• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I own both First Strike and Dark Imperium, I main Death Guard and I'm sick and tired of the fandom excluding people who are xeno or heretic players. It just damns the chances of making a cool veteran heretic character who meets his fate in a roleplay.
No one is required to cater to your tastes man, if you want a xeno/heretic rp then either find or make one. That’d be awesome. But this is a Deathwatch rp, it’s about Astartes killing Xenos, and if the gm doesn’t want to have to handle both sides he doesn’t need to

No one is required to cater to your tastes man, if you want a xeno/heretic rp then either find or make one. That’d be awesome. But this is a Deathwatch rp, it’s about Astartes killing Xenos, and if the gm doesn’t want to have to handle both sides he doesn’t need to

I've already made one mi compadre, check the dice section.

Awesome, I hope it goes well, this place needs more 40k

One reason I stay away is because my favorite races gets sidelined by neckbeards in the fandom who want a power fantasy. I like the full gritty part of the lore with Chaos and where characters can die.

One reason I stay away is because my favorite races gets sidelined by neckbeards in the fandom who want a power fantasy. I like the full gritty part of the lore with Chaos and where characters can die.
I think having an rp with Imperium, Xenos and Chaos PCs would be great, but that’s a lot for someone to run, and those few who try I’ve seen get only a couple pages in. There’s nothing wrong with a standard Astartes rp

I think having an rp with Imperium, Xenos and Chaos PCs would be great, but that’s a lot for someone to run, and those few who try I’ve seen get only a couple pages in. There’s nothing wrong with a standard Astartes rp

That is the point of death in the story, players come in realizing that essentually their turns are limited to their own demise. They have to make them wisely, like almost in real life or in Mordheim. Another issue is that this whole "Imperium wins again!" thing is overdone and it only damns those who dare want to try to be the forces of disorder.

That is the point of death in the story, players come in realizing that essentually their turns are limited to their own demise. They have to make them wisely, like almost in real life or in Mordheim. Another issue is that this whole "Imperium wins again!" thing is overdone and it only damns those who dare want to try to be the forces of disorder.
Having player deaths isn’t contingent on being a pvp. I’ve been in a few 40k rps where charries die without pvp. And people like the Imperium man, that doesn’t stop others from making disorder rps. I think we’ve taken up space here on this discussion

honestly, I dont think there is an issue with people doing imperium mainly. the problem is those few who think its a problem and try it force it AS a problem.

Having player deaths isn’t contingent on being a pvp. I’ve been in a few 40k rps where charries die without pvp. And people like the Imperium man, that doesn’t stop others from making disorder rps. I think we’ve taken up space here on this discussion

That's the issue, it's always "Imperium this" and "Imperium that", no love for everyone else.

just because I play Imperium doesn't mean I dislike other people playing Xenos. hell, My main Commissar FUCKS an Eldar.

jared, if all your gonna do is bash. then I suggest you leave and create your RP. you seem to have your opinions and we have ours and it seems no one is willing to change their views.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back