• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Collab

If Tau was paying any attention, or if the Blonde girl who seemed to have an interest in the exchange knew the two well enough, either one might note that Gav's reputation for 'being focused' or even 'being down to earth' were not things that fit his historic background anywhere; DWMA, events at the Guild, even coming out of a store had some flash to it. The guy was brazenly and unapologetically loud in his youth and some might argue even now. Maybe even Skoll had picked up that Gav had something of a aura about him that just radiated: 'You will fucking notice me whether you like it or not and I will notice when you do'.

In this case, Gav seemed to be a lot less mouthy like he had been with the pink haired bitch. A lot less arrogant in mannerisms or spitefully confident. In fact he didn't even respond to Lily's jest at them hugging it out, he simply waited patiently to see if Skoll would take his hand. Although his eyes did glance in Lily's direction when he saw the route she was headed for. Ignoring it, her poison if she wanted to start something with Tau when the girl was clearly already in a bad mood, was his thought process.

Being honest Gav didn't think Skoll would shake his hand first. He figured, given the nature of Werewolf culture, the hybrid would just slug him in his face like he deserved and then come shake his hand while he recovered to show his superior dominance or at least reclaim a better image. They were in public after all, and Gav was- if he understood this correctly- embarrassing Skoll by bringing up something that had actually rubbed the latter in a bad way. It would have been disgustingly dishonorable and said a word or two about Skoll to Gavril himself, but to his minor surprise- Skoll actually shook his hand first. No barbs spat his way at all or further mention. Gav could tell that Skoll at least seemed to get he was being genuine. Something that felt sort of odd. So used to manipulating people or working to break them down into variables he could make do with as he pleased that the sense of being genuine to those outside his own special limited circle, was strange.

It was a bit of an epiphany. Even when he was already adjusting himself mentally to take the hit he knew Skoll was going to throw next.

And then he did. Skoll punched him right in the gut, but the interesting thing was- Gav didn't budge much or at all. Had he been normal, he would have been bowled backwards several feet with a few broken ribs or worse. Skoll's punch against Gav did make him move a step back, but that was to adjust against the gist pressing into his stomach, which was either made out of the strongest supernatural metal in the universe, or Gav was more cut than he appeared.

"That was" Gav held up a hand, grimacing, "sorry- my bad. Instinctive thing. Here- he backed away from Skoll's fist and then upon realizing he was using his wavelength, switched it off. "Alright, let's go. One more time- no fooling. I don't want to end up in the hospital though so if you're going all out expect me to y'know, put a little defense up. Just saying."

In that instant, Thalia entered the park, approaching the group with her own pixie.

Skoll unclenched and clenched his fist back up, adjusting his fingers, unaware of the bloodsucker coming up on them. A smile came over his face, replacing the grimace that he had been wearing. Just hearing he could potentially hospitalize the guy was ego-boosting enough.

Honestly, the first punch, he could tell that Gavril had defenses to protect himself. To throw those out of the window would have been a stupid move on either end. At the same time, holding back wasn’t in Skoll’s nature.

What a strange scene and request, but Gavril was showing the werewolf that he wasn’t all a manipulative bastard like he was back on the island. Being able to physically work the frustration out was something Skoll could get with.

Being asked to throw another one? Hell yes.I ain’t gonna say no to throwing more fists!” So, he set his stance better, now that he wasn’t within handshake distance, he could get an even better position to toss another punch back at Gavril, this time aiming for the chest.

Seeing that aim, Gav moved a centimeter backwards to adjust his stance and let the blow to his chest hit right on the spot he was focusing on where a thud sounded, sliding back a foot, instantly regaining footing. This time, he patted his chest. Gave a few taps with his hand, and then his bent knees straightened out as he stood at full height. "Not bad," he replied after breathing in and out in a single smooth motion, before a small smile. Then asked, "you done? If we're good now that is." Then his eyes narrowed, that smile still present. "Unless you feel like you'd rather wail on me till you're done venting your frustrations?" He asked with an edge of complacency. The fact he wasn't coughing probably might have been a bit annoying but Gav had reacted to that hit slightly, but not in the manner Skoll might have preferred. Did it hurt? From when he had taken that breathe it didn't seem like it had. Perhaps the punch would have splinted the bark of a bench in half or made a tiny dent in reinforced steel. For the Meister however he seemed to be alright if only slightly jostled. No real sign of pain, no trouble breathing, no sign of a need to recover.

Skoll's pixie had mentioned Tau being a powerhouse mage, Midori and Gav were assassins, Adrasteia an Assassin Weapon, and Agnes a spear type Meister. It was odd that an assassin could take such a hit without showing any real sign of the effects. Or was he faking? Perhaps the werewolf would test it.

Skoll huffed, a little frustrated that he hadn’t done much besides that what would barely be considered a reaction. He felt it didn’t necessarily make the Alpha look on top of his shit. “You offering that to be the case? Cause I don’t listen to these kinds of jokes and take them as jokes. You obviously got some sort of defense mechanism keeping you from flying and I ain’t a dumbass to not realize.” He sniffed and smiled, revealing sharp canines, “Though, I can break that defense if you just say the word.” Assassins, as he saw it, could be tricky. But that’s what they resorted to- cowardly tricks rather than being outfront.

"What I'm doing right now ain't much of a defense. It's a protective measure I use to fend off small attacks. That last one had some actual kick. Why don't you stop playing?" the smile left. Amusement gone from blue eyes, a critical glare replacing them. "I'm apologizing to you, and you won't even meet me halfway. Why don't you use that partial form you used before? Sparring doesn't have to mean death battle. Seriously hit me. Then I'll actually feel it. If you think your human form is good enough to break my defense, you sorely underestimate me. C'mon Skoll- show me those fangs." the last sentence sparking that amicable friendliness back into his voice, the cold glare gone and a twinkle of amusement back in his eyes.

"Plus I can tell you're a masochist so why not work out some of that pent up stress eh?" the cheeky last bit slipping in. That one definitely said in a much lighter and friendlier tone.

Collab with: Taigakitt Taigakitt

Nearby: (Tau, Lily, Thalia) Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Collab​

Floating high up in the air, three orbs listened, silent, watching. For much of the conversation the three had said nothing, done nothing but float there or around, and participated in nothing. It wasn't the job, the job was to observe progress. To see how the group interacted outside of supervision or the pestering of orders. It was why Rauz had not bothered intervening or saying a word as Midori went out and about to gather Miss Agnes Fairhair, it was why Qulduun had not said a word when she allowed Adrasteia to just interrupt the little get together the two had going on.

Yet still. Izdel could not help but whistle the moment she watched Midori take off. The other two just standing there. Not even twelve seconds and even she could see they were in no rush to move. Midori however was still in sight at the time, though that might have been due to them being in the air. Details.

"Well" she said with a bit of a sarcastic laugh, hands clapped, ""Looks like they've made work for us."

"This isn't going to end well."

"A bit rude of them don't you think. Weren't they interested in the baseball game?" Qulduun said, curtains of black hair shifting on the breeze, a frown on her face and the expression riddled with confusion. "What happened? He's going to feel insulted the moment he notices."

""Well frankly, he should have waited for them to give him a response before running off to initiate a competition."

In the background, "...yeah looks like he's just noticed."

"Are you serious?" The hint of annoyance plain. Qulduun's frown turning into a minor grimace. "It is a friendly race. You heard him like we all did. A game. Like the one they were all just interested in playing a few minutes ago."

Izdel's sarcastic smile vanished, her orange eyes narrowed as she glanced at her peer. ""Yes, so? They didn't have to accept. That's exactly what they did. He left before a reply could be given."

The frustrated counter, "And they had plenty of time to call him back before he was too far gone. That wasn't even Hoshi technique--"

"Enough." Rauz instructed, his disinterested dead voice and half lidded yellow eyes drooping down, expressing his distaste with those narrowed brows. "The girls have started moving. They are leaving" he informed as his eyes focused on the below. "Midori just stopped. Any millisecond now, in their time, he'll be back here. How do we help them if you two are arguing and we see nothing eye to eye? We'll make matters worse than better- quit it, now. I don't need to be in charge of solving two separate arguments."

Qulduun stared at Izdel, Izdel glanced back and the two looked away from each other after a moment of eyeing.

Rauz just sighed.

""What happened is neither were as interested in the idea of a race as he thought, he probably won't see things exactly in the same light." Izdel piped up.

In the same instant, Midori began moving. The difference was a bit more obvious. Real Hoshi techniques here but to the pixies, each surrounded in orbs of magical energy- he was moving a bit slower. A lot slower actually. That was the boon in being a part of this division. Pixies were fast, could be even faster. Right now time was moving slowly around them but in real time it was like their words were on fast forward. It gave them a chance to still hash out the details before his body ever fully stopped in front of the girls.

"So what do we do about it?" Qulduun asked, fingers trailing her long pale black hair, watching Midori's return. Like a glowing line traced into the city's terrain, telling her exactly where he was. "He doesn't exactly care if we try to intervene. It won't answer his question and it'll turn his ire at us also which will just ruin any chance at ending this peacefully."

Rauz inhaled deeply and massaged the bridge of his nose. "Humans are so troublesome. Let's drop down. It's too late now, he's already started talking to them. We'll need to improvise. I'll hit the girls about their actions, you two do what you feel is right. Know you won't botch this."

""Gee, thanks"

Your welcome."

Note: continue with your characters below this the Pixies will be coming down. Mook's chara will also be in this. Doing other stuff atm so ill edit the title later to add his charas name

Agnes did let a smile creep onto her lips at Adra's affirmation. She didn't necessarily agree with her on the walking alone part, but company was always appreciated. Though, Adra's next comment made her pause, and her smile drop. It wasn't true, of course, but the insinuation of something intimate made her flustered just thinking about it.

"No, nothing of the sort," Agnes replied, clearing her throat. She could imagine the family would have gotten on that pretty quickly. She could have imagined the background checks, the suitability, who knew what else. "You'd be surprised. My family, they'd…"

She was about to explain it, the whole deal when it came to that kind of thing, until she turned to look forward again, and saw something blurring into vision. Her nose wrinkled. Midori. She was a little foolish to think it would be a bit of time until the assassin came creeping around again. She knew he would, after all. As he shifted into view, Agnes noticed the stare, a cold, hard stare, that fitted the Midori she witnessed in the forest more than the friendly disposition he had that morning. She figured that look was meant to scare her, to make her feel guilty.

But it just told her how offended he was that she or Adra hadn't taken part in his game.

Agnes would admit, the atmosphere had gone icy cold, the air heavy and suffocating, but she had trained for that. She had only ever been afraid in a situation before, and that was with the Countess. That was different.

Adrasteia found nothing different in his behavior however, as the limited exposure she has had to Midori left this type of imprint. Unpredictable…. as usual.

No one thought to answer during the silence. Agnes stood, stared, waiting for him to speak first, as she knew he would. Then, he said his piece.

Provocation. That was what this was, fuelled by offense. Agnes could have risen to that, as much as she wanted to tell him how mistaken he was. She knew her strength, she knew his. No doubt he knew her own strength too, otherwise, why would he have come to her in the first instance?

Having been sipping casually from what appeared to be a regular juice box Thalia observed the entire encounter, having been distracted by the scene while on the way to the park. Her ears twitched as she listened in and she couldn’t help but smirk when the guy took off away from the girls. Still, it wasn’t long before he realized they weren’t going along with whatever he was trying to rope them into. She waited and watched them turn to walk away and low and behold, the guy returned and phased directly in front of them. Taking a long sip from the blood box she stopped her loitering and began to walk up to the three of them.

His words spoke of someone who’s head was rammed up their behind but she wasn’t one to judge, she herself was vain but wouldn’t use those words to talk to someone she would have run a race or whatever the hell he was trying to do with. Approaching from behind the girls she took another long sip before taking a deep breath “This dude bothering you two? I Noticed he blocked your path when you decided you didn’t want to play his game or whatever you would call what he did.” She then looked to him “If they don’t want to do whatever it is you want to do that's too bad. It’s their choice and belittling them only makes you look like a shit stain.” She looked him up and down “And knowing who you are it only reinforces the rumors of the type of person you are. I’d tone it down if you want anyone to view you as an acceptable person. Just saying, words of advice from someone who is also full of themselves.”

