• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lunarstone

LegendaryWarriors

FF Forever
Lunar Stone
Dragonmoon.png

Plot:
Once upon a time, there was a queen. Her power was too much for just one person to handle, and it caused chaos, war, and greed. They called her Luna Hime. She used her magic to create fourteen accessories. Upon her creation, she chose thirteen others to possess these unique abilities. If these powers are combined once again, the queen’s true form--- as a powerful, ancient dragon---will be awakened. One day, after five years of peace, her lover, a samurai, and a former daimyo commit treason. They summon all fourteen of the chosen to try to bring back the ancient dragon, but not without stabbing the queen first. Just before the queen dies, she suppresses her bleeding out and begins to gather all the accessories. Once gathered, she unleashed all her magic and the magic hidden in each gem and scatters them all across the world. While dying, she offers a final prayer to save everyone.
1614632350273.png
Fourteen gems fell from the sky, finding homes in newborn babies. Today, each one of them has been reincarnated, and suddenly one of the fourteen accessories has resurfaced in the hands of a high school student.
526 years into the future, the castle was rebuilt and remodeled into a high school. The castle sits on a small island with a single bridge leading to the mainland. Around it is a huge city that circles around the island. Legend had it that a dragon used to live here and that 500 years ago fourteen people were murdered. To this day, some say they can hear their ghosts haunting the very halls. Welcome to Lunar High.

Accessories
Ring. Headphones. Hairbow. Glasses. A watch. Necklace. A hat. A cloak. Crown. Bracelet. Gloves. Belt. Earrings. Hoodie.
Diamond(clear). Emerald(green). Sapphire(deep blue). Topaz(yellow). Lapis Lazuli(blue and white/yellow). Opal(rainbow). Ruby(red). Amethyst(purple). Moon Stone-white. Sun Stone (orange white). Obsydian (black). Aquamarine (light blue). Kunzite -pink. Sodalite (dark blue)

FORM:
Name:
Ability:
Description of power:
Accessory:
Gem:
Former status:
History before death and connection to the story:
Background:
Relationships:
Other:

RELATIONSHIPS
Dia x Sokumi
Riko x Kioshi
Yuzuki x Akuryo
Aria x Satoshi
Mitsuko x Taimatsu
Kaiya x Ezume
Sumire x Kohaku​

Last edited:
Once upon a time, 515 years ago, Luna-hime was happy. She waited anxiously for thirteen of her most prescious friends. It's been seven years earlier, since people last called her The Dragon Queen. A title she earned after being born a dragon and receiving her throne at eleven years old. Now, she was almost human, only able to use the Moon Stones powers to will time. If she so wished, she could start over to the day before her parents were killed or the day she was born. She could have rewinded everything or fast forward a thousand years, however, fate was never in her favor. She never wanted to give up her scales, the part of her that made her dragon. She loathed power, greed, and war, but she had it all. Everything, but love.
Maybe destiny was cursing her for making the wrong choice, for not marrying her prince. She thought she could rule on her own and protect everyone, but then Kohaku appeared in her life. Kohaku had shown her happiness in the midst of chaos. Had been by her side when she lost her scales one by one. She gave thirteen gems to thriteen other candidates, keeping only one gem for herself. One power to protect and to stop the other gems if things went south. For years, it had gone smoothly, even after the fourteen of them went their seperate ways, but when Kohaku proposed and convinced her to reunite with her friends, she waived. For the first time in ten years, she hesitated. Would they come back? Would he come back? What if they discovered their was another war surfacing? Would they help her protect the kingdom?
She waited until everyone showed their faces, quietly counting her old friends, names. Kohaki had been there waiting be her side the only one who had never left her. Then she saw more enter the large room. Kioshi. Aria. Dia. Ezume. Satoshi. Riko. Sokumi. Kaiya. Mitsuko. Taimatsu. Sumire. And----he wasn't there. Akuryo had not come, was it because her engagement or had he truly abandoned her.
Luna was about to speak. She was about to welcome her friends back, but as she stepped forward a strange feelling passed through her stomach. Her gaze fell down to her stomach and a sword was sticking through her. The pain slapped the queen in the face. It rushed at her like a wave tearing through her body and causing crimson to soak through her white dress. She tried to stop the pain, her vision blury at first and was about to rewind time, when familiar shoes stepped toward her.
"I wouldn't do that," Dia's voice cooed, "no one moves until our missing prince joins us," I could hear the smile in her voice, but she hadn't stabbed me. Dia had come across the room, causing me to lift my gaze just to meet her clear eyes.
"W-why?" I choaked, still holding the blood in and trying to reverse the wound.

Aria. Riko. Kaiya. Sumire. Mitsuko. All the girls were frozen in confused betrayal. Most of the girls had defensive powers and weak offense, but they could hold their own in a battle. Except, around the room, daggers floated like steel pipes ready to stab through anyone who moved. Some were closer to the stronger ones, and others were aimed at vitals. All it took was a breath or a wrong move. Luna considered her options. Stop the wound. Stop the weapons. Or stop time? She was going to freeze time, halt all their movements, but then a familar face came into view. Horror, betrayal, sorrow. It all hit her hot like the tears and streaming of her own blood. She cried... Why was it him?​

Last edited:
Satoshi got his gem when he was 19 years old. The day he got the gem, he got a vision, and it was about a girl getting stabbed. He was in a room with a lot of people. Due to the blurriest of the vision, he wasn’t able to see who was there. He didn’t know how to fully use his power since he just got the gem. He had an idea that it might be about the Queen so he decided to try and stay close to her just in case. One day, the Queen called all of the thirteen, so he came to see the Queen. He entered the room and mostly all of the fourteen were present except Akuryo. He knew Akuryo was present but he was hiding. Akuryo wasn't ready for the Queen to see him and he still didn’t trust Dia and Kohaku. He watched quietly from the shadows up in the ceiling.

Kohaku has been by the Queen since the day she lost control. He promised her that he will be there to the end. Once he got with her, he got a taste for power and got greedy. He wanted her to rule over everyone which will make him the KIng of everyone. She was not interested in war and only wanted peace. Once he got the taste of power, he wanted more, and she was not going to give it to him. He started working with Dia since she promised him that he will have control of the dragon. He still loved the Queen but he loved power a little more. The day came when all their planning was ready to go and that morning he woke up not able to breathe. He was nervous but he had to get his mind straight. He went where the Queen wanted everyone to meet. He gave her a kiss, a hug, and waited for the rest to come. One by one they all entered but one didn’t show up. They waited but Akuryo wasn’t there. He looked at Dia and she gave him a nod. He was by the Queen and once she started to speak to the group, he whispered, " I'm sorry for this." He pulls out his sword and puts it through her back. A single tear went down his cheek as he watched her suffer. "This is the hardest thing I had to do my love but you have something that I want. I’m sorry. I wish there was another way but there isn’t. Please know that this is not personal. I have loved you since the day I met you and I’ll love you till my last breath. Please forgive me." He then went quiet for a few seconds before speaking again,” Use your power. Retake your magic or you’ll die.”

Most of the guys stood there shocked in horror as their Queen was stabbed in the back. The worst part was that it was by Kohaku. Satoshi was the first one to react and then it was Sokumi. Once Sokumi thought about running to the queen's side Dia showed one of her cards. They all looked around and there were daggers everywhere. Not even more than an inch the daggers pointed on Sokumi and Satoshi all over their bodies. Taimatsu was speechless, he just stood there motionless, and scared to move. Kioshi also stood there sad and confused about what was going on. Ezume cried out,” you’re going to pay for this,” as he dropped to his knees and cried.

