• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Adrasteia Chandrice
“Whiplash”

As Adrasteia fell, the claw passed by her legs from the angered lizard, her timing a bit cut close as she cursed in the back of her mind at the reptile’s physical capabilities and speed.

Damn these guys have the moves! Swift!

Her lack of a tug was a blessing in disguise in a way, the speed the boy might have gone would have possibly torn her shoulder out. She may be somewhat strong and flexible, but that kind of unmitigated force on her could still injure her!....
And yet? She did not like this current situation. A bridal carry? Much like her nickname hinted, her mood swapped from pure excitement to silent but visible scorn. Hell, she almost resisted and pushed herself out of the contact before she felt the energy forming inside him. He was capable of high speeds, she knew this, but he was pushing something... and that made the chain whip just buckle down in the grip.

And then they MOVED. The speed blew the hair back, her bells with the emblem of Death’s face rattling and messing her hair up in general. The abrupt stop did not help, sending this weapon flying through the air a bit and this other girl she hadn’t even noticed was with them!

At least being a lobbed object proved to be a minor inconvenience, much preferable to the lizards which were likely going to be on their tail soon. Adrasteia simply fully transformed into her full chain whip weapon form, becoming almost a bola as she rocketed through the air swinging until finally colliding with a tree and wrapping around the trunk before sliding down it harmlessly.

Now that I am at 0 FUCKING Gs...

The weapon transformed back completely, her transformations as always being nearly instantaneous after her extensive practice, the girl with the long purple braid simply standing near the tree with a hand on it to lean as she watched the laid out boy and the girl he brought and tossed.

Well, that was shit, hot shit. Didn’t think I would be getting a blast from the most powerful hairdryer today but here we are....As she looked about to the injured runner, her eyes fell on the newcomer that seemingly had caught up. Listening to the conversations leaned the weapon to assume a few things, mostly that all these kids ran in similar groups. Sure she heard stuff around the school, but before being committed to the mental ward she was always one to keep her nose out of gossip. Quiet, passive, and respectful. A perfect weapon to some, but a facade no matter how perfect... at least that is what Adrasteia thought.

Well advice given was priceless surely, but be sure to remember that we are still probably being pursued. In fact, I doubt they will take a break. If we want to camp? Better keep walking at the very least, or else you won’t be resting at all tonight. Gotta charge that one pump chump, it might be short-lived but it’s fucking useful.

Interactions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

code by RI.a

REMI

2020-06-07 01_45_00-Fandom - Madness _ CS Guide _ RpNation.png

"Oh I agree"

The newcomer suddenly jumped in to the conversation, waving her hands in a lazy manner to greet them.

"But we shouldn't worry about it too much, sensing my surroundings is kind of my specialty, I guess?"

If one would take a look at her, she was a regular girl, with an innocent smile despite the situation they were in. Not a single trace of a bullet or a wound could be seen on her clothes or body.

"But I was able to make it this far thanks to you"

She wasn't lying, direct confrontation wasn't her forte, and without a weapon her chances of survival were slim, escaping was her first and only idea, but with that many targets surrounding her, it would have been too difficult to make it through. As the attention of most of them were directed at the pack leader's small confrontation, she was able to shake them off as soon as the bullets fired in their direction.

"You may call me Remi"

She slowly approached them, wearing her signature smile. The small ray of lights shining in that area would reveal other features of her body to the group, in particular the numerous eye bags in contrast to her smile, and a faint trace of crimson in her pupils.

Interactions:
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Sybil Sybil

Attachments

• 2020-06-07 01_45_00-Fandom - Madness _ CS Guide _ RpNation.png
    208 KB · Views: 0
Vanya | Gaea Glade

A2C6886B-99F1-40DE-BA06-650D0D9A7D31.jpeg

Mild annoyance. That was all Vanya felt as she stepped off the plane, wondering why she even had to be here. Thinking about it, she shouldn't be here. The mission was a success, after all, and the people of the former village were kept relatively unharmed. The results spoke for themselves, the ends justified the means, yada yada. Really, the higher ups at DWMA were just being way too strict about everything.

The ungodly instructions she received still fresh on her mind, the sight of yet another letter ticked her off. "Sorry man, but you ain't my type. Maybe give your poems to something in your league. A flounder, for instance." She said offhandedly, even as she accepted the letter from the fishy man. Once she got her hands on the Blip, she tested out every feature she could think of before moving on. It wasn't negligence that earned her place in the program.

Almost immediately after she set off, she deviated from the main path. The warnings did little to dissuade her. On the contrary, it only served as encouragement for her to keep on going, out of spite. Besides satisfying some holograms, there was simply no good reason not to take the shortcut. Only losers would do that.

With her natural speed, she could easily blitz her way straight to the destination, but she chose to take her time instead. They wouldn't have brought the elites here for a simple lecture. While she didn't notice any traps or the like, she was still wary. Even with the time limit, this felt way too easy. There had to be something more. Ah, I hope I didn't jinx it. All the more reason to conserve her energy.

Vanya was fashionably late to the party, arriving just a few minutes before the timer ran out. Without any shame or hesitation, she raised her hand as Dantas had asked. Then, in a remarkable feat of shapeshifting, transformed her hand into a bird for his viewing pleasure.

As it turns out, she did jinx it. There were now giant lizards on all sides, and a few of the others were already fleeing the area. Vanya couldn’t help but feel disappointed in her peers. Running away like fearful does with no knowledge of their opponent’s capabilities. If these lizards had any significant tracking or movement abilities, they’d discover that the hard way. Sticking together posed less risk. A wolf without a pack wouldn’t last long.

When there was a pause to the mayhem, and the elites present started to relocate, she wasted no time in following them. Being left behind with a bunch of oversized tardigrades was the last thing she wanted. It didn't take her long to catch up to the group of weirdos. She waited for the panda-eyed girl to finish before speaking up. "Don't let us down, then. According to this thing." She tapped the Blip on her waist. "Those lizards have some form of camouflage unless exposed to sun. Long as we're under the canopy, the trees have eyes." The best way to deal with stealth was to delete any possible cover from the area, but as DWMA didn't seem to agree, she chose not to bring that up.

Having said her piece, she scrutinized the other elites gathered here. One face in particular stood out to her, that of Gavril’s. A prime example of why having a pack was important. She could tell at a glance he'd used too much energy on that flashy escape. “Oi, little pup. Wanna piggyback ride?” She asked him, crouching down in front of him so he could climb on. “C'mon, cowboy. Giddy up."

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Sybil Sybil Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Asagi Asagi

Lillith 'Lilly' Pantera

Interactions:
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Asagi Asagi mewmilk mewmilk Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Sybil Sybil

The sudden lurch had taken Lilly entirely off guard, the sudden feeling of weightlessness combined with the hand of Gav grabbing somewhere less than ideal left Lilly reeling. Immediately she tried to pry herself loose but the speed at which they were going dazed her. "Sttttttooooooooppp!" Lilly cried out, the sensation to much for her senses to cope with all at once. The second they stopped and Lilly was released she stumbled around for a few moments. Falling onto her side she rolled onto her back and stared up at the sky "Please dont do that unless I explicitly tell you to do so, but thank you for getting me away from those creatures." Lilly blurted out through deep breaths. After a minute she heard Gav call her name making her sit up and look around. Turning over onto her stomach she looked at him before pushing herself up and onto her feet.

Bounding over to Gav she slid to his side as Vanya approached "If all goes well he should be fine, me on the other hand... well I may need a ride." Lilly admitted. Taking a deep breath she put her hands out before grabbing Gav at the back of the neck and placing her other hand on his stomach. Her avian eyes shifted back to their feline like nature as Lilly began to purr loudly, a dark aura began to envelop her before moving down and along her hands. The energy surged and poured through her and into Gav. Over the following few seconds those watching would see his veins turn a murky black before his wounds began to stitch themselves up, closing and finally disappearing. Pouring her own energy into him would help him replenish his energy reserves, but in doing so Lilly felt her hearts pound in her chest.

Pulling her hands back the energy began to recede from his veins before funneling back into Lilly. Letting out a gasp she slowly began to slump to the sides before collapsing next to Gav. "I already had to mend my leg, that creature threw me pretty hard. Not expending myself " Propping herself up on her elbows she let out a sigh "I don't know how much use I am going to be until I eat, alot." Lilly made known "Though hopefully with Gav on his feet he can get us girls something to eat." Thinking on what Vanya said she looked over to her. "Though I am sure I will hear them all coming if they happen to try to close on us during the night. If need be I could even make my ears larger, I am sure I have enough energy left for atleast that."