Rauz paused in his descent with the others. All three Pixies did actually. Hovering nearby the new girl was a pale blue orb of light, blending almost seamlessly with the sky. "Ah shoot it's the new one." Rauz muttered. Signalling to his peers they stopped. Deciding to observe

Agnes was about to answer Midori, though, she had heard a voice sound behind her. She looked behind her and stared at another girl, sipping on some sort of juice box as she approached them. She had heard that line before - a story for another time - and was about to tell her that they had it handled. She wasn’t sure if they really did have it handled, but more so because she didn’t want her to get involved in whatever bullshit was about to blow up.

The Fairhair didn’t need to worry at all. In fact, she had only gone and just put Midori in his place for her. She glanced between her and Midori. If things weren’t tense before, things were about to reach boiling point, even further than that.

“Well, what would I know?” Agnes looked back at the girl and shrugged, “I am a weakling for not racing against him after all.”

She was pretty. He would give her that. Yet another femme fetale attempting to support the women around her. Annoying at best. He was unsure of who she was aside from being an outsider, likely inhuman by the way she spoke and her mannerisms. Sticking her nose in business that was not hers, escalating a situation that need not be. Agnes would wait. This new pest needed to be dealt with.

As such, the air around them cooled noticeably. He didn’t need to speak more. Words were wasted energy at this point. Instead, his dark eyes simply locked directly onto those of the pest in front of him. Pretty as they were, they were but windows--weaknesses--to be penetrated by his very soul as his pressure poured out into her to cause an upcoming, dreadful nightmare to ensue.

In an instant Thalia felt her body tense up as her mind sent an alarm through her whole system. The sensation she experienced was one of violation and prolonged existence. Her mind stretched as time seemed to elongate, spaghettifying. In her mind she witnessed her prolonged life as her beauty seemed to fall to pieces in front of her before even her life was extinguished through age. The first flash seemed to rattle her before the second flooded to the forefront. This time however, as harrowing as the shock effect was she seemed to notice something terribly wrong with how it was playing out.

The shock value of what was happening to her allowed the violation to continue far longer than it should have, causing her mind to shudder and collapse in on itself before coming to a realization and pushing back. Gritting her teeth she seemed to relish in the sudden and unexpected attack, her adrenalin rising up as her mind once scrambled seemed to refocus and return to where it needed to be.

Tilting her head she continued to stare at him “That was a neat parlor trick. I don’t take kindly to unprovoked violations of either my mind or others. If you wanted to lay a hand on me in any way next time I would recommend doing it rather than trying to be sneaky.” Thalia snapped back, her teeth barred. While she didn’t have anything that could be used on the same level in response she whipped her hand behind her back before casting a small bit of magic. The ground around Midori frozen in a decently sized clear patch creating a small bit of black ice for the unsuspecting weapon.

Internally though, the event caused a little more damage than she let on. Despite the illusion’s events being near impossible the scenes of her beauty falling away struck a cord in relation to her vain tendencies. She began to think of ways to circumvent her beauty falling away and immediately the math began as she poured over how many years would need to go by before she reverted herself to a younger form and what she now wanted to buy to make herself feel better.

She tried to hide it. Her annoyance at the subject. Midori, however, was trained to pick out the smallest movements in someone, their tells, their involuntary movements. He was sure without doubt that it had some effect on her, but he did have to admit to himself his own annoyance at just how short it all lasted. She had some type of odd resistance to the pressure of his aura which was quite the rare trait given he had sent werewolves and spirits alike into a panicked frenzy with the ability. A topic for a different time.

”Lady, I don’t know what world you come from where it’s common place to actually physically harm teammates, but if you think that’s how it works in the DWMA, you’re a fuckin’ idiot,” Midori responded to her as he relaxed his stance and let a smile creep along his face again.If anything, he started to laugh. A chuckle escaped his lips. ”You think you’re doing some service here, but you are literally the most bullshit cliche white knight I’ve ever seen. Those two don’t need defended--not only are they perfectly capable themselves--but I have in my whole life done nothing to willingly cause harm to another student outside of a consensual du-,” he continued on, explaining what her tirade looked like from his perspective. The brief cut off, however, occurred when he attempted to lean on the bat in front of him only for it to slip on the icy pavement before him, causing him to slip and fall forward.

Pushing himself up off the ground and onto his butt, looking at the red marks on his hands where he tried to catch himself, he then darted a look at the icy woman, ”Which it now seems you can’t say the same, ice queen.” he said, letting out a sigh and then that same chuckle from earlier.
Agnes thought about getting involved and stopping this whole affair. It was bad enough something that felt like an altercation was brewing on the street, but the damage was already being done against the newcomer. The Fairhair noticed the dark look in Midori's eyes, the very same she witnessed in the forest before chaos reigned and Adrasteia had derailed herself and the programme.
Adrasteia? She just let these two run their course. If the new girl wanted to play hero? Fuck it why not? If Midori was going to dig himself in a hole? Fuck it why not? Adra knew who she was here for, the Meister. These two were distractions. She could comment on their words that turned to mud slinging, but this whole time so far she found less and less interest in retorting. Maybe it was her increased sanity, but Adrasteia had not taken the bait of all this. Not as long as it didn’t affect her or Agnes.
The air had run cold. The newcomer had paused, shifted uneasily for several moments. No doubt the same ability Midori had made use of before, Agnes noted. She had stiffened herself, expecting the women to go running, or to attack Midori or any one of them out of the blue, but stiffened further only out of surprise when the young woman came out of it moments later.
She knew then, in the woman, there was something different about her. Something that Midori’s ability wasn’t able to keep its full grip on. Agnes, then and there, became a curious observer, moving her gaze to Midori for his reaction. Though, she heard a crackling, and something compelled her to move her gaze down to her feet. It was then she noticed how the conditions changed on the ground to something she had encountered with too many times in her home country, and over here, and just about anywhere else she went in the winter.
Black ice.
She thought he had noticed, honestly. Hence, why she hadn’t said anything. Butting in the middle of their confrontation wouldn’t have boded well. Agnes would agree on his point that they hadn’t needed any outside help. When she was once a young, naïve student at the DWMA, most likely. Before Midori’s tirade could continue, however, she watched him go to lean on the bat, and by habit, went to warn him, “Wait, Mid--”
That warning had come too late. A slip and a fall forward had stolen the breath from her, and she stiffened again, watching Midori shift to a sitting position as he looked at two scuffed, red hands. She stared for longer…
...until she broke the choked silence with a sputter and a snort.
Agnes, of course, turned herself away as soon as the obnoxious sound came out, covering her mouth as she tried to block out the snorting laughter. She had seen it happen several times before, a classic case of schadenfreude, she hated to admit, but seeing someone slip on black ice had never failed to garner that kind of reaction from her.
“I...my apologies…” Agnes tittered through her fingers, glancing to Midori, and to the newcomer, “I...I honestly thought you…” She had to look away again, her body jittering at every little laugh she tried to hold in her.
Adrasteia? When the first snort hit the air, that was when she responded. She just grinned wide, finding sudden amusement. Not in the misfortune of Midori who her brain was pushing out, but more in the fact Agnes did. The big stoic woman known for toughness and strength… just let out a snort over a fucking kid slipping. That was golden! She just grinned wide with her sharp teeth, intrigued by the break in Agnes’ appearance. This may have single handedly made this trip worth it for the weapon.
“It's only fair for women to watch out for each other when it's obvious that someone is impeding their ability to continue what they are doing, especially when it's a guy.” she retorted but went back to drinking from the blood box in her hands. She tilted her head when he stopped talking and slipped on the ice. She almost let a smirk taint her features but she kept the same face she had before with the exception of a raised eyebrow. When he stared up at her she returned the stare. “I have no idea what youre talking about. You know what they say about ice, you can never be sure if it's there. Just gotta watch your step.” Thalia finished before looking around. “It is a little warm out today though.” she went on to say before taking a long drink from the box, causing the noise one would expect as she tried to suck what little was left in the box out. Continuing it for a few moments she finally took the straw out of her mouth “This sucks, all out. If you two have this under control I am going to continue on my way as I am still very much thirsty.”
Midori sat there a moment. They were laughing. It was fair. Under normal circumstances, he would have likely never fell for such a simple trick. However, that cruel little ability of his required direct eye contact, and that proved to be his fall--literally. He couldn’t help but find it funny, either. What he admittedly did not find funny was the tone of the woman in front of him. He made his way up fairly elegantly for being the same man that had just flipped, but now that he was aware it was even there… a little ice wasn’t as much of a problem.

”You, lady, are what we in the business like to call sexist. This whole ‘especially when it’s a guy’ bullshit isn’t feminism, it’s misandry, and you ought to learn the difference before running that pretty little mouth of yours,”[/color] he told her, swinging the bat over his shoulder and kneeling down to pick up the bag full of balls. ”They never needed you. You chose to step in to make some pedantic point in a situation you did not understand. Says a lot about you as a person--if I would call you that,” he added, quite calmly cutting into the new woman with some pretty targeted words.

His eyes then switched back over to Agnes and Adrastreia, quickly turning his attention off of the new pale lady and back to them--as if she were inconsequential. ”Would like to go now? No race--walking is fine,” he asked in yet again a quick, but calm tone.

“Coming from you that means little. They have the freedom to say if they need me or not. You are assuming.” Thalia said before looking at the two “You two be careful with whatever you want to call that.” Thalia said with a dismissive but very regal gesture towards Midori. “I’ve got somewhere I was bidden to be.” With that Thalia nodded to the two before walking away from the scene.

It was as if Agnes and Adra weren’t even standing there, being spoken for by both sides. The Fairhair had tired of it, and that much was true when she turned to Thalia. “We have it under control,” she reassured her, “but thank you, anyway, for your concern.” She added soon after, still wanting to show some semblance of appreciation for her stepping in. Like many times, she hadn’t asked for it, but the sentiment at least was nice.

As Thalia walked off towards wherever her prior engagement was, Agnes turned back to Midori, looking at him as she considered his request. It seemed he pushed again for some baseball. It was getting late, and she knew that. They’d have to get to the park at some point, but it would have been a waste of time having grabbed all that equipment.

She’d humour his request.

And then grab some breakfast on the way back.

“Alright,” Agnes relented, sticking her hands back in her pocket. “But not for long. We also have places to be too, remember.” She’d be damned if she was scolded for not being somewhere in good time.

Adrasteia dug in her pockets rooting her hands around as she watched Agnes, eventually looking at the others. The situation seemed to diffuse, and as she was addressed she gave a nod to the new addition to the mess. Didn’t need the help, but she wasn’t going to lecture anyone. No, a lecture was the last thing Adrasteia gave, and it usually was never coherent. Was it more accurate to call them instead incoherent rants?

Regardless Adra noticed the subject of baseball once more, and then acceptance from Agnes. She was seemingly heading there once again, so the weapon simply let out a sigh and dug into her skirt pocket she had her hand in. After a moment she turned to where they were heading for baseball, offering the Fairhair a granola bar. “You are hungry yeah? We need energy to deal with whatever bullshit is here today. Eat up, you skipped you said….. sorry Midori! Only one extra! Hope you ate. Let’s go yeah?

"Yes, let's get you to your destination quickly. If there of course will be no more incidents that may distract? Rauz's voice called from above. Glancing to his peers who returned a look, Rauz turned his attention to all three, "If nothing else, then let us be off."

Collab: Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider @@Sybil Arcanist Arcanist

Mv3Qgdc.png

MidoriHoshi

"The Shade"

Species Death Golem
Partner None (Autonomous)
Rank One-Star Elite

Location Death City, vacant lot
Mission Redemption
Status Anticipatory

Mentions: Arcanist Arcanist Sybil Sybil

The walk was pleasant. Slow, but pleasant. Well, not really that slow. Their pace was brisk and the pixies were incessant about the hurry. But, it felt slow. Midori wasn't precisely the type to stop and smell the roses. Hell, he wasn't the type to stop at all. As evident from the race earlier, even the mundane could be made just that extra bit more. But, alas, that drive was not present in everyone. Maybe that was for the best. Just not the best for his nerves.

Luckily, the rest swiftly fell into place. Adra was updated on what was going on, and why. There was no point in lying to her. Besides, the less resistance she was given, the less of her annoying tendency to intentionally be contrary was present. If she wanted to pitch a few balls after him, then so be it. It wouldn't get in his way if she was somehow compatible with Agnes, either. To Midori, it was just a formality.

So that was it. They were set. Midori was a good forty feet away from Agnes. A third or so less than a professional, but Midori was a Weapon, not a pitcher, and Anges was a Meister, not a batter. A little leeway was fine, even at their level. She had the bat and the forewarning that he was about to pitch. It had been a long, long time since he felt that unique, tight texture of a baseball in his hand. This wasn't how he matched with Ao. Midori was a haughty Hoshi and Ao was a prodigy that exceeded even his skill level then. Their match... required other means. For a moment, Midori went over his memories of those times. In truth, this body of his had never met Ao, yet his mind and soul still felt like they knew her. Moments like this are when it struck him that he was a ghost of a man.

