• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mayhem Within

Grace frowned shaking her head. “No she hasn’t called yet I figured she got caught up at the bank.” She sighed some not minding having Jacob for longer.

he chuckled some. “You didn’t need to worry about my mother.... she agreed more with you keeping it from me than I did.” He mumbled.

Jon frowned some more and gave a small nod "I'm gonna give her a call." He murmured pulling out his phone and trying to get a hold of his wife

Max gave a small nod and sighed "I just...I'm sorry Bill." She said softly

It kept going through to voicemail until his phone began ringing with no caller ID and the person on the other end waited until he picked up. “Mr Jon Bernthal? Hi, I’m calling from Hudson Memorial... your wife has just been brought in, there was an incident outside the bank and we think you really need to come down here. She’s been shot.”

he shrugged. “We can’t change it. Let’s keep moving forward now.” He murmured keeping her close to him as much as possible and just enjoying having her company again

Jon answered his phone when it rang and frowned when he heard the nurse on the other end "Mom! Watch Jacob I have to go!" He yelled before he grabbed his things and went to the hospital

Max smiled softly at him and nodded a bit "Hold on real quick." She said pulling herself up and going to get a few things before going back to Bill and showing him the multiple sonogram photos "Thats our little one." She said softly

He sighed some when she refused help, shaking his head some. “Will you let me take care of you? Jesus Maxine.” He muttered sighing some and looked over the sonograms smiling some. ”that’s our baby huh?”

by the time Jon arrived the tv crews and journalists were already trying to get information themselves in the hospital lobby. it had been so public and carmen was still well known for her modelling with the wholefamily being famous for being one of the biggest crime families still around and so the woman at the desk was being hounded for information

Max gave a small laugh and smiled happily at him "Yeah thats ours." She said softly letting a few happy tears fall as she watched him some.

Jon frowned and pushed through shaking his head at all the media outlets. He refused to speak to anyone. He finally forced his way through the front desk and looked at the nurse "I need to see my wife Carmen Skarsgard." He said trying to stay calm

“If you come with me, she’s in surgery right now but someone will be able to come explain things further in a short while. Let’s get you away from the circus.” She muttered shaking her head at the media and taking him through to the waiting room by the ICU and leaving him to it.

He smiled some and held her close to him, putting the tv on quietly and keeping her in his arms relaxing quietly, occasionally kissing her head or rubbing her bump but he was just enjoying having her in his arms again

Max smiled as she relaxed with him for the time being. It was so nice to have him back in her arms . She yawned some starting to fall asleep but soon jolted up when the baby started kicking.

Jon followed the nurse to the waiting room "Do you know what happened? I haven't heard amything." He explained taking a deep breath as he sat down.

“Sir there will be someone along shortly to explain.” She told him and left him to privacy until the cops showed up to speak to him a half hour later.

“you okay?” He mumbled having started to fall asleep as well, just gently rubbing at her bump and feeling the baby kick. “You wake your mother up?” He smiles rubbing that spot gently.

Jon looked at the cops as they came in and took a deep breath "What happened? Did you catch the fucker who did this?" He asked starting to get nervous as he started to wait more.

Max nodded some and gave a small smile as the baby started to calm down a bit "They like to do this a lot." She said laughing softly

“Afraid not yet your wife was hit in a drive by shooting. Seems they were either waiting for her to come out of the bank or she was randomly chosen. There was nothing taken but the plates on the bike were fake... she’s taken two bullets to the chest and one to the abdomen. Doctors will be able to tell you more about her condition shortly. We just need your whereabouts three hours ago.” He told Jon.

bill smiled and kissed her head, soothing her tikthey both managed to drift off to sleep properly this time, enjoying being out and home again.

Jon took deep breaths and nodded some "I've been at my parents all morning, they can vouch for my whereabouts." He murmured

Max woke up a bit later and yawned some smiling when she saw Bill coming out of the kitchen "Hey handsome."

The cop nodded before they left him to it with a warning of not to leave the city and it was another hour before a doctor came out to speak to Jon. “Family for a carmen skarsgard?” He called out into the quiet waiting room

“hey, I was just getting a drink, what do you wanna do for dinner?” He asked her, helping her sit up quietly.

Jon shot up when he heard his wife's name looking at the doctor "I'm her husband...is she okay?" He asked taking a deep breath "Is the baby okay?"