Gav | Gaea Glade

EQqS5evUUAAZgKm

"One pump chump? Ha!" Gav chuckled, wagging a finger at her. "Good one. One pump chump, puhlease,hehehe. Anyway, yeah, I confer. I'll keep it on the down low Bells. And Remi," he nodded to the new introduction- eyes scanning her from top to bottom. His own eventually locking with her red. "It's nice to meet you." The Meister responded amicable, a smile of his own meeting the vampire's. "And think nothing of it- sucks to admit but if we're going to get out of here with all our limbs intact we're going to need to work as groups or some basic form of a team. Given what happened back on the Glade, well, at least I know we're all pretty good at adapting so far."

He would have said more but it was hearing her voice join into the conversation, that made Gav stop and let Vanya have her say. The moment he recognized the voice, Gav made it a point in his mind to let bygones be bygones. Wasn't the time or the place and if he had really changed from his shameful Gamma year he would just do what he'd been doing his whole life- take the punches life handed out to him.

Little pup, however. It made the smile widen and then become a chuckle.

After all, acting was a part of his training. Sure he acted like a classic jock most of the time, but playing off seamlessly in social situations was part of being a Ninja, just as much as being an assassin. Watching Vanya offer him help though, was enough to see that on some level- perhaps, she was trying to make up for the shit she'd put him through.

Bet you wouldn't have if you never came here in the first place though. Which in all honesty he had no reason to doubt. Not that it mattered at this time. There were more important things to channel his thoughts towards, and right now- that was Lily after hearing about her own injury.

"Thanks, I appreciate the offer," Gav responded looking in Vanya's direction as he said it- still smiling. "But I'm fine now thanks to Lily here." Punctuating the statement as he let the witch lean in close to rest her weight on him as she slumped. Glancing at her to make sure she hadn't actually passed out Gav leaned in and whispered: "It's still super weird how you have to purr to heal, y'know? But its super hot if I'm being honest with you my fuzzy-whuzzy-silly-Lily--"Smack.

"Anyway," Gav continued, ignoring the weight on him, his attention back to the others now that he was certain Lily wouldn't just pass out. "I might have a solution to what we do next."

Pulling out his Blip with the other hand he tapped it and aimed the map in a way that everyone could see the projection.

A very faint light green covered the spot the orange dot that was Gav stood at. The other darker spots surrounding him were made up of Midori, Adrasteia, Lily, Remi, and Vanya. Below them there was a river that fed through a section that led towards the Glade. The path Tau had come from. Further up ahead, going north past them and at least what looked a mile, there was a larger river and a lake connected not far from it.

"There." Gav stated and the Blip zoomed in on the area. There was a a cave system not far from the water channel and open space that lead into rolling hills just above the caves. "We go there. Round up the others first of course, if we can find everyone before night fall. The place has enough open space if a fight breaks out we should have an advantage. Lily since you're tired you can take my back or if you want, since Vanya was nice enough to offer to carry me, maybe she'll let you ride her back. This cowboy's already got a set of legs so I think I'm good if I take it easy."

Glancing at Vanya with a raised brow in question, not that his features were easy to see with the large headband, Gav asked: "you cool with that, babe?" Though if he were being honest with himself a part of him really couldn't deny the fact he almost wanted to shove her with his foot. Just looking at her brought back all those infuriating memories- even if she had eased off in Epsilon, was hard not to recall the added shit the half-werewolf had given him around the time Keg had--

--so it was either shove her gently enough for her to loose balance, or smack that ass of hers. Whichever pissed Vanya off more was fair game honestly and the longer he stared waiting for her response the more he felt the urge to establish his place as an aggressive 'little pup' if that was how she wanted to play it.

In retrospect however, to everyone else it would just look like he had insulted someone that had been trying to offer him some help. Which given the situation, couldn't be refuted.

"If you're not up to it," he stated after a second of waiting, "I'll take her myself." Crouching as he slipped forward in a single second, Gav had lifted Lily with ease, piggy-back style. "Make sure to wrap those legs of yours around me if I start running, ya hear? If we end up getting chased I'm gonna need you to hold on tight. " He told his passenger. "In the meantime- how you been Vanya?" He asked idly. Switching his Blip to camera Gav took a silent picture of Vanya, then glanced at it. Without a shift in his reaction he did the same to Lily, turned, aimed- took one of Adra, then Remi- aimed, and took one of Midori. Keeping the Blip tightly gripped in his hand after he'd taken all the pictures and switching it off he shifted Lily, and and clicked the Blip back to his waist. Moving Lily's leg slightly once it was on the strap so her thigh acted as a shield to his hip.

Mentions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul
Interactions: Asagi Asagi mewmilk mewmilk Sybil Sybil Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

Last edited:
Agnes Fairhair
Mentions: ??? ( Phayne Phayne + Elenion Aura Elenion Aura ) | Interactions: Septus ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper )

Something was wrong. Agnes knew it, although, she knew it was too late when Septus landed in front of of her. She dug her heels into the ground, coming to a halt, though, refused to wait around to watch a claw slash into her or be grabbed. She ducked to the left, feeling the sheer force slashing through the air by the claw, and watched two claws sink into the ground. No respite was found for Agnes, however, Septus pulled himself forward, the muscles in his arms tensing at the pull, his other two arms launching towards her even as she jumped back to put space between them.

Agnes would have to do more than just avoid an arm swinging reptile. Septus had closed in on her, forcing her backwards. Soon enough it would have her cornered or pinned up against a tree, a position she was wary of as she kept backing off in a desperation to avoid it. Septus was giving her little chance to react, to think. Another jab came, one that she managed to weave weave backwards from, but failed to notice the back arm swipe coming from quick from her right. She was caught in it, and the sheer force sent her flying and tumbling in the dirt. She groaned, but her body screamed for her to rise to her feet. She managed her hands and feet, for now.

On all fours, poised like she was about to run track, like she might as well have been in her morning training, she watched Septus turn, still on hind legs, no doubt about to make another pass at her again. Fleeing like a deer at the sound of cracking twigs was doing her no good. She had to stand her ground and fight. She glanced at the trees surrounding them, behind them, and that's when she resolved that she wasn't going to be the one with her back against a tree. Agnes inhaled deeply, gathering her energy once more, before making a dash at Septus. Once getting close enough, she raised her left leg, her heel jabbing at his side. One wave of vibration, not enough to push him back quite yet, but enough to disorientate that area in his body and set him off balance. She spun, and her foot came down, and shifting her body to face left, she raised her right leg and focusing her might into it, pushing through the kick and into his stomach with a much harder and more seismal force. With any luck, she would push Septus back and into that tree. It wouldn't be enough to knock him out, but it would buy her some time at least.

During her execution, she couldn't help but spy movement among the top of the treelines and movement from one of the other reptiles on the forest floor in the distance. She couldn't make out who it was either on the ground or above, but regardless, they were a Meister or Weapon. Agnes gritted her teeth. She couldn't keep running, but she also couldn't keep running alone. She was starting to warm up to the idea of 'teamwork' in the end. Sure, she'd have another reptile on her hands, but with the added bonus of an extra two pair of hands.

Agnes didn't wait around for Septus to recover. She ran again, in the direction of the scuffle between Morta and an unknown victim. If she found the right person, maybe, just maybe, she could do a little bit more. Perhaps some deforestation was on the cards.

Adrasteia Chandrice
“Whiplash”

Oh really? Well you aren’t getting the chance to prove yourself with me sorry to say.” Adrasteia chuckled at Gav’s response, the guy trying to quickly dissuade such insinuations about his sex life making for comedy to her. He was simple seemingly, and she liked that. Easier to work with if she could predict them.

What was not likable is how many people started popping up however. That was not predictable, and would only make things more... difficult. At least her eyes were never bored, the lazy agreeing girl Remi, Lilly this feline themed girl, and this third girl named Vanya... they made for eye candy for the watching whip weapon. If she was dumber she might even just decide to try to seperate the men from the group, but she was not that stupid or desperate. For now she just enjoyed her sights. And apparently watching a cat girl purr against Gav.

I am kind of sore, wonder if she got any of that left~... Nah she looks wiped. Damn. Well at least it seems this Gav guy has an idea of where we should go.

Glad everyone generally agrees and we have a place to go, good job on not being just muscle.... and I agree with Lily here, I can’t wait for you sure to provide food. Should be fun.” She pivoted, making a mental note of Gav’s blip and his use of it. Maps sure... but he lingered. Curious. She turned to the cat girl and the wolf hybrid, bring her smile back to the front and center of her face.

I would love to receive some of that healing later though Lilly, maybe when you feel more up to it~?” It was a feigned innocence as she smiled once more, badly covering up how she was not asking for the right reasons. “And I wouldn’t deny a ride from you Vanya if you offered me.

code by RI.a

Well aren't they lively

She sat in a corner and continued to listen to their conversation, but her sight was aimed at something else. Or you could say at nothing, she just spaced out with a feeling of nostalgia rising from within her.

