• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Irys smiles a little. "Hello." She greets them kindly. It's always good to make a good impression in her opinion.

Alex walks over "Okay then, guys meet Irys, our late new teammember. Irys, these people are Victoria Palmer, Atreus Lokison I'm guess would be his last name and Thalia, not clue what her last name is." he says, pointing to everyone "And this idiot on the ground is John, don't mind him he's a jerk. Thalia, Vi, can Irys share with you two?"

Victoria frowns, trying to think if it fits "I'll make it work." she says and adds "Wouldn't be the first time I made something larger on the inside." she shrugs.

Natasha chuckles "And then there's me, trained assassin and what not, guess we are the best people for the job though."

Atreus waves to the newcomer and let go of Victoria's hand."I'll let you help get her situated." He smiled and stepped aside for them.

Thalia swats Alexander."Just know I'm the daughter of Thor and sure, let's help you get you set up in our tent." She leans over to Alexander."We'll make sure we've got the plan ready afterwards." She tells him.

Remy chuckled."We atleast get our jobs done as well." He points out."It's been so quiet here without the students running around, also makes our job easier." He tells her.

Irys's face goes a bit pink. "Thank you, guys. It's really nice to meet you."

Bucky smiles and nods. "Be good to her you guys, she lost her parents and sister less than a year ago. She needs the friends."

"Would explain why she's late." Alex mumbles and he says "Friends is a bit... much for just getting to know her Bucky, but we'll see how it goes." he tells him.

Victoria wanders to the tent and she frowns, trying to remember the spell and she makes sure no one else is around before taking her book, once she finds the spell she uses it.

"True, but also makes us a bit less alert since we don't have to protect them." Natasha points out.

Atreus folds his arms when she uses hee magic again when she fusses at him about using his there, he goes over to Alexander to wait over there with him.

Thalia follows her and tells Irys to follow."I guess that's one way to cheat." She shrugged at the magic she used.

Remy raised a brow."You think so? Maybe though we'd still get the job done." He tells her.

"Well go in." Victoria says, the tent hasn't changed on the outside, but on the inside it's bigger now, so they might have to rearrange a bit.

Alex chuckles at Atreus, he knew why he reacted like that "You know, she looks around before doing that." he points out "Do you want to practice some more archery?" he asks "Or maybe start the plan by telling people we heard a weird sound?" he asks quietly.

"True." Natasha says while stretching and she looks outside.

Atreus shrugs."Then she shouldn't fuss at me for when I use my magic." He mumbled with a sigh."Let's just get this plan started so we can get it rolling." He tells him.

Thalia steps inside the tent and she goes to move her bed and her stuff off to the side so it wasnt in the way and she needed to make room for the other.

Remy turned to her."When do you think they'll throw those kids into actual missions?" He asks her.

Alex nods slightly and he lightly pulls Atreus towards the bonfire where more people have gathered by now and one of the boys is telling some kids who are sleeping on the other side away from the forest he heard a weird sound "Oh you mean that odd sound that sounded like metal being scraped?" he asks taking a seat on a log at which the boy nods rapidly "We heard it too, not sure about the other two, but we heard it."

Victoria glances out of the tent as she sets up her own area, she's not too sure what to make of the new girl yet though, she'd find out soon enough.

Natasha shrugs "I mean everyone seems to have some experience with missions or dealing with threats, but their teamwork..." she trails off, Victoria could work with everyone, Thalia too, but Alex needed some extra leadership experience while Atreus needs to learn how to listen to orders when he's given them."

Atreus follows him over there, he tried to refrain from smirking though as the kids acted a little paranoid from the stories and were talking about it."Guess we've all been hearing it?" He pretends to be frightened.

Remy points as she did have a point there."Yeah there's that, I wonder if this camping thing helped them at all with that." He tapped his chin."Have you heard any reports?" He asks her.

"wait a god damn minute , where the hell am i gonna sleep when my tent is dirt" john says.

"That's your problem John, should've behaved because then you'd still be sharing with us." Alex deadpans "Cause sleeping in the forest doesn't sound smart if there's indeed a psyco out there." he adds. He shrugs at Atreus "I think the sound started around midnight, but I'm not too sure about it."