But, they were just a few, brief moments. Midori channeled his wavelength into the baseball in his hand and curled his fingers around it. He had made sure to tell Agnes to empower the bat as well--if not, well, a ball might just blow right through that bat. It happened plenty. But, he had faith that Agnes, a Fairhair by blood, could get it right the first time. His eyes were set dead on her from the distance, fixating not only his focus but attempting to focus in his wavelength to make sure his throw was right in the bat's path. He didn't need her to strike out on him. Quite the opposite. He wanted her to hit it. Probably more than he cared to admit it.

His arm extended back. He had some modicum of form; it was obvious he did this before.

Then fwoooof through the air, the pitch went. It wasn't supersonic or blinding speed. It well under the speeds of the pro players, for that matter. He only put enough of his wavelength in it to make contact, too. Hardly enough to make some type of neon streak. Even though he had a whole bag of balls beside him, the anticipation on this one alone as it glided through the air was intense. At least, for him. The moment it left his hand, he felt his normally stoic heart beat just a little faster.

But.. it was all in her hands now.

Agnes Fairhair
Mentions: Sybil Sybil (Adra) | Interactions: Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul (Midori)
agnes.jpg
With an ambling and an update for Adra later, it wasn’t long until the three ended up where they would be pitching and whacking a whole bag of baseballs. The walk was nice enough, even better with that granola bar Agnes had chomped down on as they walked. She never meant to skip breakfast. It was the one steadfast rule she usually had, though, today seemed to be different. Great start to her taking things more seriously. Either way, she owed Adra for providing her with some sustenance.

Agnes had been standing with the bat, getting a feel for it in her hand and doing that thing where players often thwacked it against the ground a few times. She wasn’t sure why they did it but it didn’t stop her from following out her strange compulsion to hit against the ground a few times. Well, that was, before she was warned by Midori that he was about to pitch.

As she lifted the bat and made sure she was in a good stance to actually be able to hit the ball, she wondered how well this test would actually prove compatibility. Admittedly, she hadn’t heard of this kind of test in the East-Asian branches, even though she probably should have been knowledgable on that front. But given how ‘compatible’ she apparently was with her last three partners...and each of those partnerships ended in the same way most action movies ended - with large and uncontrollable explosions - she wondered what this would prove here.

But she was thinking too far ahead. She needed to hit the ball first.

Agnes watched Midori, her eyes moving between him and the baseball in his hand. Sure, she just had to hit it...but she’d be damned if she would hit it a little. So, she kept her eyes peeled for the baseball. She put her leg back, bat at the ready. She felt it fly through the air before she saw it.

She could practically sense the ball trembling as it rushed through the air. It was a familiar feeling those vibrations, though much more intense on the battlefield, so she knew where to look what to expect. The ball wasn’t quick, though, Agnes still had to manage to hit it on time. She twisted her body and pulled the bat back, and when she brought it back around again, she concentrated her strength and her own vibrations through his arms, right through to the tips of her fingertips.

The bat smacked the ball and she felt the air quiver as the ball shot up past Midori. Admittedly, she must have hit it too hard. Because it kept going...and going...and it kept on going until it was simply a black speck in the sky.

But it was great to see the last few days hadn’t dulled her skills.

Last edited:

F2EC2823-BBFD-42C2-B93A-B3500DBFF164.jpeg
Vega Arias — The Brawler

Vega woke up late. He felt his ear twitch as the sun, streaming in through the nearby window, warmed his bare skin. Peeling his face off the pillow, he wiped a dribble of drool away from the corner of his mouth as he caught sight of the time. Late.

”Ah, shit.

He rolled awkwardly out of the bed – it was nicely sized, for an ordinary-sized person; Vega’s legs and arms, meanwhile, had spent the night draped over the sides, and were slower to wake than his mind. He accidentally kicked over a waste basket in his haste to get dressed. Pulling on a shirt followed by a baseball cap, Vega left the dorm room without so much as a glance in the mirror. He had hoped he wasn’t too late. And if he was, well. That would just be too bad.

Arriving at the park and spotting a group that looked like his kind of people, the burly Vega trotted over to greet them. ”Yo!” He waved, his voice deep, but friendly. He smiled excitedly. ”What’s up, my people?” He said to no one in particular.

Tags: Taigakitt Taigakitt BriiAngelic BriiAngelic The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Approaching the park Thalia took a sip from her blood box's drinking straw. The scene unfolding could be heard even before she came into view of it. It sounded like a deep thud and immediately she knew it was something impacting what could best be described as flesh. Letting out a sigh she had a feeling the group she was being lumped into was already going to prove to be an unruly grouping of misfits. In the ends, she took another large sip before stepped into view of the others.

Picking out the origination of the noise wasn't hard as she saw two bone heads squaring up with one another. She seemed to arrive just when it really kicked off. She side stepped a few times as she approached trying to get into a great position to absent mindedly catch any flying blood spatter. Even though they weren't privy to her intentions she still felt the need to do it. In the end, it wasn't like she was forcing them to give her blood.. she was just partaking in the spoils of two people fighting. What was wrong with that?

When she realized that blood wasn't going to be flying she let out an annoyed "Hmmph." Just loud enough for the others to hear before crossing her arms. She viewed the people around and watched as a girl jumped quite literally onto the back of another woman and was that a dragon? Thalia narrowed her eyes as the barely contained chaos of the scene made her rethink her previous life decisions. Looking over to the Pixie Thalia pointed at it "Is this really where I am supposed to go? With these individuals? Answer me Pixie and no tricks." she commanded.

It was then that someone new came and entered the little area. Looking over to the new comer she felt the person had an air of normality about them. "You get summoned here as well? Where is your pixie or are you not a delinquent." She asked Vega. Bringing the little blood box back up to her mouth she took a sip to relax herself.

Interactions: Elenion Aura Elenion Aura BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Taigakitt Taigakitt The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

• Gav | Chrona Park

ERC9BSUWAAA_qWv

To grin at Skoll's reaction to his jeers was classic taunting 101. Gav honestly didn't really care about whether or not Skoll used his human form or wolf form, testing the werewolf's strength was more his intention. To see if any of that werewolf pride lingered like it did with Vanya. There was no doubt in his mind to some degree it did. After all, all beings based on how they were raised- all over the world, had cultural bias in some form or another and he knew that. But, he wanted to know if that could also be a problem.

Vanya's conceit was a influence in this regard. Spending two years with that hybrid in Epsilon- studying up her culture, interacting with the few werewolves of her tribe that were in the DWMA, Gav liked to think he had a some understanding of the werewolf mind. If Skoll was a liability- he wasn't seeing it. Not yet at least. I mean, obviously he had his problems, else he wouldn't be here. But he wanted to understand them a bit earlier- or at least form some kind of bond. If Adrasteia's Madness overload trick had done anything, if that whole chaotic fuck up back on the island had done anything- it told him that he needed to be far more conscious of his colleagues abilities. He needed to see to it that they all understood each other on some level skill wise and execution. Especially if they were all going to be in a group, working together in future missions- growing like one big flock or one giant group of teammates.

In a lot of ways he liked to think that at least, right now- he was being a bit more genuine than he would be in other cases. The apology and offer to get hit had been serious and the offer to help Skoll relieve some of that frustration given the grin he saw when offered to do more damage, was candid. But, if he was going to be a punching bag- he wanted to be a punching bag that learned while he was at it. Getting smacked around by brother and sister, cousins even, had helped him prepare for this. The endurance training Master Gaius and Blair had given him had readied him. Missions even more so.

His ears had already noted Thalia's presence by the sound of her notes and the pixie flying beside her just as well. He glanced at her once- noted the strange complexion, the eyes, the 'juice'--

Another Vampire huh?

It was whatever. Unimportant right now.

Yet, Gav had to admit- he was also uncertain of just how strong Skoll was as his eyes quickly went back to him. Fighting Shihan didn't count because it hadn't been a fight- it was a slaughter. An adult playing with infants or toddlers, defenseless toddlers as she had made it so clear. So seeing what Skoll could offer against someone more around his level would give the wolf boy a better chance to show off just what a werewolf hybrid could do, provided Skoll didn't have his snout shoved deep under his own tail like Vanya and one or four other wolfs had in the school.

Alright guy, show me what you got. Gav shifted his stance, prepping. A new note gaining his attention. Another person with their pixie appearing

"Wait!" He suddenly rose a hand up to call time out. "Give me a sec Skoll I just have to do this one thing real quick!" and he was gone. Not even waiting for a reply. It was kind of rude but then again, one could gleam that Gav could be a rather rude sort of guy. The blonde girl, Alessia, she snickered seeing him run off- maybe because she thought the meister had gotten cold feet. It sure seemed that way as Gav jogged over to a distant tree.

Three minutes he was there, in broad daylight-- stripping.

In the distance the others could see him doing this. Jacket came off, then shirt, then shoes, then socks. Gavril didn't look it under his clothes- all of them somewhat loose in appearance or not tight at all to really dig into his skin, but standing in the little shade he had under the tree as he arranged his clothes neatly on a branch and placed his shoes by the roots, it was pretty clear the guy stayed in shape.

Blink, or not- not even a second after he was done- the shirtless, shoeless Meister just seemed to appear. Teleportation one might think minus the fact there was no magic. Hardly looked like he moved a inch when he did it.

Barely even had to touch his Wavelength. Then again it was a straight way trip from tree to where he had been.

"Alright alright alright" Gav clapped his hands and rubbed them together. Grinning at Skoll. Muscle flexed, not in tease or showing off but just nature's reaction as he took a crouched stance, facing side ways- prepped like a boxer with one arm up, another arm lower held and waiting as he shifted his weight on his feet. "Ready when--"

A new voice greeted- and Gav, deciding that he didn't have to worry too much about Skoll since he was already willing to get beat on anyway- turned his head in the newcomer's direction. Another low-key insult. Maybe not intentional- but Gav at least felt he could explain to the new guy who had shown up, that whatever was about to happen was totally okay and he was in no real life threatening danger at all.

"Oh hey," his eyes looking in Diego's direction after the vampire's greeting. Taking note of Vega's own soul tune. "Nice to meet you- so listen, if that guy over there starts trying to eat me- and not in the hot way, don't worry. He and I are working out our issues. When we're done I'll come over to you next and maybe we can dance for a bit also" the sharp blue eyed fellow winked with a small smile, tame yet somehow predatory in nature. Then began turning his attention back to Skoll. If it wasn't already too late.

Mentions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

Interactions: Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Taigakitt Taigakitt

• tumblr_oqfuyjzsXb1wq81dmo2_1280.png
    Casting Families: Elemental, Familiar, Enchantment
    Tristan: Healthy, Active, Half Shifted
    Tsukino: Healthy, Inactive
    Fae Translation: Tristan stand down, she is but a nuisance. They watch us.

Tags:
    Lily ( Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider )
    Mentions
    Skoll ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ) Gav, Alessia, Zig ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ) Vega ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura ) Midori ( Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul ) Thalia
    ~ Crona Memorial Park ~
    Here to Stay || Tau's CS File

Skoll, for all that he was probably a replacement, was at least an interesting one. She didn’t know many that looked at Tristan and would snap back, bravery was a good trait. Even better yet he was an Alpha wolf. She scanned the area with her magic. Yes, he was. She grinned at the thought of another magical being. The only other was Her.

Though this new girl? If she had felt correctly...

While this Alessia woman was strange, she was almost sure of it. She reminded her of the women she would meet in her old modeling gigs, peppy, cute, but not speaking unless spoken to. Still that might have more to do with the watching she was doing to Gav, who appeared out of nowhere and was way off his game. She wasn’t used to the flat calm he was displaying. The whole day was off balance.

As Gav started to speak she could only think, what the fuck. Taken prisoner? Just what had the others done? Was that the reason they were missing Seraphim? For weak tactics? She would have rounded on him but Lily as usual got in her way. She took her elbow and smashed it back aiming for Lily’s ribs.

“Get off me! Don’t touch me you cretin. And ESPECIALLY Don’t touch my wings.”

Tristan got up with a roar. He was generating flames at his wings heating the area up. While he knew better than to let his fire touch the others or the trees the air itself would slowly become uncomfortable as he reflected Tau’s anger.

She was still trying to throw the girl off when the punch flew. Oh now that was strong. She might not be sensitive to wavelengths, and certainly couldn’t do anything with them but she recognized power when she saw it. Another from DWMA then.