How long has it been

Remi has been a meister who has been doing her assignments alone, but that wasn't always the case. Before she had a partner who she traveled with and fought together.
As she recalled pleasant memories she unconsciously touched her right wrist. What kind of face should I have right now is a thought that always clouded the girl, as she was unable to drop her smile, even when in pain. But her eyes did not along that facade, revealing more to the girls true feelings.

I am just tired

She held her wrist tightly, as she thought that.

"I can help with gathering food..." she waved her hands while looking at the group "personally I would like to do it alone...but you don't want a vampire selecting your food do you?" she let out a small laugh as she continued "well, I have been a vampire for less than a decade so I do know what humans eat, but I need more than speed and perception to handle it"

She then removed her glasses and took another look at each of them, while her innocent smile remained, her crimson eyes shined even brighter.

"The question is, how about my food?"

Interactions:
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Sybil Sybil

Last edited:
f646faefc9fd7461761acf8781a44755.jpg

5988c4fc439438be358e67ba0a4b6f16.png

~Mentions~
Agnes Arcanist Arcanist Sera Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Babi/Morta The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

Staring down the lizard as the air around him continued to get colder, the faint rustling of tree's coming from his right could be heard, the oncoming sound getting gradually louder as the two new faces got closer and closer to where Babi and Ciel were presently standing, eventually breaking through the foliage into the small space that the duo currently inhabited. No doubt it was another poor soul brought to this god forsaken island in order to find 'redemption', to be reborn as an Elite in every meaning of the word rather than the 'false' elites that Caetano Dantas had suggested them to be during his speech earlier.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" grunted Ciel, an exasperated expression appearing on his face just as Sera shot by him, no remorse or guilt prevalent upon the assholes face as he disappeared into the foliage to the left of where Ciel stood. No, he was not a comrade in arms to Ciel, not another poor soul brought here to suffer. That jerk fully deserved to be here, he fully deserved to find punishment on this island. Any sympathy that Ciel may have had for those unfortunate to be here no longer applied to Sera. That boy was as good as dead to him. One less funeral to attend in Ciels mind. It wasn't long before the jerks pursuer appeared from the right side just as Sera disappeared once more and for the briefest of moments Ciel was left with two of these logic breaking reptilian monstrosities; the newest of the two already giving up the chase on Sera and quickly turning to charge at Ciel. "Oh fuck off!" sighed Ciel, raising his transformed arm in front of him; the strands of straw changing shape from a trident and instead taking the form of an enlarged fist; hardened by the effects of Jotunheim

Attention drawn on the leaping Morta, Ciel had not seen Babi disappear into the tree's after Sera, thus had not been able to thank the gods for showing some form of mercy; despite how lopsided this current situation was. Reacting on a mixture of instincts and experience, Ciel quickly lowered down to one knee; the palm of his normal hand spread wide as he cupped the layer of cold mist that had begun to form in the small space, a bi-product of his jotunheim.

As Morta closed the distance Ciel quickly rose to his feet, the open palm of his left hand causing a thick cloud of mist to swirl upwards, almost like a tornado; big enough to briefly obscure Ciel from view of the oncoming danger.

With the smokescreen in place, Ciel still aware of where Morta was coming from had punched the air in front of him with his shifted right arm; the large fist appearing from the mist before having its speed drastically increased further by tenfold as if sprung forward by a spring loaded piston. At this speed and with Morta's momentum and size, she'd have to be god herself to be able to dodge the large punch coming her way; strong enough to send her flying backwards and into the trees opposite of Ciel. In reality, the fist was shot forward due to the extension of his broom hand, a large obsidian shaft appearing from the base of his elbow where his forearm and upper arm were connected. Within milliseconds almost the full length of Ciels shaft had been exposed, the sudden appearance the cause for his large fist appearing to shoot out from the misty smokescreen.

Unbeknown to Ciel, another soul trapped here had the same idea to run towards where he was; more then likely bringing their 'plus one' pet iguana with them. If shit could hit the fan, then the fan Ciel used would be damn near close to being completely covered.

Serafim — The Sniper
9a61d87bfd632d6984a926a675f1efc0.jpg
Gaea Glade
Serafim bounded from tree-top to tree-top. He was being followed. Was there no end to these creatures? A lingering feeling, somewhere between - or perhaps a mix of - doubt and guilt clouded his mind. He had to constantly remind himself of his mission here: survive. He owed nothing to the others on this island. His only goal was - had to be - surviving these trials and returning to his sister to beg her forgiveness. Nothing else mattered.

Nothing... Except the murderous lizard-man stalking his every move.

Sera's senses were atuned. Thanks to many missions where the slightest change in the wind would spell the difference between a clean shot and a botched one, the boy Meister was well equipped to listening for those telltale changes communicated by the whispering in the wind. This particular disturbance was becoming familiar. The sound the creatures made as they fired their globules of caustic spittle. Sera knew he needed to avoid being struck at all costs. Failure to do so would spell death for him, and deprive his sister of her last living relative. Sera wasn't sure which outcome he wanted to avoid more.

He was mid-leap when he heard the whistle of the projectile fire from somewhere below him. He didn't have any leverage to adjust on his own - he was effectively locked into his due course. That, of course, did not account for his Soul's uncanny ability to pull him free from danger. Grapnel's Soul appendage bubbled up along his side, near his under-arm, and shot forth to find purchase on an adjacent tree, dragging Sera's suspended body along with it, and out of the path of the lizard's attack.

Such a rapid course-correction did not come without cost. Sera, off-balance and unable to properly orient himself, crashed sidelong into the tree Grapnel had pulled him toward. The trunk shook, branches rattle, and leaves fell all around him from the force of the blow. All the breath vacated Sera's lungs as he slid haphazardly down the side of the trunk 'til his feet found themselves planted on the earth once more. He took one ragged breath, steadying himself. There was no time for him to stop and assess his injuries. He was, quite literally, not out of the woods yet.

He cursed the pain in his side and his rotten fortune that had lead him here. This was not the way his story was meant to be written. Sera thought, if Ismene were here, he'd put a hole in every one of these vile creatures' foreheads. If Ismene were here... But she wasn't. She was somewhere far away. Sera prayed she was safe, prayed she was recovering, prayed she hadn't... No! He would not allow himself to think such things. He would not succumb to despair. He owed that much to her... After all, even without a weapon, Sera was still a Meister. He was not so helpless that he could not survive these trials on his own. He would prove it.

Babi - though Sera doubted the beasts deserved names of their own - was on him again, chasing him relentlessly, now on the forest floor. Sera took a few steps at a sprint, then turned, one arm raised, index and middle fingers extended and pointing right at the encroaching creature. Using his other arm to brace the one about to fire, Sera commanded his Soul Wavelength to swell and rush into his finger-tips. Mouthing the words of his tribe's sacred edict, Sera shed a piece of his Soul, firing it off like a bullet of pure Wavelength. It honed in - fast and deadly - on the pursuing creature. Sera did not waste time to watch for impact. He knew that the Soul Menace bullet he'd fired would not have enough stopping power to put down a creature like that. He only hoped it would buy him time to create some distance or find cover. Without delay, he sped off through the underbrush.

The fall had disoriented Sera enough that when he started moving again, he did so backward toward the clearing and inadvertantly, toward the Ice-Grigori Weapon as well as another unknown entity, both of whom were currently locked in pitched combat with a monster of their own.

Phayne Phayne Arcanist Arcanist

• Morta, Septus & Babi

Forest

The blow landed, Septus went sailing backwards, the giant reptilian hovering more than three inches off the ground. Septus went like a batted baseball, streaking past trees and the girl in a blur of motion before it came to a stop, just like a player catching a knocked ball with the baseball mitt- so too was Septus caught in the back by a tree. It slammed into the tree horizontally, the spine easily bending, the body snapping back in a sideways U, pointing to the left. Septus' legs shifted, the bipedal form shifting to all six legs- its head swaying from side to side in disorientation. When it rose, shaking its head wildly as senses returned, the beast caught Agnes disappearing into the foliage and with immediate haste, Septus rose- at first unsteady. But second after second, it recovered. And soon, it was after the little noble once more.

Meanwhile a deadly bang echoed in the air. Sera's mark had hit as it had intended. Where a normal bullet would have bounced off and not even leave a dent or register as anything more than being flicked, Babi felt the impact of this attack. It struck her in the leg, striking past the tough scales as the energy instead struck muscle and made it suddenly flex, causing Babi to drop. With her down, Sera had already taken the chance his shot had provided. He was racing down the halls, unaware he was heading back where he'd came

Heat vision, a blink, and Morta could see past the mist with ease. Seeing however did not prepare her for the fist that came right after her blink. Ciel felt the hit land, and it did land. One punch and Morta was sent sailing backwards, out of the mist, several feet away. She dug her claws into the dirt, digging up grooves where she slid- but soon she stopped and when she did, the reptile's tongue flicked out in a similar fashion to that of a serpent.