Max sat up some and nodded "Oh yes....baby wants pizza from that one little place we used to go to." She said happily

“The next few hours are critical, first bullet went through the right lung, second was just 3mm from piercing heart tissue and the third is still currently lodged in her spine. Unless she is able to get stronger we won’t be able to remove that one... if there are calls to family that need to be made I suggest you do them shortly. It’s highly unlikely that she will see tomorrow... as for the baby we were unaware she was pregnant, again if she makes it through today we can tell you more by tomorrow.” He assured him, taking him through to carmens room.

Bill sighed dramatically then nodded. “What kind do you want?” He asked as he went to get his sweater and some shoes on so he could go pick it up.

Jon took a deep breath and nodded before he pulled his phone out to call his parents and ask if they could watch Jacob for the night "Mom? Hey....its...its bad. They're not hopeful for her pulling through can you watch Jacob?"

Max squealed happily as she watched him "Cheese please, they always make theirs extra cheesy and its so yummy." She said getting all giddy and excited

Her nurse kept an eye on him from her station and waited until he was off of the phone before handing him the bag of her things, "Her clothes weren't really salvageable but all her jewellery and personal things are in there." She told him and took him into her room this time, setting the box on the side, "If you need anything just give me a shout." She told him.

He chuckled some "Alright, I'll be back in twenty minutes." He promised, pecking her cheek and getting out to the pizza place, leaving his phone on the side by accident while his father was trying to get through to him

Jon gave a small nod and sighed heavily sitting in the room and taking her hand in his "You gotta pull through this beautiful, I can't do this without you here." He said quietly

Max looked at Bill as he came back and gave a small frown "You need to call your dad. I heard your phone going off alot and it was him. He told me to tell you to call him as soon as you got back. It sounded really important." She explained

He nodded a little and kissed her head, placing the box down "I know you're eating for two but there beter pizza left over when I get back in here." He teased her, grabbing his drink and phone and stepped out to the back porch to call him, a little concerned. "Everythign alright? Max said you sounded urgent." He mumbled, not really wanting to do any work for him right now.

Her nurse was in and out of the room constantly checking on her until more family arrived and she went in again "There's a Victor here? Says he's your father, would you like him in here or should he be sent away?" She asked him sighing some "There can't be too many people in here for too long though." She warned him but went and let the older man into the room once Jon gave the go ahead.

Victor answered his phone when Bill finally called back right as he was entering the hospital "Bill where are you?" He asked worriedly but let out a sigh of relief when he said he was with Max "Do not leave the house. Carmen was shot, we dont know by who but its looking bad." He muttered before hanging up

Jon gave a nod and sighed heavily "He won't be long." He muttered before he turned to look at his dad "Thanks for coming."

Victor frowned and sat down on the other side of the room. “How’s she doing?” He asked “Jacob is at home with us and the dogs.” He assured him frowning seeing the look in Jon’s eyes. “How bad is it?”

bill sighed heavily but agreed and made his way back to the kitchen. “Hey... we gotta be careful alright? No more takeouts, there’s been another incident... it’s always carmen and Jon. Those two keep getting themselves in hot water.” He muttered. “I wasn’t told much other than she’s been attacked out in public in broad daylight. Everybody is to keep on their toes.

Jon frowned more taking a deep breath "One in the lung, one near her heart, and another stuck in her spine. If she doesnt get better they can't remove the one from her spine." He explained taking a deep breath again to try and keep himself together.

Max frowned as she listened to her her face stuffed with a slice of pizza. She swallowed her food quickly and shook her head some "I hope she is okay, I know you don't like her much but she is a friend to me." She said softly

He chuckled some. “You don’t know about her past like I do. I’m not entirely sure her husband does either.” He muttered shaking his head. “How much... Jesus Christ you almost finished it.” He chuckled nabbing the last three slices for himself. “I was on the phone for five minutes.” He chuckled and pecked her cheek sitting down.

victo frowned and just nodded. “You call with anything you need you understand? This is secure he...” he got cut off with alarms going off and they were quickly moved out of the room into the hallway.

Max blushed some and gave a small laugh "Baby was hungry." She said giggling some before she went to sit with him again "I have an appointment next week, will I be okay to go to it?" She asked softly

Jon nodded some and looked over at Carmen he heard the alarms "Carmen?! Whats going on?!" He yelled as they shoved them out of the room

They moved him out of the way of the door again as the nurse moved a crash cart into her room and victor just got him sat down and tried to keep him calm while they were kept from going into the room for another half an hour.

Bill nodded and smiled. “Course you can... just not by yourself.” He told her quietly. “I’ll go with you, I’m not really working much for a while yet. They said six months before I should go into a stressful work environment.” He mumbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back