• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mayhem Within

Max gave a small nod and kissed him gently "Mmm okay that sounds fine." She murmured pulling him to sit with her "Now give me cuddles."

Jon walked in and took her hand in his letting a few fears fall "Carmen you gotta stay here beautiful for Jacob, for our little one in you." He whispered

"Oh someone's getting demanding." He chuckled and kissed her head, bringing her closer to him on the couch and slipped his arms around her, rubbing her bump gently, "I love you."he murmured kissing her head, "Put on what you like." He told her quietly.

Victor frowned some watching him, "I'm going to get you a drink." He told him, leaving him to privacy for a little while but it wasn't until he'd finally fallen asleep that Carmen had started to wake up some, gripping at whatever was in her hand and letting out a whimper of pain, feeling like she'd been hit by a semi, feeling the hand in hers and giving it an urgent squeeze as she started worrying.

Max smiled happily and put on a halloween movie relaxing happily against him "I love you too." She murmured softly

Jon grunted some as she squeezed his hand and soon woke up looking around a bit. He went wide eyed and fully woke up though when he saw her awake "Carmen?! Oh god baby I thought I lost you."

She groaned again as she looked over at him, gripping at his hand tighter and freaking out. She had no idea how she'd got there but she couldn't talk around the tube down her throat, not able to calm down until someone came to take it out for her and she soon looked over at Jon again "What's going on?" She asked him quietly "You look like shit." She croaked out, trying to tug on him to come closer.

He rolled his eyes a little but smiled "I don't know why I'm still surprised." he chuckled quietly, "You wanna come back to the house tomorrow? The bed is more comfortable... We can take your body pillow." He smiled tiredly, starting to fall asleep with her in his arms.

Jon frowned more and shook his head some "Calm down baby calm down. You're in the hospital. You got shot." He said softly kissing his hand gently "You're okay I promise."

Max laughed lightly and nodded some "As long as I get my body pillow I'm good." She said softly cuddling up close to him "I can't wait to meet them....I know its gonna take sometime for you but I know they'll love you so much. I always talk to them about you." She murmured softly

She frowned some and watched him, still struggling to breathe and in more pain than when she had Jacob just gripping at his hand until she passed out again, looking uncomfortable still, her monitors still all over the place.

He smiled tiredly at her and kissed her head. “I know... I just... give me a little time.” He mumbled yawning some.

Max nodded some "I know babe, and its okay." She said softly before she got up "Come on, lets go to bed."

Jon sighed heavily as she passed out again and soon closed his eyes trying to get some sort of sleep before she woke up again.

She was up and down all through the night and by the time she woke up again she was doing a lot worse, with no energy to do anything besides stare at him. She wanted to see Jacob desperately but they still weren’t letting him come down there. she lay there holding Jon’s hand as tight as she could and listening to him.

he smiled raking her up there and let her get comfortable before snuggling in close and turning the lights off, waking up several times in the night Until the early morning and he got up to go make himself some coffee, thinking everything over in his head about what they were about to go through

-4 weeks-

Max sat at the doctor's office for one of her last appointments. Bill was running a little late but she wasn't worried about it at all. Things had been going really well between the two of them at the moment. Bill seemed so much better now, he was talking to her more and was actually starting to get excited about the baby. When she heard her name she got up and walked into the room lifting her shirt when needed. She smiled happily as they started to do the ultrasound but frowned some when she heard how faint the heart beat was "Whats wrong?" She asked softly.

Jon sat in Carmen's room smiling softly at her as they got her prepped for surgery "You're going to do great babe, and soon we'll be home with our son." He murmured kissing her hand repeatedly. He was still worried sick about her but she had been doing a lot better. She had gotten out of the ICU almost two weeks ago now and his stress was easing up a bit. Thankfully Victor had given him time off until Carmen came home.

She frowned a little while she held his hand tiredly. They’d let her see Jacob a couple times the past week which had been good but for the most part she was miserable, the pain was getting worse and she hadn’t had a decent sleep since being in there. On top of all of it they hadn’t gotten any further on working out who had done this to her. She had lost the baby but by this point she just felt numb to it all and she didn’t bother responding to Jon, just kept holding his hand loosely.

bill was running a little behind having had to pick up some of Jon’s work and even trying to get up to speed with it at all was a nightmare but he made it there ten minutes into the appointment asking the receptionist which room she was in, chewing on his lip some.

Jon held her hand and sighed heavily kissing her cheek gently "I love you babe.".he whispered softly to her. He wasn't fully worried about her physically right now, the doctor said she was healimg very well. Mentally though, sbe was starting to really scare him with how little she said, she wasn't distant with Jacob though and that was a relief.

Max was being wheeled out right as he got to the nurses looking at Bill with scared eyes "Bill?! Bill somethings wrong." She whimpered reaching for his hand while they rushed her to an ambulance to take her to the hospital.

