• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MARVEL: The Imperative Annihilation [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I mean, it does make away more sense. Logan canon depends on a list of different factors that include the deletion of certain characters who'd make the incident mentioned (ex being Elixir, who could've easily cured the degenerative brain disease that afflicted Charles Xavier as well as basically any of the super geniuses in the marvel verse who could easily cure cancer n shit like that), so would most certainly cause some trouble futurely.
True true. We'll just wait for the GM to give their say on it.

Arne Arne
Oh, so I'm guessing Logan didn't have his friends die before everything went to shit? Because I was assuming IDIDMYTIME IDIDMYTIME was playing Logan as thinking he went back in time after the Avengers died but before everything else. I honestly don't know because I had no interest in seeing Logan and I'm not sure how they adapted the opening scene of the comic.

Arne Arne
Oh, so I'm guessing Logan didn't have his friends die before everything went to shit? Because I was assuming IDIDMYTIME IDIDMYTIME was playing Logan as thinking he went back in time after the Avengers died but before everything else. I honestly don't know because I had no interest in seeing Logan and I'm not sure how they adapted the opening scene of the comic.

No, according to the movie storyline the X-Men disbanded after Charles accidentally killed a bunch of members and civilians when his powers went crazy and shit goes South with anti-mutant feeling and all this shit. Also no teams other than the X-Men in that verse as far as we know. No time travelling either, he just gets old fast af because adamantium is poisonous or something like that.

Arne Arne
Knew about the other teams and no time travel in that movie (but it did happen in Days of Future Past so the tech should exist), so that's why I thought it was some weird hodgepodge of the recent Old Man Logan comic (at first he thought he went back in time and started killing villains involved in the big plan) and the movie.

Anyway, if that's the case with Logan, he really should explain what's going on.

Oh sorry.
It's ok. Just wanted to let clear that I ain't especially against the character or anything, just feel that the idea behind it simply doesn't work in a setting with all the comic characters.

Alright, so I still need to finish my last character and then I'll post in the IC. As for the Westchester situation, I'd say that it shouldn't take place in the RP.

Since the RP is in the tracks and everything is quiet, can we decided the discord stuff now? I totally need one more server to complete my 27 existing ones.

How dead this OOC has been for the last few hours is the breathing reason for me to advocate using discord.

How dead this OOC has been for the last few hours is the breathing reason for me to advocate using discord.
But that's more of a reason to go against discord, this way important messages aren't being missed because they got buried under hundreds of nothing messages.

But that's more of a reason to go against discord, this way important messages aren't being missed because they got buried under hundreds of nothing messages.
Pshh, the proposal has always been making a discord for side stuff and still posting the important things here and pinging people on discord to let them know it was posted.

No one ever said the entire OOC should be exclusively on discord and fuck people who don't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back