• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Kravma.png
Joyous Collector Kravma
Interacting with:
mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties - Casper
Elenion Aura Elenion Aura - Seth
numbles numbles - Ilythyrra
~0~*~0~​

The name Seth was... underwhelming for something so terrifying. Kravma was extremely relieved to learn that her roommate was the witch. The name Casper was adorable. Oh, he was leaving. He smelled nervous when he walked pass her. He said he would come back. She hoped she hadn't scared him off. He seemed like the sort of roommate she wanted.

Kravma smiled at Ilythyrra. The faerie was a delightful conversationist.

"My title was easier than some, but yes, it was quite difficult." Kravma giggled, "Usually I just collect emotional runoff, it wouldn't affect the source at all, but it is possible to collect more directly, though the screaming involved usually makes it too much trouble." Kravma was startled by the flowers, their scentless nature made them... strange. The colors were nice though. "I guess you could accompany me at some point. I usually just wander until something catches my eye, really." Kravma smirked, "This is my first year here. This place is amazing."

Interacting: NeonRain NeonRain

Shar rolled his eyes while reaching up for the device, inevitably curiosity kicked in and he removed to his glasses to properly analyze it. A couple seconds passed before he properly donned his glasses once more.

"To reaffirm," his emotions whirled as he sarcastically thought about tales of a dragon's eye for detail. "You're relying on a vampire and...myself - races with exceptional hearing...to ensure that students, of which humans are included, are able to hear you." There was a hint of incredulity in his tone at the task that could only be called ineffective for the stated purpose. He could understand if she wanted him to map out the room's acoustics, or work to find ways around room limitations for communication...but this was too banal.

"Fixing those ruined library books I can understand - you know I know every book in that building. But forgive me for being confused on how I'm an appropriate option here." His pride could accept the first task, besides he had something of an attachment to the library. But even his meager frame found ground to stand against the woman currently more than half again his height on himself in the situation.

"Am I supposed to put a ring at each seat for you to have a view on every seat? I can do a basic sound map that way,"he muttered to himself while his brain started kicking into overdrive at the slight that had been buried somewhere in the request. With a stomp of the foot, a magic circle for the very purpose of mass producing sound measuring circles formed and began to expand around the room. In this case the task was simple, just large in size and his mind less-than-focused on the work.

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 11.48.24 AM.png
Merle Girdercog
Interactions: NeonRain NeonRain (Nigel) ✷ 5cookie 5cookie (Aurora) ❥
Mentions: numbles numbles ❦ (Ily)
Location: Outside Student Dorms -> Student Dormitory Building -> Dorm 9

Merle came back from the portal to hear someone saying goodbye to Nigel... that was his name! She felt a wave of relief as she gave him some of her luggage, and then a small jolt of excitement ran up her body as the centaur asked her this personal question and helped her happily. For someone rather sentimental most of the time, she felt his happiness almost seep into her, and it was a delightful change of mood for the half-being.
"Definitely," she said pointedly with a small smile and a friendly glance up at the large student.
"I'm staying in Dorm 9 this year," she said as they approached the direction of where the student dormitories were. She had a small thought of how her and roommate were going to get along this year–hopefully she was okay with guests: last year her good friend Ilythyyra always came in to talk and hang out with her, and she didn't want that to stop the last year they were here together here.
"And I'd love to talk to you more this year," she said, her expression turning a little more meaningful.

As they were almost at the dorm, Nigel asked about her home, and her smile faltered to think about whether it was "joyous" or not.
"I'm very lucky," she started, because she knew she was.
"I've lived in a naiad riverbank all my life. Most of my childhood friends left though... it can be a bit lonely for me and my father, he's a gnome. But we manage and the naiad community loves us just as their own kind," she explained to him, not being as afraid to open up to the sweet student as much as she would've with any other fourth year acquaintance.
"Was your home not as vibrant as a naiad bank?" she asked him, genuinely interested in where he grew up. They came into the dormitory and she greeted people as Nigel did as they made their way to her room.

As she opened the door, she saw another girl, a galaxy patterned sheet around her as she read a book. She smiled widely and waved with her free hand.
"Hey, I'm Merle. New roommate? You mind if he comes in too?" she asked her.

Last edited:
913D856E-A80D-4A41-9663-E86395C74E9A.jpeg
Eve

Interactions: Fable Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50

Eve smiled when she heard the plants mostly liked her. It was nice knowing she had more friends even if they just sat in the window and sunbathed. Fable gave her an odd looking smile and Eve couldn’t contain a gentle chuckle when her roommate told her to dismiss Aries attitude and her attempt at smiling.

It’s ok!” She looked over towards Aries “I’ll win you over eventually!” She joked as she went to unpack her suitcase she had a very small amount of clothes a toothbrush one pair of shoes, some soaps, lotion and a hairbrush she hadn’t acquired a lot of things during her time traveling the world to find a place to belong, being technically homeless had its drawbacks.

“I’m sorry some elves don’t like your ability, that’s pretty messed up.” She said her tone was sympathetic with a hint of sternness to it. She hated when others looked down on other people because they were different. Even though she didn’t understand dark creatures, she knew they had just as much of a right to live a good life as any other living creature. Eve sat on her bed by the wall for a second before looking up at Fable.

“I know we just met but you seem really sweet and we’re going to be roommates all year so I have to confide something to you...” she took a breath and sighed and hoped her roommate wouldn’t mind her talking about issues with her “I’ve never really been in contact with many magical creatures before and I was always told demons and other dark creatures were evil. I know that’s not true but I’m still a bit nervous to meet all these new creatures. Would you go with me to orientation? I think it’ll be easier knowing at least one person there.”

