• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Atreus shrugged."Either I carry you despite your protests or I go fetch what you need for you." He suggests while his mother was out looking for him."So what'll it be?" He asks her.

Remy sits down to rest a little."It's still good to teach a kid how to defend themselves and stand up for himself too." He explains."Think you should work on his shyness." He tells her.

Eddie sat in the shield truck, he coughed and scanned the vehicle. The agent on his left’s gun was jammed. He sat for a second and used a tranquilizer on the armed guard and kicked the other one in the jaw. He quickly grabbed the new gun and snuck to the overpass over the Harbor. Without a second thought he jumped and at the same time stuck some serum in him and teleported away.

Brooklyn heard an ambulance arrive and sighed with some relief. She turned to Stephen "as stubborn as I may be, I'm grateful you could help me. I'm sorry about the way I was acting. I'll take some counseling or something and try to get better, I promise" she said genuinely and sincerely. "I really do appreciate the help a lot. I should learn how to patch myself up. Might save you the trouble right?" she said giving a light joke as she laughed a little and groaned in pain. "I don't know who's in charge of handling the teammates for this team but I'd appreciate it if someone could talk to them and remove me temporarily," she asked as she held her side.

"Just let me lean on you." Victoria deadpans at him and she checks the group chat of the team "And Brooklyn's of to the hospital, that's what you get for crashing." she mumbles, everyone had seen the wreckage that was once a car "Remind me to never get in a car Brooklyn's driving, I value my life."

"I taught them the basics at first in case of emergency, then he said he wanted to help people like I do, practically begged me until I gave in." Natasha says and she shrugs "He's not shy, he's just an introvert who tends to have non talking moods, taught him sign language for that reason. If someone else could take his place as team leader then trust me when I say someone else would be."

Atreus pokes his tongue out at her and giggled a little."What I can't hold you bridal style?" He teases her, someone taught him that but he helps her to her feet and let's her use him for support."I think they want to teach me and my cousin how to drive..." He mumnled.

Remy pats her shoulder a little awkwardly mostly cause he didn't know how she'd react to it and was being careful."Is it just cause he's the oldest he's got to be leader is that why?" He asks her."He should havea say in that." He tells her.

"Being the oldest had nothing to do with it I'm afraid, he had the most field experience, sure Victoria deals with interdimensional threats, but that's not the same." Natasha explains and she gives a small smile "Alex can do it, he said he can, but he also said he might need a break sometimes."

"I still wouldn't get in a car if you're driving." Victoria says "Which is nothing again you obviously, but... I prefer portals." she mumbles, sure she got in her mother's car occasionally, but not when it was snowing and the streets were slippery.

Atreus let out a small chuckle."I'd prefer portals as well." He walks with her and slower so he wasn't going too fast for her."I really should take you on another date, anywhere you'd want." He offered.

Remy gives a nod."That would make sense and leading is alot of work, takes alot of responbility as well too." He smiled a little himself."Doesn't help Steve's case when he's got a team to handle and a brat kid." He tells her.

kurt hears the sound of the fight happening but gets there too late , the kid escaped , he quickly grabs a radio from one of the gaurds "this i kurt , the missions failed" he says

"Use the trackr." Fury sends him and he sighs "And get him in gold handcuffs." he adds.

"The only way I'll get into a car is if mom's driving." Victoria says and she sighs "That doesn't happen too often though, since I'm here most of the time."

"Steve is so focused on the team I feel like he's not taking having a kid seriously." Natasha mumbles, course she couldn't just smack both Brooklyn and Steve, well she could, but what's the point.

"g-gold???" kurt facepalms before grabbing one of the gaurds handcuffs , "oh yeah , gold" he says to himself grabbing the gaurds radar , " ive got him" he says before starting to teleport.

Eddie Pulled a box from a hidden box in the park he had ran too and quickly drank three experimental serum’s and began to teleport all over the area while using his abilities to search for any tracker AIM might have left on him. He found three trackers and knowing he had no time he fired a bullet into each device and walked into the safe house

Atreus shrugs, holding an arm around her."I haven't really traveled in cars much except for some of our missions or training exercises." He points out."You sure you don't want to skip classes with me?" He asks her.