In that same instant, Sera came bursting out from just behind. Had he been paying attention he would have seen Ciel's form in the mist, but he wasn't. The sniper was looking behind him- and that mistake would have been his undoing had Morta used her tail to swipe his feet from beneath him. Luckily instinct kicked in from the corner of the shooter's eye and he jumped, just in time. Dodging the tail, landing he rolled and continued at a run--

In that same instant Agnes came rushing out. As Babi loomed over tree branches on Morta's right, Septus came to a halt on the right side of Ciel, where Agnes was heading. As if on instinct the three stopped as one, keeping their distance from each other but most importantly, keeping their distance from their pursuers. Just as Septus was about to fire and Babi ready to join in- there was a cry. A wail impossible for the three young adults to hear but a cry that was clearly heard by the lizard's by how they all paused, glanced at each other-- and then immediately moved away.

Babi, Septus, and Morta turned tail- and left. All of them just turning around and leaving. Septus slipping into the same path as the two females, and turning his head in a boneless manner back to look at the three with flared nostrils- before turning his attention forward. Then in a matter of seconds, they were gone.

Sera, Agnes, and Ciel stood there- maybe waiting to see if to see if it was another trick. Some sort of trap. A set up given how coordinated their opponents had been it may have well been possible. Whatever the point of that little retreat had been, it smelled clearly of a trap. However long the trio stood there waiting, it was wise not to head back in that path. And so they decided to retrace their steps.

Albeit, they all just happened to go in the same direction. Even if each kept their distance from the other.

Interactions: Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Phayne Phayne Arcanist Arcanist

REMI

"Pfft" The girl could barely hold a laugh, it was not exactly the answer she expected to hear.

Usually people would freak out or just consider it gross, but this guy just offers willingly

"I am sorry" she apologized as she fixed her glasses once more "I wasn't just expecting that" though her thoughts were sincere, she was still letting small chuckles as she continued speaking.

"I don't want to drink any of your blood, it was merely a jest..." she turned her gaze towards the sky "but it is true I need blood, when I am thirsty these instincts start kicking off and well...I am unable to be empty willingly".

The last comment that the man said could have angered another bloodsucker, however, Remi focused about something entirely different.

"It is not your safety they are worried about" she took a look at the man once more, her smile twisted side to side, showing more like a smirk than a pure smile, her eyes however, were just empty "so I would focus more on what to do for our little trip"

No hint of politeness or playfulness were hinted in the girls speech, despite her grin, she was angry, as if she recalled something unpleasant.

"I will be going to hunt when my urges kick in, you are welcome to ask for my assistance or I can just do it in my own"

Interactions:

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

5988c4fc439438be358e67ba0a4b6f16.png
ZcEGNMLfgoB3dltVnBpiZCXDLYL891fPmzoM-x7U3bEVny_Xwd7zPhzjTxgNzu_T1JPmFKxFzpLj33UuvRbV-obHmf07j18Z27Dd1221f4WlfC-h3vY5IU27EvHpI_XWckCA6TTSWz0ICqvZUaI

~Mentions~
Agnes Arcanist Arcanist Sera Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Vanya mewmilk mewmilk Midori Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul Lily Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Remi Asagi Asagi Adrasteia Sybil Sybil
~Interactions~
Gav The Regal Rper The Regal Rper

From his vantage point in the sky, it wasn't long before movement down below had caught his attention and the spiritless boy soon found himself stopping in mid air; eyes fixed upon the movement below as they made their way in the direction of a small opening. Had it been a beastie, then Ciel would have merely flown off and left it for Agnes and Sera to deal with; the unfortunate fate of those bounded to the ground as well as revenge for their part in making his life hell earlier in the day.

Appearing in the opening, Ciel soon spotted Gav alongside several other participants; the autonomous troublemaker Mido; a fellow demon weapon notorious for starting fights. Ciel had been rather surprised that he had not taken to being solo during this ordeal largely due to the rumours swirling around that he seemed to ignore teamwork. Next was the Violent Adrasteia; a demon weapon who seemed to undergo some kind of drastic change during her time in the school. He didn't know the details, but he recalled Abel mentioning her name a couple times in conversation, only for Ciel to dismiss her sudden change as being the result of puberty. Like Adrasteia, the girl with her was also a rather violent weapon; though hers tended to be more destructive towards the surroundings.

The white hair of Remi was next to catch Ciel's eyes; his brows furrowed as he looked down upon the Meister. Like the others, Ciel had heard rumours about her as well and they were the type that didn't sit well with him considering his own issues pertaining towards meisters. The supposed reason for her and her partner's break up had been a feavored topic for awhile and whether the rumours were true or not, something must have happened for people to have started them. Lastly, Ciels eyes fell upon the woman riding upon Gav's back, the same one that had been snoozing during the plane and had been jabbed by the pilot. Ciel knew nothing of her aside from the fact that she like him appeared to be favoured by the sin of sloth, after all his only knowledge of her thus far was that she overslept on the plane and was currently being carried by. Ciel could not deny that he felt a bit irked, knowing that someone here was appearing to do less work than he was.

Landing a few steps in front of the others, Ciel with both hands pocketed had withdrawn his wings into himself and half turned towards the other group. Listless eyes fell upon each and everyone of them as he briefly recalled their faces, counting them against the other faces he had seen before Caetana released the damned creatures upon them. By his count there were at the very least two others missing; two faces he had seen yet were not present here. 'Dead most likely..' surmised Ciel, his thoughts not even considering the possibility that they had split up as well just like the three arrivals had done. It wasn't like he was the only one here whom had considered the possibility that there had been casualties if Gav's earlier statement had been anything to go by.

"Lucky...?" mumbled Ciel, eyes fixed upon Gav and not even questioning the position he found himself in. Gav with a woman on him was not something new to Ciel; the infamous Meister often being seen with a girl. Whether they were with him willingly or whether he had decided to kidnap them was debatable though yet it wasn't something that Ciel honestly seemed to care for. "If you call having the two of them bring their beasties to me Lucky, then yeah.. I'm pretty lucky" he continued to mumble, eyes moving off of Gav and towards Sera and Agnes, an arm limply raised and a finger pointing in their direction. "So... so... lucky..." he reiterated, having yet to forgive them for their actions. Whether it had been intentional or unintentional on their part, the fact remained that they had made his life harder than it needed to be, though considering that they were meisters, it didn't come as much of a surprise that they would default to relying on a demon weapon to carry the weight.

Ciel sighed as Gav pulled out his blip in front of everyone; the meister already beginning to discuss what their next move should be. Even the act of listening to the plan was tiring; the idea of having to 'move quickly' was definitely something that he didn't really feel like doing, at least not if he had to get there through his own efforts. Ciel's envious eyes glanced towards Lilly and despite the fact that her mode of transportation was Gav, it was indisputable that the girl had been getting a free ride. However, the mere second the idea had entered his head Ciel had dismissed it. Ciel couldn't bring himself to ask anyone here to give him a piggy back ride, especially if he remained in his human form. He'd die of embarrassment. There was also no chance that he'd allow any of the Meisters to touch him in his weapon form. No chance. That was simply taboo.

That being said, Ciel was not that keen on being separated from the others when night fell, if current television shows were to be taken seriously; then nighttime was when the monsters were more likely to attack and he'd rather not go through that hassle again. With others around him, he'd be able to survive any attack without having to fight them himself. Sighing, Ciel picked the lesser of two evils. "How quickly do we have to move.." asked a defeated Ciel, seeing no other option but to go along with the plan.

Adrasteia Chandrice
“Whiplash”

The talk of blood and feeding was honestly in one ear and out the other in the demon weapons head, their words being incredibly drawn out for a simple issue, and it seems this girl was just using it to rile the people up and she already was fine. That was an issue for Adrasteia, since having two people who stir the pot can result in nothing done, so she just kept her eyes on the vampire. It was possibly useful, and with their lack of telling factors of magic, it likely was this girl was either a weapon or Meister... most likely a Meister in her own mind. Weapons after all kept their form handy and show it frequently in dangerous situations, yet this one seemed quite static.

Another Meister... could be useful... but she is not exactly screaming useful... wonder what she did to get here...suck off a teacher?

The weapon snorted shortly from their own joke, spinning on the spot as their eyes cast upon the visitors, the review of plans being less interesting than seeing who survived the initial test. It was good to hear, however, how everyone seemed to cooperate with Gav. It was useful and making her in that much easier in her own mind, knowing the best way to taint the web of networking was the center point.

Decently quick I would say, I don’t want to be walking all day!” The chain weapon looked up at the arrivals, taking note of the new arrivals. So many people, so few deaths of any... honestly it was probably a bit worrisome. Hungry beasts are usually the worst... “I would say we should start that pace yeah~?

