• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I know I didn't mean to I just read storms post with Marshall making me realize that at some point Telith will no longer be a skittish baby and at some point no need to hold her hand. Telith gave her a chance and now she doesnt know what to do
yeah darn you character development, its ok he will alway be grateful of her for starting him on the path :)

yeah darn you character development, its ok he will alway be grateful of her for starting him on the path :)
I know buy it sounds like he's leaving her now I know how Galiath feels

Faith: *weeps in the corner* you're leaving me

Telith: Never....you're my mate remember? *hugs*

Faith: oh yeah...I forgot xD *has some tears*

Telith: *licks cheek and tears away and purs*

Y’all gonna have a Telith grows Arc and Etienne will still be smothering Cora

Giggity
The giggity was more necessary than you think.

Lmao I know I'm sorry I just realized something about my character xD thats why if you want chipper music I got this for Faith and Telith hahaha:

at least you got variety 100% of my songs are steven universe, at the rare chance i don't it's probably vulgar, lewd, or exciting

The giggity was more necessary than you think.

at least you got variety 100% of my songs are steven universe, at the rare chance i don't it's probably vulgar, lewd, or exciting
Lol we probably like the same damn songs tbh xD I love steven universe songs too I cannot stop listening even the remixes or covers

I know buy it sounds like he's leaving her now I know how Galiath feels

Faith: *weeps in the corner* you're leaving me

Telith: Never....you're my mate remember? *hugs*

Faith: oh yeah...I forgot xD *has some tears*

Telith: *licks cheek and tears away and purs*
:3 yeah thats what would happen

and yup on the inside galith is feeling the pain of having to let his son go

:3 yeah thats what would happen

and yup on the inside galith is feeling the pain of having to let his son go
That's the hard part about parents. I just realized they each get to meet their guardians or parents:

Cora: meets Taktical and mother
Eietenne: has to meet Cora's parents
Telith: Meets her older brothrr and twin brothers (shes a triplet)
Faith: Galiath and maybe more?

Lol we probably like the same damn songs tbh xD I love steven universe songs too I cannot stop listening even the remixes or covers
I like all of them. I listen to them while I cook, clean, shower, work. It just makes me really happy when I'm happy and uber sad when I'm sad. I be crying to here comes a thought and love like you man.
Etienne and Woz

yooo that sound went in hard XD

That's the hard part about parents. I just realized they each get to meet their guardians or parents:

Cora: meets Taktical and mother
Eietenne: has to meet Cora's parents
Telith: Meets her older brothrr and twin brothers (shes a triplet)
Faith: Galiath and maybe more?
lets just say...you might get to see teliths relatives, but im not telling you :3 its a secret (btw he did have a sister...)

I like all of them. I listen to them while I cook, clean, shower, work. It just makes me really happy when I'm happy and uber sad when I'm sad. I be crying to here comes a thought and love like you man.

yooo that sound went in hard XD
Amen to SU so awesome wait do you listen to the remix?

You want to go hard remember this?:

Also our couples group should cook to this song:

lets just say...you might get to see teliths relatives, but im not telling you :3 its a secret (btw he did have a sister...)
I knew it!!! Also that song so sad. Its rare to see Faith to see her cry so note that its bad if she breaks like that. When she's angry feelings will get hurt and she will bruise her knuckles so be warry

I knew it!!! Also that song so sad. Its rare to see Faith to see her cry so note that its bad if she breaks like that. When she's angry feelings will get hurt and she will bruise her knuckles so be warry

if faith gets in good with galith she MIGHT find out about teliths sister, but :) not telling just yet *evil laughter at retain information*

I love Desiigner <3 I feel like he don't make music anymore cause I literally never hear songs from him anymore. I can see them being super goofy cooking to stir fry and burning down the kitchen lol
found another song either for galith watching his son grow up or marshall and telith idk

Omgggggggg fireflies Q~Q My angsty teenage heart aches out of my heathen struggling college student body

Users who are viewing this thread

Back