• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I wonder if Cora will trick Etienne into having kids like Etiennes mother did with Taktical....
That will most definitely happen. You dont recall me choosing their childrens names earlier? I want a son, maybe two, and possibly a daughter.
dear god... that would end badly....wait... wolfy was...oh god...yeas faith and cora are going to be handfuls for out boys
Everbody can have the babies~ OMG what if they were pregnant together, the chaos, the tears, they'd want to crawl under a bunker and wait for it to be over

That will most definitely happen. You dont recall me choosing their childrens names earlier? I want a son, maybe two, and possibly a daughter.

Everbody can have the babies~ OMG what if they were pregnant together, the chaos, the tears, they'd want to crawl under a bunker and wait for it to be over
yeah probably, lol and we thought the monsters would be the problem

Mrs Advantage: Takti can we have children?
Taktical: I think we should wait....
Mrs Advantage: Too late! You didn’t use protection and already got me pregnant ☺️

Will the cycle repeat?

Mrs Advantage: Takti can we have children?
Taktical: I think we should wait....
Mrs Advantage: Too late! You didn’t use protection and already got me pregnant ☺️

Will the cycle repeat?
You are damn right. Except she won't have to be as deceptive cause she already has him charmed and she will continue to do so until he puts as many kids in her as I please. Oh my lanta if it's twin boys I would be too happy. I want twin boys SO GODDAMN BAD. A little Theo and Leo <3 my heart swoons.

:3 naww adorable
Eventually he will start to treat him as he would any family member. Showers together, naps together, eating together, hunting together, watching Gordon Ramsay together. It'll be great

You are damn right. Except she won't have to be as deceptive cause she already has him charmed and she will continue to do so until he puts as many kids in her as I please. Oh my lanta if it's twin boys I would be too happy. I want twin boys SO GODDAMN BAD. A little Theo and Leo <3 my heart swoons.

Eventually he will start to treat him as he would any family member. Showers together, naps together, eating together, hunting together, watching Gordon Ramsay together. It'll be great
yeah it will be <3

Gay?

Faith: So hows Etienne
Cora: Insatiable
Faith: Yeah?
Cora: I may have created a monster
*Etienne slithers around his Cora*
Cora: .... Darling please....Im tired...
*Slithers away with Cora*

no just family XD
C: He'll be like the brother he never had growing up. Wrestling him to the ground, throwing him off things to teach him how to fly like a momma bird, sparring with him for no apparent reason.
Faith: So hows Etienne
Cora: Insatiable
Faith: Yeah?
Cora: I may have created a monster
*Etienne slithers around his Cora*
Cora: .... Darling please....Im tired...
*Slithers away with Cora*
XD Darling please I'm tired I can't breathe. Cora N E V E R gets tired of physical contact. If anything he'd be laying there tapped out on the ground and she's poking him like hey, hey, gimme more affection and attention. A T T E N T I O N I Z E ME

C: He'll be like the brother he never had growing up. Wrestling him to the ground, throwing him off things to teach him how to fly like a momma bird, sparring with him for no apparent reason.

XD Darling please I'm tired I can't breathe. Cora N E V E R gets tired of physical contact. If anything he'd be laying there tapped out on the ground and she's poking him like hey, hey, gimme more affection and attention. A T T E N T I O N I Z E ME
yeah telith is going to be etienne's good friend, being able to transfer energy is helpful :)

and on the point of getting telith to fly his humanoid form does have wings, what do you think the hood and clothing is made of?

Telith: Etienne and Cora have been in their room for a while now....
Faith: She’s French and he’s Half Demon. They ain’t coming up for breath for a while....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back