"How can you do this? To your friend, Dia, she was your friend. To your future wife, Kohaku. She has been good to us and even trusted us with her power," Satoshi shouted.

“It was hard, I tell you but it has to be done. She is weak and she is going to run this kingdom to the ground. She had the power to take over everything and she didn’t want war. There wouldn't have been war because no one would be able to touch her. I love her with all my heart but now I will be able to control her and this world will belong to me.” Kohaku explained.

"I’ll kill you, I swear on my life. I will kill you with the same sword you use to hurt my Queen. You better kill me now because if you don’t, I'll look for you for the rest of my life.” Satoshi screamed.

Akuryo, still hiding in the ceiling, was furious. Then mad at himself, “if only I tried harder to convince her about them. I’m stupid,” he whispered to himself. The hate he had was overtaking the sadness in his heart. He then heard Satoshi yell out,” Akuryo! Come out.” Out of the shadow, Akuryo came out and you could feel the hate he had on his face. “You’re going to pay for what you did. I thought you loved her. You love power more than this goddess. I’m going to have fun ripping your flesh off your bones.” He quickly turned to Mitsuko and Sumire and shouted, ” the charm!”

Luna-hime looked up at Kohaku, betrayal and sorrow still wrapping around her mind and strangling her heart. Hot tears flowed down her cheeks. "Kohaku," she whispered painfully. She recalled a memory once. Their first date. It wasn't easy for her to to on dates, but he took her to the most beautiful garden and they talked for hours. When she kissed him for the first time. When she told him that she loved him. Her heart shattered and was replaced by an expressionless mask.
Luna had given up on her draconic powers to share her powers with others, she had out trust in each one of them---and yet. Dia and Kohaku had betrayed her. Suddenly she wished she had the dragon in her so she could transform and set the entire kingdom to blaze. She recalled the script Riko and once told her of---once upon a time, a dragon had soared the skies freely. The dragon was exotic and beautiful, but humans had feared it and yearned for its powers. They hunted the dragon just as they had hunted Luna for her entire life.
Power, she needed to take back all her power----if she took it back she could stop all of them. Could stop Kohaku.
Another voice stepped into the room and she had stopped the wound long enough to see his face. He was handsome. Charming like Kohaku, but with a perfect face and perfect blue eyes. His eyes were like ice, sometimes angry, and other times kind and gentle. He was a prince. Akuryo had come, he came to protect her, to save everyone.

Aria had never suspected the betrayal, after years of hearing Akuryo's warning she thought "maybe he was wrong," but she'd made a mistake. After years of being able to create charms and protections she had over a thousand shields up at all times of the day. Only, the one of Queen Luna had never protected her against her friends. She never fathomed that their friends---that Dia and Kohaku would turn on them. She had sensed something amiss over a long expanse of time, but not this. Aura's told a lot of stories over time, but they were not visions like Satoshi or conspiracy theories like Akuryo's. They were just auras. As a precaution, she did offer one seal to her friend in case anything ever went wrong. A small charm that could save her friends. She looked at Akuryo apologetic for not believing in him and pulled the charm from her pocket. She chucked it at him before anyone could stop her.
Dia saw the flash of something fly through the air and sent the first dagger cutting through their friend. It dug deep into her shoulder causing Aria to scream, "didn't I say no one is allowed to move."
It was too late though, Luna-hime wasn't unaware of their plans. She wasn't strong enough to reverse time anymore, but instead she halted her injuries progression and threw her hands in the air to stop as many of the daggers from being influenced by time as she could. Two more daggers from behind her, stabbed into her back. The wounds did not tear from the impact or start to bleed------at least not yet. She also stopped her friend's wound from bleeding so Aria had barely started to bleed when the wound was stopped.

Aria looked at the queen, but the queen's vision was blurred by tears and her concentration was barely holding up. She could only stop time fot so long in such a weak emotional state. Her aura was a shaking silver, flickering like a candle fire. Before at had always been the brightest and most terrifying dragon always overwhelming her smallish figure. She was beautiful and dangerous, but now she was weak and barely holding on. She didn't try to remove her dagger. If she moved at caused more injuries it would further hinder Luna. Maybe if she were stronger---maybe if she could somehow free her friends. Protect everyone---​

Kohaku stared at Queen Luna as she struggled. He felt horrible for what he is doing to her but he had to stay committed. He then saw Akuryo enter the room out of nowhere. Akuryo's face red with anger just like a cartoon character. Kohaku completely ignored what Akuryo was saying. He hated Akuryo with a passion. Kohaku then saw Aria toss him something. Acting fast, he used two of his fingers to turn into a small throwing knife, and he threw it as hard as he can. The throwing knife barely misses the charm by less than an inch. He turned to Akuryo and saw what Aria threw at him. It was the charm that Yuzuki had for Akuryo. A charm where once Akuryo has it in his hand, he can turn limitless. Kohaku knew how bad this looked for him and Dia.

Aria tossed the charm at Akuryo, he caught it, and then looked at the charm. Akuryo then looked at Queen Luna. She was in so much pain. His face started to fill with tears but still had hate. He wanted to hurt everyone that has put her in this pain. He started to think about the first time he met her. She was five years old and he first saw her at her birthday party. He was just a kid but she was so beautiful. Akuryo's mother went up to him and told him that he should go and dance with the princess. He was nervous but excited. He walked up to and ask for a dance. That night they danced and talked for a little bit. Akuryo membered the way she danced, the smell of roses on her, and it was beautiful. He started to remember when they told him that she was going to be his wife. That was the happiest day of his life but it was short when he was told by Luna that she wanted to break it off. Snapping back to reality, he just stood there for a few moments more, and he went back to stare at the charm. He had to be smart. If he does this he could lose control but if he doesn't all his friends, his Queen could die.

Everyone watched as Aria got stabbed. All the guys wanted to do something but they couldn't. Ezume still stood then not moving an inch since this all started. He had been acting like he was terrified but actually had something up his sleeve. He has been slowly controlling the water that was around the castle inch by inch. Getting the water to places so he would be able to attack. He was a Captain for the Royal Navy and he felt like it was his responsibility to protect his family, his crew. Taimatsu cried out, "Aria!" Satoshi turned to Aria who was stabbed and screamed," no Aria! Aria are you ok? He remembered seeing her for the first time he saw her. It was at a party at the castle. She was dancing and he has never seen a girl more beautiful than her. He would start watcher more when she would dance at parties and even bring her flowers and gifts. He started to run to her side.

Akuryo finally back ready to use the charm looks at Kohaku and Dia," Stop this at once or face my power!"

Luna could only watch, her hands occupied along with all her power. The injuries inflicted her no longer bled and Aria's wound did not leak blood. Under normal circumstances, it would have been enough, but then she caught a glimpse of the charm she'd given Akuryo. A long time ago, she'd given him the gift knowing that without his limiter he could very well destroy the world, but if anything went wrong----no! Not now, not here. The charm would take him into the darkness, he'd be able to use limitless dark matter and possibly destroy anything and everything without control. Even himself.
"Don't do it!" Luna pleaded, "it's too dangerous!"

