• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sylvie shrugged."No but I wouldn't take offense from it, you're human right? He's become quite attached to you and even stays here in Midgard for you." She waved before going to leave.

Atreus gets to his dorm ans he checked up on the wolf, it seems he's chewed up a pillow and has gotten into some food that was on the counter but he let out a groan and takes Fenrir outside.

"Because you're being a brat." Natasha says "And you care? Alex didn't even talk to me and you're taking the silent treatment personal. You got angry." she says "If you can't fix it with Steve you're fucked, you should be glad you have a father, but all you care about is yourself."

"I know." Victoria says before Sylvie heads off, she heads to class and sits down in the back, listening to the students talk about how Brooklyn had to be carried off to an ambulance and the young sorcerer sighs.

john walks into the theatre , its almost become what he thinks off as a meeting place for everyone , but he's not sure anyone would be there anyways, maybe he'll just sit down for a while.

"Word spreads quickly around here." Kiva said to Victoria after the latter took a seat. She had been roaming the halls in silence like a ghost between classes and done little more than listen and take notes in her previous class. Having arrived just under a minute before Victoria and taking a seat in the back to avoid being seen, Kiva listened to the talk amongst some of the other students. "Though I guess it makes sense considering how chaotic things have been today."

Last edited:
Brooklyn finally broke "THAT IS NOT TRUE I SPEND EVERY MOMENT STRESSING AND WORRYING ABOUT THE PEOPLE IN LIFE!! I WONDER IF MY DAD WILL GO A MISSION AND COME HOME. I WORRY IF MY TEAMMATES THINK IM GOOD ENOUGH TO BELONG ON THE TEAM. I EVEN WORRY IF THEY EVEN LIKE ME AT ALL!" she had tears falling. "everyone thinks im selfish and i dont care. the truth is i'm overstressed and scared and i dont know how to handle it!" she cried

"Yep, not to mention that Brooklyn shouldn't even have her drivers license yet, it's a chaos." Victoria mumbles and she looks at her notes for the biology project, she could take a guess she wasn't going to get any extra help from Atreus "Hey Kiva, do you want to be my partner for the biology project? It's nature related and we have to find five plants and figure out if they have any poisonous or healing properties." she says.

Natasha grins at Brooklyn "And there's the problem, you're trying too hard, you think we're not stressed whenever you guys are gone for something mission related?" she asks "If you didn't worry about the team so much and stopped trying too hard you'd be way less stressed." she points out.

brooklyn felt bad for yelling at natasha "i'm sorry. I really appreciate what people are doing and i shouldn't have yelled at you. Please don't be mad at me. I just can't help the stress. It could be anxiety but i don't know. I feel this overwhelming pressure to make sure everyone is okay" she said quiet and crying some more. "Please help me, I need help fixing this. I can't do this on my own"

"Yep, not to mention that Brooklyn shouldn't even have her drivers license yet, it's a chaos." Victoria mumbles and she looks at her notes for the biology project, she could take a guess she wasn't going to get any extra help from Atreus "Hey Kiva, do you want to be my partner for the biology project? It's nature related and we have to find five plants and figure out if they have any poisonous or healing properties." she says.

Natasha grins at Brooklyn "And there's the problem, you're trying too hard, you think we're not stressed whenever you guys are gone for something mission related?" she asks "If you didn't worry about the team so much and stopped trying too hard you'd be way less stressed." she points out.
"Me?" Kiva replied in a slight shock as she wasn't expecting anyone to ask. Fortunately, it was at least someone on the team. If nothing else, it could serve as a chance to get to know one of her teammates better while also shooting for a good grade in class. "I'd like that. Yes." She said with a friendly smile. "Finding five plants should be pretty easy, but the challenge will likely come from determining their properties safely."

Thalia was about to go drag her cousin to class when Sylvie tells her to leave him alone, she pouts a little as she didn't want her cousin thinking he could skip class but she takes her bag and goes there.