"Not after John was send back here." Natasha says and she adds "Which he deserved. I get he's a bit of an outsider to the whole group, but he didn't make any good attempts to try and get along."

"hey i built that tent , it wasnt even next to your guys' tents untill loki moved it , all you buddy there did was turn it to dirt for no reason other than for pure shits and giggle's" john says taking a fistfull of dirt and letting it slowly pour down from his hand.

Atreus quietly clenched his fists, he would snap a pencil or break a glass doing that as he didn't like John and wanted to beat the kid."Uh huh." That's all he says to Alexander about it.

Remy sulks a little."That kid, I didn't like having to deal with him when he was here cleaning up the school." He mumbled."Do you think the others working with him might've helped?" He asks her.

"And it's your turn to gather firewood with Victoria today isn't it?" Alex asks, glancing ar Atreus while ignoring John for the moment.

"Even if they had, his personality's the worst." Natasha says "But who knows."

Atreus glances at him once he snapped out of it."Huh? Right me and her have to gather firewood though I thought it was suppose to be you and Thalia." He tells him.

Remy shrugged."You're not wrong but who knows the kid might surprise us." He points out."Want to join me later for a drink or dessert?" He asks her.

kurt telports around the forest looking for the weird person everyone's talking about , thats where he sees the group , he teleports close but walks over so no one would see him use his powers "any strange signs?"

Irys begins to set up her area and finishes within 30 minutes. "There, done. Does anyone need any help with anything?"

"We did, after John made us look deeper into the forest for it." Alex answers and he watches the group of boys freak out "But... we could go!" one of them says. Alex sighs "Guys we have a rotating schedule, tomorrow another groups in charge of the firewood." he says. He looks at Kurt "No, just a strange old path that seems to go nowhere. It's made of stone though, but we didn't wander too far in fear of getting lost."

Victoria walks over, using her cane since she released the magic on the leg "Guys I can handle myself in a pinch, but not like Atreus would let anything happen to me." she says.

"I would, if Fury didn't have a mission for me that starts this evening." Natasha says and she laughs "Who know, maybe if he can keep his ego in check." she says "And I've seen John flirt and it's very very painful to watch actually."

Atreus smiled at Victoria and nods."True but you're strong too." He leans towards her."Guess we're on the firewood duty." He was hinting towards it being about time they started their prank and he then turns to Alexander to whisper."Try to rope John in, let's scare him." He whispered.

Thalia pats Irys on the shoulder."Word of warning, don't follow the others into the forest and don't speak of it but we'll be doing a scare prank." She says quietly before going to join the others.

Remy puts on a fake pout."Oh darn then maybe next time you'll take me up on my offer mon cheri." He smiled, mon cheri meaning honey in french, take it as a flirt or a simple polite gesture."Oh gosh, his flirting is terrible." He tells her.

Irys nods. "Thank you, and I won't say a word." She smiles before going off to start a conversation with someone.

"Well we have enough until this evening." Victoria says "So until then we can do whatever we want, within reason of course." she adds.

Alex chuckles at that, John would get roped into it by himself anyway while the guys look even more scared "We could also just freeze to death." he deadpans at the group, which huddles closer to the fire "Thought so."

Atreus pats her on the shoulder."Cool then I'm going into the woods to find some wolves ans maybe deer whatever wildlife out there." He starts walking off towards a trail.

Thalia towers over Victoria."Sure, just got to find something to do." She stretched and chuckled at the other students.

Victoria grabs Atreus' wrist and she says "No, you're not. If you find wolves you won't be back on time. Besides, I wanted to go and see if we could go back and continue cloudgazing."

Alex nods "I'm sure we can find something to do around here, like that that obstacle course they set up there." he says mentioning to where the teachers had set up a course.

Atreus smiled at her."So you just want to hang out with me again." He pulls his wrist away just so he could hold her hand instead."Then come on let's go." He pulls her with.

Thalia glanced at the obstacle course out there."That should be fun to do rather then playing some board game and babysitting the other students." She walks over to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back