• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect: Between Time OOC

Waaaaaait a minute, he's not. *checks the picture* Holy shit! It's the only non-asshole Batarian in the galaxy! :D
Yep. I've been thinking Batarian need a Anti-Hero rebel type to counter the stereotype his people get stuck with and almost rightfully so. Cigars and him will be common once the Rp starts. ^^ background shall reveal plenty about him if all goes well.

Side-note: Batarian OC images are hard to find while also being good. So used that one instead.

Yep. I've been thinking Batarian need a Anti-Hero rebel type to counter the stereotype his people get stuck with and almost rightfully so. Cigars and him will be common once the Rp starts. ^^ background shall reveal plenty about him if all goes well.

Side-note: Batarian OC images are hard to find while also being good. So used that one instead.

I wouldn't be opposed to it being the same guy honestly. He's not in it long enough to be a major character, so it doesn't stretch plausibility and there's no confirmation that Garrus killed him. (Assuming Shepherd didn't either.) I actually would have liked to see more of him. Despite only showing up for one dialogue, he leaves an impression as someone who's really a nice guy.

"Just do your job, collect your creds, go home."

"Welp, that means no more break for me."

I wouldn't be opposed to it being the same guy honestly. He's not in it long enough to be a major character, so it doesn't stretch plausibility and there's no confirmation that Garrus killed him. (Assuming Shepherd didn't either.) I actually would have liked to see more of him. Despite only showing up for one dialogue, he leaves an impression as someone who's really a nice guy.

"Just do your job, collect your creds, go home."

"Welp, that means no more break for me."
True. That was my thinking as well, he doesn't appear for long in the game. Though in my playthroughs I can only imagine he dies in the gunship crash but it's not verified and crazier survivals have happened.

Decent character imo as well. Also liked his second in command, she seemed like a decent character as well.

True. That was my thinking as well, he doesn't appear for long in the game. Though in my playthroughs I can only imagine he dies in the gunship crash but it's not verified and crazier survivals have happened.

Decent character imo as well. Also liked his second in command, she seemed like a decent character as well.

Plus, he was fixing it, but we don't know if he was even in it. In fact he says that only the boss flies it. So more than likely he wasn't in the gunship at all.

Could it be possible to have my guy snatched from prison and given a choice to either join the party or die? Also, i might make him a former bomber for hire instead of a hitman.

We kind of already have such a person with a background like that. I'm not the boss so maybe that's fine, just that it's kind of already established territory. Plus, and this is just my opinion, nothing about the guy screams "Mass Effect character."

Could it be possible to have my guy snatched from prison and given a choice to either join the party or die? Also, i might make him a former bomber for hire instead of a hitman.
That idk. We've got a prisoner forced to help the new council created task force already. Plus bombers are rare in ME, it's possible but like Steel said and I have, we kinda have the criminal/ally part covered with Karcens Quarian. Sorry dude

Plus, he was fixing it, but we don't know if he was even in it. In fact he says that only the boss flies it. So more than likely he wasn't in the gunship at all.
huh? I think we are thinking of two different guys. Cathka was the gunship mechanic and free lancer sergeant, I'm thinking of the blue Suns boss Tarak who I thought the image was of. Cathka seemed cool though.

huh? I think we are thinking of two different guys. Cathka was the gunship mechanic and free lancer sergeant, I'm thinking of the blue Suns boss Tarak who I thought the image was of. Cathka seemed cool though.

Cathka was the one with the ciga- . . . ohhhh wait a minute. Cathka was smoking a cigarette. Yeah that's who I was thinking of, my bad.

Cathka was the one with the ciga- . . . ohhhh wait a minute. Cathka was smoking a cigarette. Yeah that's who I was thinking of, my bad.
No probs. Honestly I messed up with mixing the two up dialogue wise myself. Also I forgot about Cathkas cigarette, Idk why either, since I just replayed that mission last night. Xd Tarak did have a attitude though, I recall now. It was Cathka and what's her name I liked. Too bad my Shepard had to kill them for Garrus's sake and my own (didn't want to fight a full repaired gunship ^^")

No probs. Honestly I messed up with mixing the two up dialogue wise myself. Also I forgot about Cathkas cigarette, Idk why either, since I just replayed that mission last night. Xd Tarak did have a attitude though, I recall now. It was Cathka and what's her name I liked. Too bad my Shepard had to kill them for Garrus's sake and my own (didn't want to fight a full repaired gunship ^^")

I could never bring myself to do that. He was just too cool a guy and literally stabbing him in the back just crossed a line with me. Not knocking it, just regaling my version.

NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy please redirect your post here in the OOC. I'm about delete non Dossier Form posts from the CS thread. I prefer keeping questions and chats out of the CS when possible.

I'll answer here as well.

I could never bring myself to do that. He was just too cool a guy and literally stabbing him in the back just crossed a line with me. Not knocking it, just regaling my version.
It's not my favored renegade action in Mass effect. Plus goes against my shepards usual style and code. But unfortunately they do not provide another option with the ship, otherwise I'd leave him alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back