"Well I already got the plants." Victoria says and she fiddles with her sleeve "I'm just not sure two of them are okay for the project since... I got them out of season." she mumbles.

"Start by apogizing to your father." Natasha deadpans at her "Because I can't help you with this, that and my own kid needs me to come home, so I gotta go."

"hey natasha one last thing?" she said trying to stop her before she left "when you see alex will you please tell him I do really feel sorry. I'm trying hard to fix things with him. It would mean a lot if you could pass the message on." she asked as a favor before deciding to try and call her father.

Thalia throws her stuff onto the table before going to take a seat, taking her notebook and pencil out of her bag before she started to write down some notes.

"Out of season? What are they?" Kiva asked curiously. She was interested in learning how and where she got them. "If you want, we can get two to replace them. I'll even go get them since you already got the five for us at the start. Maybe afterwards we can find out what the out of season ones are as well."

"I may have gotten them from a super cold area." Victoria says and she takes notes on the lesson "We can work on it in my dorm room afrer school if you want to.".

"I wasn't referring to Alex." Natasha points out and he heads off, it was about time she headed home anyway, her kid could take care of themself, she couldn't just bring the kid to work with her.

Brooklyn decided to try and call steve. She listened as the phone rang hoping he would answer "please dad come on" she felt anxious and a bit nervous as well. "please answer"

"Sounds like a plan to me." Kiva said as she took notes. "It also sounds like you can withstand the cold pretty well. I'm more of a fan of the darkness myself. It's pretty comforting."

"Oh not at all. I'm terrible when it comes to the cold." Victoria says and she shrugs "Leg doesn't agree with freezing weather." she mumbles and she sighs "Did promise Atreus to go shopping after school, so... maybe we can do it when I get back."

"Oh. I understands." Kiva says, not wanting to say more about her leg after what she was told earlier. She then nods at the idea of working on the bio project later. She smiles lightly. "Sounds like fun. I should be done with practice by the time you two get back."

"Do have drama club too, how about I send you a text when I'm free?" Victoria asks and she sends one to Atreus asking if he's going to come to drama club or not, though she wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't.

Atreus gets back with Fenrir after taking him outside to potty, he pulls out his phone.'Well yeah, I'll be coming I just wanted to skip class to check on Fenrir and we've got time before the club for shopping.' He sends her.

brooklyn worried trying harder to talk to steve. "dad please answer" she kept calling and sent multiple texts "dad if i dont have a legal parent theyre going to send me to foster care. please answer" she was starting to worry even more

'You realize that the clubs start right after classes right?' Victoria sends him before putting her phone away and taking notes again. She sees a text from Alex saying 'Christmas at my house, attendance is mandetory, mom gave me the okay.', guess she wasn't hope for Christmas then.

Atreus sighed.'Oh come on Vi, just meet me at drama club then not like we have it everyday.' He goes to throw himself on his couch with the wolf pup following him.

"That would be great." Kiva answered. "I'll keep my phone on me so that I don't miss your text." She gets a bit sidetracked from note taking, zoning out a bit as she gets lost in her thoughts.

In her mind, she finds herself walking through a forest. She can hear a slightly distorted version of her own voice echoing around her. "They hate you. They ALL hate you."

Kiva starts running, trying to escape the voice. "Shut up!"

"You're not good enough to be a part of a team!" The voice taunted.

"Leave me alone! Please!" Kiva shouted back. Suddenly, a shadowy flame rises from the ground, causing her to slide and fall.

"You LIED about your powers. You can't control ALL of them....and when they find out.... they'll throw you out in the cold." The voice said.

"No...no I...." Kiva's voice was shaky and she was terrified.

Victoria lightly pokes Kiva "You might wanna pay attention, this will be on the exam." she tells the girl. She rolls her eyes at Atreus' text 'Be glad we have that first instead of going shopping with a time limit, btw, do you have any clue how big that wolf pup is going to be?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back