• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"I..." she went quiet with anger as she mumbled under her breath "i'm more responsible than anyone" she tried to convince herself it was true. "don't forget i skipped classes" Brooklyn might as well tell him as she was in trouble anyways, so no point sparing the details. "as for alex i got into a fight with him" she mumbled

maddie was doing her project by herself and heard her phone go off. Maddie looked at her phone and saw a text from her dad so she decided to open it

Atreus gently ruffles her hair."Nope you're not getting away from the piggy back ride." He snickers at her and he brushes a stand of her hair to the side."But I still want to skip class." He mumbled.

Steve puts it away into his pocket."I don't know what's gotten into her lately, even that John kid is more responsible fhna her and that's saying something and you'll be apologizing to Alexander too, could make you wait on him hand and foot for whatever he needs ontop of that you'll have community service around the compound as you're on lockdown." He was disappointed in her."Can you take her Stephen?" He asks him.

Eddie got as close as he would dare using the crashed vehicles as cover. He waited for a second then squeezed the trigger on the gun. Two men dropped and the others, caught off their guard dove behind the truck. One fired a spray of bullets that barely missed and he fired a single bullet into the attacker’s head.

He grabbed the wrist communicator as a turret emerged from the truck and fired on him. With a yelp he jumped behind a concrete barricade. He used his abilities to transmit a SOS signal to the school. He then scanned the turret. It was firing energy blasts that would stun on impact. He couldn’t affect the power scourge because it was insulated in gold. He took a breath and jumped from the barricade and fired a shot at the power source.

Last edited:
"i don't need some babysitter dad!! i need a hospital asap and you dont care!" she raised her voice upset. "you know what!? never mind just leave me here in pain i'll go to a hospital and take care of myself!!" she tried to stand up and fell holding her ribs in pain as she mumbled under her breath "god that hurts" she had crossed her tolerance limit.

kurt walked the halls , he had an idea he hoped fury would like , he knew fury liked few things but he hoped this thing would be one of em.

Eddie was hit by the cannon. He couldn’t walk for at least an hour. He crawled to the crate cursing to himself for not grabbing more of the serum that boosted his abilities. As soon as he administered the liquid he got up but before he could grab a few more he was punched with enough power to throw him off of the overpass.

kurt gets to fury's office before knowking knowing that is he barges in , he's gonna be in trouble.

"I don't think you should risk skipping classes now." Victoria says "Security's increased and if you want to keep your pet hidden you should wait until after classes." she explains quietly as she looks at him.

Fury's reading through the files and he sighs "What?" he asks, he was looking through the files of the next generation heroes, they'd need a base and Dr. Strange had made it very clear it wouldn't be the sanctum.

Stephen rolls his eyes "And you're more stubborn then Victoria about your health, Steve, I can't leave school grounds right now, but you don't have a class, if you can drive her to the hospital and stay with her that'd be appreciated."

"I can walk by myself" Brooklyn said as she tried to stand up and whimpered in pain. "I-I'm fine okay? just a few scratches and I'm not stubborn I just don't like help" she pauses as she realizes how stupid her sentence sounded.

kurt steps in holding a bunch of papers in his hand " i got ideas , well one idea but i hope you like it" kurt puts the papers on fury's table "a new class , mutant history "

maddie was doing her project when she heard her phone ding. she picked it up to check the text and saw that it was from her dad

Atreus sighed."You really would try to convince me otherwise you rule follower." He pokes her cheek."I don't really care about going to the rest of the classes...school gets boring." He tells her.

Steve moves away from his kid to go to the door but stopped."You can't open a portal and send her there when that'd be the quickest way? Who said I didn't have class either?" He questioned him.

Eddie tried to get to his feet but was kicked back onto the ground. he heard a gun cock behind himself. He waited a second and grabs at the gun. It goes off into his leg and the pistol is tried in front of him.

Eddie dives for it but the attacker’s tackles him. They then begin to punch him in the face over and over and over again. Eddie’s vision is clouded with the blood coming from his injuries but he teleports a few feet away from tge next punch breaking the attacker’s arm as it comes down into the concrete

Eddie gets up and grabs the gun but the Stranger fades away right before he pulls the trigger and they reappear behind him. They push him onto the ground is about to use the sword on their back but Eddie guides his karambit knifes into their back.

"Rejected." Fury says and he looks up "Anthing else?" he asks raising an eyebrow, why would Kurt think that was a good plan he doesn't know, but he doesn't want to put fear into the students "Kurt, do you know what the natural human reaction is to things they don't know, especially if said thing could easily kill them?" he asks "They react with fear."

