• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mayhem Within

Jon chuckled and layed back with her giving a small nod "Yeah a little girl that I can spoil rotten, I like the sound of that." He murmured to her

Max hugged him the best she could and gave a heavy sigh "I'm sorry Bill..." she said quietly before he left.

She smiled some and yawned a bit, falling asleep curled up into his arms for a nap before they would have to go out for a family dinner to victor and graces place.

Bill got there as the same time that Alex and Alicia were arriving with their kids, slamming the door behind him and headed straight upstairs for a shower.

Grace went to Bill's room before they were going to start dinner "Bill honey?" She asked knocking on the door lightly before she went in "Bill? Will you be joining us for dinnner?"

Jon got to his parents house around 6:45 smiling as Jacob squealed in excitement when he saw his cousins in the house. He placed him down and let him try to walk over before he eventually fell and speedy crawled to them

Carmen headed inside just behind them and set their bags down by the door watching the bigger kids already starting to play with Jacob and she headed straight through to catch up to Jon, taking a drink from him and thanked him quietly before they moved to sit in the living room with everyone.

bill frowned looking over at her and signed a little. “Yeah, I’ll be there.” He promised, not about to tell his mother right here right now about max being pregnant at a time when he was still angry about the details himself.

Jon smiled some at her as he sat with her "When do you wanna tell everyone?" He asked softly and quietly. He sighed happily kissing her cheek gently before he looked around at everyome

Grace gave a small nod and smiled softly before she left him to it and made her way down to everyone

She glanced back at him shaking her head. “I don’t. Not just yet.... give it a month more okay?” She mumbled giving his hand a squeeze and watching the kids over in the corner a little and the way they were playing with Jacob.

Bill eventually pulled himself out of his room and made his way downstairs, going to get himself a drink before joining everyone in the living room.

Jon gave a nod and kissed her cheek gently smiling as Jacob tried to keep up with the other kids but it was proving difficult for him "Oh go help him babe, he wants to go upstairs."

Grace smiled some at Bill while he was in the kitchen making himself a drink "Its so good to have you home honey."

She frowned some and shook her head "Kids, if Jacob goes up with you are you gonna make sure he stays away from the stairs?" She called up to them, a little worried as she picked him up, "Oh never mind." She called back when he quickly curled up to her and started yawning against her chest, sitting down with Jon again and cradling Jacob to her while he started falling asleep, "You know I don't think we're gonna get as lucky with the next one." She smiled at him until Jacob saw his Dad and quickly jumped ship wanting him instead while Carmen giggled and passed him over.

"It's good to be home.... Good timing too.... Max is pregnant with my baby.... Due in a few weeks." He told her sighing heavily while they were alone for the moment. "She didn't wanna tell me until she was sure I was actually better and not faking it." He sighed a little, rubbing his face. It wasn't that he didn't want kids... It was that he didn't really have time to be ready for them now. It was still a bit of a shock

Jon chuckled some and took his son into his arms cuddling him close "Mmm I think they will be just fine." He said softly as he looked down at his son "We did get pretty lucky with him didnt we?"

Grace looked at him in a bit of shock smiling wide at him "Well that makes a lot of sense to the way she has been acting towards us." She said softly going over to him and kissed his cheek "I know its scary, but trust me I know you will be a great father and we are here to help with you anything okay?" She softly to him

She smiled some and watched him get snuggled up to his dad. "Mmm... your Mom said the travel cot is still set up for if he fallas asleep." She told him, pecking his cheek, "He's very well behaved for a baby." She smiled tiredly, getting up with everyone when dinner was ready and following them through to the dining room, sitting down next to Jon, taking Jacob into her arms and keeping him on her lap while food was served out. "Where's Bill and your mom?" She frowned looking around.

Bill nodded some "I'm gonna go see her tomorrow and talk more with her... I was really pissed when she told me.... We'll make it work though whatever that means, whether we are together or not." He told her, giving her a hug then headed out to the dining room, going to sit next to Alex in the spare seat, nodding to his father some. The dinner went fairly smoothly and for once the whole family got on with barely a bicker between the siblings and eventually people started leaving to go home and Bill headed up to bed, thinking over what he was going tosay to Max tomorrow.

Jon walked with her to the dining room and frowned some whem he didn't see his mother or Bill "Not sure, maybe still in the kitchen." He murmured before he sat down and waited food. As the dinner went on fairly smoothly he felt like everyone was more relaxed then they had been in a long time. After they had cleaned up he took Jacob into his arms and helped Carmen out to the car to take her home

Grace gave him a small nod and smile "That sounds like a good idea, I understand you're upset I would be too." She said softly giving his hand a squeeze before she went out to the dinner. Once everyone had left for the night she went up to Bill and went to see him "Bill? Can we talk?" She asked softly

By the time they got home she was feeling less than great and thanked Jon quietly while he left her to get into bed and he sorted Jacob out for the night while she went to curl up and waited for him to come to bed, leaning into him once he was laying with her. “Sorry... I just feel... off... badly off.” She mumbled resting her head against his shoulder

Bill frowned some and opened the door. “What is it?” He mumbled going to finish brushing his teeth just wanting to get into bed now.

Jon frowned some as he held her close to him "Talk to me whats wrong?" He asked quietly before he kissed her cheek gently starting to worry about her some.

