• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Cora meeting the Advantages Part 1

Etienne: Cora, these are my parents
Cora: Hello... my name is Coraline...
Taktical: I'm Taktical Advantage, its nice to meet you
MA: I'm Wolfy, Etienne's mother
Cora: Is that because you have the ears and tail of a wolf?
MA: YEP!
Taktical: Judging from that accent, I'm guessing you're French?
Etienne: She's European
MA: Oh so am I!
Etienne: Mom you're British, doesn't count
MA: IT DOES
Taktical: I mean...kinda?
MA: *Goes to hug her Grumpy Cat Cushion in tears*
Taktical: So how did you two meet?

ABSOLUTELY RIVETING CONTENT

Money is necessary but when Im scheduled for more hours im like why are yall making me work. Im not even good. xD
I pretty much run the place and when I'm not there things fall to garbage so they schedule me for toooo many hours and I even tell them I'M TIRED I NEED LESS HOURS and they're like nahhhh you'll be fine.

I pretty much run the place and when I'm not there things fall to garbage so they schedule me for toooo many hours and I even tell them I'M TIRED I NEED LESS HOURS and they're like nahhhh you'll be fine.
LOL that sucks. I stopped caring because I knew they needed me so I just did the bare minimum.

LOL that sucks. I stopped caring because I knew they needed me so I just did the bare minimum.
I don't have the choice cause everyone is lazy and I'll get yelled at if it doesn't get done Q~Q Plus we're severely understaffed so it's pretty much just me and like two others. Imma quit this job soon though and get a better one

yeah but still...…...I can't keep up if you guys are going to be speed posting.....well guess I better scan through it first before I freak

Fluff Nonsense and Robotic Unicorns
You know what I just thought about? Do they share rooms, is it just one big room, or do they each have their own rooms? Cause that will definitely influence my actions lol

Thank goodness! Just seeing that 4 pages had me like nuuuuu! Why?! XD was worried for a second
See~ Not too bad. We'll probably move on to the next segment tonight so they'll be going to the dorms which we have yet to see.

You know what I just thought about? Do they share rooms, is it just one big room, or do they each have their own rooms? Cause that will definitely influence my actions lol

See~ Not too bad. We'll probably move on to the next segment tonight so they'll be going to the dorms which we have yet to see.
Can Etienne bunk with Woz?

I think everyone has there own?

yeah but still...…...I can't keep up if you guys are going to be speed posting.....well guess I better scan through it first before I freak
XD Sorry it's too fun, you mainly just need to keep track of your chracter no need for everyone else. I'm just tryig to get a move on

Depends is Marshall going to be officially be npc dorm father?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back