• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Idk what I just watched but now I'm more confused about everything Q~Q -rolls away with glass of wine- Now I got to think of something else for the next six hours for her to have an interesting ability
how about....she....wait for it....copies....wait for it...there abilities...wait for it...and appearances...with a kiss :3

I'm worthless I understand -curls up into ball- I tried so hard Q~Q

-puts on widowers cardigan, sips red wine, lays bundled on the floor- don't look at me and my shame

If Etienne can shapshift maybe you can do that. You're sharing powers although that is unique there is always away for witches to one up them than the original owner

how about....she....wait for it....copies....wait for it...there abilities...wait for it...and appearances...with a kiss :3
And have Etienne pop off on every person she kisses lol?
If Etienne can shapshift maybe you can do that. You're sharing powers although that is unique there is always away for witches to one up them than the original owner
I think the basis of this conflict is that I don't understand most of their powers lol I made Marshall's so basic so I wouldn't have this complication -alsocauseilovesubzero- but ya know

I think the basis of this conflict is that I don't understand most of their powers lol I made Marshall's so basic so I wouldn't have this complication -alsocauseilovesubzero- but ya know
yeah etienne's powers are very very specific...and problematic to share...so yeah

also lol that would make cora more like his mom

I am just as confused. I feel.like his powers are just shape shifting of othet monsters really

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Faith: *pulls Telith away from Cora* okay buddy boy may I remind you you are my mate? *dips him down like a woman* meaning You leave you break my heart kiddo *kisses his forehead*

Just have her change into a monster
OR
Give her an alternate form with elemental powers

telith: so does that mean i can talk to other people anymore?
Faith: *frowns* oh! Of course you can Telith *cups face* I didn't mean it like that I just thought you..um....crush.....never mind. You are allowed ro make friends as you please. The last thing I want is to make you sad love ok?

Follow ben ten mana comes from plants
Ben 10 my first boyfriend? I'm all for it. I also like the idea of her having to struggle living with all the monsters inside her and having to nom souls eventually. Like the side effects are feeling the need to eat souls or having little bits of remnants from monsters shes used battling inside her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back