Interactions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Phayne Phayne Asagi Asagi
Around: Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider mewmilk mewmilk Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

code by RI.a

Last edited:
Agnes Fairhair
Mentions: The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Gav) Elenion Aura Elenion Aura (Sera) Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider (Lily) | Interactions: Phayne Phayne (Ciel), Sybil Sybil (Adrasteia)

Agnes could the ring of a gunshot reverberating through the air, and a mist coating some of the trees nearby, it was clear both souls were already caught in an intense fight for survival. Naturally, she skidded to a halt when Septus had appeared on the right of Ciel. Another reptile lingered above on the tree, and the other that had been caught in blows with Ciel had paused to acknowledge the other one of several targets on this island had arrived.

No one moved. All seemed caught in a deadlock, looking at one another as if to decide the next course of action, as if anyone who moved first would regret it. Agnes could felt her heart thump harder, the adrenaline growing uncontrollable in her veins. If she could shake this area enough, just enough, maybe she could cause some havoc with felled trees, watch them disorientate or hit any of them. And she had to do it quick, for Septus and Babi prepared to fire at them, and Agnes wasn’t prepared to be on the receiving end of that poisoned spittle of theirs. She interlocked her fingers, cracking them, about to carry out her fantasy of area deforestation…

Then, the three reptiles paused, glanced to each other. Agnes hadn’t let it deter her, having thought it was another distraction to throw them off guard. Their actions did throw her off guard, when they all turned and left, Septus departing with a deep stare that delivered the statement, “This is far from over.”

Agnes still stood rooted to the ground. The last time she had thought Septus had been thrown off her trail, that was when he took full advantage and struck. She refused to turn her back, only to be stabbed, and dragged off to a den where she wouldn’t see the light of day again. And so she waited. And she had glanced between Ciel and Sera, hoping they had gotten the same message. Though, it seemed after some time of waiting - ten, Agnes had thought, but anything beyond five minutes felt like an eternity waiting - they had disappeared. For now, at least.

The three soon decided to retrace their steps, all the while, still on high alert for an ambush. Or at least, Agnes had been, what with constantly looking around her and her head constantly shifting at every noise that could have been attributed to the slinking reptiles. Even as they moved through one of the bushes on the trail, the sight of them, and no doubt the noise of a man she recognised as Gav, made her flinch. She could only hope her nerves weren’t going to be shattered by the end of these two days.

Agnes hadn’t time to go over and briefly recognise each of the faces that had been with Gav - ones she had seen on the plane here and on the battlefield before she legged it. His comment hadn’t been taken well by Ciel, whom in turn, hadn’t taken the idea of two Meisters chancing upon him with reptiles on their tails all too well either. Agnes sucked in her bottom lip, forcing herself not to let a comment about how lucky Ciel was caught up in the position he was in when she chanced upon him. She let go, and she responded, “We were luckier when the three of them decided to leave us be.” For whatever reason that was, Agnes still couldn’t deduce, not when they had three of them to play with in the one space. Regardless, she was still thankful she wouldn’t have to act like a galloping gazelle for a little bit.

Already, Gav was focusing on the next steps in their plan to start making their way towards a river north-west. It seemed he had grown from their first encounter, and seemed to at least have his head in the right place when it came to surviving in this hellscape. Though, she wondered how much he had grown, judging by Lily on his arm like that.

“Agreed,” Agnes found her echoing the same thoughts as Adrasteia, despite not expecting it, given her violent tendencies, and no less the stories that had circulated around about her. “The sooner we get going, the better. I don’t fancy still being here when those things inevitably change their mind about leaving us be.”

Mv3Qgdc.png

Midori☆Hoshi

"The Shade"

Species Death Golem
Partner None (Autonomous)
Rank One-Star Elite

Location Gaea Glade
Mission Survive
Status Confident

For a moment, Midori wasn't in the Glade. The abundance of witty banter and mild flirtation caused by Gav being the center of attention took him back to a different time. A different place. A memory of the original Midori.

It was just a few weeks into the year. Midori hadn't had a partner--yet. He was a star in the East Asia Branch and half the branch had their eyes on him as a Hoshi; perhaps even more as a branch member that earned his way into the DWMA. He was placed under the world renown Professor Takamura, a Three Star Elite stationary weapon with unique abilities and intentionally the keenest Soul Perception in the current DWMA. She was more than that, though. She was insightful. She could read people as easily as she could the flow of battle. She had her unique ways of getting in your head with just a few words. Sometimes it felt like she knew what you were thinking before you even did. It was as impressive as it was intimidating.

She also didn't give two shits that Midori was a Hoshi, had two weapon forms, or was a star student. He was victim to her unorthodox method of educating just as much as his peers.

The way the professor described it, she could see wavelengths in various forms, almost like sifting through lenses on a set of goggles. She could see sparks in a wavelength when two souls touched, she could see how a soul burned brighter around another person, she could see connections before two students even knew they had one. When it came time to pair her class of sixteen, she utilized her perception to its fullest: she essentially created a round of 'speed-dating' to see who in the class was compatible and to what degree. It took about an hour was incredibly effective.

Thing was, Mido didn't even need to finish the full round. In the words of his professor, his soul ignited when he first met Ao, and so did hers. What he remembers was the vibrant, red hair bouncing off her shoulders when she sat down; how every crimson lock seemed to fall perfectly in place for the sunlight to bounce off of. He remembered her eyes; that indescribable blend of grey, blue, and green a driver's licence would write off as "hazel" but really was so much more. He remembered how her entire face seemed so warm and beautiful despite the stern, almost cold look that sat on it. Ao was the queen of resting bitch face, no matter how pleasant. Mido was smitten from first glance and it was no secret.

Ao, however, wasn't. Mido skipped the entire turn order just to talk to her and she was irritated he'd blatantly ignore the order their professor set out for them. She wasn't impressed he was a Hoshi or that he was the youngest Gamma. She knew who he was, what his name meant. She heard the rumors: the branch considered his clan training sufficient for skipping Beta, placed him into Gamma, or that he tested seventh in class for the Epsilon. And, honestly, she didn't need to. Ao herself took that same test and placed third. Ao was a prodigy of her own accord, but not just by some raw talent. She worked relentlessly to get where she, day in and day out, studying, training, dedicating herself to what she thought it meant to be a Meister. She didn't need the admiration of some 'Dark-Eyed' Hoshi.

Thing was, her soul burned just was bright when she met him. Rage? Perhaps. But, the chemistry between the two even at these young ages was undeniable. It was unlike anything Mido had ever felt before. Perhaps unlike anything he would ever feel again. Ao grounded his prideful, borderline arrogant attitude all without ever losing his admiration.

While the others continued on with their noise and banter, Midori was lost in the member of his old partner. If she were there, she would have scolded them all for their lack of cohesion as a team. Gav brought him back to with his question: "Midori, Bells, Lily, your thoughts?" In that moment, it was as if everything that had just transpired replayed in his head, and he took another moment to collect himself and formulate a thought.

"I think going into a secluded cave system is a terrible idea. Do let me educate you on why," Midori responded with a particular emphasis on informing them of why that idea sucked.

"In a cave system, we'll be forced into the dark with creatures of unknown origins or abilities--and if they're anything like these reptiles, it'll benefit them more than us. It will be dark and we already can't perceive them, it'll be close quarters which is arguably the worst detriment to most of us in and of itself, and if we get separated, we're all but fucked. That's just assuming we fought an enemy like the last. It's a safe assumption any cave creature would be more acclimated to its environment and I don't know about you, but I don't want to fight a flock of venomous bats that can see us with sonar in the pitch black when we can't see shit except by torchlight," Midori went off, almost like a human textbook full of facts and vulgarity.

"A better idea would be to create a secured encampment on the riverbank. The first necessities of wilderness survival are water, food, shelter. We're here two days; we really only need water and somewhere we can make defensible. From what I saw with the mages, keeping to an open area--even if we have to clear out some foliage--is our best bet. No one said jack shit about deforestation," he continued on, providing an alternative plan to Gavril's. At the very least, he didn't criticize without alternate input.

"Lastly, we'll need to sleep in shifts. If we go without sleep, we'll be exhausted and get fucked--period. There's enough of us that cycling through every two hours with two people would still let us get a solid amount of sleep, barring any surprises. I don't know how many of you have been on actual missions, but I've been on week long hunts for creatures far worse than what we've seen thus far. We need to be smarter than what we hunt; and, even smarter than what's hunting us," he added matter-of-factly. There was no fault in his tone or voice. No waver.

While Midori knew there was a whole group, he saw how most of them followed Gav and his initial plan. It seemed whomever was the most outspoken and took the initiative was the one to call the shots, if anyone. Midori and his dark eyes fell onto Gavril who's plan was just effectively tore apart. The tension was palpable, nearly even flavorful with its intensity.