1573678190636.jpeg
Aurora Crow
Interactions: 4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings (Merle) NeonRain NeonRain (Nigel)

Aurora looked up from her book, and saw a girl and a boy standing at the door. “Sure, he can come in. I’m Aurora,” she smiled. She sat up and put the book down. “And yeah, I think I’m your roommate. My roommate wasn’t mentioned on the schedule,” she chuckled nervously.
Frick you, Aurora. You wanted to make friends for once and you screwed this up. The purple-haired girl thought to herself.

character_unlocked__gaster_kitten_by_cneko_chan-daok4zy.jpgHashin Zormaleck
Interaction/Mention: NeonRain NeonRain AdmiralNeko AdmiralNeko numbles numbles
Time... had a number of unfortunate qualities for all subject to its whim. Even those free of the binds of aging, Time still preyed upon the vast majority of reality. Even for one such as Professor Zormaleck, who was bound to the eons via the rifts, time still proved the Apex Predator of existence.

Which is why she made sure to be on her way to the Auditorium before Orientation even started. She'd traveled with over a dozen papers, graphs, and schedules swirling around her, held up by the floating hands which followed her constantly. Occasionally she reached forward and marked something in red ink, eyes continuing to dart between the various items as she closed in on her target. The moment she reached the doors she pulled out a stop watch and halted it as she entered. Passing it to one of the other hands, Zormaleck entered the room as her many floating hands continued their work. Her eyes darted to every member of staff present before locking onto Venesha.

"Ma'am," Zormaleck called out in her muted militaristic tone as she approached the stage, "It would seem preparations are nearing completion. Given the time frame we have to work with and the current workforce, everyone should be ready to get through the Orientation with enough time let for the truly committed to review their curriculum until their classes actually begin."

As she spoke, she looked between charts and the surrounding auditorium. Her eyes eventually landed on Shar, and her eyebrow briefly went up, "Oh? It seems someone finally managed to arrive in proper decorum for once." She noted before turning back to a report that one of her hands held in front of her "Make that routine and perhaps it'll be an actual accomplishment."

Plucking the report from her floating hand, the Professor looked back up to Venesha, "To maximize the effective use of time, all of the speeches must be completed within an hour to an hour and thirty minutes after officially beginning Orientation. Too little won't portray the air of importance to the children while too much will cause their easily-distracted young minds to wander instead of being properly inspired and informed."

Folding her arms behind her back, Professor Zormaleck took several steps to the right before space seemed to swallow her and her floating hands whole. It spat her out in an identical manner onto the stage, where she looked out over the Auditorium with a critical glare, "I see we've put the Reaper and Ms. Waesnorin to work passing out handbooks before we begin." she pulled out a similar handbook and flipped through it briefly before slipping back into her coat "I've already taken the liberty of calculating the number of potential leftovers we'll have after taking attendance and copies produced into account. My numbers have been triple-checked, so unless major contingencies change many can be preserved for next year."

Her eyes returned back to Mistress Venesha, her neutral expression as solid as ever as her floating hands continued working around her "I recommend turning me towards matters that require more manpower, any time saved between now and when we begin can be put to good use going over and modifying your speeches."

020936fbd929209c2650ed756289b25b.jpgZamentia Diosandre
Interaction/Mention: Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

Zametia leaned forward, listening for any reaction to her declaration. Nothing yet, seemed she needed more Reputation before she was being called upon for assistance. No problem, Zamentia knew how this game went. She just needed to do all of the networking things that her father did, get her name out there. She would be accumulating her first believers in no time, the thought of which made her giggle a bit as her fingers went through her hair. Those thoughts stopped once she felt a foreign hand on her back, turning around and looking down at Valencia. Grinning, Zamentia pranced after her roommate back into their dorm before launching herself on her bed.

"Zamentia knows yes! Learning secret magics of the Give-Take"
She declared while rolling over and leaning her head into her palms and swinging her feet up behind her playfully "Will enter Land stuffs in brain maw, become the learning girl. They'll see beauty stuffs from the deep with much of time."

The thought made her giggle again, rolling around on her bed before standing atop it while rubbing her knuckles together. She hopped on the bed a few times, stopping only when Valencia grabbed her uniform. Zamentia gasped before bouncing off her bed to the closet.

"Let us be doing the cloth magic!" she declared while changing as well, pausing to lean in her direction and grin widely again "You see? Already the prettiness flutters from you."

Whipping on the uniform with dramatic flair, Zamentia didn't hold back from excitedly looking herself over. She gave the occasional twirl, legs shaking from sheer enthusiasm, before whipping on the hood and flapping it with glee. The moment it was tied properly, she stood proudly upon her bed with her hands on her hips.

"We be doing the funsies, much of the learning to happen at the orients of tations!" she declared before hopping towards the door again while clasping her hands together "Seek aid of you Valen Mer, be hoping of gracious guidance to land stuffs."

With that she held her clasped hands to her cheek and smiled at Valencia, feet shifting with overwhelming anticipation.

• Draco sighed a bit and after changing clothes he noted that he was effectively being ignored, so he clicked his tongue to have Dranka follow him. She probably needed a good long walk before Orientation. He sure knew he did. Heading out of the dorm he headed out of the dorm and headed to the main building so he could walk around it with his trusted pet. Dranka pranced happily next to Draco, rubbing her head against his leg while walking next to him. The two were never parted unless he was in class, otherwise, they were inseparable. She even watched him bathe. Though it was odd to others, he felt weird if she wasn't outside the glass door, watching him from beyond the tempered glass, making sure no one came in to bother him.

The draconic half-demon sighed heavy, he knew he'd have to dreadfully be in the presence of his mother soon. The woman coddled him so, and it was one of the reasons he opted to live in the student dorms all the time now. He hadn't gone back to his mother's living quarters ever since his first year. He reached up, tying his hip-length white hair into a ponytail so he could see better, and so he looked more appealing. In his opinion, he looked rather dashing with his hair up in a high ponytail.