Dia stood beside her and smiled at the queen, "if you take your powers back then no one has to die," she started to take down her invisible cloak. Transparent men appeared in the darkest corners of the room. One. Two. Three. Ten. Thirty. There was no counting the numbers she'd been hiding from their site. "Luna and I were never friends," she smiled at Akuryo, Satoshi, Luna, and Ezume. A sad smile at the captain, "my mother used me to gather all her secrets and beat me every day because of her." She shook it away, her cold, evil smile returning to her lips, "one day, I killed her....but I couldn't just let all my hard work go to waste so I began building my own army, you see." She gestured around her. She started walking toward Akuryo, "you love the queen, right?" she asked, "you want her to live? Then join us," she smirked. Dia gestured to the queen's weak state, "if you join us we can bring back the Dragon Queen. We can use her power and take out any enemy that stands in our way."

Aria swallowed her pain and concentrated all her energy on Akuryo, trying to protect him if Dia made a move, "do it," she pleaded, "don't trust her."

Sumire was quiet, her thoughts focused on the injured of her friends, but to no avail. Yuzuki's injures were in a state of frozen time with no healing or bleeding, but Aria's wasn't so deep. Not completely influenced by time, she focused on using her power to seal the wound. This was the only assistance she could offer.

Queen Luna straightened long enough to look Kohaku in his eyes, "was it all fake?" her voice came in a chocked whisper, "I loved you," she felt another dagger dig into her neck as if responding to her words. Another struck her leg, and she collapsed to her hands and knees. She was a queen, and she was practically bowing to him. Her fiance had betrayed her, the roses, the playful flirting, the tournaments...it was all her imagination. Akuryo had said once that he wrote that letter the day he was kidnapped, that Kohaku had lied and taken credit. She should have believed him. Maybe if she had, she would have married Akuryo---she should have believed him at least. Kohaku hadn't hesitated when she killed thousands as a dragon, and he wasn't hesitating now-----now that he stabbed her. "I'll do it," Luna said, wanting to protect her friends more than anything, to protect the prince, "just don't hurt them. Leave Akuryo out of this."

Sumire realized that the queen's grip was weakening so she started to heal the minor wounds without moving an inch from where she stood. Between all her friends, she was the most useless, she could heal and fix things. She was the one who created the charm with a couple of her friend's help. Mitsuko used her light magic while she attached the magic to the charm. They only gave it to Aria so they could keep it safe in case things went wrong. And today, they royally had.

Aria managed to turn to Satoshi, "don't worry about me," she smiled softly, "it's my job to protect all of you. We need to stop Dia and Kohaku at all cost."

Taimatsu finally had enough. He had enough of being quiet. He has watched his Queen, his friend be stabbed by his other so-called friend and not be able to do anything. He finally opened his mouth,” Don’t worry about us, my Queen. We will be alright. Don’t let us be the reason you have to get hurt. We all love you and we all agreed when we got the gem for you that we will give our life for your cause. Please do something. I can’t bear to see you in pain anymore.” At this point, his face was flooded with tears. He then turned to Akuryo,” Akuryo if you can stop this please stop this. Akuryo just ignored him and kept his focus on the Queen, Dia, and Kohaku.

Ezume was almost ready to unleash his plan. He would be able to stop Kohaku and save Queen Luna. Then out of nowhere, Dia showed another card and had soldiers surrounding them all. So now it was daggers in the air and soldiers on the ground. He knew that no matter what happens that they might not make it out alive. He had to give it his best chance though.

Satoshi tried to plead,” Dia, Kohaku stop this, please. Dia, she took you in and treated you like family. Just stop this madness and we will let it go. Just please let the Queen go.” He wanted to say more but right when he was, he had a vision. He saw what was going to happen. The fourteenth fall to the ground. He saw the pain that was going to happen to them all. He had to stop this.” Queen Luna please fight, fight for yourself. You can stop all this, just let us go, and save yourself,” he yelled at the Queen hoping she would do what he just asked. He turned to Aria,” I can’t lose you. How can you say don’t worry about me? The cost is too great Aria. the Queen needs to fight.”

Akuryo could hear Aria telling him to do it. He wanted to but at what cost. This would be the first time he has ever done this before. He then saw all the soldiers that Dia had hiding. He couldn’t hold it anymore. He took one big sip of coffee that he had and then he crushed the charm in his hand. Black smoke started appearing off his body. The smoke was surrounding Akuryo.

Satoshi looked at Akuryo who he was going to try to talk to next. He saw the black smoke surrounding him. At that moment he knew that it was over. It was going to be all over for everyone. Kioshi saw the smoke and had a bad feeling about what is going to happen. Sokumi didn't know what was going to happen but he cheered for his friend,” get them Akuryo. Make them play!”

The black smoke made it hard for him to see what was going on around him. Then after a little, he could feel like a burning feeling, but he was not on fire. Now he couldn’t see anything or feel anything. It was pitch black. Then there was a small light in the distance. He started to walk to the light and then……….

Kohaku was watching Akuryo the whole time. He was nervous. He could feel his incredible power. He looked at Dia with a nervous grin. Then Akuryo vanished with what looked like an explosion. He took a deep breath, “That was your secret weapon, my Queen. He is gone. Maybe you gave him a little too much power for the boy to handle.”

Luna bad lived fifteen years with all her powers. She knew the full extent of each ability including her dragon form. In a single instant, she could call upon all the stones and they would return to her. She could become a dragon again, but at what cost? More war, more greed, more death, and chaos. Countless times, humans have tried to use her powers, and it was happening again to the people she trusted more than any other. All she had to do was take back her powers, all she had to do was heal everyone and submit to Dia and Kohaku. She was just beginning to accept her fate and was turning to face them when Akuryo crushed the charm. A dark memory washed over her, a forgotten memory of when she turned five. It was her birthday, and the first day the kingdom would meet the dragon princess. It was supposed to be a happy day, but after the party, she had snuck out of the castle. No one knew or suspected who she was with her disguise, but while outside she saw an older man bullying a maid and got angry. It was the first time she'd ever gotten angry. She slipped into the darkness neither there or not. She lost control. Luna only lost control like that twice in her entire life. This was why the world came to know and fear her because she wiped out an entire village over one man.
Akuryo would also become that darkness. At the time---when choosing which powers to hand her friends, she had asked the prince if he could handle such a dangerous power. She warned him that it was much like a curse. Power of destruction, of the void, of nothingness.
"You have no idea what you've done," she swallowed, starting at where Akuryo had once stood. For a breath, she could still see him, hear him, sense him. Then he was gone completely like the lights were shut off. She hadn't told anyone else what his power meant, but now that it was unleashed she couldn't call the gems or stop it. He was void of time and space. "it's too late."

Aria looked over at Satoshi, "I didn't mean it. No....I do mean it. We all chose this fate, but if Dia and Kohaku get what they want it's not just our lives but everyone else's."

"She's right," Kaiya said from beside her, "it's our job to protect the queen, but her priority is to the people."

Mitsuko watched, it was horrifying watching her friend vanish, and it wasn't getting any better. She'd been told by the queen that with her power she could activate his dark form, but this was not how she'd imagined it would be used. The queen was slowly dying, Dia had an entire army, and Akuryo was no longer with them. Mitsuko swallowed her courage and used her powers to take out the entire light around her until only her body glowed casting a dimly lit orange glow into the huge hall.

