• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mayhem Within

It was a while before they were being allowed back in but he no longer had any energy left at all and lay there still. At least awake but unable to do anymore than lightly squeeze her hand back, no energy to speak or move much, terrified they were going to section him. It was the last thing he wanted.

Max rushed in once she was aloud to go and held his hand taking a deep breath. She was terrified right now that she would loose him. She wanted him home and safe but she didn't know how to help him get better.

He passed out after that, not waking up til late the next morning and looking over at Max, frowning some seeing her on her computer "Hey.... What you doing?" He mumbled, reaching for her hand, swallowing a little when she didn't come any closer.

Carmen woke up early and had gone to get a little breakfast, not noticing how hungry she was up until that point but by the time she got back to his room she saw it filled with his nurses, frowning for a moment before Alex stepped out smiling "What's going on?"

Max sat on her computer giving a heavy sigh looking over at Bill when he woke up "Hey....I'm finishing up my work." She mumbled. She had been sent home because of what happened and this was a huge ding to her career.

Alex stepped out when he saw Carmen and smiled some "He's up...the nurses are looking him over now but then you can go in."

He frowned a little and watched her, just laying his head back and staring at the ceiling, not saying anything else for now until his father came back in. "When can I leave?" He asked him sighing a little, trying to sit up and just getting frustrated that he couldn't move much at all.

Carmen nodded and waited rather impatiently out in the hall until she was allowed back into the room, going straight over to sit by him and took his hand tightly "Oh Jon... it's so good to see those eyes open again." she murmured, swallowing back tears but still smiling at him and gripping at his hand, "You had me so scared.... How's he doing?" She asked his doctor who was still in there making a few notes on his chart.

The doctor looked over at her and gave a small nod "He seems to be doing well, we'll have a close eye on him. He will be worn out and just try to not get him worked up." He explained before leaving

Jon looked at Carmen and squeezed her hand lightly smiling a bit "I thought....I'd....never see you..again." he said quietly trying to not use up too much energy

She nodded and thanked him quietly, moving closer to Jon and running her fingers through his hair, "Shh, shh it's okay, Just rest for me okay? I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere, our baby is right here." She soothed, taking his hand and placed it over her bump, "Take it easy for me okay? You want some water?"

Bill finally broke the silence after half an hour and loked over at her "Are you pissed at me or something?" He mumbled frowning at her.

Jon nodded some and took a deep breath smiling when he saw her bump "I love you.." he whispered tugging her to come closer wanting her to lay with him

Max looked over at him shutting her computer and frowned more "Yeah I am Bill. I'm mad at you." She muttered shaking her head some "Because of this I lost this oppurtunity and I'm lucky I didn't loose my job. They ran a few tests on you and you know what they said? These seizures are caused by enormous amounts of stress, stress that you won't talk about with anyone! It doesn't have to be me, or anyone in this family but you have to talk to someone!"

"Well I'm sorry my health is an inconvenience to you. Don't act like you need this fucking job." He muttered "You don't ever have to work again so it's not exactly the end of world." He spat back, feeling backed into a corner.

She smiled some and kissed his head "Hold on." She murmured, helping get the bed sat up and let him carefully move over to the edge a bit more, laying next to him and carefully lay her arm across his chest, "How are you feeling?" She asked him quietly.

Max frowned shaking her head more "You dont get it do you?! Bill you flatlined 3 times! 3 fucking times! You wont tell anyone anything and its killing you! If you don't try to help yourself you will fucking die! I will have to out you in the ground!" She said to him crying softly

Jon groaned softly but smiled some "Feel like Ive been hit by an eighteen wheeler." He murmured cuddlimg her the best.he could "I love you."

She smiled and just laced their fingers together, "Get some rest honey, I'm not going anywhere.... Unless I need to pee." She winked at him and pecked his cheek, laying back a little and watched him some "If you need painkillers wake me up alright?"

He frowned and bit down hard on his lip glaring at the floor "You really don't want to hear the shit I have in my head... You would run for the fucking hills." He spat.

Jon grunted softly and nodded some "Mmm okay my love." He whispered before he started drifting off against her

Max took a shaky breath and shook her head some "Then tell someone fucking else Bill! You're KILLING yourself! Do you want to fucking die?! Bill this is serious! I get you've seen some dark shit and what goes on in your head is hard to process, but if you don't let someone in I'll loose you....the only man I ever loved will be gone." She said still crying quietly

She smiled tiredly at him and ran her fingers through his hair to help him rest, kissing his head and quietly watched the tv while she lay with him.

bill frowned gritting his teeth and just turned away staring at the wall until his parents came in. ‘Bill....you’re leaving here this afternoon.... but you’re not going home. I’ve organised for you to go to a wellbeing clinic for a while.... until you’re steady enough to come home.’

Max frowned more at his parents and sighed heavily wiping her eyes "Is this place good?" She asked quietly wanting to make sure he went to the best place where he would actually get some kind of help

Jon grunted softly as he started to wake up. He moved his hand to rest on her stomach and gave a small smile "Hey..." he whispered

Carmen smiled and glanced over at him "Hey... That wasn't a very long nap." She murmured, running her fingers through his hair gently, "How you feeling?" She asked him quietly, kissing his cheek before getting up to stretch her legs a bit.

Grace nodded and frowned "The best in the country.... Bill honey.... This is gonna be good for you I promise.... We only want you to get better." She told him quietly, frowning when all she got was silence

Jon groaned some and shook his head gently "Like shit....this bed isn't comfortable." He muttered taking a deep breath trying to move but he was too worn out to do so.