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 11.49.51 PM.png
Merle Girdercog
Interactions: NeonRain NeonRain (Nigel) ✷ 5cookie 5cookie (Aurora) ❥

Merle couldn't help but notice the slight flick of his ear and the short pause before he answered after her more meaningful reply, but for his sake she pretended not to see (though her smile did twitch to a wider one). She listened intently as Nigel explained his own home life, and her eyes were more doe-like than usual as he discussed how he wanted more adventure and how he felt different from the rest of his community. She could relate to the exact same thing–it seemed like traditional water and woodland dwellings always had traditional ways of thinking too. Whether it is straying too far from the culture that was embedded into the roots of the very trees in which a herd of centaurs tramples, or the laws made centuries ago on the sediment rock in which naiads still lay, rebelling from the ancient ways was always viewed with a kind of intolerance. She could definitely empathize with his desire for adventure.

When he started to discuss what he wanted for himself, she nodded slightly hearing "wed a maiden someday," although the two of them weren't completely up to par with their family traditions, she could relate to him that she did want to find a companion one day like that. She wasn't sure exactly why that made her feel more self-conscious, but it did. What definitely made her distinctly tense up and look at him was when she felt his eyes fall on her form.
"It... would be far more fun with someone at my side, willing to explore such adventures with me."
Merle blinked up at him and paused before responded just for a second, large eyes looking quite vulnerable with her expression, and she swallowed before smiling, feeling a heat come up to her cheeks.

"I think so too," was all she could muster with a small smile before she forced herself to look away and open the door for them:
As she opened the door, she saw another girl, a galaxy patterned sheet around her as she read a book. She smiled widely and waved with her free hand.
"Hey, I'm Merle. New roommate? You mind if he comes in too?" she asked her.
The pretty girl wearing witch clothes introduced herself by the name Aurora, and kindly let Nigel in too before:
“And yeah, I think I’m your roommate. My roommate wasn’t mentioned on the schedule.”
Merle nodded to her as Nigel introduced himself elaborately, much of his form taking up the cramped dorm. She had a flashback of freshman year when she vaguely remembered that happening to her in one of her lower division classes, which made her smile.
"Well... I won't bother you for long, I was just coming back to put the rest of my bags in here," she said brightly, eyeing Nigel and wondering what she ought to do next. It occured to her that it was still her first day back, and yet she wanted to do so much already.

Fable Sunniva
Interaction:
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
Fable couldn't help but to turn her attention towards her luggage on the floor, softening her expression while rolling her eyes. It had nothing to do with her powers, but Evelyn didn't know that. To be honest it'd probably be best if she didn't know the true reason. Letting out a deep breath Fable knelt down beside her bags before undoing the belts that held the duffle bag closed. Reaching into her bag the young elf pulled out two medium glass bottles that were sealed with corks, a toothbrush and toothpaste (which she had bought in bulk from the school store last year), a couple pairs of clothes similar to what she was wearing, a handmade comb, and a pair of beat up running shoes.

While Fable set her clothes and bottles on her bed she heard Eve speak up, causing her to look over at the girl. When Evelyn said that she needed a person to confide in the elf was a bit surprised. Normally she wasn't really the go to creature when it came to other's problems. But as Eve spoke of never having interacted with other creatures before, such as Fable, the elf tilted her head a bit. What really got her was when Eve asked if she could accompany the angel to orientation for all first year students.

The elf bit her lip slightly as her glaze quickly averted to the floor off to her right. She was rather unsure of whether or not she should say yes and go, or stay in her room. Go with her Fable, Daphne told Fable softly, She's just as nervous as you were on your first day. Well, maybe not as much; but, I think it would be a good idea. Glancing over her shoulder the elf stared at the Crown-of-thorns before giving her a small nod. Then turned her stormy grey eyes over to Evelyn, "Most of the more... malevolent creatures here aren't all bad from what I've observed. This is a school, whether they like it the Headmistress has rules for a reason. Every now and then there are a few bad seeds she filters out," reaching over to her quiver Fable brought it closer to herself, "But I will accompany you since I was just as nervous my first year." Grabbing for her bow Fable strapped it to her quiver before setting them on the bed as well. Reminding herself to grab them before heading with Eve to orientation as she stood up and moved to put her clothes in the closet.

375A525A-CB95-4673-91B3-127A06DAA6DD.jpeg
Eve

Eve was relieved to hear Fable agree to go with her and she was also relieved to hear that most creatures followed the headmistresses rules even if she wasn’t perfectly sure what all of them were yet. She watched as fable unpacked her belongings noticing the worn out shoes and the bow and quiver. Maybe Fable enjoyed sports too? That was something Eve missed a lot. The nuns that were with her at the school were surprisingly athletic and they always were down for a game after classes but maybe all that was just part of training her to be some kind of weapon. The thought of that upset her a bit, as much as she missed the games she was sure they had some alternative motives.

“Thank you for understanding. I’m happy to hear that, the last school I was at had lots of rules too, hopefully this school isn’t too strict.” Eve said as spaced out for a second remembering the many beltings she’d received for minor infractions. She was pretty law abiding so most of her mistakes were incredibly minor but they always came with harsh repercussions. She pulled her mind back to the present and gave Fable as smile “Thank you for accompanying me! I’m ready whenever you are. I’m not sure how to get there to be honest” Eve said casually she didn’t want her roommate to feel rushed, she just didn’t have anything else to unpack. “Maybe we’ll make some more friends while we’re there!” She added joyfully she was excited to meet new people, people who she hoped didn’t have dark intentions behind their friendly facades.

Interaction: NeonRain NeonRain , GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

The biting tongue of possibly his least favorite college severed Shar's concentration, the budding circle dissolved in the process. He made a mental not to find a way to seal the woman into something like a teapot on his shelf and let her stew until he felt like letting her out. While his expression darkened in tandem with his thoughts, his mouth was sealed by further input from his boss in rebuttal to his assessment to her request. While he was more than a little disappointed that his assessment was so far off from reality...his mind calmed somewhat at the label of 'elf'. After all, he'd lived his life being denied that very label...even if it was an outsider - and most likely not a mistake...a modicum of recognition was appreciated. Shar sharply clapped his hands and years of discipline brought peace to his state of mind despite his foul expression.