Dia stared at the empty spot Akuryo had once been standing and spun to Kohaku, "this is bad," she said sharply, unable to see him with the lights off, "we are going to have to use plan B." All the daggers started toward the members, but only in the darkness where they couldn't be clearly seen. The enemies seemed disoriented, but otherwise, they hadn't lost yet. Dia stepped toward Kohaku, "We need all fourteen gems for this to work. We need the obsidian."​

LUNAR STONE

• YxZu2ifp1Z5Dh4h51D0corAgj5UujgNLxIIErNMfsbudYWWBuHP9fmJUCmEsjd9DwNCmu5vMkaa_cvQeF62VTkMCRLxFWiYxmKaNjbMkqYN3YbZRvGQZZvss3uSwu2JFfcn-xjH4
    Out of the darkness, Akuryo came out, yes it was him, but it was not Akuryo controlling the body. He was dark, his whole body looked like space itself. You could see galaxies all around his body. His hands looked more like black holes instead of hands. The whole room shook when he reappeared out of the darkness. He stood there for a few moments, then you could see a smile forming on his face. It was not a happy smile though. It was a smile that says I'm free and I'm going to have fun destroying everything

He continued to walk towards the light. When he finally entered the light, he was in a room. He got up out of the bed and stared around the room. “Where am I?” he mumbled. He exited the room and entered what looked like a living room. No one was here. He stepped outside and he was on top of a cliff. There by the edge of the cliff was a girl. She looked familiar like he had seen her before. The young girl was someone he knew but it was not the actual person. She was Yuzuki.

Last edited:
Lunar Stone

• 0Tu_uFfgS6xo7MRqeI5D6yp_4Fon2EYhy8Adrw9ziFHdeV7oaa1OwJz8XgIz2eh5LFRehW99AdRlML4lACtvod52wu5OAPO0PBqaNdWQtUu3JMDERwTdfDBn0ZGLiqoRv57h6BAa
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Dia~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Luna closed her eyes and time seemed to slow down. She wished she could respond to him, she wished she could save him or stop him from losing control, but the charm took away all limiters including her ability to stop him. "I'm sorry," she said, time returning to normal. She started toward the creature, but something or someone grabbed her preventing her from coming closer. She stopped there, "you're right, Kohaku," she said, her eyes starting to glow, "I made a mistake, but I won't make another." She sent her magic outwards and the daggers that Dia had released were stopped in their tracks.

LUNAR STONE

• YxZu2ifp1Z5Dh4h51D0corAgj5UujgNLxIIErNMfsbudYWWBuHP9fmJUCmEsjd9DwNCmu5vMkaa_cvQeF62VTkMCRLxFWiYxmKaNjbMkqYN3YbZRvGQZZvss3uSwu2JFfcn-xjH4
    (Dreamworld)- He started to walk towards the young girl. She seemed so close but it felt like miles to him. The world around him started to change. At first, he was in an open field on the top of a cliff. Then it changed. He was back at his home and his mother was to his right. They were walking in the garden. All different types of flowers were there and also a lot of cherry trees. Those were his favorite. It was so peaceful. She was telling him about this young princess and that he’s going to have to marry her. It was the girl from the party. Then the world around him changed again for a few seconds. It was dark then he was able to see. He saw his friends getting attacked but it was not by who he suspected. They were attacked not by soldiers, not by Dia, Kohaku, but what looked like himself in a different body. He saw him holding Taimatsu by the neck but then he was back to the open field. He saw the girl again and he waved him over to her. He was still shocked to see that he was hurting his friends. The world started to change again and now he was in a library and the Queen was next to him. She looked so beautiful and so happy. She handed the obsydian gem that was fused with a watch. You need to control the power, she would tell him. Then the world changed on him again and he could see the world in front of him. He was in space and the girl was next to him. “ Hi,” the girl spoke to him, “I’m not the queen but only a figure of your imagination. Right now your physical body is being consumed in the dark matter but your mind is here. You need to fight to get back to your body or else you will be trapped here forever.” Akuryo was confused, his friend are getting attacked, and his Queen doesn’t look so good. “What am I supposed to do,” he cried to the girl. “You need to find the gem. The gem is powerful and doesn’t like to be controlled. It‘s going to fight to not be controlled. Just know if you try to take the gem and fail…... well just don’t fail.” The girl then disappeared and he still had many questions to ask.

