• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MARVEL: The Imperative Annihilation [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oh ye, that reminds me... Epiphany Epiphany IC is up. Not sure if you got to see the announcement since you seemed to have unfollowed the thread before.

done! goodnight everyone. i'm on a business trip tomorrow to thursday. I'll try to reply at night, but no guarantees.

I was thinking the robbery, as **************[secret details until further explored]****************. So yeah, I vote bank.
RI.a RI.a DatGuyWelbz DatGuyWelbz
Okay! Bank it is!
Wait so the first thing is a bank heist? ... well shoot man, I was planning my first post with Bonnie to be her depositing a check in the bank, even before I found out about this bank heist... Huh. Convenient... is it okay if I just shove Bonbon in there?

Actually, if you go with Carnage, ima have to PM you cause I had plans for a symbiote character. (i'd prolly just add you to the one with kasigi kasigi )@IDIDMYTIME

I will be controlling both those who had kidnapped the Governor's daughter and the daughter themselves. If you interact with them, mention me. (to be clear I won't be controlling those at the bank.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back