• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Girllll you put the two temptresses together XD Marci & Nova are both into toying with people lol all they gonna do is plot how to corrupt men.
I know!!! When I wrote them down I literally paused for the longest and I was like wtf? It's meant to be then. XD I used a name picker app where it draws from a hat so really it was the app that did it xD what's also funny is for the men, Marshall and Nathan were going to be paired together xD I'm going to.post Nathan saying:

Nathan: *raises hand* Can I get a new partner? We see each other like every day. We literally live together! *turns to his brother* no offense.

I wasn't going to add Marshall in dorms cause hes npc but since it was uneven and hes a dorm father I was like what the hell why not?

I know!!! When I wrote them down I literally paused for the longest and I was like wtf? It's meant to be then. XD I used a name picker app where it draws from a hat so really it was the app that did it xD what's also funny is for the men, Marshall and Nathan were going to be paired together xD I'm going to.post Nathan saying:

Nathan: *raises hand* Can I get a new partner? We see each other like every day. We literally live together! *turns to his brother* no offense.
Lmaooo that's funny. Marshall would have no qualms staying with Nathan in fact his devilish side would make him want to tease him XD

Mars: What you don't want to sleep with me? Like we used to sleep together, you, me, and Cas? Just the three of us cuddled together, sometimes with mother like a family. We would even shower together sometimes but alas you've grown tired of me now. You must hate me dear brother -pouts-

All the females in the room: -nosebleed- why why you do dis to us -collapses-

Lmaooo that's funny. Marshall would have no qualms staying with Nathan in fact his devilish side would make him want to tease him XD

Mars: What you don't want to sleep with me? Like we used to sleep together, you, me, and Cas? Just the three of us cuddled together, sometimes with mother like a family. We would even shower together sometimes but alas you've grown tired of me now. You must hate me dear brother -pouts-

All the females in the room: -nosebleed- why why you do dis to us -collapses-
Ahahha we gotta add more sibling embarrassing moments like that xD Cas is the only serious one who knocks the two off even though he's not old like Marshall xD I can also.picture Nathan flustered yelling at Marshall to shut up that he's embarrassing himself also.

Nathan: shut up! You're embarrassing yourself too! Mama's boy! Always pleasing her

Cas: *passes by* he's actually doing right and respecting his parent you twit. *defends Marshall*

Nate: *gapes as others laugh at him making him beat red*

I just picture Nates voice the japanese voice of Rin Okumura xD

Ahahha we gotta add more sibling embarrassing moments like that xD Cas is the only serious one who knocks the two off even though he's not old like Marshall xD I can also.picture Nathan flustered yelling at Marshall to shut up that he's embarrassing himself also.

Nathan: shut up! You're embarrassing yourself too! Mama's boy! Always pleasing her

Cas: *passes by* he's actually doing right and respecting his parent you twit. *defends Marshall*

Nate: *gapes as others laugh at him making him beat red*

I just picture Nates voice the japanese voice of Rin Okumura xD
Marshall would get everyone to turn against Nathan with his sweetness that he doesn't fully realize he has. AND I LOVE RIN. He's so awkward but confident but adorable but awesome at the same time XD I have yet to watch Kyoto though. It's on the list.

Marzipan: -tries to hide snickering- I just wanted to love you brother. Cas would sleep with me no problem -wraps arms around elder siblings- He loves me more than you love me

I can see them causing embarrassing family moments for no reason other than fanservice and the general need the whole family shares of embarrassing each other.

Marshall would get everyone to turn against Nathan with his sweetness that he doesn't fully realize he has. AND I LOVE RIN. He's so awkward but confident but adorable but awesome at the same time XD I have yet to watch Kyoto though. It's on the list.

Marzipan: -tries to hide snickering- I just wanted to love you brother. Cas would sleep with me no problem -wraps arms around elder siblings- He loves me more than you love me

I can see them causing embarrassing family moments for no reason other than fanservice and the general need the whole family shares of embarrassing each other.
Lol oh lord everyone will be saying the Chiodos family are weird xD well we are.

Cas doesn't like hugs he is against it. He will probably dodge with ease. But!!! If he catches Cas it will be worth it and gain head pats
Oh man I need even more holy good luck charms.
Ahaha you are with a demon lol oh lord xD he will probably sneak in Pandoras room or Evans and be like I don't to be with my roommate

Lol oh lord everyone will be saying the Chiodos family are weird xD well we are.

Cas doesn't like hugs he is against it. He will probably dodge with ease. But!!! If he catches Cas it will be worth it and gain head pats

Ahaha you are with a demon lol oh lord xD he will probably sneak in Pandoras room or Evans and be like I don't to be with my roommate
Lmboo you know him all to well. He will probably be all cool and then when he switches to demon lord mode Seven will be like “I’m late to my catholic, priest meeting of Angelica saint nick of the 3rd Easter Sunday....anyway gotta go”

Lmboo you know him all to well. He will probably be all cool and then when he switches to demon lord mode Seven will be like “I’m late to my catholic, priest meeting of Angelica saint nick of the 3rd Easter Sunday....anyway gotta go”
Well honestly its as I told storm it was the app that chose xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back