Akuryo, well the dark void that is consuming Akuryo started to walk towards the Queen. Daggers were flying all over the place but once they got close to the dark void, they got sucked up into him. His attention then shifted when he saw light coming from Mitsuko. His hand that looked like a black hole turned to a dark sword. He rushed at Mitsuki because he didn’t like the light. He swung his mighty sword and barely missed her.~~~~~Taimatsu~~~~

~~~~Dia~~~~~
    He quickly located Dia and flew to her. He formed a huge ball in his hand and threw it at Dia while still flying to her.

Last edited:
Lunar Stone

• 0Tu_uFfgS6xo7MRqeI5D6yp_4Fon2EYhy8Adrw9ziFHdeV7oaa1OwJz8XgIz2eh5LFRehW99AdRlML4lACtvod52wu5OAPO0PBqaNdWQtUu3JMDERwTdfDBn0ZGLiqoRv57h6BAa
    If there was ever a time where chaos and war hadn't tried to take everything from Luna, she yearned for it. Daggers fought through her magic and stabbed her friends. She managed to dodge a few, but Kaiya took a direct hit. It wasn't just Kaiya, but Ezume was trying to fend of the army with Riko who'd received aid from animals. Taimatsu was being strangled, Sokumi was doing his best, and Satoshi----She looked at the dagger sticking out of his arm, "I'm sorry," she said, "I'm so sorry." She was a pathetic human compared to the dragon she used to be and had no power to protect the people most important to her, "I can't leave," she shook her head, her attention on her friend. Think, Luna, think! She searched the room, all her magic was trained on slowing everyone's injuries even as they begun to brutally add up, but their was on person she couldn't account for....Akuryo. She couldn't abandon him, "I'm sorry, Satoshi." she started toward the darkness, pulling her arm free, "if anyone's going to reach him, it has to be me."

LUNAR STONE

Akuryo(Dreamworld)- Akuryo still had many questions. He was still in space and he looked around. It was mostly darkness. It was amazing to him. He stood there watching everything around him for a few moments before he got sent back to the castle. He had to find this gem but had no idea where to even look. He started to walk and he saw a familiar face out in the courtyard. It was Kioshi. “Hey Kioshi, is that you?” he asked. Kioshi turned around but it wasn’t him. The unknown boy started to attack Akuryo. Akuryo ducked and then rolled to the right, “dude what are you doing?” The guy then turned to him and his eye went black for a split second. It wasn’t Kioshi, it had to be the gem. The guy continued to attack and didn't let up. Akuryo kept on dodging his soundwaves. While dodging his attacks he got hit from the back. It was a girl, it was Riko and now it was two on one battle. It was harder to dodge now that Riko had joined the fight. Akuryo got tired of this and threw out a small black hole. The black hole started to suck up Kioshi first. He slowly got sucked in. One down and now time to take out Riko. She rushed at him and he created a ball of dark matter and let it explode on the ground. The area around them turned dark and she now can’t see. Akuryo was able to get behind her and take her out before she could do anything. Once she fell on the ground she turned into dust. He was sad that he attacked his friends but he knew they went real. He continued to look for the gem. He searched the Queen's chambers and her throne but it was nowhere to be found. He entered the hall and saw a young girl that looked like Sumire. He got into a fighting stance ready to attack the creature and he yelled,” where is the gem?”

The dark void was heading towards Dia when he was attacked by fireblast. He turned and saw Taimatsu charging him. He waited for him to get closer and then he sprayed him with his dark matter breath. The attack was causing his opponent to not be able to more or even breathe. It was a powerful attack. He got shot in the face with flames but it didn’t faze him. He just looked at taimatsu and smiled. He turned his hands into dark holes again and he started to suck in Taimatsu. He saw him burning higher like he was going to explode. He grabbed him by the neck and snapped his neck, killing Taimatsu.

The next person he saw was Aria and he started to rush towards her. She was by a girl's body. He shot dark matter bolts at her and it was cutting her up. One cut, two cuts, 15 cuts, he kept on shooting more and more at her and the body.

Last edited:
Lunar Stone

They say most deaths are quick, but the way Taimatsu died made her burst into tears. Just before he died, she used her powers to stop time in his body like she was doing for herself and Sumire. She gathered all her courage and tried to keep time stopped for her friends while she pulled out a small dagger she'd always carried with her. It was the only weapon she had on her, but it would have to be enough. She watched Satoshi fight Kohaku and hesitated. Queen Luna had never killed anyone without bringing them back to life, she'd never fought with the intention of murder, but her friends were dropping one by one and if she wanted to make it to Akuryo's side then she needed to fight. She swallowed her cowardness, but then looked into the yellow eyes of the man she once loved. Kohaku had been the only one who approached her when she lost control....he'd been the only one to bring her back so why did it have to be him. She watched Satoshi and Kohaku fighting helplessly before she saw a slurry of attacks direct at another one of her close friends...
    "Noooooo!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. How long, how long could she watched her friends fall like this? How long could she stop them from dying? She suddenly rushed forward and cut her dagger at Kohaku like something had pushed her forward and gave her the motivation to fight. After attacking him, she told Satoshi. "go to Aria, go help the others. They need you more than I do. I'm already dead," she said honestly, gesturing to her wounds that hadn't started to bleed further. She watched another friend collapse and tried to prevent more from dying, "I'm not sure how long I can stop it," she frowned, "Kohaku, please stop this," she begged him once more. She considerered using her powers on a larger scale but it would risk time catching up to her dying friends. So instead of using her powers she would have to rely on her dagger. She swung a second time, but her attacks were waivering and without the resolve to kill. She was angry, hurt, and slashed out of emotional turmoil. She couldn't quit worrying about her friends and Akuryo.... She needed to reach him, but if all their friends died than it would be useless. She needed Satoshi to fight and save them or she would never be able to bring Akuryo back, but first she needed to prove she could fight too. All her life she'd been fightinf as a dragon or using time instead, she had little experience to none with weapons, but now she was going to rely completely on that. She was able to use time just a bit to slow down his movements even a second, but the more power she used the more her injuries worsened so she fought without using her magic to aid her in battle and only used it to stop her fallen friends from being fully dead. Her own injuries worsened, but did not bleed either.

Last edited:

LUNAR STONE

(Dreamworld)- He had his sword drawn out ready to attack but she was different. Her eyes didn’t go black and she was actually talking to him. It was Sumire. He ran to her and gave her a hug. “Yes, I recognize you. These things were not my friends. It was the gem. We have to find the gem. That is the only way I can get out of here and help our friends. He then explained everything to her about the mysterious girl and what she told him. Sumire told him that their friends are suffering and he replied, “I want to help but the only way I can help is if I can control the gem. I would be able to leave without it. As long as I don’t control the gem, that monster is going to destroy everything.” Then out of nowhere Kaiya and Ezume jumped out. Their eyes turned black and were ready to attack.

Dark Void- He continued to cut her and cut her over and over. The cuts are coming faster and faster. Then he saw her hit the ground. He wasn’t done and continued to shoot more. Then out of nowhere, he felt someone else attack him. He saw it just in time and the blade got eaten up by his body. He looked at the attacker and founded his next prey. He rushed him with a sword he made out of his hand. He tried to slice him but he was getting attacked by lightning bolts now. It wasn’t hurting him but it was stopping him from getting his prey. He tried to cut Satoshi with his sword but he kept on missing. He started to shoot him with a dark matter blast but every attack was messing and it was destroying the hall. It was making him mad and he tried harder to get Satoshi. Then he got hit with some punches from the speedster. This made him even angrier and he charged at Satoshi faster. He finally got one cut on him and tried to get more.

Last edited:
Lunar Stone

Luna frowned at Kohaku, "you never truly cared for any of us, did you?" She asked, "and you weren't the one who wrote that letter either?" Her eyes glowed brightly like the dragon stirring from its sleep. She cut and moved faster, "you've hurt my friends and me for the last time," she rushed him tryiny to move faster, her dagger cutting fabric and skin, but what use was it when he regenerated quickly. She thought about the weakness she gave him once upon a time and all she needed to do was create an imbalance or slice him up enough that he couldn't out together. When her mind suddenly linked with Riko she thought, Sokumi, with your speed we can dispatch Kohaku in an instant. If we take out Dia and him, we can focus on Akuryo.
    She closed her eyes, whatever feelings they had were a lie. Now she just needed to protect her people. She opened them again and moved faster. Speeding up her movements by slowing down his would only work for so long.

LUNAR STONE

(Dreamworld)- He answered, “yes the gem is in control right now, but we need to find it so I can get control.” Two of his friends started to rush at them. “Take this sword, you’re going to need it. I got the boy and you got Mitsuko,” he shouted. He ran at evil Taimatsu and evil Taimatsu shot him with a fireball. Akuryo quickly formed a wall with dark matter to block the attack. He then made a black hole on the ground and jumped into it. Another black hole appeared on top of the boy and he jumped out. With a clean slice with his dark matter sword, he cut off the head of the boy, and then it turned into dust. He quickly turned to see how Sumire was doing.