"I'll barely need 30 words, re-adjust accordingly,"were it not for the clear lack of interest in the tone...it would have been a perfect monotone. Intent on maintaining his peace, he sought to just handle the task of lending his ears to the sound check as stated without further ado. Unfortunately, the malicious plans of fate had other designs as the dreaded figure of the vampire he most definitely wanted to the least to do with came to full menace over the balcony. Furthermore,her silvered breath grated into his ears with yet another task, one almost designed to deny his wish of having as little to with the woman as possible.However, all this on the face could be ignored... were it not for some very precisely, and very firmly pushed buttons of his psyche.

"YOU'RE TALLER THAN ME DAMMIT!" A roar left his throat in a rare show of spine as Shar pointed at the troublesome vampire; deny as he might, the inch of growth he'd experienced in the past decade still left him shorter than the irksome woman. All peace was gone as heavy, angry breathing dominated the previous steady cadence. "If you're going to treat me like a doll to bend out of shape, at least put some honest work in it!" Still, the vampire's skillful taunts allowed the angered Alchemist to maintain focus - a fact made clear as more combat oriented briefly flashed into existence before he forcibly extinguished them. Rather than a hot headed anger, he'd been dragged into a cold burn that maintained productivity, his icy visage coming into proper view as his glasses were once more removed.

"Headmistress, just start talking...since a certain vampire wants my attention so badly...I'll rudely stare without any filters on my eyes. I'll just tell you what sounds I see in the room as it goes." His tone was one ready to fight as he stepped up on a magic circle he road up to Delilah like an elevator. However, despite his anger...the icy, defiant expression quickly waned on the trip...try as he might, deep down, he was too afraid of the woman to actually attempt any real defiance. Still, his full vision did remain focused on his walking nightmare...and he couldn't stop the analysis his eyes had been redesigned for from happening. 'There's no such thing as too much information in both my classes' at least in dealing with this vampire...Shar disagreed with his own words and he didnt have time to ponder an alternative before the circle brought him as close to Delilah as his sense of personal space would allow - just out of arms reach.

"Im assuming the fact I've never handled a camera wont be a problem?" The formerly defiant mouth sheepishly sought one final excuse to retreat while the wretched vestiges of manners resulted in direct eye contact through the curtain of hair.

Lala had gone into deep thought. She didn't even notice Draco was by her and speaking to her. Lala didn't really take notice of him until he flew off. She blinked, "Huh?... Oh! Draco! Wait....up...oops....how long was he here?" She then shrugged and went back to eating. Once she was done she decided she go find Draco. She felt bad for ignoring him. She didn't mean to she was just thinking about something....that tended to be on her mind a lot. Finding Draco was a little bit harder then she thought it would be. Finally, she found him in the main building. She then popped right in front of him levitating and sitting Indian style. "Draco! Sorry for ignoring ya I didn't even realize you were next to me. Want the last doughnut? I saved it for you?" She sang holding out the box to him.
NeonRain NeonRain (Draco)

Vel'koz.png

Interactions: Kiroshiven Kiroshiven numbles numbles NeonRain NeonRain Rose of Versailles Rose of Versailles

Velraine Kozakes, Professor of Astronomy and Astronomical Readings
(And Professor of the profession of cleaning of the school)

"You work here, you probably know this place like the back of your...... tentacle." Upon hearing this, Vel'koz let out a *very* small chuckle, something akin to a grunt of amusement. "It is ok, flame based life-form, I do indeed know this place like the back of my tentacle. The statement is no less true than foolish sounding." Vel'koz then stopped his "juggling" and proceeded to glance at the same life-form that the flame character, now known as "Vulcan" who replying to his earlier question, casually spoke out her name. " Maeve." Velkoz, was worried that he had disturbed this female, but at this moment in time, he had no full way to prove his innocence of the fear that this female had of him. He was a voidborn tentacle creature, anyway, and this wasn't the first time a student had been so scared of him before.

"Would you mind showing us the way? Papa always said that tentacles and school girls never lead to anything good, but I don't think you'll hurt us if you're employed here, correct? Perhaps we can even stop such a silly stereotype." Vel'koz turned to the minotaur, now known as Annebelle, and replied: "I am unsure of how your father would know about most life-form interactions with a tentacled creature, (I have an idea), but as I have spoken, I do not intend to harm any one of the students, moreover, I am more inclined to protect you from anything that may come to harm us. It would be most fortuitous to show you the way to the orientation being held in the theater, in an hour's time. I can lead you there, but as we arrive, I must depart so that I may accompany my fellow instructors for our part in the festivities.

"Let's break such a stereotype, I'll add it to my Gloopstagram!" Vel'koz nodded, as he knew of Gloopstagram, from one of his former students. "Please do, lady Mathidle, it would be fortuitous for us all if new students could arrive here and not be afraid of my presence. And with that, let us be off to the theater. Vel'koz turned around, and starting floating above, ready to usher the students to the orientation. But then he stopped. He remembered hearing something from the slime-form: "Well, I think we need to finish unpacking and get uniforms on first. But then we can all go together!" He then remembered why he went to the dorm room in the first place. He went back to the room to address the female named Annebelle. Annebelle, perhaps we should attain to your resting space as we should have to begin with, to settle your living space first.

Last edited:
Fable Sunniva
Interaction:
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
Nodding her head slightly the elf hung up the last of her cloths before turning around and walking towards her bed. Snagging the running shoes off the mattress and tucking them underneath the bedframe, a small clopping noise could be heard as the hit the wood floors. As Fable's eyes turned towards the plain bedding she noticed that the bottles of shampoo and body wash, along with her toothbrush and toothpaste tube, were still laying there. It wouldn't kill her to leave them there for just a bit longer. Though when she heard Evelyn mention the idea of meeting new people, and making friends, Fable bit the inside of her cheek a bit. It was hard enough to try and talk to Eve as it was since she hasn't really tried to talk to anyone else on campus for the past two years, but now she was kind of on the spot.

