• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
YO
DOES ANYONE KNOW THE MOVIE SKY HIGH?
WELL IF YA DO I'M WANTING TO USE MAH BABIES
I have two oc's for the movie

one I enjoy playing way more than the other (Johnny)

AND HONESTLY, I just want to use them, like, I love them, the fandom is small, help me :''), please
oh also we can discuss story line in PM's if you rather

Name: Benjamin Johnathan "Johnny" Boomowski
power: He has sonic sound waves just like his father, but also has similar qualities to a siren when he sings thanks to his mother
looks: slicked back black hair (few bits hang in his face), dark ocean blue eyes, he has average skin, thanks to his mother being so pale his skin takes longer to darken up. He is tall, coming in at 6'0"
personality: He has an intimidating air around him, and a reputation to boot too, he never listens to his dad unless it's for class but never is actually an asshole to the majority of students, if there is someone he does not like they will know and the school will know. (will cause trouble at the end of class if he has gym just to piss his dad off)
parents:
"boomer/ sonic boom" Thomas "tommy" Boomowski
Charlotte Amelia Joans (OH ALSO DEAD)
Extra:
Lives with his dad now
blames his father for the divorce that his parents went through
Call him "Ben" or "Benny" or "Bunny" (not sure where someone would get that but whatever) and he will flip his ever loving shit (somethings his dad used to call him as a kid)

Name: Noah Nathan Williams
power: Teleportation
looks: average length dark brown hair, red glasses and is thin with an average height (at about 5'8"-10") he will be found in a variate of clothes but hoodies, plaid over shirts and sweaters are the most common. Eyes are a pale forest green.he has tannish skin thanks to living on a farm
personality: He is really relaxed most of the time and tries to think of the more logical way out of things then anything else, (partly thanks to the school being covered in walking time bombs with SUPER POWERS) He jokes and likes to play pranks, always up for a good hike and will surprise you with his intelligence
parents:
Both are average, no powers whatsoever, grandparents had flight and teleportation
Extra:
has a pet bull
Lives on a therapeutic ranch people pay to go to and be with animals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back