• Lance.Mcclain.full.2240593.png
    Casting Families: Elemental, Familiar, Enchantment
    Tristan: Healthy, Inactive
    Tsukino: Healthy, Active

Interacting with:
    Gav ( The Regal Rper The Regal Rper ), Midori ( Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul ),
    Mentions:
    Sort of the whole group
    ~ Gaea Glade ~
    Vague Hope: Cold Rain || Tau's CS File

The shapeshifting creatures had retreated. Naturally. She had no doubt in her ability to fight but she was both pleasantly and unpleasantly surprised to find that they seemed immune to most of her magic. While on one hand this meant she wasn’t going to be accidentally killing one and losing her status, on the other it meant that she could only expect to last so long on her own if her only defense was coordinated dive bombing the enemy. It wasn’t her preferred style to focus up on just one enemy, she was used to twisting and turning and overwhelming the enemy with the force of her magic. Finesse would be her enemy these three days.

Well there was only one thing for it. Much as she didn’t like the prospects of starting a team up with delinquents of all things she couldn’t very well try to do this on her own. Just another thing that she could blame Lily for. She stopped beating her wings and let herself fall a few hundred feet only catching herself as she got closer to the other groups. She perched herself on one of the branches as she tried to get a good headcount for the others. Hmm she wondered just how many she knew, getting any closer would alert them too soon.

Then again her posse of attack creatures was just as alarming. With a snap of her fingers the gargoyles returned to dirt. She drew a symbol in the air as she created the runes for the rift, allowing Tristan to return. Yet this little trip had already proven that her own elemental magic was not going to cut it. She dropped down after she’d spent enough time to observe to realize that all the others who’d made it to the glade were now collecting up.If she wanted help it seems she’d need to go now or risk being left alone. The idea that they’d come to her was more pleasant but also entirely unrealistic. She called forth Tsukino to wander by her side.

“Bunny up Tsuki”

In a moment instead of the lumbering mutant there was now a cute animal that hopped upon her head. With a shove of her hands into her pockets she went forwards. At least the fight had dried off her clothes from their previously sopping wet state. She reached hearing distance just in time to hear a plan being but into motion and just couldn’t help but laugh. Wow they were divided huh? Maybe she could spin this nicely but for now she’d play peacemaker just as she did when she was younger.

“You know I always did prefer rivers. Really though you never wanna leave that many unsecured exits, unless you figure that you can hold the entire tunnel system. Scouting isn’t gonna cut it. So what did you just do that good on your own Gav?”

Serafim — The Sniper
9a61d87bfd632d6984a926a675f1efc0.jpg
Gaea Glade
When their group met up with the others, the first thing Serafim did was find a semi-secluded place to sit down and meditate. His heart and mind were clouded. For all his efforts to leave them behind, he'd ended up back with the group he'd started with - more or less. It was... Frustrating. This entire island seemed to exist to grind his nerves. These people were not his. They were divided, egoistic, and heretical. None of them could be trusted.

Ancestors, is this your will? For me to live, or die, among them?

Eyes closed, Sera listened as the loud, bombastic Meister told the group at large his plan. Sera listened again as the somehow equally loud, but also paradoxically more soft-spoken Weapon disagreed - to call it disagreement was putting it lightly - with Gav's plan, offering a plan of his own. Truth be told, Sera did not care either way. He shut his eyes more tightly to try and find the peace which had eluded him ever since that day.

Sera suddenly became somewhat aware that one of them was pointing at him, talking to him, or at least, about him. He cracked open one eye to see who it was. The Grigori Soul. Inconsequential. Sera closed his eyes tighter this time and doubled his efforts. He did not want to be here anymore. Neither did he want to hear their heathenous voices. If only the gods would strike him deaf. Or better yet, all of them mute.

Tags:
Phayne Phayne The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul (and everyone else in the area)

Vanya | Flammable Forest

6537AC2A-E0ED-43D5-A045-1CDA7AF709C3.jpeg

Her offer rejected, Vanya got back up with an awkward grunt. Considering what she’s done to Gav for years, she shouldn’t have been surprised. However, her pride still took offence. At her own expense, she had graciously provided a chance at reconciliation, and he turned her down like that. Tch, who does this punk think he is? He could at least ride me for a little bit. So be it then, she thought. If the pup wanted to walk on his own two feet, she’d let him.

That would’ve been the end of that, but something Gav said caught her attention. “B-babe? We’re the same age, you daft pupper. I ain’t no suckling pup.” Huffing indignantly as though she were explaining the obvious to a child, she took a glance at Lilly. A healer certainly had value, even if she didn’t need one as much as the others. She didn’t mind giving the kitty a hand. At least this one might show some gratitude.

Before she could act, however, the harlot had already picked up the cat girl himself. Vanya merely clicked her tongue in response. Was he mocking her, she wondered. Refusing her, just to provide the same service she offered to the witch. “Hah, why do you care? I’ve been doing fine before seeing your face.” She replied somewhat coldly. With anyone else, her words would’ve been harsher, but a nagging sense of guilt held her back. That didn’t mean she’d forgive this perceived slight so easily.

Vanya beckoned Adra over to her. Perhaps the weapon had only been joking, but she didn’t take that into consideration. “Come, then. I’ll give you a ride, just grab on anywhere.” Since Gav had taken on a passenger, she’d do the same. Let him see what he missed out on. The second time she was called babe, she almost kicked Gav in the babe maker out of pure reflex. Almost. Though she went through the motions, she stamped her foot down before the blow could connect. He really was starting to get on her nerves.

Thankfully there were new arrivals to distract her. She was surprised to see all of them were still in one piece. Of the three, there was only one she recognized. The meister, Agnes, whom her first partner looked up to greatly. Idolized, actually. The hours she’d spent listening to Jeanne sing her praises, Vanya couldn’t help but wince. She never understood that girl’s obsession with this coward. Something like an autograph would make for a good gift, though. She’d have to think about it.

The Hoshi weapon expressed his displeasure with Gav’s plan, and she was inclined to agree. She disliked tunnels, far too tight for her particular style of fighting. Yet she stayed quiet, choosing to watch how things panned out. Leave it to the other dogs to bicker amongst themselves.

The Regal Rper The Regal Rper Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider Sybil Sybil Arcanist Arcanist

Lillith Pantera

Ineractions: (Pretty much everyone.)
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic (Tau, also her brother) The Regal Rper The Regal Rper (Gav's Idea.) Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul (Midori and his plan.) Asagi Asagi (Remi's Feeding) Sybil Sybil (Adra wanting Lilly's Healing)

Turning her head to Andrastia Lilly nodded "Time heals all wounds, if you think that some time would patch you up I implore you to seek that out before I drain myself any more. Its not that I don't want to help you, its that I tend to get a little unstable the less energy I have and I would rather not deal with the consequences that come with that." Lilly stated a little more directly than she normally did. At hearing Remi speak she felt a need to assist, yet also feared what it could do for the girl. "I'd offer myself up but I don't know if that would be an overall good thing for you." Lilly responded but was thankful that she ended up not needing the assistance after all. Hearing Gav's plan she felt a little at ends with it "I am not exactly the most thrilled with enclosed spaces. Considering what my mother did to me growing up I am sure I could fend for myself, and considering the situation I may end up having to." Lilly spoke up. Sliding off of Gav's back Lilly stood up and stretched, her arms going up before hearing the approach of others and one particular set of wings.

Ignoring the known noise for a time she listened to Midordi's plan. While she wanted to go along with Gav's idea she had to side with Midori "Sorry Gav, but I believe Midori is correct in how to approach this. As much as a cave sounds like a good idea it is only a matter of time before they block us in and cause us a whole host of problems. Plus, with the cast that we have around us I doubt staying in a cave is a great idea considering its going to be cramped and close quarters. I myself would prefer to be in the open air where I can sense whats coming. In a cave my senses are dulled and its a situation I do not want to put myself into willingly. And as much as I doubt Tau wants me to agree with her, I would prefer to be near water as well." Lilly made known. Taking a deep breath she raised her hands up to rub her temples, feeling a sensation she knew all to well.

Moving out of the ring of people she took a seat and simply watched the gathered group debate, she had made her desires and thoughts known and at the moment that was all she could do. She didn't know any of these people with the exception of two and one of them hated her guts... with good reason. Being in her proximity brought up the sensation she had felt that fateful day and it was beginning to fester inside of her, the sheer presence of the others did not help her situation at all as she felt odd sensations stemming from a few that she couldn't put her finger on. Yet, she felt it and it was undeniable that it was there, sadly it was something she realized she would have to deal with, perhaps sooner than later. Closing her eyes she pushed the sensation down, yet it only came back up to the surface.

