• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MARVEL: The Imperative Annihilation [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'll abstain from giving my impressions on Tanner character's simply because I've got absolutely nothing positive to say and would rather not offend people unnecessarily.
Honestly, just saying that much could offend someone and it doesn't offer any constructive criticism to help him do better in the future.

Honestly, just saying that much could offend someone and it doesn't offer any constructive criticism to help him do better in the future.
You should have seem the critic I did write before and decided to delete to send this message instead. It was about as constructive as it was depression inducing.

Oi, lads and lasses, I'll be releasin' the IC around 6 o'clock EST. So be ready, will yah?

Also, I'll modify the intro post to include a list of accepted characters so far. So check and see if ya' characters there, or ya cont post in the IC

I'll rush and finish my second character too since I'm only lacking a bio now anyway.

i’ll try get friday’s bio done today !! are we going to have a discord chat for this as well ? i don’t mind ooc but just a thought, ya’know ?

I'd much rather have a Discord for OOC chatter. It's less spammy for the sake of my notifications and it's much easier to search.

I'm personally a fan of discord because I spend a fair share of the day working and it's much easier to get instant replies there, making it so I don't get anxious over checking rpn even 10 minutes while waiting for a notification to show up. Plus, it is much easier to hold a conversation on discord than in the OOC, especially for impatient lil fucks like me who hate waiting minutes for answers.

i only suggested discord is because all of my ooc chatter is on there and its much easier for me to keep up there than on here since my notifications don't work on here very well. i haven't used an ooc page since 2016? but we don't have to have a discord server tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back