• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MARVEL: The Imperative Annihilation [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Booper been dead for days now, so I wouldn't count on him for a while. Probably stuck with some irl stuff rn.

Uh just wanted to inform people that I still exist I just have been busy with starting college and adjusting to that. I should be around to start rping now. Also I wasn't receiving notifications so I had no clue that people had started yayyyyyyyyyy

Normal_Is_Boring Normal_Is_Boring

Oh well I hope that has gone well for you thus far. And yeah, RPN notifications are weird. If you want you can jump in with KnightOfNight KnightOfNight , and IDIDMYTIME IDIDMYTIME , me. Our characters have valiantly done some heroism and have left the bar from which they proved themselves to be heroes. It's an option for a starting point, since our GM has been gone for about a week or so.

Yes I will, at least for a bit. Kyle is more of an independent person and groups aren't really his thing but he needs something to do. I think I'll have him recognize Logan (cause xmen and his father, Kurt) and walk up to them. KnightOfNight KnightOfNight

Unless our host shows up or someone else offers to take over hosting duties, I'm not sure there's much point in spending time on characters/content if they won't see any play.

I'll have to agree with epiphany for this one. While I quite like the cast and the storylines we defined for this, I can't really bring myself to post when it seems that the GM vanished. Kind of pointless to drag the thread for an extra while knowing it'll die soon after because there isn't a main plot.

Well if you fellows would like to keep playing and use the neat characters you made, I’m open to taking over and getting us settled where we can have a main plot, action, excitement all that jazz.

Besides asking whether or not you’d like to, what would you want to see in the game if I do this?

I'm cool with you taking over it. While we had difference stances about OOC stuff before, I have to admit you've done a great job with the bar scene and - considering what ive seem up till now - would most certainly do a similarly good if not better job with conducting the main story.

I'm cool with you taking over it. While we had difference stances about OOC stuff before, I have to admit you've done a great job with the bar scene and - considering what ive seem up till now - would most certainly do a similarly good if not better job with conducting the main story.

Hey people can have differences, that’s normal, nothing either of us really has to break a sweat over. And hey I’m glad that even you even enjoyed the bar-scene even without being in it yourself.

Anyone else with comments, suggestions or concerns? (I’d ping but apart from those I have already interacted with I’m not sure who else is interested and needs pinging.)

Scion Scion
I'm down with you taking over. As for suggestions, maybe work in some of the various groups and agencies into side plots? After all, I'd imagine S.H.I.E.L.D. or someone would be interested in some of the freelancers running around.

Scion Scion
I'm down with you taking over. As for suggestions, maybe work in some of the various groups and agencies into side plots? After all, I'd imagine S.H.I.E.L.D. or someone would be interested in some of the freelancers running around.

I like it. Yeah, I'll throw around S.H.I.E.L.D trying to recruit other various groups and agencies into its own bureaucracy, some freelancers probably telling them 'up yours jack' since they like doing things how they've been doing it. I do enjoy the jurisdiction frictions from the like, plus having that would serve as a nice little thing to help flavor the world and get other stories going.

Anyone else want to offer anything they'd like to see? Or just noting interest in the project is fine with me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back