Just as another approached she realized it may be more that the team split than they survived. She wouldn’t blame Lord Kid, the team had been volatile together. There’d been fighting on day one. She herself didn’t remember having a problem with any besides the team destroyer that attacked them all with madness but it was probably for the best that they split.

What concerned her more was Gav’s acceptance to Skoll’s hits. She’d gotten into a fight since returning with Gav, their meetup strained by Gav’s unwillingness to brawl. So then why now? What had Gav done that he saw this as appropriate enough? From what little she could get out of his babble she could only tell that Gav seemed to not know what a “masochist” was as he was clearly the masochist here.

As another approached she was quick to recognize them as “fae-ish” but she wasn’t sure which. In fact he looked like he might be a hybrid of a Polemos race. She couldn’t help but stare while she let off sparks of magical making her markings go wild swirling across her skin.

She would have called to the new arrival fae but the new girl went up to question him. Besides her concentration was taken up by the annoyance on her and her lovely dragon that was now shifting into his half form looking ready to roast Lily where she stood as he increased his flames. She let out a command in the fae common speech.

“Η Τριστάν σηκώθηκε, είναι μόνο μια ενόχληση. Μας παρακολουθούν.”

She listened in on the madness that was Gav’s poor attempt at seduction, It seems someone decided to trick him about wolven culture as well, before giving one last attempt to get Lily off. She pushed out with her wings letting electricity flow through them, not much only the slightest bit to get the message through the idiot's thick skull. Surely her voyeur couldn't complain about that?

“Go bother someone else you overgrown hairball. I have better people to associate with.”

Adrasteia Chandrice
"Whiplash"

Baseball. A sport with an origin a bit ambiguous but arguably European. Popularized in America. Loved by the Japanese. Things foreign always seem so intriguing, at least that was Adra’s view as she pondered on the implementation of this as a way to test Eastern partnership. Using wavelengths was the baseline for compatibility, so it was strange to see such a weird activity being used to test it. Like an icebreaker at a new job, it served to make something normally formal into something possibly perceived as entertaining.

She just sat aside, sitting in a dugout as she watched the batter and pitcher ready themselves.

So Midori wants the little Fairhair... no surprise. Aside from Gav, they are the stronger of the candidates for pairing with. In this program, it’s supposed to get us back on track, and finding a partner will just make that whole process quicker.

But he and I have fucked up on one simple part. She hits like a tank. She is a fighter... kind of.... and as if something is testing us... me and him as assassin weapons are pursuing her. Stupid honestly, she is incompatible with our fighting styles in general. Sure we can adapt, but speaking honestly it’s doomed to fail.

Adra watched the ball thrown with such force, only to watch the bat crack against it. The force was enough to break a rib cage on the impact of any normal person, and only reinforced her point of the fighting style of the meister. Nonetheless, she had hit it, and Adrasteia assumed that meant something since she was not very perceptive in the way of souls. She just pondered deeply and sporadically about the topic of incompatibility, her face rather neutral as she did so.

But isn’t that what makes this fun~? The fact of freedom to be fucking whatever?

Adrasteia clapped slowly, letting out a soft “woo” as she leaned against her seatback.

Is that all? Or do you need more balls?

Interactions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

code by RI.a

Last edited:

Mv3Qgdc.png

MidoriHoshi

"The Shade"

Species Death Golem
Rank One-Star Elite

Mission Redemption
Status Anticipatory

A swing... and a hit. It played out in front of the Weapon in what felt like slow motion. This feeling was incredibly rare for the weapon. It was not his keen senses or his sharpened skills; it was his nerves. In what must have been milliseconds, Midori felt more adrenaline course through his body and anxiety in his chest than he had in years. That brief fraction of a second before the wood of her bat made contact with the ball was more tense than any monster or foe the assassin had faced, including those on Dall Island.

But the ball flew. It flew through the air with no small amount of velocity. And as it did, only a portion of the anxiety that went through the weapon eased. Sure, there was relief. Compatibility was key. But, it was not everything. Merely because one could tolerate a wavelength did not mean a partnership was fated. But, it was a rarity, And, such an explosive hit without an ounce of feedback--that meant the potential there was real. The two likely could even eventually resonate. Midori thought he was prepared for the outcomes of this experiment. He had an entire plane ride to consider them. But, in this moment, all of his forethought failed him.

It was time he debuted the entire reason for bringing them out there. The part secret to Agnes still and the fruits of his intense training. The only element to this scene that Adra was still in the dark about, not that she would have cared about his grueling three days of hell atop a mount. And, it was her words that pulled the weapon back to reality. Is that all? Oh no, honey, this wasn't all. This was just the rising action for the climax of this little outing.

Lightning was in his eyes. This was a new energy to the weapon. A livelihood foreign to he who normally took life. And, a smirk across his face a completely different shade than that of his normal mischievous nature. "Almost, Adra, just one more thing," he told her, although his attention was never really on her. His eyes grazed across her as he turned around from watching where Agnes blasted the ball. His attention turned back to the batter, just not for long.

"I guess I owe you what I promised, huh?" he said, infiltrating her moment of victory with his own recall to reality. That same teal-green lightning from earlier coursed through his body, but this was a fair amount different than his normal bodily amplification. There was no holding back this time, but there was also no competitive atmosphere or killer intent. Midori blitz off forward, the forty feet or so between himself and Agnes disappearing in the blink of an eye just as Midori did. But, not due to his raw speed. Not this time. No... Midori was the lightning.

For the first time ever in front of the girls, Midori took on a true weapon form. The lightning from his transformation brought an end to his blitz as his weapon form embedded itself into the ground, digging into the dirt a mere few inches in front of Agnes. As the lightning took its form into a weapon, it was no bow or sword. No. It was a long steel pole with wooden accents running down the outer edges and topped with two large blades mirroring each other at its tip. All of that training, all of that effort Midori spoke so highly of earlier to Agnes... it was to unlock a new slide form for the weapon. It was to become a bident.

462px-Weapon_b_1040213800.png

Skoll Vargfang

LeoWolf.jpgSkoll’s lip curled up. Being accused of playing around irked the wolf. With a tiny tilt of his head, he narrowed his eyes at Gav.

You wanna see fangs? Fine. But I ain’t the masochist. You’re the one asking to be beat up.

The sound of bones popping permeated the air as he shifted into his wolf form, taller, bulkier, with very fluffy, white fur. His teeth were bared like Gav requested, but more or less because now Gav was pissing him off again. When he spoke, his voice was more guttural in this form, “Can’t say I like being toyed with either. One or two made sense, but now you’re saying I can just beat on you? There’s no honor there. How about after this next one, we just duke our feelings out and we go until you’re grounded, yeah?

Skoll pulled a foot back, claws digging into the earth, his tail swishing behind him.

He readied his fists, claws biting into his palm as he squared up and-

Eye roll. He huffed when Gav threw his hand up, “What? Chicken now?” He snickered.

That ended up seeming to be the case when Gav ran off, leaving Skoll snickering. The heat was getting intense, and he noted that the dragon suddenly seemed to be on fire. Eh, a little heat didn’t bother the wolf.

Then, Gav was back and Skoll raised an eyebrow.

Body re-tensed and ready, that was when all of the interruptions took place. Without turning away from Gav, the tip of his tail flicked at the voice of the male saying ‘what’s up, my people.’ Not only that, but the bloodsucker made some sort of noise, but he couldn’t place what she was doing. It didn’t matter.

He growled deeply, “Bro, you get distracted so easily. I ain’t about to throw a punch when you ain’t even looking at me.” His ears flicked, “It’s like you’re trying to delay the inevitable.

Waiting until Gav was for sure focused, because he wasn’t about to beat down someone who wasn’t even paying attention (cowards did that) is when he threw the punch, raw power, not holding back, full werewolf form.

F2EC2823-BBFD-42C2-B93A-B3500DBFF164.jpeg
Vega Arias — The Brawler

"You get summoned here as well? Where is your pixie or are you not a delinquent."

Vega blinked, peering down at the girl. She was surely... Somethin’. And hot. And not exactly human. Then again, neither was he. He flashed her a toothy grin and nodded. Oh, he was a delinquent alright! But, wait. Pixie? Oh, yeah. Vega’s face scrunched up as he tried to remember the last place he’d seen that little guy...

Speak of the devil. Vega exclaimed excitedly, ”There ya are! C’mere, you!” as he made several attempts to snatch the Pixie and pull him in for a brotherly noogie.

“Nice to meet you- so listen, if that guy over there starts trying to eat me- and not in the hot way, don't worry. He and I are working out our issues. When we're done I'll come over to you next and maybe we can dance for a bit also.”

Vega gave the shirtless boy a plain look. He wasn’t sure he exactly understood what he was talking about... Until he mentioned that Vega might get the chance to dance with him too. Vega smirked. He knew enough to guess the meaning of that—a fight, either the sexy kind or the sexier kind—and his eyes lit up at the idea. He gave up trying to catch his Pixie and crashed the knuckles of his right hand into the palm of his left with a cacophonous SMACK! That was the best thing he’d heard all day, and it had gotten him all fired up.

”I ain’t gonna say no to that.” He added, grinning. For now, though, he was content to watch the shirtless boy throw down with the furriest boy in sight. Until, that is, something peculiar reached his ears.

“Η Τριστάν σηκώθηκε, είναι μόνο μια ενόχληση. Μας παρακολουθούν.”

Vega’s ears twitched, picking up a familiar-sounding dialogue which he—paradoxically—had never heard before, or perhaps he’d just not heard it in a long, long time. His ears lead his eyes to the source of the voice, and upon finding it, his eyes narrowed, and for the first time his expression was not neutral, or friendly. He was pissed.
Tags: Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider (Thalia) Taigakitt Taigakitt (Skoll) BriiAngelic BriiAngelic (Tau) The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Gav)

Last edited:
Skoll vs Gav
Collab
Written with Taigakitt Taigakitt

Illoc watched with some uncertainty above at the exchange between Gavril, his charge- and Skoll's.

"Shouldn't we--"

"No," came Zizgauk's reply. "We shan't. If anything happens you know I can heal him quickly enough. No long term or lasting damage and you will not be in trouble. Let's see what they do." The older woman smiled.

Eyes glancing in Tau's direction at her outburst towards the witch before turning back to watch the sparring match.

Gav had to admit, he was starting to like Skoll. Starting to. And that was saying something. Skoll didn't take the openings he had given him, and being called out and told frankly that what he was doing was wasting both their time- honestly- had been a bit amusing. Skoll was surprising him here.

So he gave the werewolf what he wanted, and the second he did- the werewolf sent a heavy uppercut straight towards Gav's face.

The sound was like a large book dropping onto a desk from a great height. It echoed, more in Gav's ears than in the large space that was the park. In reality it would have sounded like a loud clap but when Gav took that punch the sound Skoll's fist made against his cheek was like a giant book slamming on plain wood but loudly, as if on speaker. Gav was sent clean off the ground, three feet into the air, flying backwards- climbing. He kept going, going, going, going, going- not even a sound or a cry of pain signalling he was conscious. The Meister flew in the air, almost lifeless. And then he hit the ground hard. Rolling over himself like he'd been flung out of a car.

Hah. There. Skoll stood proud, his nose turned up to the air and his chest puffed out. With a hint of a smile on his lips and his tail and ears stood proud and tall, he watched Gav go skipping like a pebble over water. Except this was land. And he wasn’t a pebble. The lack of noise made him think that he may have hit hard enough to knock him out. Wouldn’t that be a riot. But he had asked for it, so there was no blame to be had on Skoll.

Gav's body came to a stop fifteen feet away from where Skoll had slugged him. It slowed at last to the Meister rolling on his back…

Then nothing. No movement.

Above Illoc could be heard yelling but the elder Pixie female, the one with the pale purple aura around her, she said something that silenced him.

For several seconds Gav didn't move. But after counting to ten, the Meister rose to a sitting position with ease. A small smile on his face. Hand going up to his jaw, rubbing the spot he had been punched, moving his jaw around.

"Well," he said with a chuckle mixed in with a hiss between teeth. No doubt Skoll's heightened hearing could pick up what Gav was saying and maybe the Meister knew that too, "you did good- I felt that."

One hand on the ground, Gav got up with what it seemed overall- not too much trouble. He rose, and stumbled after standing but he recovered, placed hands on his knees and then massaged his jaw. The other hand giving Skoll a thumbs up. Giving everyone a thumbs up that he wasn't dead.

