith: i..i..err..im...*ducks behinds cabins, minute later orange glow comes from behind it*
telith: yeah i think i'll just sleep out here...*pokes big dragon head around cabin*

yeah but im serious about the for science,thing evan sees it as important to get every detail, even if it so happens to invade their privacy but its good intentions
I can just see Marshall waking up and Evan hovering over him jotting notes about the way he shifts in his sleep and poor Marshall losing his shit. He already doesn't like enclosed spaces and the dorm rooms look kinda tight.

I keep telling everyone that it was the app doing xD I just wrote the names hahaha

Lol nooo oh god poor Cas
Lolllll He's a strong and extreme lover. Especially when it comes to family.

I can just see Marshall waking up and Evan hovering over him jotting notes about the way he shifts in his sleep and poor Marshall losing his shit. He already doesn't like enclosed spaces and the dorm rooms look kinda tight.

Ugh I know I was trying to find one where it was spacious if you can help.me with the picture or link I will change it. Its actually a bit more spacious

how did you know evan would do that storm? ARE YOU TELEPATHIC?, then again he might sneak into other dorms just to note down how those monsters sleep so everyone at some point will wake up with a greek jotting notes down

yeah i know like i said i feel sorry for marshall

and teliths with the boxer guy XD

telith: i..i..err..im...*ducks behinds cabins, minute later orange glow comes from behind it*
telith: yeah i think i'll just sleep out here...*pokes big dragon head around cabin*
Poor Telith although hes actually a sweetheart like the human version of Marshall xD I also realized Telith is surrounded by two fighters. Faith and Ruben

how did you know evan would do that storm? ARE YOU TELEPATHIC?, then again he might sneak into other dorms just to note down how those monsters sleep so everyone at some point will wake up with a greek jotting notes down
Lol I just had a feeling. Marshall will feel threatened and either attack or have a meltdown and freeze the room

Poor Telith although hes actually a sweetheart like the human version of Marshall xD I also realized Telith is surrounded by two fighters. Faith and Ruben
yup, but he probably just going to sleep outside in dragon form for a while until he gets used to ruben, oh joy no ones going to get a good sleep with a glowing dragon outside XD

you know what would be a good idea if evan had galiths powers :D then he could just sit around invisibly, and not have to worry about anyone getting anticy about it :3

Hey Pumpkid Pumpkid

Where can the bois store their bikes?
Also can they come inside?
There is no storage but I guess they can just park them in the front of the cabin:

Capture+_2019-03-20-23-00-20.png
Unless they're like pocket sized or something. Lol they can but it takes up space xD its up to you.
Also what are the rules for the dorms in general?
Don't kill anybody or eat anyone xD. Do not wander too off if you are a monster and dont talk to strangers in hoods (exclude Telith)

You can do that if you want. Some Npcs like Cas are paired with student's
yeah galith takes evan on as a apprentice caretaker, (it will stop evan from you know looking into the girl dorms....or then again he could do that but its for science of course)
There is no storage but I guess they can just park them in the front of the cabin:

View attachment 554090
Unless they're like pocket sized or something. Lol they can but it takes up space xD its up to you.

Don't kill anybody or eat anyone xD. Do not wander too off if you are a monster and dont talk to strangers in hoods (exclude Telith)

you mean: don't talk to any strangers in hoods that don't also hard horns spikes glowing eyes and claw hands,

yeah galith takes evan on as a apprentice caretaker, (it will stop evan from you know looking into the girl dorms....or then again he could do that but its for science of course)

you mean: don't talk to any strangers in hoods that don't also hard horns spikes glowing eyes and claw hands,
I said Exclude Telith ok? That should be enough xD
Yes that link thank you I changed it
Well both of them have robot forms
But they are the size of a bike right and the robot the size of a human? Otherwise it really matter unless it fits. Pretty much. If it fits it sits :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back