• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect: Between Time OOC

It might take me a bit, but I'll definitely try my best. I may way until a couple more people post so I can do my thang.

Rough luck on the cold NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy but when your ready to return & resume posting, we'll be here. ^^

Also just to help with description of the recon area and lower floor I mentioned in the post. Picture the tempest-Andromeda model and how that looked with the exception of the tech lab being elsewhere and another room in its place.

I've never actually played Andromeda, so I'll have to look it up. I'm not gifted with the ability to play games anymore, sadly. But I remember much of the gameplay of the original trilogy.

I've never actually played Andromeda, so I'll have to look it up. I'm not gifted with the ability to play games anymore, sadly. But I remember much of the gameplay of the original trilogy.
Here's one image I can find and the rooms I mentioned would be on the either side of the pic where it's unseen in this image.

IMG_0373.PNG

Edit: One more found
IMG_0374.JPG

Alrighty. Posted. Pretty standard post, just calling everybody to the Intel and Recon room for debrief and meeting :^)

I'm highly amused at how awkward my character has been.
Never been on an actual spacefaring vessel.
Has only worked on the Citadel.
And mainly focused in the Medical field. *thumbs up* Seems like a new experience for the man.

I'm really enjoying the introductions at the group meeting so far. Every character has stood out characteristically in one way or another.

...I wonder who I'll have Kyl bother first.

Alrighty, just a quick check list.

Characters that have gotten medical check-ups? (I'd look, but my fingers are actually not wanting to work correctly.)

Alrighty, just a quick check list.

Characters that have gotten medical check-ups? (I'd look, but my fingers are actually not wanting to work correctly.)

I'll do that. Kingston Epiphany Epiphany and Nero Iskandar Iskandar have definitely had checkups, and Ulysses Mekuto Mekuto at least seemed to be next though Nerdy didn't post Lancet actually giving Ulysses a checkup, instead getting the robot hots for him. And Ailani FireMaiden FireMaiden at least showed up for a checkup but Nerdy still hadn't done the checkup on Ulysses and Ailani's next post mentioned her sneaking unnoticed out of the medbay, so it can probably be assumed she didn't get a checkup.

TL ; DR Kingston and Nero are yes, Ulysses is a strong maybe, and Ailani is a distant possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back