• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mass Effect: Between Time OOC

Alright, guys. I may have to take leave since my hip slipped out of place last night and I still can't put a lot of pressure on it. But when I get better, I'll section off a part of my day. I'm really sorry I can't take part sooner. D:

Alright, guys. I may have to take leave since my hip slipped out of place last night and I still can't put a lot of pressure on it. But when I get better, I'll section off a part of my day. I'm really sorry I can't take part sooner. D:
Holy shit, what? Damn. Best of luck with the recovery.

Damn that's quite the injury. No apologies necessary there I think, just take care and if your interested in returning down the road, we'll be here.

My bad, I assumed everyone had
No probs. I believe most have posted and only Epiphany Epiphany is remaining, but I see she hasn't been on for about a week or a tad over that, so might just give others a chance to post one more before asking @Koss to have Nero move the meeting toward the next part.

Since Peros was amongst the more recent posts I've got nothing to use for him yet for another post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back