• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Atreus shrugs before going over the assignment paper."So we get to make our own script." He seemed excited to do that."Maybe if we advertised fhe club and tried to ring in more people." He tells her.

john walks the halls again , "trouble maker , even when i havnt caused any issues in months , the one who broke my legs isnt a trouble maker and i am?" he scoffs , " shitbags" he says walking off.

"Maybe, but most people already have a club. You can't suddenly switch." Victoria explains and she sighs, even if they got more members they'd have to get used to Loki.

Atreus grabs one of the pencils then handed her one."So what should we write about? We should decide what genre first...well if you want me to be your partner on this." He tells her."Do you think most don't join because of my dad?" He asks her.

"I'm not sure, I mean everyone attends his classes and the play we did was well received." Victoria mumbles and she shrugs "Sure we could be partners, we could write a play about Avengers."

Atreus let out a small laugh."You just want to write one on the Avengers? Them, really?" He seemed just a little surprised."I would've thought we'd do something more original but what do you got for ideas them on them as you would know them better than I do." He tells her.

"A Christmas mission. If we include Loki in the casting we should have enough people, but the idea is that they could get a mission on Christmas day, except Fury is using the mission as an excuse to get them all together so no one spends the holidays alone." Victoria saya with a smile.

Atreus's brows furrowed."What's Christmas..." He wasn't joking either, it wasn't something they celebrated back on Asgard though he's heard of it before, surprisingly he hasn't been dragged to Vi's dorm with her playing Christmas movies.

brooklyn as she lied in the hospital bed felt her pain meds slowly wearing off and groaned in pain "n-nurse! doctor! someone?!" SHe felt as though she couldn't breathe and was pale and felt as though she would pass out

"It's a holiday, it's a bit hard to explain and I don't really have a television in my room..." Victoria trails off and she tries to think of a way to explains "I got picture of my first Christmas at my dad's apartment, I can show you those."

"Alright, I've talked with social services, as there's still no one here you're being put in foster case." the doctor says and he checks her IV's "Now this will put you to sleep, don't move so much after waking up thr next time." he says.

Atreus writes down the idea she had given him."Is that why there's abunch pf decorations going on here? I've noticed some like a tree in the cafeteria too." He explains."Though sure." He tells her.

"Yep." Victoria says and she says "Yeah, people get a tree, decorate it, you give presents, you get presents, I was planning to have Christmas with mom and dad, but we're supposed to be at Alex's house."

Atreus leans back in his seat."So a party over at Alexander's? But he's like not talking to anyone and trapped himself in his dorm didn't he?" He stretched a little."You'll have more human things to teach me." He smiled at her.

"He's confined to his room because my dad told him to, he has a sprained ankle." Victoria says and she frowns "He's not talking right now, but given what happened that's not surprising."

Atreus bites his lip, for this script she would have to tell him more on this Christmas otherwise he wasn't sure what ideas to throw out to get creative eith her."Sprained his ankle? Huh..." He didn't know that.

Victoria sighs and she starts to explain the general ida behind Chistmas to him, she wasn't going to explain much more on the Alex situation.

Atreus leans into his seat."You should probably still take the lead on this one." He gestures to the worksheet."Seems I've got more to learn om stuff in Midgard." He says quietly.

brooklyn called out for a nurse or doctor and was starting to feel better. She was anxious to get home and had forgotten that Steve wasn't speaking with her. She tried to send him a text "hey dad, love you and miss you. Hope I can come home soon" She sent a heart at the end of the text and smiled a little.

Victoria nods "Will do." she says with a smile and she starts writing the cast before raising her hand "Loki, when will this need to be finished?" she asks.

Atreus does write down a few things on there, he couldn't let her come up with the whole thing herself as he's suppose to work with her and Loki leans into his chair."By Christmas Eve." He tells her.

Victoria nods slightly and she grins at Atreus "We can visit the library so you can read up on it." she says with a grin.

Atreus puts the pen down."Sure we can hit the library sometime, maybe after we go into town for shopping for you know who." He whispered to her and put on a smile."If you want." He tells her.

john exits the school and starts walking away , he throws away his crutches and tries to run , he runs only to fall , he holds his knee before forcing himself to stand up again , he continues running as his cast slowly gets chipped away , he grunts in pain barely being able to breath but pushes forward , after aroud 20 seconds of barely being able to move the cast is burned off of his leg from the amount of movement in his leg . he can feel his bone reattatching to itself and the pain kills him on the inside , his speed rises and electricity move around him giving him a large train of energy behind him , as he reaches his top speed the teen screams in pain . a loud bang is heard and the trail stops , in a few moments the explosion clears , but john isnt there , almost like he never was.

Victoria sighs "Well, once we're done with this lesson we are pretty close to the library, so what do you wanna do first?"

Atreus grabs his bags to get ready to leave."I'd rather work on it later after we've gone and grabbed what we need from town." He slips his bags on his shoulders."Let's go." He tells her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back