• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Not in a bad way!" Alex says "You're just not used to some... Earth things so you sometimes come off as very stiff." he explains "We can work on that if you want. Name something we do that you find weird and I'll try to explain why to you."

"Tonight." Victoria says "And I don't play around when I spar Atreus, you should know that by now." she points out.

"No miss, I'm head of security." Natasha says "So I can't take you to the others, need to protect the school with me trusty helper." she tells Irys. "And please give me time to answer. Bucky, you got the camping location right?" she asks, looking at Bucky.

Atreus smirks at her."Think you'd get along with my mother then, she can take on my dad." He pokes out his tongue and he stretched."So what do we do on the meantime?" He sighs.

Thalia shrugged."I mean maybe some of the games you play, things you do in public, things will come by that I would need you to teach me about." She goes on with the list.

Remy chuckled."I'm your trusty helper? Is that my title to you?" He leans against the wall.

Bucky nods. "Of course I do! I'll take her to the others."
Irys smiles at Natasha and Remy. "Thank you anyways."

"You are though." Natasha tells Remy as she jumps down and lands on her feet "Find Alexander, he's the group leader and can get Irys acquanted with the others." she tells Bucky.

"One thing at the time Thalia." Alex says and he laughs "I can't answer everything at once." he adds.

"Are you admitting you'd lose to me?" Victoria asks while finishing her food and she thinks for a while "Hmm we can find your cousin and get our plan fleshed out."

"Alright, come along Irys," Bucky waves along. The white-haired girl followed him as they make their way toward the rest of the students. "Hey, Alexander, can I talk to you for a minute?"

Atreus shrugged."I'm not admitting anything but I have been trained by my parents, not as hard-core as Valkyrie's though...don't spar with Thalia." He waved his hands."Sure." He stands up.

Thalia blushes just a little."Sorry." She finishes her soup."How about you can as we go along and I find new things I don't know on Midgard." She tells him.

Remy waves to the kid and Steve's old friend."I work with you but it doesn't mean I'm your sidekick." He tells her.

"Trusty helper and sidekick aren't the same." Natasha points out before going back to patrolling.

"Sure." Alex says and he looks at Bucky "Mom send you didn't she?" he asks "What do you need me for?" he asks, he thought they had everyone.

"Noted." Victoria says and she points out "Also I was trained by my dad, Wong and the teachers at Kamar-Taj in martial arts and magic. So yes, I can beat you."

Atreus pokes his tongue out."If you say so but I'm not going to spar with you, you're my...well I don't know if we're using those words are we?" He doesn't know if she wants to use boyfriend and girlfriend words yet about eachother.

Thalia pats him."Just come join us when you're done here." She goes over to Atreus and Victoria to get the stuff ready for the plan.

Remy shrugged."I could just be your partner or co-worker, trusty helpers make me sound like a child." He tells her.

"Could you please show Miss Irys Fynch around? She is new here and needs a little help," Bucky tells Alex. Irys waves happily to Alexander.
"Hi," she smiles.

john starts swinging around on the tree he's hanging from *how the hell can i fix this , loki jr and his girlfriend hate me , thalia's mad at me cause i keep picking fights with her cousin , and alex is just alex, he's cocky , he's the son of black widow and hawkeye . at that point anyone would be cocky . bruce tought me to controll my anger , not to get people not to get mad at me* he sighs , but then realises that he's shaked the tree out of leaves *i need to fix the hyper focus thing to dont i* he face palms but slips and falls face first on the ground.

Last edited:
Thalia snickers at the boy falling from the tree as she goes by him and she stops by her cousin."You can try by not being a jerk when you're speaking to us and try to participate." She tells him.

Victoria giggles at John as he falls out of the tree "Or maybe you can stop being a jerk who insists on taking Alex's spot as leader of the group." she says "But probably all of them." she adds. She shrugs at Atreus "Apparently you dad thought we did." she tells him.

"Can't show her around at a campsite though." Alex says "How'd you ever get here so fast from the school?" he asks, the camping area was pretty far from the school.

"I guess." Natasha says "But we're both not exactly trustworthy now are we?" she asks him with a grin.

Bucky stares at Alex. "I'm the Winter Soldier, do not under estimate my ability. Anyways, Irys, this is Alex."
"Hello," Irys smiles, waving.

Atreus blushes a little."Are we using them or?" He fiddles with his fingers, he glanced at John with a smirk before turning to his cousin."Just have to wait on Alexander." He says quietly.

Remy smirks."Oh? I suppose not everyone would trust us...took in and raised by a thieves guild before being adopted and I have worked for a villain before, as a professional hire for stealing who would trust me." He shrugged at that.

"i feel like that smirk is gonna throw me right back into fury's office" says john getting up from the ground and sitting next to the tree.

"And I'm Black Widows son who can't even do that." Alex deadpans at Bucky before giving Irys a wave "I'm guessing she's to join my team." he says.

"I guess, if you want." Victoria says "I don't really care about that to be honest." she admits and she takes Atreus' hand "Guess so, but John's not included."

Atreus grasped hee hand but he also misunderstood."You don't care about being my girlfriend?" His brows furrowed and he pouted a little.

Loki sighed at the group."He could've asked Wanda to open him a portal to get here Alexander." He called out.

Irys gawked at Loki, him being one of the coolest people in the universe to her.
"H-Hi, Mr. Loki," she greeted, stuttering just a little.

Loki waves at the kid, he folds his arms after that."Wanda did stay behind so it would make sense for her to send them here." He tells them.

Bucky nodded. "Exactly, thank you, Loki." Irys looks around and sees John sitting by the tree with the others. She then goes toward them shyly.

"I do care about being your girlfriend, just don't care much how you want to word it." Victoria assures him with a smile.

Alex chuckles "Our job's going to be to save people, we're going to get in trouble." he says "I'll introduce her to the others and ask if Victoria and Thalia are willing to share their tent."

Bucky pats Alex on the soulder. "Will, do, thanks, Alex." He finds Victoria and taps her shoulder. "Hey, do you mind if our new student Irys shares your tent?"

Atreus seemed relieved at that."Oh okay." He smiled at her before the soldier and the new student came over, he gives Victoria's hand a small squeeze when they came over.

Thalia shrugs at John."Just try participating and behaving yourself then you won't be sent to him." She tells him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back