"Okay Wolf Boy- I see those ears twitching, that was a good hit. Surprised me again just then, I underestimated how hard you would go. That stung quite a bit no doubt I'll be feeling this tomorrow. But- I believe you said something about a challenge right?" Not that anyone else could hear Gav's mutterings from that distance. Not unless he was speaking louder and disturbing the few residences that roamed the park. Or unless someone had heightened senses like his training allowed or beings like a vampire or werewolf might have.

Skoll’s ears pulled forward to catch Gav’s muttered words, a smirk rising to his face, “What, haven’t been told to not underestimate the Alpha?

Gav made his way back to the others by walking several steps, then on one- he vanished- reappeared right back where Skoll had hit him, just a bit off to the side. "What was that challenge of yours again?" Gav asked while looking up at the hybrid. The cheek that had been hit slightly red.

The werewolf wasn’t at all surprised by the sudden reappearance, his eyes taking in the red cheek. He squared his body off, “Challenge? No. Merely us speaking with our fists. I ain’t savvy to something that’s one-sided, so… fight back.” His lips pulled up into a smirk, his head lowering slightly, “Unless you don’t want more of that pretty face of yours bruised up. And I ain’t about to let you land a free hit.” Skoll spread his feet out, claws digging into the earth. “What say you? Want more bruises?

Gav laughed, an honest one. At the very least, this was going to be entertaining. At least more entertaining than the crud that Tau was currently dealing with from what he could see on her reaction to Lily's antics.

"Sounds good. We start now!" And then Gav had closed the gap. It wasn't the same speed he had just displayed- it was obvious he was fast, but even without resorting to whatever techniques he used to perform that teleportation like move, he still closed the gap fast enough to catch Skoll at least on his guard. The Meister threw an open palm strike with his left arm shooting straight, aiming for Skoll's midsection on the left side.

Gav was fast, easily faster than Skoll could be. It was a good thing that the werewolf was readying himself. He slipped his arm back, looking to have his elbow be the target instead of his midsection. And the palm instantly retracted, Gav's other hand came forward instead- switching hands instantly. The left came back, his right shot forward in its place towards a different direction. The open palm strike slammed into the solar plexus of Skoll's body as Gav swapped hands. The strike wasn't as powerful as it could have been but the force behind it was like a sucker punch.

Skoll’s reaction came a millisecond too late, and he took the palm above the gut. Thanks to his stance, he didn’t fall over, but he did get scooted back. Jaws clenched, he didn’t want to make it known that the soft part of his body being hit kind of sucked. But Gav did see that brief reaction. He instantly followed Skoll's step back with his step forward, left palm came up, he shot his hand in a horizontal angle towards Skoll's solar plexus again, this time the movement faster. "You going to fight or are we dancing?!" Gav laughed.

Skoll threw his fist down to attempt deterring that second strike, “Dancing my ass. It’s a fight!” The fist dropped down like a anvil in a cartoon but Gav’s footwork shifted slightly and the striking hand arced up to slow that low blow. While Gav's left hand stopped Skoll's strike from connecting, Skoll aimed a knee up. The high knee came flying and Gav had to bring his right arm up with his left leg to form a shield that took the massive hit. Sending him backwards, skidding along the ground on his bare feet, grass blades tearing as he went.

The werewolf advanced quickly, looking to aim a roundhouse kick now that there had been some distance made between the two. The leg went flying, and Gav caught it with a sinister smile. The second his arm locked Skoll's ankle, Gav leaned back slightly, and began pulling Skoll into a twirl. Forcing the werewolf to give up balance or fall and give it up either way. If he managed to do that, Skoll would have been airborne. Gav being his tether. Skoll had tried getting his leg out, but only managed to let his other foot slip from the ground, which allowed Gav to spin him round and round, round and round- four, five, seven spinning circles, then- Gav let go.

As soon as Gav let go, Skoll was trying his best to right himself in the air. Before he could do a full correction, he crash landed into a tree, breaking a few branches before landing with a grunt, latching onto it. The branch seemed to hold his weight, though it had cracked. A few of the branches he had broken through did manage to cut through his skin, but those were miniscule and would take no time at all to heal.

Climbing up so his feet were as sturdy as they could be on the branch, his eyes immediately went to find Gav, if he hadn’t moved from his location already.

Gav hadn't budged. He waited back at their battle post and from that distance be smugly smiled, made a 'come hither' motion with his hand.

Finding that Gav hadn’t up and disappeared, Skoll pushed off on the branch, lunging at Gav from where he was, aiming to tackle the meister to the ground. And he made a full dodge, leaping out of the way.

Once hands met ground, Skoll rolled up to standing. He had some leaves stuck in his fur, mostly up in his tail. Gav could be heard with a snicker. "Nice look."

Thanks but I don’t need to hog nature’s accessories,” Skoll said as he ran his hand through the fluff on his neck, snatching some leaves into his fist. A hint of a smile in his tone, “Stay still.” The werewolf lunged forward again, using an arm to hopefully clothesline Gav and hold him in a headlock. As the arm moved up, Gav lowered his center, moved in closer into Skoll's arm and immediately, like a viper with a left palm struck upwards into Skoll's chest. The hit didn't do anything but shove the werewolf, but it was the next one that came after it he needed to watch for. Gav's right fist came in, like a piston he shot one jab into Skoll's stomach, then another faster one with his left, sharp strikes that merely aimed to slow the werewolf's reaction time for a second or two as Gav moved to the left and came in with his right to deliver a stronger slam into Skoll's stomach. This hit stronger than anything Gav had given before.

Skoll grunted, staggering back as he barked out, his voice a little more forced, “So you do have some strength.” He aimed a side kick, looking to hit Gav’s chest as Skoll slipped into more of the martial arts side rather than defenseless, one fist protecting his solar plexus, the other up and blocking his face. The hit landed and like a soccer ball, Gav blasted off. Defending with his right arm before his next attempt could be made. Sent backwards closer to Tau, the unknown blonde girl, and Tristan's direction, and then past them- Gav landed, grimacing as he shifted energy to reinforce the soles of his bare feet. Ignoring the discomfort of heat that came with friction. Concentrating power into his legs, toes, while redistributing the rest into an invisible sheet across the surface area of his skin. His eyes tracked Skoll's immediate charge forward even while he still skid backwards.

On the charge forward, he waited to do anything until he was past the bystanders. There was no point in accidentally getting them involved or dirtied from their personal rough ‘n’ tumble. Back on two legs after the charge, Skoll aimed to strike using the fist that had been against his stomach while Gav seemed like he was still getting his bearings after the kick that sent him backwards. The instant the strike came down, Gav rose his arm to block, it slammed into it with stinging feedback, shifted his position- but he stayed on balance.

After getting blocked, Skoll shifted his weight to the front foot so he could pivot and throw another roundhouse kick with his back leg while pulling back the fist that got blocked. Gav moved in instantly and like before he blocked the high axe kick towards Gav's head, using both arms to defend Gav blocked the blow with a meaty thud sounding in the air and as Skoll pulled his leg back, Gav put his body weight into a shove with his left foot against the back thigh of Skoll's supporting leg. Just above Skoll's knee, aiming to throw his balance. The move brought Skoll down to the ground on one knee but he immediately turned it into a leg sweep that caught Gav's ankle and sent him to the ground with a roll as he tried to prevent Skoll from getting above him.

The werewolf pounced quickly though and in an instant he was on top of Gav despite the Meister almost making it back up. Just as he was getting up, a large paw grabbed Gav's right ankle and tugged, throwing Gav to the ground again. In an instant he was on his back before he landed but Skoll merely closed the gap and came to straddle the Meister on top, a rictus grin on his muzzle. Both panting.

In the distance Gav heard a whistle. Something coming in their direction but what stopped him from driving his fist into the sides of Skoll's stomach and then chest was the tune. The sound of spiritual energy he could hear faintly that had wrapped around the ball. Though distant and closing in, the sound was familiar.

Purgatta, the orange haired pixie, looked up towards the sky in that moment from where she was beside the other pixies that had gathered once all their charges were present. Her eyes narrowed at the target and upon seeing it wasn't an actual threat she said something to Illoc, Zizgauk, and the grey pixie that had escorted Skoll, Mace all looking towards the object's direction.

Ears flickered at the sound of the whistling, but it was of no concern to Skoll. What he did notice is that Gav stopped, “What? Give up? Already?” He laughed, his tail wagging behind him, “And here I almost thought you’d be able to keep up with me.

Gav's eyes narrowed. Something wasn't right here. "Get up" he told Skoll with a pat on the lap. "Something's coming this way."

Head tilted, Skoll listened a little more closely, “Psh. It sounds like a ball. Or is this just a trick to get me up?” Lips pulled up into a smile, “Say you give up, and I’ll let you up.

Gav grimaced. He didn't want to end it like this but if something was coming here then…

The object was getting closer. A buzzing whistle now like a single angry bee was shooting towards them. Ever closer.

Gav grit his teeth, jaw clenching. Was his ego really worth something possibly bad happening? Even if it ended up being harmless could he risk it?

Wasn't this the exact problem Kidd had said he and his siblings had in common. Their shared ego.

"Fine!" Gav grumbled, slapped Skoll's thigh hard. Not the sportsman tap he'd given him earlier. "I give- up, now." He commanded.

Breaking out into a wide smile, Skoll was not really bothered by the slap to the thigh, even if it was forceful. That could be chalked up to frustration. Skoll hopped up off Gav, holding a hand out for the meister. Of course, Skoll felt accomplished, his head held high regardless. His body language in itself showed that the werewolf was on cloud nine. He snickered, “Not so bad, right?”

Grumbling was the response before a "yeah yeah" was the answer as Gav accepted the hand, hoisting him up. On his feet he took steps past Skoll to get a look at where the entrance of the gates was located, looking towards the sky just in time to see a dot growing closer. In just two seconds, Gav muttered: "is that…a baseball?"

Right after he said that, the Meister swore- "Skoll, move!" And without any warning, Gav gripped the furry paw, yanked Skoll forward with his left hand with ease, probably causing the semi-giant to trip as he switched places with Gav who went past him as he tugged the werewolf by.

An instant, probably two seconds after- a glowing sparkball, shot right past where Skoll's head had been.

Gav turning to look at Skoll as he was already moving. Checking to see if anything had touched the Weapon, then once certain- the Meister began picking up speed. Chasing the whistling crackling object that had almost knocked Skoll on the noggin.

Spectators: Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider (Lily & Thalia), Elenion Aura Elenion Aura (Vega), Alessia (unknown Blonde), NPCs, BriiAngelic BriiAngelic (Tau & Tristan)

Reference: Sybil Sybil Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Arcanist Arcanist

Alessia
ce77vXnRvUTxoCFRVHbGYztpRlUGp0cQc0LVwvXQSHY.jpg

To say she was not curious in just what Skoll and Gav were discussing would be a understatement. If she had had it her way, she would have asked for details right now. But, as it was, she was supposed to keep her identity hidden. It was somewhat frustrating to do so if she were being honest, but at the same time- it was understandable as to why.

Alessia's attention went from Gav and Skoll to Tau in a instant upon sensing just what she had done. The brief flicker of magic, that pulse- akin to the detector called a radar. Alessia's brow went up slightly and glanced in Tau's direction. Unable to hide her curiosity in the way the girl seemed to light up. Obviously Skoll hadn't noticed because as far as she knew- Werewolves could do nothing magical under normal circumstances, but then again- Skoll wasn't a pure werewolf so he had a cheat code in the genetics factor.

Of course, seeing Tau's excitement- smelling it in particular- tasting the overwhelming rush of sweet and tangy delight that flooded her sensitivities, Alessia had to admit she found amusement in Tau's reaction. A small smile working its way on to her face.

That amusement was quickly killed when the Witch seemed intent on getting a reaction from the weather mage.

Like pouring pure concentrated lemon juice into a stew- anything sweet about Tau's emotional scent dispersed into everything bitter. And then that bitterness began to stink terribly, much like a rancid, decaying skunk that had been soiled in more ways than one by the surrounding wild life. However if Alessia reacted much to the overwhelming shift in aromas, it was only to wince and turn her head away from Tau as she scolded Lily for getting anywhere near her.

It was, to say the least, quite the reaction. Such hatred, oooh there was certainly a story there. These people are entertaining! she had to admit.

It was in that same moment the fighting began, Alessia's eyes torn between watching the conflict and observing the exchange. Seeing Tau emit static made the half-japanese move away from Tau out of instinct. Watching her familiar emit such flames over another being touching their contractor told her a lot about Tau. For one she hated being touched, for another- this Witch had seriously pushed her luck doing what she had done. It was clear the two had some sort of background, no doubt a bitter one. Which if she were being honest, wasn't hard to imagine. When she had been in the Guild it was not uncommon for mage groups to target each other in social settings, that had been back when the racial and specie diversity had been limited.