"Orientation is always held in the auditorium," Fable replied softly as she pulled the hood of her coat up over her head to hide her hair and ears, "It usually last a few hours; but, if we leave now I'm sure we can find good seats." Fable grabbed her quiver, bow attached, and slipping the strap on over her head so that it sat on her shoulder. Adjusting it so that the beige leather was pressed to her back. Glancing over at Eve the elf quietly asked, "Are you ready to head out?"

Eve
Eve watched as Fable finished settling in and then grabbed her bow. She couldn’t help but wonder why the elf would even need it at the school but she wasn’t sure if it would be rude or not to ask. “Yup I’m ready!” Eve said as she followed Fable out the door. She turned and waved to the succulents “see y’all later!” She grinned as she gracefully walked out the door. She walked next to Fable towards the auditorium. She couldn’t help but let her mind wander she wondered why the orientation would take so long and worried that maybe there would be lots of strict rules. She glanced at Fable she’d clearly been going to the school for a little bit since she seemed to know her way around more or less.

“I never asked you but how long have you been attending this school? I can tell you’re not a first year.” Eve admitted she hoped her question hadn’t been too straight forward or possibly rude in some way. As shy as her roommate was she was determined to get to know her better. Especially since they were going to be in the same room all year long. “Do you ever get used to this place?” She asked as she admired the schools design it was impressive for a school and left Eve slightly in awe of the whole building, even things as simple as the hallways looked grand. She couldn’t wait to see the auditorium.

Valencia could hardly keep herself from letting out a small laugh as Zamentia complimented her. In her own innocent way, Zamentia seemed to be a lot like herself. "Zamentia, I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship." Valencia through her cloak over her head as her roommate finished slipping on the uniform. Only time would tell if Val could get used to this place, but at least her roommate would make sure it was an interesting experience for the time that she WAS here. "Now, after having flown along the bridge I have a fairly decent idea of the layout for the school so we should be able to make it to the auditorium fairly quickly, so long as nobody else gets in our way. That'll let you sit wherever you feel like." She hinted at the idiot male that had fallen for her game and had fled from Zamentia nearly immediately. Most men were stupid like that, so easy to play with, to toy with and to torment. Thinking about it excited Valencia and her feathers shook a bit as her imagination ran rampant. Finally finished changing, Zamentia was already at the door ready to go, like a puppy that was being taken for a walk. An image of Zamentia with a collar and leash flashed across Val's mind but she quickly shook it away. Tormenting this girl was off limits. Her innocence was something to be sheltered, and yet corrupted, if only slowly but surely.

"Yes yes. Just follow me and we will make it to the auditorium fairly early. That way you can sit wherever you may like." Valencia opened the door and started to walk down the hall when she caught sight of the young man from earlier, at first she thought he'd run or shy away, but the look in his eyes screamed "I want more," which only tickled Valencia's fancy. She would play with him and add him to her collection of boy toys at a later time. For now, she turned back to Zamentia with a smile and walked out into the yard. She quickly spread her wings and leapt into the air, now hovering a few feet above the ground. "This way Zamentia." Val pointed, and started flying, keeping herself about eye level with her rather tall roommate.
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Vulcan felt a bit annoyed that they were still calling him a lady-killer. He had to put things straight right now, even at the cost of his own embarrassment. "Alright, for the record to all three of you. YES I find that all three of you are beautiful women that would put Aphrodite to shame in your own rights. HOWEVER, I am a firm believer in falling in love before even CONSIDERING laying my hands upon my significant other, whether male or female. I know that it is a rarity amongst the male populace, especially in teenagers, but I see the kind of love my parents have and that's what I want. So please, for the love of my own image, beliefs and values, stop teasing me." Vulcan could feel himself burning up as he finally stated something that he hadn't even told his parents. His bisexuality was something he hadn't fully come to terms with.

Vulcan looked about to Annabelle and Maeve as they introduced themselves. And their professor started floating away, his tentacles waving about as if propelling him through the air. "Um. Mattie, what's a gloopstagram? I've never heard of that before." He slid over to her side of the room and looked at her phone as her thumbs moved wildly. His heat mellowing at as his embarrassment was replaced with open curiosity. He didn't really like the idea of changing into his uniform, so this was also a good distraction. He leaned a bit closer, only realizing just how close he was getting to Mattie. He took in her appearance at a close distance and couldn't help but admire the spark in her eyes before turning his attention back to her phone.
Noisy Noisy Rose of Versailles Rose of Versailles numbles numbles

Erik finally finished his meditation and the smell of lavender emanating from his incense burners filled him with calm. Now that he was relaxed for the day he changed into his uniform, which didn't do anything to hide his rather large build. He stepped out into the hall and began to take a scenic route for the auditorium, doing his best to avoid dealing with others. It wasn't that Erik was anti-social, but he did have a few that feared him from the year before. His mind began to wander and he started thinking about stopping over to the headmistress' office and letting her know that he was here and that he'd worked hard during the break to improve his control over his monstrous urges. As he was walking, he bumped into a person that came to about the middle of his stomach. He looked down to see a small person. "I'm sorry." Stepping around to her front, Erik finally got to see their appearance and that was when he realized it was an incredibly cute girl. He felt his heart start pounding as he immediately started to blush. However, he had bumped into her and that meant he could just walk away.