Evil Mitsuko- She ran at Sumire and made her body bright. She hoped it was bright enough to blind her. After that, she threw some throwing knives at Sumire.

Dark Void- He kept on attacking and was getting more irritated the more Satoshi dodged his attacks. Then he got lucky and landed a blow on his leg. Satoshi fell to the ground. He kept on hitting him but his shield was blocking all the blows. That didn’t stop him though. More and more he hit the shield and it started to crack. Then out of nowhere, he got blasted by some spears. It went so fast that he went through a wall. Causing the wall to collapse on top of him. This irritated him so much that he sent out a huge explosion. Debris went flying everywhere. He got up and he saw a guy with green hair. He found his next prey. A blast came to evil Akuryo but it had no effect. He shot a beam of dark matter but it barely touched Kioshi. He ran to him and grabbed him while he was looking for something. He tried to struggle but it was no use. Evil Akuryo then grabbed his leg with one hand and with the other hand by his chest. Smiling at the weak man, he ripped him in half and threw the halves in different directions.

Lunar Stone

Yuzuki was grateful for his help, Sokumi completely winded Koahku faster than she could gather her resolve to fight. She was still remembering the days she spent with Kohaku and after three proposals, she finally accepted it. She had wanted to stand alone until she met him. but then suddenly she was with him everywhere bringing him into her court and trusting his knighthood. He'd said he loved her, and maybe he did it his own twisted way. Her friends were hurting now because Kohaku and Dia thought power and fear were more powerful than love and friendship. If she could just bring back the dragon inside her for just a little bit, even an instant. Kohaku was right, she was weak. After losing a part of herself she could only watch her friends die. She watched Kohaku, too distracted by her own thoughts to notice until a sword ran through Ezume's body. "no!" she screamed, running at Kohaku. For an instant, time stopped completely, then by the time that it continued for the living, Ezume's time had stopped, and Yuzuki was standing in front of Kohaku with her knife raised. She tried to stab him with it. Before she could stab Kohaku, something caught her attention, a scream she heard right before their communication shut down. She turned to Kaiya, leaving herself vulnerable with only the protection to defend her....and then Dia grabbed Kaiya. In an instant, Dia transformed Kaiya into liquid. Kaiya almost lost shape and turned into a puddle, but Yuzuki cast her magic on Kaiya before another friend could fully join the ranks of death. While stopping time for Kaiya, it also stopped time for Dia keeping them both in a state of stasis.

Last edited:

LUNAR STONE

“We continue to look for the gem. Good job on taking her out. You were amazing out there,” he cheered. He looked at Sumire and was amazed. She had came a lot way since getting the gem. He remembered all the times she told him to be careful with the gem. She warned him that he was the strongest out of the fourteen. She also predicted that if he were to lose control, it would mean he might lose everyone around him, and she wasn’t wrong. The last time he was able to check, he had killed two of his friends, and the longer he is here the worse it will get. “Let's go, we still have to search more of this castle and we have to hurry. Do I even want to know what is going on out there in the real world?” he started to walk with her around the castle. Room after room they checked but nothing was there. Then they entered the hall and there in front of them were some more familiar faces. Kohaku, Dia, and a dark void looking person stood in front of them. A voice popped into his head. It was the girl from earlier that looked like Queen Luna, “there is the gem! That is your way out of this world. You have to beat him.” He was ready to get this over with,” thank you for all your help.” He turned to Sumire,” we have to kill that creature and we will be able to go back home.” Dia and Kohaku started to charge them. Dia used her power to turn herself as hard as a diamond and attacked Akuryo while Kohaku attacked Riko. Akuryo got his dark matter sword out and made contact with Dia but she was not affected. He then tried to suck her up but she stood her ground. Nothing was working, then he got an idea, he used a black hole under her. She got sucked in the black hole and she was now gone. Now that he took care of her, he saw Sumire doing ok with Kohaku, and he focused his attention on evil Akuryo. Akuryo charged him. He was no match for this being of pure destruction. Evil Akuryo blasted him back easily. Akuryo kept on trying but it was no use. This guy is too strong for him. Evil Akuryo had him trapped in the corner. Akuryo used his power to make a force shield around him and then was able to see the real world for a moment. He saw all his friends dying one by one and then worse of all he saw his Queen. She was using her powers to keep her friends and herself from not completely dying. This enraged him and something sparked inside of him. He transformed into this limitless state, but he looked different from evil Akuryo. He looked leaner and more muscular. You can look at him and see that it was Akuryo. He had dark purple wings. He looked amazing. Akuryo with his new power charged at evil Akuryo, and he was no match. Blow after blow it was starting to get to be too much for evil Akuryo. Akuryo created a bomb in his hand and got next to evil Akuryo. Once he got next to him he stabbed him in the chest and placed the bomb inside. Akuryo flew a little bit away and watched it explosion. The creature then exploded and the gem appeared. Akuryo has finally done it with the help of Sumire. He started to walk to the gem.

Evil Akuryo- Evil Akuryo just got done killing off Kioshi, he looked for his next prey. He saw a little girl and a bunch of animals started to attack him. One by one he sucked the animal into him killing them. He got next to her and grabbed her by the head. Then he slammed her on the ground over and over and over. Smiling the whole time, he continued till he got bored of it. He dropped her on the ground and she wasn’t moving. Another person to add to his kill streak.

Last edited:
Lunar Stone

Luna moved away from Kohaku and fled to the dark Akuryo needing to find an opportunity to speak to him before it was too late. With Sokumi taking care of Kohaku, it was only a matter of time before everyone was completely dead. She didn't want the violence to continue but she was slowly losing time. She needed to speak with him now. To Be Continued...

Last edited:

LUNAR STONE

He got to the gem but it wasn’t budging. Nothing was working and he looked at Sumire,” The gem is not moving do you ha------- Sumire what is happening to you.” She looked like she was disappearing and then he noticed the hole in her chest. “Sumire what is going to happen to you,” he cried.

Evil Akuryo- Many of the Queen's friends have died by the hands of evil Akuryo. He had enjoyed killing Taimatsu, Aria, Kioshi, and Riko. Evil Akuryo looked around the hall for his next victim. His eyes then met the Queen’s eyes. She was walking toward him. A smile then appeared on his face as he flew towards the Queen's direction. He made it to the Queen but when he got there it was different. The whole time this creature has been relying on instinct but once he got close to her all he could do is stare.

Lunar Stone

Luna finally approached Akuryo with a chance to speak to him, "Stop this," she said, her moon crown glowing so brightly as if her voice was a command. "There is no need for more violence," she frowned, "Akuryo. I'm sorry for all this. That charm was only supposed to be used in cases of extreme emergence, but I was selfish and didn't take back my magic," she tried to reach out to touch the vortex, "do you remember that day you sent me that letter? I let my shield around the castle down and came to meet you, but as I was too distracted I hadn't realized it when you disappeared. I met Kohaku at the coffee shop and he took credit for the letter. Or maybe I just misunderstood him. Either way, I didn't see you again tell the ships had sailed into the seas. I boarded Ezume's ship with his father and led the attack, but when I saw you----I just lost control. I remember it. I understand how you feel more than anyone else here. I was born a dragon and yet I was fighting against myself. Human or dragon, and I chose to be human. I was always afraid because of my own instincts, but I knew you were stronger than me. Stronger, kinder, and I trusted you more than myself. Do you remember how I lost control?" She stepped dangerously close, "you're probably facing the gems in there too, probably facing yourself. I killed a thousand more than you can count, but this time i can't stop us from falling." She tensed, but remained strong, fearing that he might make a move he would regret or that he wouldn't hear her voice. Luna pulled in closer and reached toward the dark voids hand, but didn't grab him in order to keep the barrier between them, "you were always there for me. Even when I didn't know it, you were there protecting me. I wish you'd told me the truth back when I asked you about the letter, a part of me had been hoping you'd written it. You didn't take credit though, you never grabbed my hand or told me your feelings… I thought Kohaku had done it all, but it was you, wasn't it? I didn't even believe you when you tried to tell me their plans or when you two faught that day I asked you to leave." She cried. She turned to Satoshi to see his injuries building up, she focused on stopping his wounds before another one of her friends died, but the more she concentrated the more she felt time start to slip by. She turned away from Satoshi gathering all the stopped time from her friends and keeping her magic strong. Just a little bit longer, she told herself.
