• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings πŒπ’𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐀𝐞𝐧 π‚π’π§ππžπ«πžπ₯π₯𝐚 [CLOSED]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐒𝐧𝐠
  • AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
    Roleplay Availability
    Roleplay Type(s)
    My Interest Check

• intro

what ifs

kane brown

opening.

T
      he Four Kingdoms Ball was a success. All of the princes in attendance danced and fell in love with young ladies. It’s almost as if they all had their own Cinderella tale… and of course, they did.

So in love were these four couples that they decided, a little rashly, to jump into marriage. Who are we to stop young love? A quadruple wedding was planned, and it was the toast of the Four Kingdoms. Royals from Faydin, Daintree, Salten, and Marina were in attendance.

But something… something went wrong.

We were so careful. It was just supposed to be a blessing upon the marriages. Somehow, it turned into a curse of mistaken identity. Each prince indeed married an intended princess, but they each married the wrong one. Though we could leave it be, something tells me they’re going to be wondering why their beloved doesn’t exactly feel like their true love.

For the record, I want to apologize.

Unfortunately, we can’t turn back time. We can’t fix this ourselves. They’re going to have to figure it out for themselves. But I have faith. Don’t they always say love is the greatest magic?

-Nadine-​

intro

cast

Cinderella

except we
    fucked up

time

9 am

date

morning after the quadruple wedding

four kingdoms castle

status

open for posts!

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

π“π’π¦πžπ¬π€π’π© 𝟏
  • one week later.jpg

story

mistaken cinderella

scroll

It has been a week since the first breakfast with all four princes and their new princesses. Honestly, we thought they'd have more memories of their real true loves, but c'est la vie, I suppose. Especially in a fairy tale.

As it is, the newlywed couples have spent an entire week together, and while on the outside, it appears that everything is just peachy... perhaps it's not truly. Not that I would ever wish ill on my godchild or the others, but this has to be fixed someday, doesn't it? Doesn't it? Ah, well.

Still, I'd hate to see anything bad happen to any of them, all because of a magical mistake...

-Nadine-​

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
    Back