Looking down, Erik noticed her bloody knees and immediately worried he was responsible. "D-did I..." His voice cut out as he tried to deal with his nervousness. It wasn't that he was afraid of women, he just didn't know how to act. He had lived all his known life with an ice dragon in the frozen tundra of Russia. How was he supposed to know how to deal with women? "Do that?" He pointed to her knees. He didn't know what else to do but decided he'd help her get to the nurse's office. "I'll help." He slowly knelt down. "Back or carry?" He managed to squeak out the words. He was offering to carry her on his back or in his arms unsure of which the girl would prefer. His face still flushed in embarrassment as he tried to keep his eyes from meeting hers.
CIVBIX CIVBIX

Artemis sighed as Phoebe spoke about "singing pretty". She sat up, slipping back on her sunglasses and stared over at her friend, but before Artemis could open her mouth and let the hypnotic call of the siren bellow from her lips, Phoebe opened the door. And there stood quite the adorable, albeit a bit tall, girl. Artemis couldn't help but smile as she walked over when the girl introduced herself as Jamie. "Well Jamie. It's a pleasure to meet you as well. I'm Artemis Gataki." Artemis nodded her head a little while Jamie asked them a question about shaving. "Oh, poor girl. New to the whole razor thing?" Artemis moved back to her bead. "Don't be shy Jamie, come on in, Phoebe and I don't bite. But do be careful near my hair, they like to nip people that try and touch them without permission." She spoke while digging through her rather large suitcase, the jingling of bracelets filling the room as she dug. After a few minutes she finally managed to pull out one of her more expensive razors, one that was designed to prevent nicks, cuts, and bleeding. It was something she'd bought online last year and had fallen in love with. It made it so easy to shave without worry.

Finally pulling herself out of her bag, Artemis walked over to Jamie and handed her the electronic device. "There ya go. Best razor money can buy, guaranteed not to nick or scratch up those beautiful long legs of yours." Artemis openly flirted with the girl as she looked her over. "You know, with your height, you should REALLY worry more about your leg hair and try to show them off a bit more. Most girls would KILL for long legs. I know my little sister would. She's forever stuck at the height of four feet and two inches." Artemis spun on her heel and went back to her bed before pulling up her phone and quickly scouring the internet before placing her first purchase of the semester. "Perfect. My replacement razor will be here before the next time I need it. Thank you Amazon." She smirked as closed her phone and looked back to the two girls in her bedroom. "So, what year are you in Jamie? We're both third years and I don't remember seeing you around, so that would lean towards first, but there are occasionally transfers." Artemis was in socialite mode which meant she was as casual as could be, though keeping her eyes behind her sunglasses left her feeling a bit sad and distant.

NeonRain NeonRain

Last edited:
Professor Zormaleck narrowed her gaze at Venesha but said nothing at first, keeping her empty gaze on her the entire time as he multiple floating hands continued working. Shar seemed to get the picture, even if Hashin was positive he was just enjoying the short time frame of speech because it meant less overall work, but beggars couldn't be choosers. Though Venesha seemed to take a moment to consider her suggestions, Zormaleck was pleased to see that the message seemed to hit home.

"Consistent conciseness convinces completely."
She stated, it was an unspoken rule of thumb that depriving any speeches or performances of excess time forced speakers to compress ideas in a more digestible manner. While three hours was by no means bad, Zormaleck wouldn't be herself if she allowed it to go as was. Rules and regulations were for rule books, and anyone who ignored staying updated on alterations between issues were fully responsible for any repercussions entailed. That being said, shortening the speeches to the keynotes was a highly efficient solution that she could get behind. As it became clear that she was supposed to take care of the necessary edits, a number of floating hands seemed to enter the rift before reappearing with more notes and papers.

"Very good, Ma'am." she replied as she began looking over the notes "I will be sure to retain all things of importance. Also-"

Before she could continue, a loud roar brought her attention to Shar. Apparently, Delilah's teasing had gotten to him. After her stormed off to confront her, Professor Zormaleck turned her attention back to Venesha, "I shall take care of both matters at once, Madam."

With that she walked off as well, slipping into a rift before exiting it into the main Office. Checking and revising the scripts as she made her way to the Intercom, Professor Zormaleck leaned against a chair as several of her hands activated the PA system.

"To all Students, note that Orientation will begin in the Auditorium in Thirty Minutes. Please refer to staff, signs, and upperclassmen for directions if need be. Remember that Uniforms are necessary for all Students in attendance."

Zamentia Diosandre020936fbd929209c2650ed756289b25b.jpg
Interaction/Mention: Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
Zamentia bounced near the door while Valencia finished getting herself ready, nodding along to her words. This was beyond great, Valencia even had some knowledge of how the school was laid out. With a guide like this, Zamentia would have her cult erecting statues in her honor in no time. She briefly thought to what kind of robes they'd wear, something that wasn't uni-color, so many of her father and his friends had their servants wearing single-color robes. Yuck! The great ones knew fashion better, as there cultists had a bunch of gold and silver highlights in their attire. But Zamentia was absolutely positive that she could do better, something with pinks and greens. Yeah... that was the ticket.

"Not to be worried, Valen Mer!"Zamentia declared as Valencia led the way out of their room, "Zamentia wish only reside by you at present times. To learn the land stuffs with Valen Friend."

As they walked, she too caught sight of the boy from earlier. He seemed busy eyeing up Valencia, but that didn't stop Zamentia from waving in greeting as she passed him. The moment her image replaced Valencia's though, he immediately took that as his cue to walk off. Zamentia cooed with interest, the strange ways of the Land Mers were intriguing. She would decipher them in no time with her new friend's help. As she frolicked out into the Schoolyard with her roommate, Zamentia couldn't help but stare as Valencia began flying. Many of her friends had wings, she'd seen plenty of creatures flying since coming to the realm of land. But she'd never get over how funny it looked no matter who was using it. Once Valencia pointed out the direction they were to go, Zamentia continued her enthusiastic prancing, slowing only when an announcement seemed to come from all around her. It spoke of this Orientation thing they were supposed to locate, succeeding in ramping up Zamentia for discovering what this mysterious thing was and how it would help her meet new friends.

"Oh oh!" Zamentia clapped once the announcement finished, resuming her skipping as she wondered out loud "The Orient of Tations be seeing us drawing to its placement! Maybe it grant Valen Friend and Zamentia prizes for find its lair first? Introduce us better, maybe?"

