• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"What? He admitted he was an ass, also remember how he made our first day terrible?" Alex asks and he sighs "He's been wanting to be the group leader from the start."

"We can make it in time for lunch if we go now." Victoria says and she sighs, she wants a peaceful walk though, not annoying kids from school who think they're better and what not.

Atreus grabs her hand pulls her with him, going to take her info fhe woods and makes sure she was keeping up with him and would slow down if she needed him to.

Thalia pushes him towards the other group of kids."I know I know but just leave it be for now or tell one of the adults." She tells him.

"I'm not usually like that. Also, if the teachers know he's here chances are they kick him out." Alex points out, John had broken the rules, more then once already, especially considering he keeps using his super speed.

Victoria follows him "I can walk normally right now, since I focused my magic on my leg." she says with a smile and she says "It is nice out here."

Atreus swung their joined hands as they walked and he nods."It is and I noticed wolves out there over on the hill." He points it out."This way," He leads her there.

Thalia shrugged."I would still tell the teacher if he does cause more of his shenanigans out here." She grabs a snack and a bottle of water."What would you do then?" She asks him.

"No we're not going to go towards the wolves." Victoria deadpans at him, following him "I swear, one day you'll end up bring a pup to me and begging me if you can adopt it." she mumbles under her breath.

"Hmm, well in my free time I usually prefer to read of train my archery. As I can't read here with some peace and quiet or practice... well I might hang around you." Alex says giving her a smile.

Atreus was a bit dumbfounded."Oh come on Victoria, you won't let me go after them either?" He pouts at this but he starts smirking at her other statement."Now you're giving ms ideas." He giggled.

Thalia quietly Manchester on the snacks first."Maybe I should show you how to wield a sword or we can play a game or even fish." She offered,

"Oh please, you've had that idea already." Victoria says and she shrugs "Besides, I'd say no no matter what face you give me." she adds.

"You can fish?" Alex asks, sounding slightly surprised at that "I can use a bo staff, does that count?" he asks showing his retracted weapon, which he pulled from a hiding place in his sleeve.

Atreus pokes his tongue out at her."I doubt you could say no and if you did I would adopt it anyway." He snickers and he brings her to the old church there.

Thalia checks it."That's like that man with the cards and trench coat at school but no, not a sword." She sighed."Yeah I've been fishing before even with a spear." She tells him.

"Oh this will do nicely." Victoria says inspecting the building "Not really believable for someone living there, but..." she trails off and tries a spell, which fails "Thought so, I'd need the Eye of Aggamoto." she mumbles.

"We usually use fishing rods." Alex explains and he adds "And I imagine it takes a lot more patience then with a spear."

Atreus walks around the building."Do you really think from either of our stories they would really make the house tidy and presentable? Think this just adds more to the spookiness factor." He tells her.

Thalia goes around to find then some fishing poles if they had any there."It takes alot of practice too." She tells him.

"If someone doesn't decide to ruin it." Victoria points out and she nods "But fair point, my guy didn't even have a house "

Alex nods and helps her look "Okay another group's already fishing." he says and smiles slightly "I'm not opposed to practicing how to fish with a spear though."

Atreus walks inside to show her around and he jumped screaming some when a raccoon zips past him that had been hiding.

Thalia smirked."Then let's find us some stick that we can sharpen and use for a spear then, there's a river not too far from here and some ponds." She tells him.

Victoria laughs at that "It's just a raccoon Atreus." she assures him "They're harmless." she adds.

"Oh I figured I could use this." Alex says, mentioning to his weapon, which he gets to normal size with a button and he shows the pointed tips.

Atreus was flustered at that."Whatever, someone told me they can be vicious though..." He nudged her."So what do you think?" He gestured around them.

Thalia summoned her sword to her."Then I'll just use this to spear some fish." She held it up.

"They can be, but they're generally more afraid of you then you are of them." Victoria explains "This works, let's go back before they start to worry."

"We have to be careful not to use up all the usable wood we have left since someone had to grab everything we wanted to gather today." Alex says.

Atreus slowly shifts into a wolf himself and he runs around Victoria before going between her legs to try to knock her down into sitting on his back for a ride.

Thalia points to the wood she had brought to camp, she starts walking to one of the hiking trails.

"We need that for the fire." Alex says "Weird question, what's with Atreus his obsession with wolves?"

Victoria moves to the side "If someone sees you we're both in trouble." she says and adds "And no you still can't go look for them."

Atreus just gives her the puppy dog look when she says that."We're out here in the woods by ourselves so what." He pawed st her."I wasn't planning to." He tells her.

Thalia raised a brow."I wouldn't call it a weird obsession, its something he likes should we start calling your archery a weird obsession?" She leaned towards him."He's always liked them since he was little, he ran into wolf pups back home when he was small before its mother came for them." She explains.

"Alright alright." Victoria mumbles and sighs "But we're not getting too close to camp." she tells him.

"I call it an obsession cause he wants to go after wolves whenever he sees them." Alex says "It's a bit worrying since I think the wolves are different here then at Asgard."

Atreus's tail wags, proud it worked and he tries to get her to ride him again, he'd take her for a ride in the forest and explore some more."I'll be human again before we get close to there." He promised.

Thalia goes over to a stream."Does he act or say he wants to go after them?" She questioned as there was only that one time during camp where he was actually going to go after some."Oh?"

"Here they avoid human contact and are very protective of their own." Alex says "And it's just how he says 'There are wolves there' that hint at him wanting to go after them."

Victoria sighs "And not going after the wolves you saw." she says finally sitting on his back.

Atreus starts off once she was on his back, he was larger than the wolves on Midgard so that shows off one difference between them."Where would you like to go?" He asks her.

Thalia points out some fish."He could just be saying there's wolves." She didn't think much of it."I have noticed your wolves are quite small, ours can be up to maybe four to five feet tall." She tells him.

john was hanging upside down from a tree holding on with his legs while swingin back and forth , he saw thalia and alex together and it kinda made him confused " so , alex and thalia are a thing , and the other two are a couple too , this is a double date now , and im the damn third wheel now , a fifth wheel? maybe i should just go back to camp , no , no , thats a bad idea , argueing with alex isnt something i wanna do , and fighting atreus , as much as i would like to punch him , would get me into a lot of trouble "

"They're pack animals, smaller doesn't always mean safer." Alex explains and he says "Okay, so how do I fish with a spear, or I guess it's a spear now."

"Well there was a nice clearing over there." Victoria says mentioning towards it.

Ateus takes her towards it, making sure she doesn't fall off him and he goes through the field into the clearing, laying down so she can get off and he can transform back.

Thalia lifts her sword and timed it, making a guess of where it might go before striking ans lifts her sword with the fish on it."You got to time it and try to guess where it might move to, it takes patience for when to strike." She explains."So John's over there." She says quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back