Max gave a heavy sigh and looked to his parents "Thank you." She said softly before she turned to look at Bill

He lay there in silence for the rest of the morning, staring at the wall but holding Max’s hand the whole time like it was keeping him grounded.

Carmen smiled some Shaking her head. “Someone’s got too used to memory foam mattresses and feather down pillows andsatin sheets.” She winked at him, pecking his cheek before getting up and taking his hands gently, helping him get into a more comfortable position. “What are we gonna call him?” She asked him quietly, placing his hands on her bump when the baby started kicking. She was a lot smaller the last time he’d seen her in person and the kicks were a lot stronger now.

-18 Months-

Max walked around her home sighing heavily as she bent over to try and pick up some socks off the floor but it was proving difficult. Her 8 month pregnant stomach was definetly a surprise to her but she was happy to be bringing a life into the world. She had left Bill before she had found out but she wasn't going to let that get her down. He wasn't trying to get better and that killed her on the inside, she knew she needed to leave as well so she would be safe.

Jon sat at home holding his son close as he slept smiling happily. After everything had happened he had decided to lay low with Carmen while she had the baby. The Italians had also gone into hiding since Victor attacked them, but Jon still wanted revenge. After the baby had been born his mind had been side tracked constantly from revenge. He looked at Carmen as she came into the room and smiled some "Hey beautiful, he fell asleep."

Carmen smiled tiredly, wandering over to them on the couch, moving the rag off the couch and gently stroked his curls away from his face "He's getting too big... He got into the cabinets again yesterday although I'm sure Bam had something to do with helping him." She smiled some, leaning into Jon a little, holding onto a small gift bag, "Here... I'll swap you." She smiled some, lifting it up and moving the bag into Jon's lap, taking Josh into her arms carefully, kissing his head and soothing him to help him stay asleep, smiling at her husband's confused expression.

Bill sat in the back of the car, staying quiet while the driver took him to where Max was living, contemplating what it was he was going to say to her. He'd been in and out of the clinic the past year and a half and now he was finally out. For good this time he hoped. He wanted her back. He needed her in his life again and he knew that to do that, he needed to try and get his mind sorted out. He thanked his driver when he pulled up outside the house, making his way up the steps and knocked on her front door, sighing quietly while he waited. Her car was parked a couple spots away so he figured she would be home

Max groaned as she got herself up hearing the door waddling to the door "Just a minute!!" She yelled holding her back some and opening the door going wide eyed as she saw Bill standing there "Bill? What...how....you're out." She said softly a smile spreading across her face as she tried to hug him tight

Jon chuckled whem she said he had gotten into the cabinets "I got those new locks coming in so that doesnt happen." He said before he switched with her looking at the small bag and raising an eyebrow "Whats this?" He asked before he pulled out some of the tissue paper and reached inside to pull out the gift.

She smiled some, "A bit of a surprise.... But a very welcome one." She murmured to him, watching him open the box to find the three pregnancy tests she'd taken that morning, "We got number two on the way." She smiled widely at him while Jacob still slept in her arms.

Bill smiled some as she went to open the door, that smile falling though the moment he saw that she was pregnant.... VERY pregnant. "Hey,I uh.... I got home yesterday afternoon.... Uh.... Max what the fuck? Whose baby are you carrying?" He asked her though he was sure the answer was him. Judging on the size of her and when they'd split up.... he felt he would be more pissed if it wasn't his.

Max stepped back some and bit her lip hard rubbing the back of her neck "Its yours....I...I didn't tell you because I was worried about how you would take it. I didn't want you to push everything away and pretend to be okay." She said softly "You look good though." She murmured. He had finally gained some weight to him and had color to his skin, the last time she had seen him he was frail and looked weak. Now he looked like the strong man she remembered him being

Jon looked down at the three tests and smiled widely at her "Another?!" He asked happily before he placed down the box and moved to kiss her lovingly "I love you so much babe...I can't wait for Jacob to have a brother or sister."

She smiled getting up and setting Jacob in the travel cot they kept in the lounge before curling up to him again. “I love you too, what time does your dad want us over there for dinner tonight?” She asked him.

bill frowned at her shaking his head. “Don’t change the subject.... you’re pregnant with my child... and you never told me do my family know?” He asked her, stepping away a little. He’d comeback to her place expecting to give her a proposal for them to make things work again but now he was angry.

Jon smiled happily and kept her close to him "Between 6:30 and 7." He murmured before kissing the top of her head and placing a hand on her flat stomach "You want a girl or boy this time?"

Max bit her lip hard and sighed softly as she watched him "No they don't...after we broke up I found out and I was scared it might make you mad or hurt all the progress you had made." She admits giving a heavy sigh "I didn't think you'd want the baby.."

She smiled wide shaking her head. “I want a girl before I’m outnumbered.” She murmured to him smiling some. Jacobs birth had been a little bit rough but she would do it all over again for another baby and she was only excited for this, curling up into him some more and just sitting there snuggled in close to him watching the tv our the corner of her eye.

he frowned shaking his head some. “I need to go home.... I will come by tomorrow to talk to you more about everything but I’m pretty pissed now.... and I don’t wanna take it out on you.” He muttered “especially not when you’re pregnant with my child even if you’ve nevertold me.” He muttered and pulled her close, kissing her head before walking backdown tothe car and asking his driver to take him back to his parents place

Users who are viewing this thread

Back