"I may not be joining you all at the encampment, where ever you decide you will put it tonight. I am sure I will be able to find it but I think I will spend the night looking for food and something else." Lilly piped up. Leaning back she let her back rest on the ground as she stared up at the sky "Perhaps we should ditch the phones, no doubt its a form of tracking I can see the creatures using. Ditch the tech and rely on ourselves, mother always had a way of putting things in perspective." Lilly continued to say before going silent once more. It was true, her mother had done this sort of thing to her many times growing up. Whenever she would act out or destroy something she would be punished... normally by being left to fend for herself in some god forsaken area. The words echoed in her mind 'Think about what you did, I will be back in a week... best be in this exact spot when I return.' immediately Lilly tensed up before letting out a sigh. This situation echoed her childhood and it made her sick, even worse it only made the tune grow louder.

Gav | Gaea Glade

EQqS5evUUAAZgKm

Despite the situation, despite his 'suggestion' being dunked- he only had one thought on mind:

He's got some pretty sexy eyes. But testing Midori's sexuality would have to be done at a more appropriate time, where he would be less likely to get shot down- even if there was a 90% chance there was no point in trying from what he already knew on rumor and the fanbase- it couldn't hurt to try.

Point was bait had worked, and now he was to play his part. Gav scowled, his expression already having been sour the moment Midori's commentary went in the opposite direction of what he himself had been promoting. So to sell the deal- he scowled, barring his teeth- eyes narrowing as he held that silent exchange with Midori for more than a second-- breaking eye contact with a huff when it passed.

"Fine, yeah- you make some okay points," was the begrudging reply. In truth they were all correct- and he honestly wondered how many outside of him and Midori considered everything Midori had said outside of what they themselves were thinking now.

First, Ciel: hadn't thought about anything based on his reply. And Gav attributed most of that due to the other guy, the one Ciel had been pointing to. Past experience taught him that even if Ciel was lethargic, he still had sense to call out bullshit. Based on what Ciel was saying thoughn it was pretty clear what factors were clouding judgement.

Adresteia and the other girl- the one that had come with the guy with facial markings, they fell in the same boat. Neither of them thought his 'suggestion' through. They heard it. They accepted- either keeping their gripes to themselves- which was idiotic if they were all moving as a group now or, simply not thinking it through.

He didn't need to hear the quivering tune in Sera's soul to know that he wanted one thing: out. Seclusion. Either that or to be away from here. Body language said it all with one look in Ciel's direction and then Sera that followed their nonverbal exchange.

Disinterested. No opinion in what's happening. Gav turned his attention to Tau, narrowing his eyes at her when she made that comment. Thinking but looking more like he was glaring as he tried to figure out what the heck she meant before it finally clicked.

He could have said something about her flippant nature with that storm attack earlier- but he decided to save his comment for her for later. More because saying it now would seem like lashing out in the eyes of the others- especially since he had started out in the lead role till Midori spoke up and now the others voicing their doubt. Besides, it fit better for him to be defensive and aggressive- both things he had a history in so acting it out was easier.

Tau, Lily, and that look Vanya was shooting him- he knew where they stood now. Not like he planned on pushing for this route since it was a daft dumbass rookie move that anyone who'd carefully thought it over would realize how shit his suggestion had been; ergo calling it a 'suggestion' deserved more of a punch.

The good news was, it'd given him the info he'd wanted. Not about to let Tau's comment slide however Gav walked by her and with a hand- swatted her right butt cheek lightly as he made a passing move of stretching. "You and I were on the same team in Gamma, Butterfly. You know how cocky I can get." He muttered- never once looking her way as he moved on, reaching out- and hooking Lily in a headlock.

"As for you-" he circled to the other side with her firmly in grip but lightly handled. "What the heck are you saying? Ditch the Blips? Were you listening to what the guide said at the start of this? Look- you ain't going nowhere if you think I'm gonna let you go scot free now that you've used me as a brief taxi." Then without warning he kissed Lily on the forehead. A gentle peck, nothing to write home about. Just something to keep her off the game. Younger him wouldn't have ever done this to anyone in public-- and a female? Forget it and drop dead.

Lily though? Even if at first he didn't like the clingy, he did like her overall. Even if he could hear that vile tune slowly creeping in with every passing second. It was moments like these that reminded him demon spawns were a lot more common in the public these days- and how Lily wasn't just a witch. Like Remi wasn't just a Turned.

Just another reminder. I need to keep my eye on you and Remi. And if we have any Soul Perceptionists like Midori here, they'd be smart to keep an eye out also.

But that was a point for later. Perhaps Tau could take care of his prodigal companion. "Besides, we haven't seen each other in a long ass time- and you want to ditch already? Feh, figures." He quipped, releasing.

Then turning his positive energy into a grimace as he looked at Midori, hands on hips- keeping clear of Tau- alert in case the Fae tried anything- he said: "Alright Midori. I'll admit you're right- so, lead the way."

Mentions: Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul mewmilk mewmilk Arcanist Arcanist Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Phayne Phayne Sybil Sybil

Interactions: BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Mook-LandStrider Mook-LandStrider

Mv3Qgdc.png

MidoriHoshi

"The Shade"

Species Death Golem
Rank One-Star Elite

Location Gaea Glade
Mission Survive
Status Confident

It seemed the majority of the group sided with his plan. When Gav finally caved in, that cinched it. Midori was for the moment the de facto leader of the group and it seemed everyone was on the same page. While he had this type of spotlight, Midori intended on using it for more than just heading towards the river.

"I think it's time to address the elephant in the room," he told them as his eyes shifted off Gav and then to each one of them.

"It's pretty fuckin' clear we're all here for a reason. Me? My primary method of problem-solving is cold-blooded murder and when that's not an option, I'm a not happy man," he explained to them. He then transitioned with, "And, I'm sure many of you just pieced together that this no killing bullshit has got me real unhappy."

"But, here I am nonetheless. We all know that we all fucked-up somehow, someway, whether it was our piss-poor attitudes or disregard for the rules--whatever. I don't care. What I do care about is that half of you can't seem to get over yourselves and into this mission. I'm not real sure what you were told, but if I don't pass, I go back home where I'll be lucky to get some piss-off position in the East Asia Branch. Assuming each of you have something similar on the line, I suggest you drop the attitudes. If you don't wanna be here, leave. I don't mean leave the group; I mean call up Dantas and leave the mission. I don't wanna have to save one of your asses or see anyone else get hurt trying because you couldn't play nice. That dumb shit where you run off on your own, or perhaps fight targets alone, or maybe just not giving a shit about collateral damage with your abilities? It needs to stop now, not during our next encounter," he told them all. His eyes were as sharp as the tip of his blade each time he looked at someone. His eyes fell on each one of them at some point, whether it was just when he made a point or when he was directly referencing something they did.

Then back to Gav. "Literally everyone sees your fuck-me eyes, Gav. Stop hitting on everyone," he added. His line of sight quickly switched over to Lilly, "Especially this one."

He sighed before switching topics, "If we caught by something, chances are, it would have happened whether we had the Blip or not."

Midori then pulled out his own Blip and brought up the same map Gav did earlier, showing the path to the river bank Gav first referenced. His focus fell off miss Pantera albeit not before slipping off a sly smile. "Formation during travel is important, especially in a group like ours. I'll take the front of the group, Gav can take the rear. Anyone with ranged perception should come to the front with me whereas anyone with more fine perception the back. We don't want jumped and we want to avoid creatures of any kind, if possible. Casters behind the front line and everyone else in the center. If we do encounter a target, someone should still guard our rear. And, lastly, let's not forget that this isn't fucking Call of Duty; friendly fire is a real thing, so be selective with how and when you use your abilities," he said, giving them some instructions for how to proceed. Most of them from past experiences in the field. Mistakes like leaving flanks open, not utilizing perception, and getting hurt by your own allies--all important lessons Midori picked up in the field.

Adrasteia Chandrice
“Whiplash”

"See someone agrees with me." She will finger gun with one hand at the fellow weapon.

The confirmation of a ride was all the weapon needed. Sure it started as a half-joke when she said it, but it was still a half-true request. She shrugged, walking on over to Vanya before tossing her arms over their shoulders and around their neck, jumping to wrap their legs partially around the woman as she hoped Vanya would either hold behind the weapon's knees. If not she could hook her feet together and squeeze, but the less effort the happier the weapon. "
Thanks, you are a doll... and don't worry about it Lilly, I got time. You just work yourself back up to full."

As she settled into her position, the words kept coming from the one. An angry sort, one who was starting to make the whip's blood boil as unpredictably as she always was. It was a combination of many things they did and said, but she had found herself instantly at odds internally with what her body would do. So many smart comments, the snarky tongue clicking inside her mouth as it wanted to whip just like she did. But she just sighed, rolling her eyes as she leaned into the hybrid Vanya and sighed. After a moment she would begin to whisper, setting their head on the shoulder as they did so.

"
Loudmouth isn't that he? Honestly, I would rather deal with the hotshot, that one knows to keep himself in check. Rude honestly, and trying too hard to be cool and cold, after all, we are all killers, we kill for a lifestyle and living. Am I right or am I wrong? Here, watch this."