It seemed somethings didn't change.

"I would listen to her miss" Alessia advised, her eyes glancing in Tau's direction- arms crossed over bossom- a tight frown on her face. "You wouldn't want to anger a miss who can hit you with over a thousand volts. I don't know what your pasts are" yet at least, "but I can guarantee if you are looking for trouble you'd have a better time--" Thud

The sound of skin on akin contact immediately turned her attention towards the battle. Gav and Skoll duking it out. Alessia lost any concern for Lily and Tau's situation, grinning.

"Ooooh" she squealed in delight. "Look at him go- Skoll isn't too bad in hand to hand!"

As the fight continued Alessia bounced enthusiastically on her feet. A happy smile on her face. The light red jacket shw wore bobbing with her moves, throwing feint punches as she watched the two trade blows. It was when Gav seemed to stop fighting back that Alessia's excited oh' s and wincing oo' s turned into a sour: "WHAT?! No no no! What are you doing?!" She yelled, waving her hand around.

Oh but he did seem to have quit or at least given up. It was astounding. Why?! For what reason?! In all the time she had known him Gav never quit unless he was forced to, so what could--

Alessia gasped. White steam flying from her exhale. She turned her attention to the sky and just barely, she saw the bolt fly just as Gav yanked Skoll to the side and out of its path. Like an arrow the projectile went zooming and then Gav after it.

What? so perplexed by what had just happened, Alessia didn't move or even react she just stared, watching where Gav had rushed off to after the projectile.

Only after a few seconds did it pass, that Alessia realized that maybe they should do something. At least until an echo of sound occured as Gav made contact with the projectile.

Interacts: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

Watching: Skoll & Gav (during fight), Gav (chase projectile)

Lillith 'Lilly' Pantera

The movement of Tau’s arms highlighted the incoming strike allowing Lilly to get ready for it as much as she could in the moment. Partially hardening her skin she still felt the impact enough to make her grunt. “Come onnnn why do you attack me.” Lilly whined, still gripping onto the girl. Tau’s actions weren’t unfounded by any means and she knew this act of endearment would end up with the Fae trying to get her off and probably giving her a good bonk.

Reacting to its master's emotions Lilly looked over to the Dragon which now was starting to burn intensely. “Oh hush you big lizard, I know you!” She said with a chime in her voice, not the least bit intimidated by the dragon. She had dealt with it many times before and while it was a giant pain in the ass it wasn’t something that struck fear in her anymore.

Stopping her struggling on Tau’s back the second the thud resonated around them both the girls seemed to redirect their minds to the fight now breaking out between the two resident boneheads. She realized Tau’s perplexed body language even as she continued to try to get her off and voiced her thoughts as the wrestling match between the two continued. “I think the two of them are locked in some kind of mating ritual. I wonder who will take top and who will be on the bottom afterward.

Seeing the newcomer approaching she was about to call out, raising a hand up from Tau’s back but was interrupted as Tau began to thrash more as the dragon’s flames increased. “FINE!” She shouted but didn’t seem to move at all. The blast of garbled Fae talk invaded Lilly’s ears before she felt a buildup of static. Her ears stood up as she realized what was about to happen but didn’t have time to fully adapt.

The blast of energy into her core made her insides scream but her body shuddered in a weird form of pleasure. “Oh, gods that felt amazing!” She said letting go of Tau now. Her body absorbed the energy and immediately converted it for use with her body. Her hair was standing up straight and she was sparking slightly, even if it wasn’t that strong it seemed to be jumping across her fingers before fully dissipating. “You need to shock me more often Tau.” Lilly said with a slight blush.

Leaving Tau and the overgrown gecko behind she sauntered her way towards the two newcomers and realized that one of them smelled at least partially like Tau. “Ooooo, another Fae!” Lilly said, barely controlling herself. Though before she had a chance to jump them as well she realized the fight between Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum was over and the outcome was known.

WOOOO! Skoll is on top and Gav gets to be the bottom! I hope you two enjoy it!” Lilly shouted as a whistling picked up overhead. Her ears twitched and began moving like two doppler radar dishes before her eyes locked onto the object coming quite a bit before Gav pulled Skoll out of the way. Her chaotic nature was less inclined to let them know something was coming and seemed to relish in the coming chaos. Though Gav noticed and pulled Dog Boi out of the way just in time. Letting out an exasperated sigh she tracked the ball with her eyes as it continued to fly. “Look doggie! Its a ball!” Lilly shouted to Skoll as Gav took off after it.

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Taigakitt Taigakitt Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Agnes Fairhair
Mentions: - | Interactions: Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul (Midori), Sybil Sybil (Adra)
agnes.jpg
Agnes had paused, rolling back the shoulder belonging to her swinging arm. That was by no means strenuous to her, just a force of habit she had seen other baseball players adopt after a swing. Though, perhaps not at all. She was beginning to think that was something she made up than having witnessed such a gesture in games. She wasn’t sure what was going to come next in their little test, if Midori was going to announce some sort of incredible compatibility between them, but Adra cheered, engaging in a slow clap of their performance.

Agnes would have answered her but Midori, once more, beat them to the punch on that matter. He addressed Adra directly, looking to her with this sudden, amplified smirk on his lips. He eventually turned back to the Fairhair though, finally revealing what he had coaxed her out here for. “I believe you do,” Agnes murmured. Should she have been made to wait any longer, she would have really lost her patience then.

She waited, watching a teal-green flash in front of her eyes. If he was going to show off one of the weapons forms he already possessed, then the woman really would have considered a waste of her already stretched time. She knew what kind of weapon he was, and she already had her doubts about the compatibility. She could walk, but she’d be learning to run all over again with a new weapon.

Agnes braced herself for the lightning that practically blitzed towards her…only, to find something completely different in front of her. At first, she thought it was some illusion or trick of the eye. It had to be. There was no way it was possible. Though, upon looking more at the weapon in front of her, she knew it couldn’t have been impossible.

A bident.

Of course, a weapon from a family of weapons that she had intimate dealings with. She had dealt with three in the past, of course. Not exactly bidents, but close enough to it to know what she was getting into. Agnes was quite obviously surprised at the transformation. She hadn’t expected it, and she guessed Adra certainly hadn’t expected it too. She did look over to her to gauge some sort of reaction, though, did return it to Midori again.

Agnes took a step closer, looking over his weapon form and taking in the details of it. No illusion, no trick of the mind. A fully formed bident. But she didn’t know how that was possible in so little time. It should have taken far more time than just a few days to develop such a form, never mind an entirely new one. “No wonder you made a big deal out of it all, Midori…”

Without so much as asking, Agnes took hold of the weaponised Midori, pulling the bident out of the ground where it made its home. She turned him over in her hands, tried to envision herself fighting with the weapon. Hell, she held him up to get more of a look at him.

Of course, Agnes was impressed. She’d give him that, at the very least. The longer she looked at the bident form, the longer she held it in both hands, one hand, the more it should have fit and felt right to her.

Agnes did let out a breath, one that had seemed like she had trapped it inside her for a long time. Then, she embedded the bident back into the ground again. She spoke.

“You put a lot of work into this. I am impressed. How you managed to do it, I don’t know. Especially pertaining to a weapon I usually use…” That, was the most curious part to her. This had been planned, though, for how long, she wondered. It was surprising to her, especially, since the two barely exchanged very few words on their excursion to that forest.

There was a ‘but’, though. There always was a ‘but’.

“You’ll both know,”
she addressed Adra in this vein too, “about my past…transgressions with my other partners.” Agnes knew they both knew. It flew around the academy and into the ears of anyone working as an agent and no doubt both came up in whatever research they must have conducted on her. She was astute to know that much. Anyone would have, she guessed, if they wanted to approach her like they did. “The DWMA have taken all three cases very seriously. If I’m to make it through this programme, and ever return to the field as a trusted agent…well, it’ll involve scrutiny from different parties over potential partners.” She looked to both Midori and Adra. “So, you’ll understand that comes with me being selective.”

It wasn’t a lie at all. The DWMA had given her this second…well…fourth chance, not to fuck things up for herself. Though, going through three partners gives you a reputation among students and higher-ups. She would have been naïve to think previously, and she knew rightly now, that the DWMA wouldn’t just let her have her pick without plenty of evidence a new partnership would work.

Look how the last three she personally had chosen worked out.

• tumblr_oqfuyjzsXb1wq81dmo2_1280.png
    Casting Families: Elemental, Familiar, Enchantment
    Tristan: Healthy, Active -> Inactive
    Tsukino: Healthy, Inactive -> Active

Interactions:
    Vega ( Elenion Aura Elenion Aura )
    Mention Tags:
    Gav ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ) Skoll ( Taigakitt Taigakitt ) Lily ( Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider )
    ~ Chrona Memorial Park ~
    Senna || Tau's CS File

Tristan seemed to hone in his annoyance at Lily. She didn’t blame him at all; her familiars had been with her for many many years. Tristan probably felt just as angry being there when it happened. She could still remember the anger that echoed back and forth between the two that day. She’d never resonated so well with her familiars before then when she felt the white hot anger of that day seeing Psi mutilated.

Lily could keep shrugging off their threat, she was only protected by the circumstances right now. Tau could bide her time. Even if her magic only seemed to give the freak pleasure there were far more personal ways to attack someone than just with a bolt. If she hadn’t already been denied the chance to pair with a weapon three times prior she’d go bother some of them now in an attempt to gut the woman. Luckily she managed to fuck off with enough distractions and she could go back to being uninterrupted.

To say she wasn’t interested in the fight before her would be a dirty lie. For one it was rude that Gav came in and stole who she was talking to while the annoyance that was Lily was sicced on her, but then when wasn’t Gav rude? The man seemed to not know his place half of his life so she could hardly expect more. Secondly, the manner of fighting style this Skoll had was widely intriguing. She’d wondered if he were a Meister or Weapon or Caster.

She did a jump back as Skoll sent Gav flying past them seeing an even more interesting sight. The fae she’d been intent on interacting with once Lily released her, before Lily went to harass them too, was now glaring her down. She responded with a furrowing of her brow, narrowing of her eyes and smirk. Oh would this not be the only tango then?

She rose a hand to Glyph changed Tristan away as she saw him turn to look where her eyes followed. Instead Tsukiko now stood in his place in her shifted form. She twirled to face this half-fae taking a step forwards. As the battle behind her seemed to be slowing down.

“Did you want to dance a duet as well? You’re a Polemos Fae are you not? It’s nice to meet you. I'm Alekto Flores of the Psyos of Volgeia. Tau will work just as fine though.”

She was ready to play. She hadn’t had a Fae fire fight in ages. While she would have taken a stance the whipping sound took her attention as she turn to face the ball that whipped just behind her. Well now who threw that? She heard Lily try to edge on the Wolf and merely ignored whatever they planned to add into their game looking back at the Fae again waiting for a proper introduction as her excitement took the form of magic wisping off of her skin as her markings glowed bright swirling along her skin.

• Gav | Chrona Park

ERC9BSUWAAA_qWv

The thought occured to Gav, as he closed the gap, body a literal blur to the normal eyes; looking like he was jogging quickly to the trained eyes; like a car speeding down the street- heard but not clearly seen. It occured to Gav that he really didn't want to see this park get damaged in any way that might turn media attention back to them. Not just him specifically, but this whole group and even those outside it. It was a strange personal realization.

The baseball that was charged with supernatural energy and flying past the ground at incredible speed, past the group, over the heads of people in the park- chased down by Gav- was actually harmless in a technical sense. It would severely hurt someone if it crossed paths with a regular person- while Gav knew someone like Skoll or the Vampire or any Inhuman really except perhaps Tau and Lily, could take a hit like this with a bump- a regular person could get a coma from being hit like this or suffer lifelong damage. That was one reason Gav moved, to ensure it didn't cross people's paths.

As he ran, Gav couldn't help but recall a lecture he had received once about how he misused his powers. It had been in Gamma, back when he was with Kevin, his first Partner. He had damaged someone's car by ripping the metal bumper off the back as a makeshift baseball bat to smash a Tainted towards a teammate; A Caster who was a skilled sharp shooter in long range. He recalled getting yelled at for grossly using his strength to damage property that was not just not his, but it was a situation he could have easily avoided had he used Kevin like he was supposed to, instead of running off ahead of himself and trying to handle things on his own like he knew everything. That cockiness of his showing more and more back then.