She smiled a little at him and gave his hand a squeeze. “Love you too.” She mumbled, looking up when they said they were ready to take her through and just squeezed his hand again. “See you in a bit.” She mumbled fiddling with her hands while they took her through.

bill frowned looking over and rushed to walk with them. “Hey hey calm down alright? It’s gonna be just fine.” he coaxed gently. “Try to keep calm for me okay? That’s the best thing you can do right now.” He murmured looking over at the nurse. “What’s going on?”

Jon walked with her until he couldn't anymore and gave a small nod "I love you too Little Bird." He murmured softly to her using a nickname he hadn't used in years

Max nodded softly and took deep breaths keeping his hand tight in hers but soon started to panic again when she heard the nurse tell Bill that the umbilical chord had fallen around the baby's neck and they would need to do an emergency c-section

She smiled to herself a little bit until they took her through and let Jon know where the waiting room was if he wanted it but it would be several hours and grace had promised to meet him with Jacob in the cafeteria there, smiling when he came into the view and the little boy was reaching for his dad excitedly

bill swallowed a little bit nodded and sat on the side still holding Max’s hand. “Hey it’s alright. Just keep calm for me okay? You’re in good hands sweetheart.” he promised kissing her head.

Jon smiled widely when he saw his son come running down the hallway. He squated to be at his height and out stretched his arms letting him run into him. He hugged him tightly and smiled wide "Hey buddy!"

Max gave a small nod and frowned when they tried to push him out of the ambulance "No no please let him stay.." she whimpered trying to keep calm but it was becoming very difficult.

Jacob squealed happily and held onto his dad giggling like mad. “Daddy hungy!” He told him grabbing at his shirt collar and tugging a little, holding onto him tightly. He didn’t really understand why he hadn’t seen his mom for so long but for that day at least he wasn’t having a tantrum about it.

he thanked them when they eventually caved and sat on the side holding her hand tightly. “Hey look at me, it’s gonna be just fine. It’s gonna be okay.” He murmured quietly.

Jon chuckled some and picked him up as he stood "Oh yeah? Well lets go get you some fruit from the cafeteria." He murmured ruffling his dark curls that he had inherited from him.

Max gave a small nod and kept his hand in hers "We never decided on a set name....what do you like?" She asked softly trying to distract herself

He giggled some and held onto him, burying his face into his dads shoulder, falling asleep before he got to eating while grace sat with them. “How’s she doing?” She asked him knowing full well how concerned Jon was at the moment.

bill shook his head. “I don’t know... Henry is nice.... Alex told us we should call him Alex. L” he chuckled quietly.

Max nodded softly and gave a heavy sigh "Maybe Alanis for a girl...." she murmured to him.in swedish closing her eyes some as she tried to stay calm. She rarely ever spoke swedish, only when she was very stressed and nervous.

Jon gave a heavy sigh and kept his son to him while he sat with his mother "She is closing up on me....I know she is in pain and low on energy but she barely talks to me. Im worried she'll get hurt again. She was pregnanr and I have no idea how she is handling that."

She sighed a little “look... we all know how much she can close herself off from everybody... maybe if you give her time until she gets home ... if she’s still being like that then take her to go see someone.” She suggested gently. “You guys have been through a lot, maybe a family appointment would help.” She told him.

Bill nodded gently and smiled. “I like it but we’re having a boy.” He teased her gently. “I just know we are.” He chuckled quietly kissing her head. “What boy names do you want?” He coaxed just trying to soothe her.

Max gave a small laugh and nodded softly "What about Greyson?" She asked quietly giving him a small smile

Jon gave a small nod and sighed heavily "I'll see what happens. I just hope she is okay." He murmured bouncing Jacob some as he started to fuss.

He nodded some, squeezing her hand supportively until they got there and he was made to wait outside due to the nature of the situation "I'll be there soon as they let me okay?" He promised, kissing her head and watched them take her away, worried sick about them both.

Carmen was brought out of surgery not long after that and they let Jon go in to see her but not Jacob, telling him their son could see her after three more days. "She should be waking up here shortly as well, everything went smoothly, she'll need a lot of physio but she should make a full recovery." Her doctor explained to him before leaving him to privacy as she was starting to come around

Max waited through it all but frowned when she heard no crying and the nurses talking hurriedly "Whats going on?" She slurred from being drugged up "Where.....where is my baby?"

Jon nodded some and thanked the doctor before he went to sit down. He looked at Carmen giving a small smile as she started to wake up "Hello beautiful."

She groaned a little but looked over at him and frowned some "Where's... where's Jacob?" She mumbled, reaching over for his hand though, feeling a little disoriented still and just trying to get her bearings.

"They're doing everything they can to get him breathing ma'am." One of them assured her but it wasn't looking good at all and they had no idea how long he'd been in that position.

Jon gave a small frown and took her hand in his "He is with my parents, they said its gonna be three days until you can see him." He murmured

Max gave a small nod and whimpered quietly "Its a boy?" She asked quietly while they prepared and sewed her up "Is he okay? Please tell me." She whimpered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back