• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect: Between Time OOC

Ansgar may swap to a lab. I assume the tech lab Peros is in isn't Ansgar's 'workspace' lab?

Poor Ansgar, stuck in a room with someone who doesn't trust him based on a gut instinct. #AnsgarDidNothingWrong

He may swap to his lab if I ever post.
No. I'd say the ship would have a separate lab for his workspace.

Is ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki still in?

Oh hang on, Talis isn't in the mess hall. She had some kind of PTSD attack about the Citadel. Ansgar's all alone. :(

What of Ansgar do you reckon would/should be on his profile? Full disclosure? Hiding Xavier and/or Cerberus to prevent possible team friction? Something else?

Oh she left, huh? Must have missed it and assumed too much when Ulysses stopped by her location and spoke a bit. Good to know.

That's up to you. Since your character has history with the alliance and now is part of the CIU, I'd say the Xavier deal unless kept highly classified and hidden migh be known by the council.... Then again maybe not. Perhaps just need to know bits and pieces with areas blacked out? Allows some mystery for Ansgar to deal with as times progresses and he decides how to handle it. Unless he's the type to deal with it right off and get it out there, in clearing the air fashion.

Well, he didn't go to the Council with his admission of guilt, but he did have to work at getting the Alliance to not dismiss him, so it's plausible that they'd know at least the basics of what happened. I'm not sure whether Ansgar's just going to get on with his job and let people get pissed at something he did and feels vindicated and incredibly guilty over or if he's going to try and find a time and way to clear the air and just be out with it.

I can't come up with an intro post
Any ideas where you want her to be or what you want her to do? I can try and come up with a variety of excuses, if that'll help.

Well, I wanted her to get a call from her brother while already on the ship, then interact with someone, but idk
Well, people are getting medical checkups at the medbay, and seven months after losing an arm another medical checkup by a different doctor wouldn't go amiss, I guess.

Eh, not sure if i can be. Been out of this for so long, i doubt will be able to catch up now.
Ah I understand, though not much has happened yet. In the area I last saw Talis was the mess hall and the only things that have really happened for that group was Ulysses debut and move on toward the med bay. While Ansgar and Peros moved to separate labs.

The Silent Z The Silent Z I've taken the pleasure of writing up a quick member list of the CIU Task Force. I was thinking it might come in handy and could be incorporated into the OP of the IC thread, just to act as a general directory for members and also to inform people of what roles may or may not be taken already. Although of course you don't have to, I just had a minute or two spare and thought 'why not?' (My apologies if I've missed anyone)

The Silent Z The Silent Z I've taken the pleasure of writing up a quick member list of the CIU Task Force. I was thinking it might come in handy and could be incorporated into the OP of the IC thread, just to act as a general directory for members and also to inform people of what roles may or may not be taken already. Although of course you don't have to, I just had a minute or two spare and thought 'why not?' (My apologies if I've missed anyone)

Me Gusta!

Okay folks! Part 1 of the Rp skip has begun and Part 2 will follow with Nero's aka Iskandar Iskandar post. A window for further interaction before the actual mission will come after the debriefing to allow for strangers to become less strange and unknown to one another to occur. But for now let's boost this Rp with a debrief

Users who are viewing this thread

Back