1574538605784.jpeg
Aurora Crow
Interactions: 4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings (Merle) NeonRain NeonRain (Nigel)

Aurora was about to say something to the two students in front of her, but then she heard the announcement over the PA system.
“Well, I guess I need to go find the auditorium!” She replied, heading to the bathroom to put on her uniform. She came out wearing a knee-length silver and black plaid skirt, a white button-up top, a silver woolen vest, a silver and black tie tucked into the vest, Silver stockings, and black half-inch heeled dress shoes with silver buckles, and she finished off the look with a perky ponytail. She started heading to the auditorium. She referred to the signs, trying to find it. She had gotten so hopelessly lost that she wasted 27 minutes trying to find the area. 3 minutes before orientation started, the hurried through the door and sat in the back.​

Last edited:

[class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=Button] background-color: #7ea4b0; color: #000000; text-align:center; padding:5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=ButtonClick] background-color: #29251d; color: #000000; text-align:center; padding: 5px; width:100%; [/class] [class name=Button state=hover] background-color: #29251d; cursor:pointer; color:#000000; [/class] [script class=Button on=click] removeClass ButtonClick Button addClass ButtonClick set link (getText) if (eq "${link}" "Seth") (hide Tags) if (eq "${link}" "Seth") (show Stats) if (eq "${link}" "Seth") (show Equip) if (eq "${link}" "Seth") (hide Name) if (eq "${link}" "—̶̺̅̾̄—̷̥͖̂͐̎—̶̰̟̋̂̌͜—̶̢̛̰̝͌͗Ş̶͇̱͒e̴̺̥͊t̷̢̙̺̿͂̚h̸̨̤̀͐—̷̥̈́—̸͓̉̎͆—̸͇͝—̵̭̔̏") (show Tags) if (eq "${link}" "—̶̺̅̾̄—̷̥͖̂͐̎—̶̰̟̋̂̌͜—̶̢̛̰̝͌͗Ş̶͇̱͒e̴̺̥͊t̷̢̙̺̿͂̚h̸̨̤̀͐—̷̥̈́—̸͓̉̎͆—̸͇͝—̵̭̔̏") (hide Stats) if (eq "${link}" "—̶̺̅̾̄—̷̥͖̂͐̎—̶̰̟̋̂̌͜—̶̢̛̰̝͌͗Ş̶͇̱͒e̴̺̥͊t̷̢̙̺̿͂̚h̸̨̤̀͐—̷̥̈́—̸͓̉̎͆—̸͇͝—̵̭̔̏") (hide Equip) if (eq "${link}" "—̶̺̅̾̄—̷̥͖̂͐̎—̶̰̟̋̂̌͜—̶̢̛̰̝͌͗Ş̶͇̱͒e̴̺̥͊t̷̢̙̺̿͂̚h̸̨̤̀͐—̷̥̈́—̸͓̉̎͆—̸͇͝—̵̭̔̏") (show Name) [/script]

[div class="Button Name"]
Seth
[/div] [div class="Button Equip hidden"]
—̶̺̅̾̄—̷̥͖̂͐̎—̶̰̟̋̂̌͜—̶̢̛̰̝͌͗Ş̶͇̱͒e̴̺̥͊t̷̢̙̺̿͂̚h̸̨̤̀͐—̷̥̈́—̸͓̉̎͆—̸͇͝—̵̭̔̏
[/div] [div class=Tags style="font-family: Raleway; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]

Interacting:
mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties , numbles numbles , Endless_Stars Endless_Stars

[/div] [div class="Stats hidden" style="font-family: Raleway; Font-size: 85%;Text-align:center;"]

̷S̵p̷o̸n̷s̸u̴m̷ ̵m̴e̵ ̵b̶l̴a̵n̶d̶i̴e̸n̸t̶u̵r̷ ̸v̴o̵b̴i̸s̷,̴ ̷
̴T̵e̴r̵e̴u̷s̴ ̴p̶r̵a̸e̴c̸o̵n̶t̴r̷e̴c̴t̸a̴t̴q̴u̸e̶ ̴p̴r̸e̸t̶i̸o̸s̸i̸o̷r̶ ̶e̸s̷t̸ ̸q̷u̸a̸m̴ ̷m̸e̸l̴ ̷m̵i̵h̷i̷ ̴i̵n̷d̸e̵ ̵p̸u̵l̸m̵e̷n̵t̷u̷m̸,̸ ̶
̶I̷n̸ ̶c̸u̴b̶i̸c̸u̴l̴o̴ ̸e̷i̴u̷s̸,̵ ̸r̶e̶p̸l̴e̷t̷i̵ ̵m̸e̸l̴,̴
̴V̷e̶s̶t̸r̸a̸ ̶f̷r̷u̵i̶ ̸p̷u̶l̴c̶h̴r̴i̸t̷u̵d̴i̴n̵e̴m̶ ̸m̴e̴ ̶d̸i̵g̸n̷u̸m̶ ̷s̷p̸e̵c̷t̴a̶c̴u̸l̸o̷,̸​

[/div]

Time was beginning to slip. Seth blinked. As he closed his eyes, he felt the world beyond shift. When he opened them, he was staring out into a vast, limitless unknown. No, it was a forest. Birds that didn't exist - that shouldn't exist - were calling somewhere from the canopy above. He shut his eyes tightly. When he opened them again, he was back in his room, with his roommates. He tried not to sound unsettled when he said,

"I'm gonna head over. You guys comin'?" Then he added, louder in the hopes that Casper would hear him. "Casper, you there? We're gonna head to Orientation. Do you and your brother want to tag along?"

A few short minutes passed. Seth was standing in the Auditorium, as the announcement blared over the loudspeaker. He shuffled his feet, hands stuffed into the pockets of his uniformed pants. He was waiting.