Grace gave a small sigh and came in sitting on the couch "Look I was thinking over how you said you were upset with Max. I understand but I also want you to not stay mad at her." She said softly before she took a deep breath "When I got pregnant with you....I didn't tell your dad at all when he was inside. He came home and I had just had you....he was furious with me. I kept it from him though because I knew he would have gotten hurt inside and she kept it from you because she knew telling you would hurt you." She explained softly to him

He sighed some and just sent her off, going to bed and trying to clear his mind enough to get some sleep.

she shook her head. “I just wanna get some sleep, I think I’m just run down at the moment.” She mumbled smiling some tiredly and curled in close to him, holding him tightly as she drifted off to sleep

Max woke up in the morning to the baby kicking her repeatedly. She groaned lightly and waddled to the bathroom to do her business before she got somewhat ready for the day. She heard a knock at the door and went to answer smiling when she saw Bill "Good Morning."

Jon woke up in the morning and pulled Carmen close to him smiling in his sleep. He chuckled softly though when he felt another body between her arms knowing Jacob had probably woken up early and wanted to sleep with her.

Carmen kept Jacob in her arms carefully while he dozed for the last bits of peace and quiet. “Hey, don’t get too loud, he’s been up most of the night.” She sighed quietly, “I need to go down to the bank and get a couple bits done this morning, can you take him with you to your dads? I’ll come pick him up right after but I just need a couple hours.” She mumbled kissing his head and smiling at his little burp in his sleep. “Just like his dad.”

Bill walked inand sighed a little going to sit down in her lounge. “Is it a boy or a girl?” He asked, still a little tense about the whole situation but trying his best not to get too angry about it. He understood where she was coming fro...but it didn’t make it hurt any less.

Jon listened to her and nodded chuckling softly at his son "Yeah thats fine, I'm just doing paperwork today. Looking over money." He murmured kissing her cheek gently "He okay?" He asked quietly

Max sat down with him at her little dining area "Not sure, I wanted to keep it a surprise." She said softly rubbing her belly gently "They're kicking right now....do you wanna feel?"

Carmen smiled a little and nodded. “Yeah he was just being needy last night.... I didn’t wanna say no and miss out on cuddles before he hits the terrible twos.” She smiled a little and kissed his head again, pecking Jon’s cheek before getting up and going to take a shower and get dressed leaving her boys to it.

he frowned some and nodded, “I mean... shot I got like three or four weeks to get my head around this max.” He muttered but rubbed her bump in big soothing circles. “I want to do this right though... I want us to get back together... do it right this time.” He muttered.

Jon chuckled softly "Oh he is very much a momma's boy." He murmured before he pulled his son in close while she went to go get ready

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly "I want that too....I've missed you so much Bill." She said softly placing her hand ontop of his "I know you'll be a great father." She said softly

carmen got dressed once she was out the shower smiling as she saw Jacob was now awake and cuddling into his dad while he read on his iPad. “Hi baby boy, you awake now?” She cooed, giggling when he immediately wanted to jump ship and get over to her instead of Jon. “Hold on bubba I gotta get clothes on.” She told him smiling some.

he sighed quietly and leaned forward, kissing her softly. “I missed you. So fucking much.” He murmured and smiled a little. “You gonna come move in with me at my parents place? Just til we find our own perfect house?” He asked her quietly, strokin her cheek.

Jon chuckled at his son shaking his head some "I'm chopped liver when it comes to you." He said jokingly watching as Jacob tried to climb down and get over to her "Woah woah buddy hold on." He said before he picked him up

Max kissed him back and smiled happily "I'd love to, but I'm not going to be of much help. The little one has got me waddling and moving much slower than usual." She explained

He smiled some and pecked her cheek, "Did I say you had to do any of the actual moving?" He chuckled some, do you have everything we need?" He asked her quietly, still processing but trying his best to be enthusiastic at least.

Carmen smiled getting her jeans on then took Jacob into her arms and kissed his cheek "You gonna let Daddy give you breakfast todya?" She sked "Go see grandma?" She smiled as he nodded and squealed happily at her mumbling Jon's name over and over until she passed him back once Jon was dressed, kissing both their cheeks "See you boys later okay?" She smiled and headed out.

Max gave a small smile and nodded softly "I do, all I really need is a crib. I'm saving up to get the one I really liked." She explained squeezing his hand some "How are your parents?" She asked

Jon smiled widely at them and soon took Jacob into his arms once he was dressed "See you later babe. I love you, be careful." He murmured

"I'll pick him up in a couple hours once I'm done and take him to the park." She smiled, heading out of there though by the time it hit four hours since she'd left there was still no word from her and Grace finally brought Jacob back up to Jon "Hey, somebody was missing their daddy some," She smiled, "You two have done such a good job with him... Don't tell the others but he's my favorite grandchild." She smiled at Jon, passing the wriggling little boy over.

He smiled and shrugged "They're pretty okay, things have been quiet and they're enjoying it." He chuckled quietly and shrugged "They'd enjoy having us there with the new baby as well.... Don't be ridiculous... What crib do you want? Jesus babe this is where you gotta relax about it.. There's no money worry at all for us you understand?" He smiled and pecked her cheek

Jon smiled some at his son and took his son into his arms "You heard anything from Carmen?" He asked checking his phone before he tried to call her.

Max gave a small nod and moved some to kiss him gently "I know but I didn't want to ask them for money." She said softly cupping his cheeks some

Users who are viewing this thread

Back