This situation brought that memory back, except he was older now. He wasn't fourteen, he wasn't as cocky- he felt- and he was chasing a ball instead of a serial killer. Plus he had no Partner. In fact when he chanced a glance back he saw most of the others just standing there in surprise or glancing back in confusion and with his heightened perception at the moment he could see no one moving to help him out or any of the currently clueless civilians.

"Fucking morons," he turned his attention back to the situation at hand. "and they wonder why I chew people out for being stupid idiots."

In a world where people had powers, was a world where exposure to such powers also brought natural dangers and this right here was a good example of just why DWMA had historically kept itself on the down low and still did in most cases. Damages came when supernaturally gifted beings fought, or supernatural happened, it was inevitable.

The sound of two different tunes mingling brought Gav out of that process, he could feel two different wavelengths intermingling with the ball. Two wavelengths that were familiar, increasing the power of the ball slightly, its speed being the real problem. The issue was if that thing hit the ground it could do all kinds of damage. If it bounced it would be like a bouncing miniature wrecking ball. Every time it hit the ground or anything it could crack it. Worse if it hit someone or any property. The park might get closed for reconstruction for a few days- incidents like this were easy to fix nowadays thanks to the adoption of magic in society today-- but still.

Still.

Gav felt he couldn't let that happen. Not just to spare anymore bad cred towards DWMA- because seriously, if people playing baseball could fuck up a day at the park for everyone then maybe Shihan really did have a point-- but no, that didn't matter to him. He didn't want some stupid game between two people ruining Chrona's Park. Emphasis on Chrona's. The only half-witch that he felt would ever understand what it was like to be in his shoes because in a lot of ways- while he was lucky to have never had a mother like Medusa Gorgon, he could never say childhood or growing up among the Phoenix's was a walk in the park. To Gav, Chrona was the only person in the world that understood him- and they had never even met. All he knew of Chrona came from history and that one time Maka Evans herself had come to DWMA for annual talk presentation and took questions from the latest crowd of new recruits in EAT. He'd asked her what Chrona was like.

People began running out of the way as Gav and ball reached the more open park fields, some yelling at everyone to clear a path.

In that moment, as Gav sped up and began pulling in front of the ball, running backwards at the same speed, keeping just a couple inches away, Gav realized a new role model in his life. Maka's words on that stage replaying in his head.

"They were scared of so much, doing the right thing to please others or doing the right thing to receive the adoration they always craved. Chrona Gorgon and to some degrees, Ragnarok also, in my opinion from my time with them- were scared and lost. They did so many things wrong I wish I could go back in time to rewrite to help them. But in the end--"

Gav put on the breaks- his hands made contact with the vibrating charged ball, there was an explosion of sound and wind that briefly forced eyes to be shut. The wind travelled all the way to the others, even jostling Tau's light just a little by the unexpected gust.

All Gav could hear despite the ringing in his ears were Maka's words. The energy made contact with his skin, the force that hit him surprised him because it was far greater than he had expected. His arms buckled and he pushed back as hard as he could, relying on natural strength and only a little of his wavelength just as he had been doing with most of his fight with Skoll.

"--I was proud to call them my friends in the end. Because they did the right thing that, in my personal opinion, showed they still had good in them despite all the abuse and darkness that had blinded them to light. Yes, Chrona Gorgon and their partner are criminals. They killed too many, broke too many rules in too many countries for us to wipe that stain away. But when we fought in that dimension against the Kishin Army- Chrona did the right thing that not enough people remember. No one will ever change my mind on that. And that's what mattered, that's why we're all here. To do some good in the world no matter what you do in the future. From the smallest act to the largest venture. There'd always a chance to try and redeem yourself by doing a small good.

And if you ask me- Chrona was the Wild Card that helped us win against the Kishin. If it weren't for them, well- the world today would be very different."

Gav stopped- for one second, and then the ball hit his waiting hands and he was sent effortlessly backwards as if he were standing on ice.

"HRP! FUUUUUUUUUUU--" was the only thing people could hear zoom by. One kid laughed, shock fading and elbowed his friend.

Heh, he said Fu--

"UUUCK!" He grit through clenched teeth. That shit hurt more than he had thought it would. The ache in his palms were already present and he hadn't even held the ball for a minute yet.

Wait! Is that...that is Agnes I'm hearing....and Midori? Did they-- doesn't matter. Deal with this first.

And deal with it he would.

People seeing the ball of energy streak by, turned to watch as Gav grit his teeth. It was honestly surprising him here. The volume told him how much was being used and right now he was honestly a bit surprised that even at a volume rate which feel in the low 20s, he was having a bit of trouble when he expected this to be an easy catch and hold.

Stuck in a pushing position, Gav tried to adjust balance, bleed off more speed than he was currently doing. Ended up losing his grip but only after instinct and reflexes kicked in as he quickly reflected the ball off his forearm as it grazed it and sent it bouncing higher into the air.

Pushed to his rump, he scowled. A bead of sweat forming on his brow as he slid to a halt and quickly got up.

Compatibility he grimaced. Damnit.

A Meister-Weapon Compatibility meant that the two energies were strengthening each other. The Weapon empowered the Meister, the Meister fed back energy into the Weapon which in turn gave subtle strength to a Weapon's abilities and the cycle continues except right now this wasn't much. The link wasn't that strong. That probably explained why he could hear the volume was low but the pitch told him that this wasn't two energies fighting each other, it was two sounds almost blending together. There were many notes missed clearly, that he could tell but still- he didn't like this.

He'd never gone up against a duet alone. Never had to.

"Breaking boundaries I guess" he said with resignation. At this point Gav didn't expect the others to catch up or catch on, besides even if they did the only ones that could help him were Weapons. He didn't know about the Vampire but she didn't look like a Dhampir, so he doubted there was anything she could do but get in his way. All he needed to do was beat the thing before it went outside park boundaries and entered the city where things were going to get more dangerous.

The charged baseball slammed into a tree trunk, shaking the whole tree, a loud crunch sounding as it bounced off it, shattering hard bark, a burn mark leaving it as it flew off in another direction and people cleared the area to watch as Gav chased after it.

Note: Am milking the drama here.

Effected by Wind: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic (Tau) Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider (Lily & Thalia) Taigakitt Taigakitt (Skoll) Elenion Aura Elenion Aura (Skoll)

Adrasteia Chandrice
"Whiplash"

The weapon rolled their eyes and groaned under her breath at the response Midori gave, thinking on how many more balls would the other weapon want to throw before they were sated. She hit the Damn thing, was that not enough? It was rather boring to just watch if it was only to repeat, no?

Well, it seems their hopes were answered... in all the worst ways. An imbalance was struck, something felt in the bottom of Whiplash’s heart as their eyes widened in surprise at the light. The feeling was almost a premonition of mere seconds behind the event, as their uneasy feeling was brought to the forefront by the sight of this revelation. An assassin weapon.... completely reinventing itself into a whole new classification. It breached across the divide that constrained so many. No... he already had done so.

Ranged Bow. Assassin Blades. Now a weapon with more range than the blades meant for sturdier long form combat with strength.

And there was Adrasteia, her heart cracking. The expression on her face when Agnes would check her was shock and despair, a creature falling into themselves mentally. The eyes had narrowed, the jaw clenching as her fists rested on her knees quietly.

....H...H-He cheated.....

She cried that mental note out weakly, her breathe stolen. She thought they were on even misshapen ground... but Midori had reshaped themself to make their footing even. She looked down in the moments there was silence in the air, letting out a strained breath.

It isn’t fair.

What was? Was this situation not fair? Or was sanity bringing back the years of subjugation to a boisterous and verbal loud mouth partner demeaned her that she felt this discomfort? Which was it exactly?

She closed her eyes, taking a quiet shooken breath as she tried for once in a long while to calm herself. Her range of moods could vary so much and so quick that she very much knew if she didn’t handle this she might cry. It was just what came with the manic highs for her, devastating lows to be felt. It wasn’t until Agnes spoke up again to address both weapons did she snap out of the daze, though she kept her eyes closed as she listened.

Selective huh.... yeah.... I knew that going into this..... not like my rep can get worse.... but I lost... and we both know it....

The sting was harsh in their own self defeat, sitting up to open their eyes and lean into their dugout bench seat as their eyes settled on the meister and bident. The eyes were devoid of mania, almost normal as they just looked back. Restraint. Something the weapon would lose in the months or maybe weeks to come. As she regained her tongue she spoke as plainly as she could, the tone calm.

.... be as selective as you want, but I don’t think anyone here won’t be scrutinized on partnerships for the rest of our lives.... take anyone in this fucked program and it will Mark you with their stigma as well. Don’t worry about your peers, we all got our own shit. We aren’t new to disappointment from others.

Interactions: Arcanist Arcanist Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

code by RI.a

Mv3Qgdc.png

MidoriHoshi

"The Shade"

Species Death Golem
Rank One-Star Elite

Mission Redemption
Status Elated

After being embed back into the ground, Midori and his weapon form did not last long. Not for any manner of dramatic flair, either. For that brief moment he was held by Agnes, the very touch of a compatible Meister eased the difficulty of maintaining the new form. Once that touch was lost, so was the stability that came with it. He reverted back because he had no other option aside from transforming into either of his other forms which would have been pointless.

Reverting back was unlike other transformations, too. This new, imperfect form while impress to Agnes was painful to Midori. When he reformed, he was not standing. His body trembled from the ache from his left arm, a tremor that shot down to his very bone. If not for the bandages over his pale skin, one could see even the involuntary twitches in his muscles. This happened every time he had to revert back to his human form after his Bident. As Agnes went on explaining her stance on partnership, Midori could do little more than breath heavy and wince as the pain radiated through his body. It was dulling, but not quick enough.

Agnes made her point. Adra made hers. Midori just waited, thinking about the valid points being made and relaxing as the pain itself subsided. But, it was necessary as each subsequent transformation worked to make the next just that bit more stable.

He did not stand. Not yet. He just exhaled deeply and spoke. "I disagree... not with the point that partnership should be.. selective, he said, his words clearly strained but not inaudible. "This program is meant to be the last chance for most of us.. this program is full of misfits and broken souls. For two souls to speak, they have to understand each other," he continued on, his words shaky, but louder than before. He breathed in deeply, looking up to Agnes specifically with his sharp eyes and focusing on overcoming his current situation. "A normal soul might not ever understand what any of us have been through and I think asking one to would set yourself up for failure," he said with the strength and normal confidence in his tone returning.

With that, he stood up, still shaky, but clearly more composed. "You can find weapons that have perfected their form. You can find them without a reputation, too. No stigma, no history. Outside of this program, though, I don't think you'll find one that will appreciate being accepted for who they are quite the same," he added, holding still and clenching his left arm with his right. His eyes then darted over to Adra, seeing her calm but hardly believing it. "And, I don't think that just applies to me," he said, quite pointedly.

"Your turn to pitch, if you still want," he then added, quickly shifting the tone and direction of the conversation. He was still hardly the same, though. Drained, in pain, and outside of the environment that helped him bounce back every time he made the transformation. Without question, it took its toll on him. This one transformation left him worse than ten rounds with Gav in octagon with no weapons.

Skoll & Lilly
Collab with: Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

rECaslu2rjPDprvUwF-dbbZcJ8JIPCX92XCDRUIn6lcuUwchNjJ6GepljJcX--k_GUcTUwFOfBaJAlKTBRwKVhxr5YhLWVOMux5SkfYK2CDttAJYGEnwPw_x3ntTsoFc9KHCBEcc
Technically, Gav admitted Skoll’s greatness by saying “yeah, yeah.” Anyone that could read wolf body language would be able to tell that Skoll’s ego was definitely fanned, his chest puffed up.

Hey!” When tugged forward, Skoll almost pulled him into a headlock for taking a cheap shot, but then that never happened, and Skoll found himself switching places with Gav, who was concerned about a damn ball.

Then that ball whizzed by where his head had been. An ear flicked back and he cleared his throat. “Oh, shit.

The scent on the ball from way back wouldn’t have told him the speed in which it was travelling, and he may have misunderstood just how deadly that ball could get.

Skoll’s tail flicked just as he heard the cat’s taunt, but his feet were already leaving the earth to proceed and look like an idiot dog rather than a wolf. He barked in her direction, “NOT A DOG!” as he zoomed after Gav and the ball.

Seeing Skoll beginning to pivot Lilly thought about following along but saw an ample opportunity to one again get a free ride and entertainment. Jumping towards him just as he began to move she changed into her cat form. Paws fully outstretched, she landed on his back with a light thud before her claws dug into his back. She braced herself on him as he took off, slowly beginning to claw her way up his back so she could peek her head up and over his shoulder.

