• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Chouko Qalli
Chouko looked at the giant dragon with little more than a blink on an eye before heading into the school, Ryujin following her and he didn't even look at the dragon. Her hair style for the day was a braided spiral partial bun with the rest in a braid going down her back to mid back. Ryujin seemed quite happy with himself with the hairdo, while decked out in his usual heavy garments of many layers of silk and dragon scale mesh. His hair was done in its usual ribbon bun, all hair gathered into a bun and tied off with a ribbon and magic ensures it doesn't come undone. Her shoes were fancy modified ballerinas (a type of slip on shoe for women) with a small heel to them. Ryuujin....She looked at everything they passed with an almost unnerving calm eye, and tilted her head a tad to the left as they heard the announcement.
"Chouko."
"Yes, Ryuujin?"
"Do you think this is the right choice? The amount of knowledge I have is ancient..."
"I will not balk with my answer, Ryuujin. What you know and here are highly different. While yes, you could've homeschooled me and I would've been fine with it, but it would've been more damaging to me than good."
"How could it have been damaging? Our home rests on a bed of natural magic and it doesn't effect you if I had teleported us to one of my fellow gods to allow you to interact with them."
"I need to learn with others my age and such. How these people interact and those types of things! Emotions with immortals are seen as overrated and unneeded!"
"Not true, Chouko. We gods and goddesses do have emotions. Many express these more than others but when it comes down to it, we all have emotions, its up to the individual to express them or ignore them."
"Ah, do forgive me to assume such."
"You have no need to apologize, Chouko. You still have much to learn in your life and you have an eternity to know."
"....Don't remind me about that. Its bad enough that I'll live a long ass time....Ah..."

Chouko said before abruptly ending the conversation while looking around, a calm eye looking at their surroundings. Ryuujin noticed the conversation was cut off and looked at Chouko before giving a soft chuckle at her 'calm eye'. She was curious beyond belief and it showed in her body language but first thing first, they needed to get to the assembly. And since he felt the flow of natural magic radiate like water....He felt being mischievous and get someone's attention with the flow of magic but without letting Chouko know....A flare of water emptied on top of Draco before draining onto the floor like it hadn't even tried to drench him. It reformed into words, We need some help with getting to the auditorium, signed Ryuujin Quinlong, summon of Chouko Qalli. Along with it was a sort of map that had their location. Ryuujin tucked his hands into his long sleeves and waited, watching Chouko slowly unwind from being so calm to expressing her curiosity with eyes full of life. These were moments that he loved, his summoner being a fraction of what she was in the past. A child full of life and curious about what knowledge she can gain.

Interaction: NeonRain NeonRain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back