• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MARVEL: The Imperative Annihilation [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
yee- iโ€™ll get my sheet up today when i get to school (:

Every single one of the X-Men psychics has done things as awful as Manchester or much worse both on the telekinetic and telepathic spectrums tbh

I... think Iโ€™m done? ... I donโ€™t know how well the power grid is... I think itโ€™s balanced.. eh... but based on everyone elseโ€™s power grids and using them as reference material, I think itโ€™s okay? ... eh

I... think Iโ€™m done? ... I donโ€™t know how well the power grid is... I think itโ€™s balanced.. eh... but based on everyone elseโ€™s power grids and using them as reference material, I think itโ€™s okay? ... eh
Itโ€™s absolutely shite omg kys jk i think it looks pretty good

Last edited:
I just feel like I haven't seen any marvel telepaths/telekinetics with the same.. Style, as Manchester? I dunno. There's just something unique about him and I can't tell what.. Or maybe it's just because I have this unconditional love for the character. Aa I need more D.C. roleplays.

Well, the 7 for character speed is normal in the sense that it marks someone who can teleport. Most characters with a Speed 7 operate at otherwise "normal" speeds. The powergrid's fucky like that. Really I'm more concerned by how super barebones it is and uh, well:

The complete lack of explanation on his equipment, the fact that both blood and bone manipulation can be used to oneshot anyone that's flesh and blood, that he has the ability to forcibly remove characters or important items from play with no real explanation on how it works or limit to it beyond touching one, the lack of any detailing on what level of speedster he is, the fact that speedsters tend to break games by making characters practically untouchable even without a teleporting power and that both warping and superspeed don't fit with his other powers. The powergrid's also weird in that nothing seems to justify him being a genius or having a fighting skill of 5 like Daredevil, Blade, Bullseye, Black Panther etc.

Yeah, the speedster thing is especially out of place, in a way, and he's already incredibly fast. I mean, Quicksilver hasn't even reached beyond light speeds until just recently, I'm pretty sure. How is the character able to travel at such speeds without obliterating themselves?

i hope esme is alright with her power grid, iโ€™ve never done one until now soooooo

It looks really good to me. I'm really not familiar with it though, so I'm not sure if things like telekinetics directly change the power grid when considering strength, speed, etc.

thatโ€™s what i thought ? i based it mostly off what i found on the power grid wiki and kinda hoped for the best lmao.

They do. Sort of.
Multiple characters with telekinesis use it as a tactile telekinesis-ish kind of thing, so that is normally added to their power grid. Justice is a prime example as his sole power is telekinesis but he has a 5 for durability and a 3 for speed.

I feel pretty uncomfortable with a human mutant being a blood and bone manipulator, a teleporter and a speedster.
The complete lack of explanation on his equipment, the fact that both blood and bone manipulation can be used to oneshot anyone that's flesh and blood, that he has the ability to forcibly remove characters or important items from play with no real explanation on how it works or limit to it beyond touching one, the lack of any detailing on what level of speedster he is, the fact that speedsters tend to break games by making characters practically untouchable even without a teleporting power and that both warping and superspeed don't fit with his other powers
So I agree. :/

I'll abstain from giving my impressions on Tanner character's simply because I've got absolutely nothing positive to say and would rather not offend people unnecessarily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back