Remy chuckled."Really? What makes you think that's why? It's a big responsibility but your not working all the time and the kids a brat just to be a brat cause she has no respect for others." He shrugged."Why don't you handle her." He tells her.

kurt grabs his radio " i got eyes on the target , entering , a safe house of some sort? , if someone's there i will need backup" he says before teleporing into the safe house.

"Yes I'm sure." Victoria says and she adds "Besides, there's no point in me skipping anyway, can't use my leg as an excuse.", she stops seeing her mother outside and she frowns, what was her mother doing at the school? Did she get called by her father?

"Because I honestly need to spend time getting Alex to come and join in on group things because Brooklyn lowered his confidence." Natasha says "Which is why he's not talking at the moment to anyone."

Atreus shrugged "Because we can to do what we planned and have fun instead of boring classes, there's not much classes left anyway so." He shrugged."What?" He asks her when she stopped but when he noticed his own mother he lifts her up to take off.

Remy leans on the wall."Doesn't help open up to that big asgardian girl or the tiny magic girl?" He points out, like those guys got his to open up or least talk to them.

Victoria wraps her arms around him "Atreus what the hell?! Give a warning next time." she says "What's the hurry?" she asks.

"They're helping, Atreus now too, but when he's not in the mood to talk he won't talk to anyone, not even me." Natasha says and she shrugs "Well, doesn't really matter, if Fury decides to take Brooklyn off the team cause she's out of control then she'll also get kicked out of the school."

Atreus goes around the corner and he gently sets her down."My mom she's here." He says quickly, either his father didn't bother to tell him or his mother came without telling his father."So uh dorms?" He wanted to check on Fenrir first.

Remy shrugged."But if you're so keen on thinking he doesn't know how to handle kids then give him some advice yourself." He peeked out the window."I do wonder if I'd ever be sent on a mission with you guys." He mumbled.

"Why are you avoiding your mother and I still don't have my bag and cane remember?" Victoria asks and she sighs in annoyance.

"Maybe, but we can't send all our security personel on a mission." Natasha says, she sends Steve a text that says 'Great job, Brooklyn's going to the hospital and you run off like a coward.'

Atreus shrugs."Well if you want to meet her then go for it or it can wait til later." He was more so not wanting his mother to embarrass him."Where is your bag then, dorm or the class?" He asks her.

Remy waved a hand."That's what shield agents are for, come on." He points out, this school thing was still a bit weird having the non hero kids there and Steve just tells Natasha.'Don't.' He does leave the grounds.

'Coward, you know, it's a wonder the state hasn't taken your custody of her yet.' Natasha sends Steve before she pockets her phone "I don't trust half the shield agents though." she says.

"Well I need to meet her eventually." Victoria says "My stuff's in the chemistry classroom." she tells him.

Atreus waved a hand."Then you can go say hi to her but we need to grab your stuff." He goes to lift her up again like he did before, walking with her.

Remy folds his arms."Don't tell me you're being insulting over there..." He points to what she was texting."Yeah but hasn't the agents been swept through?" He shrugged, Steve just sends her back.'Be more surprised no one's taken Alexander from you, you're being a b word so leave me alone.' He tells her.

'You think they didn't keep tabs on me after I adopted him? I passed, you clearly didn't.' Natasha sends Steve back, she grins at Remy "No, just being truthful like a friend should be." she says "And the truth is, if he wasn't Captain America, they'd take his kid away from him."

"Why are you so against seeing your mother?" Victoria asks and she gives a small smile "Can't be that bad."

Atreus jumped when his mother called out."TreTre!" He glanced behind him and starts running with Vi."She'll embarrass me that's why you should know how mothers are." He tells her.

Remy facepalms at this."You've got to be kidding me, is this how you treat your friends? Your friend is down and you decide to provoke him more?" He questioned her, Steve sighs.'I didn't adopt a kid go fuck with someone else.' He turns his phone off after that.

"Friends don't tell you what you need to hear Remy." Natasha says and she adds "They tell you what you need to hear, I understand Brooklyn's the problem, but Steve could react differently to it."

Victoria facepalms "You can't avoid her forever." she says and adds "Best option is to get my stuff and then just face her."

Brooklyn woke up in the hospital on some pain meds and light anesthesia. "w-what happened?" she spoke a little quietly and looked around. "d-dad?" she felt a little loopy and tired. Brooklyn tried to sit up and whimpered a little "o-ow. what's going on?!" she felt a little scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back