    Yuzuki wanted to tell him her feelings, her deep hidden feelings for Akuryo and how the letter had been the last thread of hope when she lost control all those moons ago. She just hooe it wasn't too late, "Akuryo!' She threw herself at him, trying to reach into the darkness like she were going to hug him.

LUNAR STONE

Akuryo(Dreamworld)- He reverted back to his normal self and ran to Sumire. “No. No. No no no. You can’t leave me,” he cried, “Sumire I need your help. You’re the only one I have in this world.” She then disappeared in his arms a moment later. A tear hit her face and he wiped it away. “I’ll save them,” he promised. He ran to the gem that was floating. Looking at the gem he tried to grab it but it wouldn’t budge a inch. He tried for what seemed like hours but it was only 10 mins. Looking at his arm, he backed off about a yard, tried to make a sword, but nothing happened. “I must be out of coffee,” he mumbled. Coffee, he needs to make some coffee. He turned around and ran to the kitchen to make some. A moment later, he had a big cup of coffee, and finished the cup in a few seconds. Looked at his arm and there was a sword. He ran back to the gem and swung as hard as he could. Before it even touched the gem, it hit a small force field that surrounded the gem, and it didn’t even leave a mark. He tried to turn back to his limitless form but it wouldn’t let him. Swing after swing but nothing even budged the shield. He cried out, Yuzuki! Yuzuki! Yuzuki.” Each time he said her name his voice went lower and lower as he dropped to his knees. A second later, it was dark, and then he could see. Satoshi and Kohaku were there in front of him. Looking at Satoshi, he was surprised and shocked that he was still standing with his injuries. Then he turned and saw the Queen. She was facing his evil self and then the room went dark again. He was back in front of the gem. Seeing his Queen in front of that monster scared him. He was scared that she would die and there was nothing he could do. That feeling he had sparked something in him and yet again he transformed to his limitless form. Blow after blow the shield took more and more till it couldn’t take it anymore. The shield started to crack and then shattered into pieces. The colors looked like a rainbow when he watched the shattered pieces fall and disappeared. Once it disappeared, he heard a voice all around him. It was the Queen, she was trying to talk to his evil self but he couldn’t see her. “I’m here! I’m here. Queen Luna, I'm trying to break free,” he cried out. It didn’t seem like she could hear him but it didn’t stop him from trying. He kept trying but still nothing. Everything that happened, it was all because of the gems, and he hated it. Dia and Kohaku would have probably done the same if there were no gems. None of his friends would have died if the gems didn’t exist. All the Queen wanted was peace and the gems caused chaos. Enraged by everything he was thinking. Enraged that the Queen had probably died already, he struck the gem, and to his surprise it moved. He kept on hitting it over and over. The gem started to crack and he kept on hitting it. The more he hit it the more it cracked. He stopped and looked at it after a while. The gem needed one more good hit and it will finally break. He went into the air and made a huge ball of dark matter and threw it at the gem. A huge explosion then happened after it made contact with the gem. He looked at the gem and it was glowing. Then it shattered and there was an even bigger explosion. Akuryo quickly made a dark matter force field to protect himself. The blast leveled the entire castle. After the smoke cleared, there was a smaller gem in its place. Then the gem started to go to him and form a glove on his hand. A moment later it went dark and then right in front of him was Queen. She looked like she was jumping on him. He reverted to his human self and cried,” Queen Lu----,” before he could finish it went dark and he bled out. The queen was the last thing he saw.

Evil Akuryo- He stood there motionless, frozen, like when the townspeople asked him to freeze fish for them. This is the first time since he came into this world that he was not destroying anything or anyone. It looked like the monster was actually listening to Yuzuki. She was different in his eyes and was not attacking him like the others. That smile was still formed on his face. His head tilted downward as she tried to touch him. Evil Akuryo looked at her hand then her face, trying to see if she was a hostile target, but then he felt something. An atrocious pain came upon inside him, one he could not explain. He started to scream and claw at his face, trying to stop the pain. This pain was killing him from the inside, like he was getting ripped apart. He screamed at her on the top of his lungs and started to attack her. The monster scratched and clawed but there was a force field protecting the queen. The pain continued and it caused the monster more frustration. Evil Akuryo turned his hands to sword and swung them repeatedly. Each sword made contact with the shield. Frustrated, he went to attack her from all angles, and with no such luck, he tried to bang his head on the shield. While banging his head repeatedly, the monster noticed a tiny crack on the shield. Again, he screamed at the top of his lungs and he clawed at the crack. The longer she spoke the angrier he became, but his plan was working. However as he was banging on the shield, he could feel himself losing more control. Some attacks were powerful while other attacks seemed to do nothing. Still, it didn’t stop the void from attacking, and the more he attacked the more the shield was showing signs of breaking. The power that he had was supposed to be limitless but the barrier that Aria made was nearly unbreakable. After a little bit of time, the shield was close to break, but the monster’s attacks were weakening. He was loving the resolve and patience and his attention span was shortening, now concentrated more on the war within himself. Just as he was about to give up, he threw on a heavy punch where the crack had first formed, it shattered. First it was like a million shards of glass and then it dispersed into cheery blossoms that vanished as they hit the floor below them. The woman in front of him with a crown atop her head and sad eyes was suddenly vulnerable and human in front of him. They were alone in the world for a second, but another sharp pain surged electrically though his body. He raged at Luna. He went in for an attack and clawed at her face; he then grabbed her by the leg and started to slam her on the floor multiple times. After each attack the monster would feel dizzy like he was the one being injured instead. He would back off, claw at his face, because of the pain. While he was in pain, he never lost sight of her and he rushed at her like a raging boar. He grabbed her by the hair and formed a dagger. He stabbed her in the stomach, her waist and her leg---and then dropped her. She hit the floor so suddenly that it was like the creature lost his grip, but this time he did not come back after her. He stopped in his tracks, confused and blank. The last thing it saw was the queen rising from the floor like she was in a trance, then she turned and threw herself at him.

Lunar Stone

The end happened so fast, Satoshi and Kohaku were fighting, time was slowing down for Luna, and for a second all she could see were the souls of her dying friends mingling with the glowing fragments of her scales. Each gem hovered above their body like it was waiting for a final order, like they were waiting to finally die with me. The gem's bright glow was dimming as I imagined mine was starting to become cloaked in shadows. Her friends had fallen. She couldn't offer much help but meddle with the timing of Kohaku's moves and the timing of their injuries. It wasn't much, but when Satoshi received the fetal blow she had intensified her magic and even used the power of her friends to amplify her magic. He hadn't yet fallen from the extreme wounds, but that was perhaps due to the speed of his injury. He'd almost looked defeated, but overpowered Kohaku anyway. Despite her attention to the battle her eyes and heart had completely taken to the void standing before her. She had felt each impact it made on Aria's shield, like invisible cuts on her heart. In her mind she screamed out to him while she spoke what might be her final words to him.
    At least one of my friends should live….
    Her shield shattered in an instant, taking her by surprise, but she didn’t stop reaching out with her voice begging Akuryo to come back to her. She got beaten and bruised, bullied and bloodied. All her wounds were frozen, but her tears and sorrow wouldn’t end. She stopped feeling the pain sometime after the first set of scratches, but each time she was knocked off her feet she stood up again. More. One more time. Please let her voice reach him. She kept hoping, kept pleading, and then her body hit the ground. She felt like a doll who could not break, or a punching bag that just came back for more. She rose slightly, and for just an instant, the darkness vanished and human skin appeared to surface. His black hair and icy blue eyes, his pale skin and sad smile----she could almost hope----then he was stabbed.
    Stabbed before her, human Akuryo, the man she so desperately wanted to save.
    Her insides were screaming louder than her dragon's roar, her body was frozen along with the time stopping so many wounds. She only stared as his body fell to the floor barely aware as Kohaku collapsed with him.
    No, no, no….. Noooo!
