• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MARVEL: The Imperative Annihilation [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm really not seeing the need for insults, could you not do that? But the issue involves me having to use a company provided phone I'm not supposed to install anything on. I can use the browser so that's why I can use RPN during the day but the browser version of discord doesn't seem to work on phones.
I'm sorry if you feel insulted, it honestly wasn't my intent. I only gave the example because it is legit the sole situation I could think of (outside of not being allowed to install apps, that is) and thus I felt the need to mention those. It wasn't my intent to make them sound specially offensive and much less to direct them to you or any of the other members against the use of discord.

For the record, the browser version actually does work in mobile as long as you rotate the screen but it is indeed poorly optimized, so I don't really recommend its use a lot.

With that being said and understanding your reasons for not liking the idea, I still feel obliged to defend my own point. It's not like the discord is meant to substitute the roleplay, it will solely act as a secondary platform for people to talk in a more carefree way. I don't know what do I have to do to prove this to you, but if that gives any assurance that you won't be left behind when an important decision is made and/or is being discussed, I can give you my word that I'll personally notify you and any other member that may come to the decision that they ain't comfortable with the use of discord in case the GM doesn't fails to do so.

Edit: Not that I think you're going to forget stuff or anything, Booper. Just feel obliged to do so since I'm one of the strongest advocates in favour of discord.

Last edited:
My bad for being late to the rp thing, also my bad for getting the westchester incident involved if it bothered any parties, it's purpose was to bring him into berserk mode and i'm fine with any changes. Wolverine is still a WIP and once again i'm open to suggestions and changes to make sure that the rp goes well. My bad for not taking everyones feelings into account. :)

It's in the works right now. My bro is leaving for college tomorrow and I'm just spending some time wit him b4 he ventures onward to Uni. It'll be up though, I promise Welbzy

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight

As that famous philosophical mind of our time once said, "Keep rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'..." So you're fine, and I'm eager to see how Logan decides to respond to the scene as well.

Scion Scion I'll wait for the bartender/owner guys response first, unless you'd like a fight to break out if thats alright with you, also made some changes to Logans character: Westchester didn't happen for now Logan's berserker trigger will say redacted, and the X-Men didn't die, just disbanded.

Oooof. For whatever reason, turning off notifications on the OOC seems to mean I haven't had any notifications for the IC. Didn't realize things had kicked off already.

Things look like they're well along at the moment. Should I just...uh, arbitrarily insert myself into one of the scenes here or wait for the immediate hostage event to wrap and join up at that point?

Hoping for a few more posts before I post again. I will if it takes too long tho. I'm not at home so it may take longer to write.

Can someone please start a topic to resurrect this goddam OOC, please? Preferentially before I decide to say fuck it and create an unofficial discord server for it independently of other's opinions.

Just wanna say I'm still going with Punisherson it's just been a hectic few days on top of me being slow on CSes already.

Can someone please start a topic to resurrect this goddam OOC, please? Preferentially before I decide to say fuck it and create an unofficial discord server for it independently of other's opinions.
I was thinking about making one too. I haven’t been able to post either so it’s super dead for me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back