Burk looked up the at the towering pillars or stone wrought from who knows what spiraled up into the clouds and the mist above, hiding its secrets well from any passerby, ordinary or not. The gates of Magma Core High jutted out menacingly in hopes of catching its next prey within its jaws, forever encasing them with the listless knowledge he knew he would hardly use. A wide pebble pathway did he stand upon which led into a fountain spewing an array of different waters right at the doorstep of the castle. The pathway then split into different clusters that led to intersceting and interlocking roads across the Academy.

He sighed ruefelly as he spotted the crowd of students gushing forward through the entrance to get in, all with different shapes and sizes. And a rather big one at that. He hadn't taken one step when he heard a squeal then was tackled.

He barely managed to keep upright as El piggy-back rided him. "What the hell are you doing?" he shouted. She slid off his back like jelly goop and pouted menacingly, as menacing as a pout can get that is.

"Aren't you excited?"

Instantly her childlike demeanor was popping up with glee as she giggled openly like a schoolgirl. I guess she was in a sense.

"For what?" he asked.

She gaped openly at him while a mass of her writhing hair opened up to reveal a third eye gazing at him with disbelief as well. "Are you serious? Have you been living under a rock?"

"Look who's talking," he chuckled quietly.

"Whatever," she replied rolling her eyes. She then proceeded to skip forward like an overhyped spider across water and slip though the crowd, much like a hot knife with butter.

If he didn't have a signature of her mind from the years she's been crashing at his place, he wouldn't have spotted her hand (or tentacle) waving among the sea of oddities. He sighed as his legs broke into a run in hopes of catching her.

☆☆☆

El bounced on the balls of her bottom tentacles and looked around for Burke. Panic started to take hold of her senses and ina brilliant moment of terror-induced intelligence, she stuck out her hand waving around like an imbecile.

Her hopes started to waver when, all of a sudden she got tackled from someone behind. She gasped and turned around tentacles armed, when she saw Burk, smirking that smug grin that seemed to hover over His Most Dickish Majesty.

"Yeah screw you," she stuck out her tongue at him then ran away, engaging in a familiar game of tag they used to play before in the past, only deadlier.

They both laughed in the familiar way they used to back in the days. But, who knows. Would the pressure of the academy tear them apart?

Time will tell.

• Interactions: animegirl20 animegirl20

Draco was heading for the auditorium but blinked as he heard a voice. He turned to the genie and gave a small smile. "It's alright, in honesty I was using you as a scapegoat to escape my mother" He chuckled softly and took the doughnut with a slight nod. "Yeah sure, thanks." He smiled and looked up to the nearest speaker as the intercoms kicked on. He bit into the doughnut and glanced over to Dranka who sighed and he nodded. "Same" He muttered then looked back to Lala before gesturing slightly down the hall. "Shall we?" He asked before starting to walk with her. While walking he finished off the doughnut and rolled his shoulders, it was uncomfortable to stay in his full human form, and he had really been pushing it as far as he could lately. Keeping himself in this form for a few days now, it was something that made his shoulder blades itch. He assumed it was because he didn't stretch his wings as often as he normally does, but he wanted to get used to looking as human as possible for long periods of time. In case he found a reason to do so... like if he had someone he needed to visit in the human realm.

Micheal took his seat in the auditorium, near the front. As he sat down, he wondered who would sit next to him, who would he talk to, and what the staff would be like...

Fable Sunniva
Interaction:
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
As she reached for the door knob Fable glanced towards her plants, waving goodbye to them while Eve made her goodbye vocal. The group of them said their goodbyes to the girls, although Fable was the only one that could hear them. Opening the door for them the elf let her roommate out first before following her out and locking the door behind them. Turning down the hall Fable led them to the doors that serve as both the entrance and exit of the dormitory. Once they were outside the elf started making her way towards the auditorium. Making sure that Eve was still beside her as she walked, and doing her best to avoid bumping into other students.

Hearing Eve asking her about how long she's been attending the school herself Fable turned her head a bit to look at the girl.
"This is going to be my third year here," she replied softly, "And my second year as an honor student." The elf was rather surprised that Eve was so interested in getting to know more about her. Fable always found herself to be a creature of little interest, and that the only thing interesting about her was what made her an outcast back home. At Eve's next question Fable shrugged her shoulders a bit, "After a while you do. There are just a lot of different creatures here that not everyone is use to seeing, or know exist." During her own first year Fable was shocked at seeing all the different kinds of creature that are in the world, or worlds. Living in the tops of tall trees and only going down to hunt, forage, and bathe didn't leave much room to explore. Most of the creature here lived on the ground or in various other places that weren't the trees of her home.

As the began to near the auditorium a question popped into her head,
"Eve," Fable glanced at her roommate as her expression became puzzled, "Wh-what exactly might you be?"

Eve

Eve was shocked Fable had been at the school for 3 years already, it was almost a relief to learn her roommate had been at the school for a while. As well as that she’d eventually get used to the other creatures. They were about to enter the auditorium when Fable asked her what type of creature she was. Eve paused realizing it would probably make more sense to allow her other form to show.

I’m half angel half human” Eve said calmly as a light began to shine behind her. It intensified for a second almost like she was carrying a small sun on her back before the light gently unfolded into her elegant feathered wings. While they were feathered like a birds the edges almost had a glow to them and they looked unnaturally white. The longer feathers felt soft and plushy on the ends and the shorter feathers felt more like silk. She smiled at Fable “I usually keep my wings hidden in public, but I guess here everyone is different so it doesn’t matter!” She announced gleefully it was nice not having to worry so much about her appearance.

Eve stopped in the doorway and admired the large crowd of other students. “There sure are a lot of people here.” Eve admitted as she started making her way to a section of open seats “do you know anyone in here?” She asked as her eyes scanned the auditorium there was creatures of all different types there and the amount of diversity was amazing but also a bit intimidating for Eve she could feel her stomach knotting up slightly as she walked past others in the crowd trying to reach the open chairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back