"And a proper education is my ticket to becoming a doctor." Victoria deadpans at Atreus and she puts the final component into the flask, causing it to flare up a bit like fireworks would.

"It would be faster, but Brooklyn here doesn't believe in magic. Also, she needs some bonding time with you." Stephen says and he holds up the general schedule "And Fury gave me this."

"I do not need bonding time old man! I can handle this myself both of you I don't want help! I don't want a hpsital or anything like that. I want to go to my room and be alone. is that so much to a..." Brooklyn couldn't finish her sentence and passed out from her pain. she fell and hit her head when she hit the ground. She was barely out of it and groaned in pain "mmmm"

Tony had sent the wrong text "I don't want Maddie on the team" he had meant to send it to Fury and didn't realize he sent it to his daughter. He went about grading papers and working on assignments for the kids not knowing anything was wrong. He had no idea Maddie had even seen the text at all.

Eddie got up from the ground. He kicked the body and detriment they were unconscious. He used some chains probably meant for him to chain the stranger to a pipe. He teleported to the top of the over pass and after using some of the serum he walked to the truck.

The truck had been locked when he took out the powersciurce trapping the agents. Eddie dropped a sleeping compound inside and sent a signal to the school Have managed situation, Captured three hostiles and an enhanced. He then sent his location and waited for shield to arrive after dragging the Enhanced up. After a few minutes he took off the helmet concealing their face.

Keeping true to Fury's orders of blending in, Kiva silently sits through her class. Fortunately for her, getting lost in the shuffle is one of her strong suits. For now, her goal was just to get through her classes while drawing no attention to herself. Her mind wonders about the other members of the team. She had already met most of them, but she wasn't sure if she'd be able to fit in with all of them when the time comes for them to work together. To help keep her from overthinking, she occasionally draws.

Atreus stands up from his seat."What does it matter for me then? I'm not going for some human job." He goes to grab his bag and stuff his things into it, knocking fhe firework off the table as he does."Then don't bother getting yourself in trouble then." He tells her.

Steve opened the door."Sorry but I'm not dealing with this, all she does lately is call me names and argue with me shedoesnt appreciate me so I'm done." He walks out the door to leave.

Victoria tries to catch the flask, but it falls on the ground and she hisses in pain as it burns her hand and Bruce walks over to her and he helps her up so she can cool her hand, he'd discuss Atreus' behavior with Loki later.

Stephen sighs "Then get someone else to do it, it's your kid Steve, not mine." he says and he adds "and in case you hadn't noticed, taking responsebility is part of parenting, I can't bring her and she needs the help."

kurt sits down in the chair across from fury " well , i was trying to show quite the opposit , the hero mutants who saved the people, the world fury , the world , if the only reaction they can have to what they dont know is fear , then how could they ever lean?"

Eddie sat in the back of the Shield van. A medic was patching up some minor wounds that hadn’t healed. In the containment area the two AIM agents and The Enhanced. Before the agents had arrived he had removed all of the guns and gear from his hideout. Some where in this truck most in another. The agents had allowed him to keep a bullpup rifle in case things went wrong. They arrived outside of school grounds and Eddie jumped out leaving the rifle and walked to Fury's office.

Atreus grabs hold of her as he drops the bag."Vi! You need to be careful." He fusses at her and takes hold of her hand to cool it down for her, shooing Bruce away from them.

Steve waves."Nope, bye." He closes the door behind him as he storms off, hurt by how his kid behaved and just wanted to leave to get away from it, he sighed quietly,

"They would look at each other with distrust Kurt, I'm not allowing this plan." Fury says and he groans in annoyance "And I thought I send Eddie back to his cell, security, please deal with that." he says in the comm for Natasha, Remy and Clint to handle.

Stephen uses a portal to get Steve back into the infirmary "You want her to behave, then start behaving like her father, I will not do it for you." he says. by now the cloak has put Brooklyn back on the bed "Talk it out with her, if this is how you act towards her then he own attitude isn't that surprising.

Victoria moves away from Atreus "You need to be careful, just because you don't care about classes doesn't mean you get to act reckless inside the chemistry classroom." she says and holds her hand "Go on, do whatever it is you find more important then human things." she hisses at him.

"the mutants stay in the dark then , damn it" kurt stands up " im pretty good at movinf around , i can try to find eddie"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back