    Time froze, not moving forward or backward just stayed still so that no one else would die, so that no one else would know. After watching her friends fall, she'd lost herself to despair. Sumire.Taimatsu. Mitsuko. Aria. Kioshi. Ezume. Kaiya. Dia. Riko. Sokumi. Kohaku. Satoshi. And Akuryo----she stared out the window seemingly far away at birds frozen in the sky. She stared at the battling soldiers and remaining animals, and finally the gems still floating darkly over the deceased. Yes, all her friends were dead, but she'd also stopped them from dying. No one could move on or finish dying, they were just sleeping. No matter what, she told herself, her friends were dead. The room was wide enough to fit a village and the ceilings stretched high like a church. The entire room was shaped like a dome and normally used as a ballroom. Luna was going to have her wedding here, but it was not destroyed. Beams had collapsed in on themselves, the wall was barely holding itself, and half the interior had fallen causing frozen debree to mist the air. The floor was visually missing, and a window had sprayed glass shards that seemed to float and shine like gemstones. From the ballroom, the floor below was visible but the rooms below didn't compare to the original marble and white columns encircling the room.
    It could hold hundreds but was only supposed to be fourteen, now there were bodies littering the floor.
    Queen Luna gracefully moved past her fallen friends one by one, grabbing the floating gems without touching them directly. Her hands cupped each stone in a sea of colors. Emerald. Topaz. Ruby. Amethyst. And so on until she carried each stone. It was a slow and long process that---if the clocks had been ticking---might have taken fifteen minutes to gather. After laying out the gem ceremoniously, she stared at the whole in the ceiling above her head and looked toward the blue sky. Stars and moonlight dotted the sky and seemed to be watching her in their timeless state.
    "Im sorry, everyone," her voice was soft, "this is the last hope I have," she did not fuse the stones, but instead removed her crown and laid it on a broken column.
    Two years of a timeless world and she had delivered fourteen accessories to completely remote locations. Within the two years or maybe it was one---it was impossible to know how much time had passed when time was frozen. It was a long, lonely time for the queen, but when she returned nothing had changed for her or her friends….like she never left.
    When she returned she grabbed the gems and blew them gently into the wind causing each one to fly away like feathers on the wind, "please forgive me," she repeated the same words as before. She watched the stones fly with the wind seeing their souls attached to the gem and vanish into the sky. Time jumped back to normal and she grabbed her own stone and sent it away with the birds.
    The next minute splatters of blood filled her vision from her friends cuts that hadn't been able to bleed. At first it was all the injuries of her friends passing on in order of their deaths, and then her injuries slammed into her. It started with the searing pain of being stabbed in the stomach, followed by a long series of cuts she didn't realize she had. Her wounds flooded with blood like a waterfall of crimson tearing at her skin. Cuts sprayed from everywhere she'd been scarred yet she still stood there with a gaping hole in her chest and tears down her face.. She tried hard and focused on the last bit of strength she had left and started to leave the castle, a trail of blood following her. She made it halfway down the hall before her body collapsed under her. She died at midnight. Her spirit lingered in the hall for a moment and she watched the empty hallway like the castle had been abandoned. Instead of souring to the sky, Luna turned around and returned to the ballroom. She'd almost forgotten her wounds as she stared at nothing, but grief filled her vision when she returned to the battlefield. She floated toward the stump of what used to be a beam that formed a series of archways where a silver crown was placed. She carried it with her and headed back the way she came. The ghostly form continued outside the castle where a dragon statue formed in the front. She placed a palm on the statue but her hand passed through it, "I'm sure we will all meet again," she stepped into the dragon and disappeared, but the crown had somehow reappeared on the dragon's head.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The gems disappeared from the world for one hundred years, when the rebirth first started. Every one hundred years from that terrible night they were reborn again, till one day they would find the accessories again---
    Yuzuki Usagi was left at the doorstep of a coffee shop on a cold winter night. No one knows how long she'd been left out there, but blankets of snow had piled the sidewalks. She'd been protected from the snow by the porch, but her skin was white and pale as ice. Luckily, a woman stepped out of the coffee shop as she was closing and found the infant.
    She was adopted into the family; her father worked at a jewelry store and her mother owned the coffee shop. Her mother was pregnant, but they still treated Yuzuki like their own.
    Who would have guessed that the abandoned child had so many past lives?
    She stared at the new school, big castle walls on a beautiful island straight out of a fantasy book. She remembered when her father told the entire family he was transfering she'd been upset about switching schools until she came and saw it with her own two eyes. It had only been opened for six years, but it was older than most of the museums. She'd read about its interesting history and the meaning behind the huge dragon statue mounted in the front of the building with a small Silver crown atop its oversized head. The beautiful moonstone shining at the top. The dragon was sitting down in a calm posture similar to a dog, but its features were nothing like the fairytales. It was beautiful and feline with hair and horns. The white marble was elegant and aged, vines and flowers had wrapped around its body, but what caught my eye wasn't the almost glowing white eyes, but the small pearls lining down its long neck on both sides. She silently counted seven on both sides each stone matching the stories. Obviously, none of it was real. Even the stones were fake, but the dragon looked so life-like down to its human sized claws.
    The statue at the top in the front of the castle as if looking over the city behind her. Only one long bridge connected the island, leading to a series of long stairs. That would be the entrance. Looking closer, the castle had been restored and modernised a lot sense its reconstruction. According to the tourist brochure, 500 years ago the castle was destroyed and the kingdom was abandoned. Historians say they worshipped dragons, and their queen was a dragon, well that's only a metaphor. Still, after lots of debate she couldn't believe they turned the building into a high school.
    Yuzuki looked at the picture in the brochure, "wow." She shoved in her messenger bag and followed the student across the bridge. The bridge was very different from the brochure, it had no place for cars, but it was wide enough to have two streets. On both sides were a long stretch of grass with decorative sakura trees evenly spread down the walkway, its blossoms littering the floor in a mix of concrete and pink petals. She stopped at the doorway and looked up, the dragon seemed to double in size and somehow look ominous as it cast its wide shadow overhead. Even thought its wing were folded in, the way its claws raked the edge of the building made it look like it could leap off at any second. She shuddered, "creepy." She stepped inside.

LUNAR STONE

Akuryo wasn’t able to sleep. He was too nervous about school. He was about to be a new student at where his mother works. He had an issue with a guy at the last school. This guy was beating on a girl and Akuryo protected her. The worst part about it was that the guy he fought was the principal's son. It was the middle of his freshman year when it happened and he got expelled. Akuryo’s mother was actually happy about it. She had been trying to get him into her school his freshman year but Akuryo turned it down because of how expensive it was. Akuryo didn’t want to go, he felt like it would be taking advantage of her but now he had no choice.
    Akuryo had his own room and it was huge. It wasn’t like it was when he lived with his parents but he wasn’t complaining. The house was definitely on the richer side of town up in the hills. He rolled out of his king-size bed and went towards the door of his room. It was 5:15 am and he went downstairs to make some coffee. As he was walking to the kitchen, he got distracted by the sounds of mashing buttons and it was his brother Ezume on his laptop. He already knew what he was doing but he asked anyway. “ What are you doing? Have you been awake the whole time? We got school in a few hours.” Ezume's family took in Akuryo a while back. He doesn’t like to bring it up but he went through a lot but thanks to this girl who saved him and Ezume, he was given a second chance. “Well, I'm awake now so I'm going to make some coffee. Do you want some coffee,” he smiled. Akuryo already knew that he didn’t like coffee but he liked to tease him. Ever since that night, he had gotten closer to Ezume. Akuryo wished he could see that girl again from the bridge but he hasn’t been able to find her. “Let's watch that new horror movie that came out last Friday. Are you done or too busy with school work? They watched the movie together while Ezume worked on his project for college. After the movie, it was time for school and they got ready. Ezume’s mom was waiting for them in the kitchen. She had made them a new dish they haven’t seen before. It was bread that had a hole in the middle. In the middle, it had an egg. “Thank you very much. It was so delicious,” Akuryo smiled and bowed to her. It was time for school now and Akuryo was so excited. It was his first day in a new school. As they were walking they came across a beautiful motorcycle. There was a guy riding it and he was staring at them. He was amazed at the school as they walked together on the bridge. Akuryo loved the pattern on the ground and as he walked it gave the arrows on the ground a moving effect. Then the dragon caught his eye. It was so amazing and he loved it. It also looked familiar like he saw it before. The dragon looked so beautiful but also sad. The dragon looked like something actually happened to it. Like it lost someone. He also noticed a line under the dragon’s eye. Like it was a tear or something. The dragon was hurting and the sadness bothered him till he was interrupted by Ezume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back