Feeling the new weight on his back, he glanced back, his lips curled up into a snarl, “What? Can’t run by yourself, kitty?

Skoll could feel the claws come out again as she climbed up farther to get a better look over his shoulder. “No, plus it's all fluffy back here and kinda comfortable.” She added on before pointing with a paw towards the ball “Don’t pay attention to me, get the ball.” She chided out trying to get him to focus.

Skoll grumbled, but dropped the conversation for now. Gav was definitely faster than Skoll, but he wasn’t about to admit it. The guy had a head start. Looking at the trajectory, he figured that trying to chase from behind may not be the best way to get the ball, so he took a hard leap ahead, running along on all fours where he felt the ball could fall, so Gav hadn’t seen them. Just as he could see the ball again was when he watched Gav catch it.

Skidding to a stop as claw marks were left, he figured that was the end of it.

Nope. It wasn’t. In fact, it bounced off Gav’s arm and into a tree. The chase was back on, and now he definitely wanted to be the one to grab it and not lose it.

“Yes! He missed it! This is your moment, you can catch the ball like I know you want to. NO! You need this right now!” Lilly spoke up, trying to be inspirational. “You are going to get that ball and you will then do whatever the hell it is you dogs-” “wolf-” “-do to them cause I have no idea. We cats don’t do balls unless its guys balls of course but even then its kinda hit or miss. Either way! You need it!” She shouted trying to spur him into more action.

Skoll snorted, “Shut. Up!” Without warning, he lunged forward, covering plenty of distance, aiming to grab the ball in his hands. At wrapping his paws around the ball, he was taken by surprise. The ball heated underhand, burning flesh and fur, surprisingly tugging him forward. The ball slipped from his hands and caused them to crash land into a tuck and roll, Skoll uncaring about the cat clung to his back. It was her funeral to climb on him.

The sudden tuck and roll made her eyes go huge as she scuttled around and to his chest, just narrowly avoiding getting squished on the ground by his bulk. “HEY! You have a passenger back here you big bone head.” She said with a hiss before scurrying back out and onto his back. “KNOW WHAT! Just for that I may go for the ball myself from back here.” She said, a smug tone in her voice, once again climbing up to get a view over his shoulder.

Skoll scrambled to his feet, flailing open, burnt palms into the air. His regeneration would kick in soon so he wasn’t terribly bothered. His shift hurt worse than a simple burn. He reached back to grab her, “You want the ball? Go fucking get it!” He attempted throwing her off his back toward the hurling ball of doom. At that same moment, Gav shot past them in a blur.

Once grabbed Lilly’s claws sunk in deeper “Let go of me you big bully! I swear to god if you try to toss me I will reside in your room incessantly for two months!” She swore and cursed unwilling to let go of the free ride. Eventually she slipped out of his grasp and solidified her grasp on him “Now I am like a tick! Though I don’t drink blood.” She continued on. “Why would you want to toss a cute cat off anyway!”

Because you’re in the way!” Removing the cat-tick was proving impossible in the moment, feeling the claws dig harder. “I’ll keep bullying you if you dare try something like that!” referring to the pestering visits.

After an exasperated huff, he had to give up his attempted removal and continue the chase after the ball, only solidifying that he was a dog wolf at heart.
Mentions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Agnes Fairhair
Mentions: - | Interactions: Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul (Midori), Sybil Sybil (Adra)
agnes.jpg
Misfits and broken souls. That was what she didn’t want to be. She wanted to get through this programme, at least earn back a smidgen of respect, so that the wider Fairhair circle didn’t regard her with disgust. It was a social hellscape, and she didn’t need that. She didn’t want that. But she was tarnished with the same brush that everyone else in this programme had gotten on their backs, and she had to deal with it.

But privately, she did not deal with it very well. Even now, she did not deal with it as optimistically as she hoped.

Agnes took in a sharp breath, looking to Adra. She looked like a puppy that had been kicked, probably kicked as far as she sent that baseball flying. She couldn’t blame her. Perhaps she would have felt the same in her position.

Still, again, which she loathed to admit, that didn’t make her much different than the rest of her peers on this programme.

Their words about having a potential partner’s stigma blotting her was something she never thought about. It wasn’t as if her name couldn’t have been dragged through the mud further anyway, but it only gave her more thought to seemingly impossible expectations hanging off her shoulders.

She just couldn’t win, could she?

“I got my own shit too,” Agnes said, teeth threatening to grind, though, she held that back. “I’ve disappointed plenty of people for years too, so I know all too well how that feels.” It was becoming apparent to her, personally, that the few days of rest she had, weren’t so restful at all. Too much thinking, it seemed. All she could think was how she couldn’t give a shit what anyone lesser of her family thought of her. That was the only thing that mattered to her.

It was the only thing that drove her.

The grandiose speeches, the talks about souls and compatibilities and understanding should have impressed her, rile her up to pick a partner and open some new chapter in her life, and yet, it just irritated her. She could appreciate the work Midori could put in – and hell, it must have been a lot, if he was struggling to breathe and even stand up, as she noticed during this whole situation – and she could also understand how Adra squared up as a weapon in her own right. Yet, the first day back, and with the programme, and the talks, and just about everything else--

Agnes was cracking, just a little. But she wasn’t going to do it here.

“No need,” Agnes finally spoke up, looking between the two. “And not because I’ve made a decision or I’m ruling anyone out. Pitches,” God, this was all it had been, or no, I’m not making hard and fast decisions in the moment or so early on in this programme.” Which, really, we should all be at. Right now. She had been tempted to add that, but she felt in some ways she had been cutting enough with her words already.

Selfish? Yes. Agnes always knew though, deeply, that she was. Even now.

Adrasteia Chandrice
"Whiplash"

Selfish. If only the weapon could have heard those inner judgements of the Meister, she might have been able to chide in. Selfish is what Adrasteia expected from every Meister. A person that used others to take credit for things. Naturally selfish.... and yet she wouldn’t have forgotten the decision to spare the weapon from a worse off fate and rescue on that damnable island. No matter how many hours she spent going over that event, she cannot perceive a reasonable argument for how it benefited Agnes. Unreasonable. It was logically flawed. History showed that Adrasteia would come to ruin what she touched, so why would such an uptight girl with her family name bearing down on her take such an action that could easily bite her later on? Surely Agnes thought of that possibility....

Midori was a surprise... one after the other with that one. Unpredictable, hot-headed, reckless. All things the whip weapon could say they have themselves been called, but that wasn’t the point. The more she thought she knew how the chips would fall the more she felt she lost.

So why care? Why care about such an illogical and uncaring world? Where all the games seemed rigged and without benefit in the end? What was there to hold on? People asked her for ages why she never reported her strange behaviors when she was very well informed on the dangers of madness in her time in school. They asked why she refused and fought with her wavelength against the select few medical professionals using similar healing wavelengths to the Surgeon. Her teachers asked what was wrong with her. Her parents disowned the girl she became, advocating for rehabilitation.

None of them understood. None of them could see it, what lays amidst the mountains of treacherous terrain that was madness. A gem. A gem of untapped potential and freedom. Freedom from restraint, personal weakness, mental boundaries. Freedom of the soul. Her mind and body could be free for once truly, and she could become as powerful as she needed to maintain this freedom. What was there to rehabilitate? To contain? To purge? They were afraid, afraid of something unknown and strong.

Ignorance....
Ignorance. Madness was the solution to a stagnant system.

The weapon stood up, taking a deep breath and maintaining their calm face shielding the anguish, jealousy, and anger. She knew they were being watched... and for the first time in a long time she truly believed the people in front of her didn’t deserve that. They didn’t deserve to be torn at. Maybe it was her madness being cut back like a weed growing rampant and now cut before the roots, but she decided something selfless and to be civil. Besides, Agnes may have a clear winner but the fighter in Adrasteia took the lack of a decision made as a sign she would only have to be fiercer from now on.

I think we better head there, she doesn’t want to be pitched to and I can’t throw like you or any of you strong kids. Not my forte. Wouldn’t be fun anyways, I would only throw curveballs.” Appropriate, an assassin making a Meister keep guessing how to maneuver. Unpredictable impact and trick of the eye, something a professional whip weapon user would be all to familiar with. No fun for a non-assassin. Hell, it might have damned her own selection.

Can... one of you lead? I am... feeling some residual effects from shit from the island. Got a headache... please?” A lie, but believable enough as she just didn’t want to be seen much. She was fighting her emotions internally, trying to be decent. Death knows, if she was trying to work this out she might make some faces that would give it away, and she wanted them ahead to miss those faces.

This restraint...Something that combat and stress would only reduce in the future once more as her madness would sprout again.

A deadly adversary, but unlike the cowards of the school I will break the mold.... I just need to overcome myself and my struggles...

Interactions: Arcanist Arcanist Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

code by RI.a

Mv3Qgdc.png

MidoriHoshi

"The Shade"

Species Death Golem
Rank One-Star Elite

Mission Redemption
Status Elated

People always getting upset. A good thing, a bad thing. Midori thought for a moment earlier about the case he made. He then had a realization. He didn't make that statement for Agnes or to convince her to be his partner. He did it because he was annoyed at Adra. He did it because she was over there pouting because the selfish little fuck couldn't compute in her petty little brain that something that might just upset her could be good for others. He mulled it over as he listened to Agnes vent off her steam. Adra and her entire comment earlier was nothing more than a glorified mother fucking guilt trip. And, quite plainly, Midori wasn't having it. He didn't feel guilt. She was being a petulant child just like always and willing to ruin everything around her if it wasn't what she wanted.

This was his new mindset. This was the new perspective he had. Agnes had a point and it was the most beautiful one he heard. Because it seemed she didn't realize neither of them had actually asked her to make a damn decision. He only asked her to come here to see something of interest; his new form, which clearly interested her. Everything else she said was an assumption. As for Adra and whatever games she was playing with her not-feeling-well attitude were wasted on Midori. He saw through it or so he thought he did.

He sighed. Another deep inhale, another deep exhale. "I didn't ask you to be my partner, Agnes," he said aloud, quite plainly. "I won't waste breath on justifying this experiment because we know why I did it," he added, avoiding the whole argument that might ensue about what was implied. "You know now you have an option, but I applied no pressure to make it. I never once mentioned pairing," he explained, reiterating the central point he was making.

"You need to simmer the fuck down and take a hard look at what actually happened here when your head is a bit more clear," he told Agnes. He looked over at Adra for a moment, but just shook his head. He thought he had words for her, but he didn't. Everything that he could have said would have just been from a dark, hateful place and knew no good would come of it.

"As for me, I'll make it on my own for now. See you there," he finally said with a slight shift in tone. A more sullen one, maybe, or maybe just less energetic. It was hard to tell given his overall tone was much less lively due to the condition of his transformation. Either way, what was clear is he wasn't sticking around for a fight. His hands slid in his pockets, his backed turn to them, and he started off at a leisurely pace in the direction of the Chrona Memorial Park. No dramatic exit, no real harsh words. Just walking away.

Last edited:

thumb-1920-1119316.jpg
Vega Arias — The Brawler

Vega cocked an eyebrow at the itty-bitty kitty witch, and smirked at her. He wasn’t about to say no to all of that. Although, it would have to wait, he reminded himself, as he set his mind on the task at hand: namely, hand out free ass-whoopings to any and all uppity full-bloods who thought they could get away with looking down on him. Something about a baseball momentarily pulled at his attention, but he was just as quick to banish it from the forefront of his mind.

“Did you want to dance a duet as well? You’re a Polemos Fae are you not? It’s nice to meet you. I'm Alekto Flores of the Psyos of Volgeia. Tau will work just as fine though.”

The corner of his mouth quirked, twitching as it threatened to spread into an all-out snarl. Typical full-blood. Arrogant. Pompous. Asshole! Wild Fae magic pooled in the pit of his belly, begging for release. He stepped toward her, this Fae named Tau, and his eyes screamed fury, though his lips were still. He'd let his fists do the talking. His fists! That's right. He'd been meaning to work on his Autonomous Art, after all. He flicked out his arm, and along the edges of his knuckles sprouted the beginnings of something--golden and jagged, his Weapon Form manifested partially.

He reared back, cocking his left fist behind his ear, before letting loose a punch, from the tip of which burst a surge of violent golden energy--be it Fae Magic or Soul Power, he couldn't say--which tore up the space of air that separated Vega's fist from the other Fae's face.

Tags: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic (Tau)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back