With that she cast her eyes at Midori, watching him as he finished his speech. She just grinned, raising her hand and speaking up loud enough.

"
Excuse me I have a question cold-blooded dude! Uhhhhh Why do you think we are all here? Because we like leadership? Because we liked being talked down too? Or is that your weird power fantasy coming into play now that we are all on some island and you feel you had one thing smart to say so you decided to vomit at us? Either way Bravo!"

code by RI.a

Last edited:

Gav | Gaea Glade

EQqS5evUUAAZgKm

The real point was it didn't matter even if he thought Midori was right on every point.

Because like the rest of us, I know you know that you have no real authority or effective weight here. It doesn't matter if you feel some that aren't pulling their weight should bail, half of what you said is more likely to annoy, tick off, or earn disdain by probably almost everyone here-- well everyone excluding me. And, it probably just splits the group up even more.

Any person with sense that chose to come here instead of bailing when they had the chance, an option that was handed to us practically on a silver platter isn't here because they were forced to join the Program, because let's be honest that Verati-Ink ain't cheap shit. Shiz pricey for a reason, and if anyone knows their shit they'd know it reads you like a book from the second you touch the pen you use to sign your signature. I sure as hell agree with ya Midori, but damn- what a way to pull the whole commander front at a time like this.

Then again, Midori did have a point, and if no one had challenged his own 'suggestion' earlier, he'd be doing what Midori was now. Just a lot more harsher and with a lot more surprise because it would have astounded him. Messing up and self-sabotage stunts were a big no-no. Part of why he was here was for chewing out and smacking people down when they performed fuck ups, repeatedly, so he couldn't entirely criticize.

And there goes Bells. Wild card, just like her tune sang.

"Well shit..." Gav said after a brief pause with Adrasteia's remark. "Way to call people out there Trigger Warning." Because if he were being honest, what else could he say? He sure as hell wasn't going to support Midori's approach because it was the fool's approach to attract rebuttal. He knew it well because the guy had said it himself, and Gav had known going into this there'd be a mixture of reasons why some were here. Most might gripe, some might say nothing and leave and then there were those like Adrasteia, most likely Tau also would have something to say because Midori's response was the type to get a reaction from the others, so it couldn't be helped. Challenging what he'd said was stupid, and Adrasteia didn't seem to at least be doing that- more just the status Hoshi had put himself in, saying what he had said in the way he had said it.

Refuting the idea himself would make him look colossally stupid, and so Gav had no intents on doing it. While looking stupid and acting occasionally stupid and being a muscle head were important, he couldn't let it get to that point where it was all anyone saw. But after what Adrasteia said? Perfect window opportunity.

"Midori "Trigger Warning" Hoshi sounds nice, don't it actually?" Gav snickered, chuckling at the Autonomous Weapon. "I'm just jerking ya sexy- and don't tell me who I can and can't hit on. People have mouths, and I have eyes. I know what 'no' means. I'm here for property destruction, not for being a sexual predator. Anyway, I'll take the rear, just don't expect me to be gentle back there. What about you hun?" Gav said, moving on to Remi as he approached Midori's right but at a distance. "You wanna tag with me in the back?" He cocked a brow, a small smile forming. "And look I get it, I was a bit outta line earlier- my b" he punctuated with a hand to his chest. "Hook up with me and you and I can tear shit up at the back if anything happens, hell I'll treat ya to dinner tonight. Ask Lily and Tau," his eyes glancing their way, "ain't the first time I made lunch or dinner alongside fine glasses of wine." He winked Remi's way, then was off.

But then he stopped. "Oh yeah, Vanya, babe," he smiled when that word left his lips "you should stay up in the middle. Wouldn't want you getting hurt when you're carrying Adrasteia now would we?" He didn't wait for a reply. "No. He answered for her. "No we wouldn't."

If Midori had already stirred the pot, he might as well add some spices. Now to see who else joined.

Mentions: Sybil Sybil mewmilk mewmilk BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

Interactions: Sir Les Paul Sir Les Paul (Trigger Warning), Asagi Asagi (Remi)

Mv3Qgdc.png

MidoriHoshi

"The Shade"

Species Death Golem
Rank One-Star Elite

Location Gaea Glade
Mission Whoop Gav's ass
Status Pissed the fuck off

Midori "Trigger Warning" Hoshi.

It sat with him for a minute. Sat with him while he stewed on the words Adrasteia stewed the the forefront of his mind. Midori had no idea his tolerance for insolent stupidity was so low.

The air grew cold around him. There wasn't even enough time for Gavril to finish his ungodly annoying comments to the back of the group. His boiled up rage seethed out in the form of his aura pressure, dropping the immediate temperature around him in direct contrast to the heated blood in his veins.

"Shut the fuck up you annoying little fucks," Midori spat out and stepped forward. A whole new man. A whole new person. Every word that poured out of his mouth had worlds of emphasis on it, from the commands to the insult. All that was really clear about what he meant is its pure focus on Gav and Adrasteia.

"I don't give two fucks why ANYONE is here, he told her as his aura spiked around and his eyes focused on her as intently as one trained surely to kill, "but by Lord Death himself, you won't be here long." That was it. Eye contact and his aura pressure: the only requisites needed. The experience for Adrasteia were about to become massively different for the rest of the group.

This was the touch of death. Reality and nightmare blended together while his aura penetrated her soul, immediately filling her head with a foggy veil that separated her from current events. Time flowed differently now that the darkness encroached on her. Plain and simple, she wasn't exactly 'with' the group anymore. Dread filled the air like burning cinders in a smoke house. Not just pungent, but suffocating. And, it only grew worse as the whole world felt as if it were carpeted in an immense weight. Just as reality sit in that Gavril and Midori weren't in this new, obscure world, a new voice emerged. One she hadn't heard on a long time.

Samsen.

The sound of shattering glass broke the air, sharp enough to cut through it despite its density. Samsen shouted just like he did when Adrasteia put his head through the window. Because she did. And, she did again. Except this time, like the blurry image of a head induced vision among an arid oasis, the site came into view of Adrasteia--the younger Adrasteia--slamming her former partner's head through a window. Except in this twisted world, it didn't play out as it did in the real world. She didn't get to slam his head into a wall because he laid dead on the ground, bleeding out from a laceration to his neck caused by the glass in that window. The life drained from his body, his eyes cold, and the younger Adrasteia kneeling on the floor seeing this screaming as she saw the life in her partner's eyes fade away.

Then again, except this time, Adrastreia was along for the ride. She sat passenger's side behind the eyes of her former self, experiencing all the same feelings she did then. She remembered chiding Samsen for how heavy her chain felt, she remembered blaming him, she remembered how she felt right before she snapped. In this replay, she felt those feelings, then even worse ones as she realized he was so severely hurt and further bleeding out. She felt anger and inadequacy turn into sorrow and despair as the light faded out from Samsen's eyes. It wasn't a show, it was a blend of reality and memory in a nearly indistinguishable session.

Then again, except this time, Adrastreia was Samsen. She felt what he felt. Not just the pain, not just the upset. Samsen cared about her more than he ever let on. Before she transformed out of her weapon state, she felt how he knew something was wrong. This dire urge to help her. To tell her it was okay. She might chide him, but he didn't care. She felt these emotions for the briefest of moments before she watched her old self grab the head of the new body she was in and put it right through that window. The sharp, cutting pain of the glass going through her neck wasn't nearly as bad as expected. Immediately, she grew weak. He grabbed for his throat, but it didn't matter. The loss of oxygen to his brain made hers fade, too. It was an impossibly impending darkness, like an unwanted sleep. After a few moments, there was no fighting. All she saw was her former self hovering over her as her conscience faded away.

It was cold here. Cold and black. There was no weight here like before, just empty blackness. It wasn't infinite, however. No, she got to live the last moments of this Samsen over again, watching her kill him and herself and feeling the sensation of death. Over. And over. And over.

Meanwhile, all it appeared that happened was that Midori made eye contact with her. He didn't break it. "And you, Gavril," he said, his eyes never faltering from Adrasteia, "all that talk and no consideration to the consequences. Once she gets back from her little trip, be sure to tell her how it's all your fault for running that stupid mouth of yours." Then and only then did Midori break his eye contact, releasing Adrasteia from god knows how many cycles of death, to fall back onto Gavril. Those 'sexy eyes' saw earlier were filled with absolutely nothing less than killer intent--a feeling Gavril was quite familiar with.

"You think it's a joke, but let's see how you like it when I treat others how you do," he said, transforming his right arm into the full length of his blade and stilling his aura. It was clear his eyes weren't all he had prepared. "I'm not like the others you can push around when you throw a tantrum. I'll put you in your place just like I did Solaria," he said.

"You all wanna act like a group of delinquents, then so fucking be it," he announced, ready to react from anyone or anything, but mostly Gav in particular.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back