• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
The poke snaps Kiva out of her nightmarish daydream. She blinks while readjusting to reality. "Huh? Oh, right. Thank you." She goes back to taking notes. She makes a note of what she had planned for after school. Basketball practice, handing out treats to the community, bio project with Victoria, and then a night run later on. Not to mention the possibility of the team building exercise being today as well.

Atreus gently pets Fenrir.'You're always the smarty pants aren't you?' He teases her with that one.'He doesn't seem like a runt, he should be a big boy maybe something like two to three feet in height.' He tells her.

brooklyn started to hyperventilate and panic "this is super bad what do i do?! theyre going to send me away!' she was scared of being taken from her dad and even losing her part on the team. "w-what do I do?!"

'And you're a drama queen.' Victoria sends back to Atreus before taking more notes and she sighs resting her chin on her hand, classes were almost over.

Atreus smirks a little.'But you love me.' He adds cheekily, he stretches a little.'Might need to borrow your notes later though.' He then sends her.

'Thought it didn't matter to you if you went to class.' Victoria replies, stretching when the bell rings 'Anyway, see you during drama.', she puts her stuff in her bag and stands up.

Atreus sits up.'Yeah but they'll still make me do the school stuff.' He goes to put Fenrir in the bathroom and leave him in there before he takes off so he can get to the club.

'Then wouldn't it be better if you didn't skip?' Victoria sends, she's heading towards the theater, but she needs to go down some stairs so it's taking a while.

Brooklyn got an idea and sent dr strange a text "i know i ask a lot sir but i need a favor or they're going send me to foster care. If i don't get ahold of steve they'll send me away i need you to talk to him and get him to come please sir 'll do anything in return" she was willing to take any risk if it meant she wouldnt have to be sent to foster care

'Can't help you kid, his phone is off.' Stephen simply sends back 'Now please let me spend some time with my wife, also i couldn't help if I wanted to.', he sighs and puts his phone on do not disturb before pocketing it.

brooklyn started to panic she frantically tried calling him again. SHe heard the heart monitor beep faster as she panicked more feeling her heart rate go up. She hyperventilated and was shaking a bit unable to breathe. Brooklyn was really scared of being sent away. She talked to herself "i made mistakes but i didn't mean to i don't want to go!" she sobbed scared.

Atreus goes to meet with her there, he waits at the bottom of the steps and uses magic to levitate her down."I skipped class to check on a certain wolf pup as you know, I'd rather not come home to my form to him having went potty on the floor." He tells her.

Victoria sighs "Then we should find a solution, also how long is he gonna be?" she asks, she's used to Atreus helping her down the stairs though, she just wished they'd fix the elevator.

After class ended, Kiva waves at Victoria and walks out of the classroom. She walks back to the dorms and enters her room. Then, she takes a deep breath. "It's fine, Kiva.... it'll be fine." She thinks about handing out the treats in public later. "Hopefully it's not too bright outside." Kiva puts on her sunglasses and goes on a walk around the campus before heading to practice.

Atreus ruffled her hair once he had gotten her down to the bottom of the stairs."How long is he going to be? Who or what?" He questioned her, he walks into the room with her as the others got there.

"The wolf, knowing the height is nice, but not really useful when buying supplies." Victoria points out and she takes a seat at the front row where she usually sits.

Atreus nods."Right, I think he'll be a decent size as he's got some big paws." He points out, he didn't know the wolf was gonna be a big wolf either than what he thinks."Maybe he just focus on what would be good for him for now and when he's full grown then we go shopping for him again mayne?" He asks her as Loki comes to join them with his wife as well.

john watches as the two walk into the club , at this point he was almost falling asleep , hasnt used his powers and a while to the pointed where he seamed depressed.

Victoria frowns seeing John "Aren't you part of the track team?" she asks confused, she had never seen John there before, so unless he switched clubs, which would be unlikely, he was skipping his own club.

Loki uses his magic to throw the kid out of the theater."You're not allowed in my club, troublemaker." He goes to grab his clipboard where he wrote down some notes.

brooklyn tries getting a ahold of anyone she can "i need help anyone who can get ahold of my father i would appreciate the favor severly. my life depends on this" she was running out of ideas and wasn't sure what else to try before they sent her away.

john lands on the ground , "track team? my legs are broken " he says "screw this" he says grabbing his clutches.

Victoria raises an eyebrow, sure, but John could still be near his club, also didn't speedsters heal fast? She looks at Loki, wondering why he brought his wife there, it was a pretty pathetic club of people though, Atreus, three other students and then herself.

Atreus takes his seat next to Vi."We really need more people in this club..." He mumbled before his father speaks up."My wife is going to be joining us, we'll be handing out worksheets for you to try and write your own scripts with a partner." He tells them.

Victoria sighs "People don't want to join this club." she mumbles, making their own script would be fun, though she wondered what they could make it about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back