• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Lunar Stone: The Characters

Main
Here

LegendaryWarriors

FF Forever
Yuzuki-moon-crown-time
0Tu_uFfgS6xo7MRqeI5D6yp_4Fon2EYhy8Adrw9ziFHdeV7oaa1OwJz8XgIz2eh5LFRehW99AdRlML4lACtvod52wu5OAPO0PBqaNdWQtUu3JMDERwTdfDBn0ZGLiqoRv57h6BAa

FORM:
Name: Yuzuki Usagi
Ability: Time
Description of power: She can manipulate time to the smallest second, aging a flower back to full bloom and stopping it from dying. Or speeding a bud to bloom. To larger extents she can speed up, stop, or slow time. By manipulating time she can bring herself to the past or the future as long as she exists in that time, otherwise, her body becomes ghostly. She is able to use her time to heal wounds and suppress death, but she cannot stop it. If a death happens or wounds happen to someone, she can try to change the past but the injury will happen in another less predictable way. She can prevent death from happening as long as she stops the Angel of Death from taking the soul. Her powers allow her to find things within the time and locate lost things, including things in space. She has close ties with the Angel of Death and can determine the time of death or specific key events in a person’s life.
Accessory: Crown (allows her to command the thirteen gems)
Gem:
Former status: Queen
History before death and connection to the story:
There is a legend about a dragon who soared the skies and rules the seas. The dragon was beautiful and powerful until one day it was betrayed by the humans and hunted. Upon the dragon's death, the jewels embedded into the dragon's sides sank into her scales and her body vanished. Yuzuki was born a dragon, with no draconic family or explanation. They say she is the reincarnation of the said dragon. She was the rarest and most beautiful creature in a land made up mostly of humans. She had fifteen abilities. Fire. Water. Healing. Protection. Sound. Time. Speed. Communication. Precognition. Transparency. Shapeshifting of objects and herself. Light. Dark matter. Memory. And finally the power of a dragon. This dragon was by definition OP which meant there would be no opposition----that is if she lived to use her full power.
Her dragon form was a shiny moon white with silver tints anywhere shadow hit her. Her eyes glowed violet and in her dragon form fourteen gems slivered down her long neck. Seven on each side.
At the age of one, she was speaking and reading. At the age of three, anything she learned she could muster, and at the age of five her secret came out to the world.
Sure, everyone knew of her existence, the prestigious princess who had an unusual birth, but until she was five no one had seen her. She was introduced to the world on her fifth birthday. A party she would never forget. Literally. She would soon discover the difference between peace and chaos. Crying and breaking eardrums. And also, love and betrayal.
On her fifth birthday, she met a few kids her age, one of them was Aria and the other was Kioshi. During the party, she also meets and dances with other young men, most notably Akuryo, her fiance, and the prince of the second-largest kingdom. Despite her unbelievable power, she couldn't entirely control her emotions and when she couldn't control her emotions she couldn't control her powers. Kaiya was her first friend, a distant relative who taught her how to be a kid by sneaking out and showing her places outside the village. This was the first attempted kidnapping.
People started to fear her inside and outside the castle, handmaidens kept their distance and the chefs begged her to stay away, but her parents and friends still gave her much love. She was almost completely untouchable, but that didn’t stop them from trying. By the age of ten, there had been ten more attempts. One time, they tried poisoning her food. Once they had tried catching her off guard. They tried using a hostage. Tying her down. Luring her to a location. And they even tried touching her once. They came close a few times, weakening Yuzuki with poisons, gas, or potions.
In her tenth year, she was told more about the state of the other kingdoms trying to ally against them, that only three kingdoms had taken their side so far, and that by marrying Prince Akuryo her future will be secured. Even if she was powerful, she was human and dragon. She was a child with weaknesses just like everyone else. Her parents were against starting a war, but since the dawn of her birth, they had been more protective of her, barely keeping peace in the seven kingdoms. Despite their struggle, there were those that sought power, who feared the dragon so much they wanted her dead or controlled and those who sought to start a war.
Her parents died when she was eleven when a large number of assassins infiltrated the castle. Unfortunately for the assassins, Yuzuki was nowhere to be found. She wasn’t in the castle anywhere, but they did manage to find the king and queen. They killed them and many servants. Yuzuki was with Satoshi and Kaiya. She had left the castle without anyone knowing. When she returned the assassins were gone but everything else was in chaos. She took the throne at eleven.
Luna Hime. Queen Luna. That was her name back then. Under her leadership, the kidnappings had stopped, and any attack against the queen was seen as an act against the kingdom itself. She chose not to marry Prince Akuryo and apologized to him a week later when he came for a visit. She showed him her military fleet and explained her goals to him. She was the first Dragon Queen. Her military was strong and with Akuryo becoming her ally she would be even stronger. For a while, she believed there would not be war if she continued to remain powerful and strong. The peace held for four years. At the age of fifteen, she began seeing the first results of the army that had been quietly rising from the shadows. since her parent's deaths, she had asked a scholar's daughter to investigate the other kingdoms and what happened to her family, but out of nowhere, a fleet of ships started for her waters. To her horror, Prince Akuryo was aboard one of the many ships as a hostage. At this time, rumors had gone around about her being in a relationship, but it wasn't Akuryo who stole her heart but a man by the name of Kohaku.
With Akuryo aboard, she couldn't use her magic against the ships and she was too far to save him, but she also had to make a choice. She lost control for the first time in her life. She transformed into her true dragon self and unleashed her magic on every ship including the one with the Prince. Her closest ally. After killing every last ship, she reversed time to a second before everything was destroyed and used her healing magic to bring everyone back. After reviving everyone she brought Akuryo to land and calmed down. She was tired and angry, sad and terrified. For the longest time, no one approached her. Kohaku stepped up to her unafraid and with his help, she reverted back to her human self. Thinking about what happened and constantly being haunted by it, she searched for Mitsuko. After accidentally discovering that she can transfer her powers by giving someone a scale, one of her gemstones, she asked Mitsuko to craft seven accessories for her. So she began a series of tests to choose fourteen candidates, herself, Mitsuko, and some trusted allies. The first test was on Mitsuko to see if she was loyal enough to be granted a gem. The second was on the blacksmith Taimatsu. She requested that he craft the other seven accessories. A specific list she requested with specific materials including her own skin and a horn which she could heal as many times as it took. By the time all the accessories were being crafted, she left her castle and went out to find eleven more candidates. She started with people who weren't yet well known, those like the Sailor boy who rescued her. Kaiya, a trusted distant relative. She found strangers and tested their kindness and if they could handle the powers. She used her ears to find the best musician and a Miko. A young girl who saved her once. She picked some who were close with her like Dia and Kohaku, who were given separate tests---those whom she truly believed were loyal. Lastly, she chose Akuryo who had no test. She believed in him more than any one of them and knew in her heart that she might ruin his life by giving him the most dangerous power of them all.
Once she gathered the accessories she cast all her magic, once to create a single charm to protect the wearer and react with the gemstone. Without the accessories the gems were dull, but without the gems, the accessories were merely objects. She removed each gem from her scale and combined the items. She was almost ready to cast her magic into them when she recalled the dragon she became. How she lost control suddenly, she realized she needed a limiter. She met each of the thirteen individually and found a weakness, something to keep them from losing control as she did.
When she cast her third charm on the gemstones, she finally fueled them with her magic. It was a painful process that took away all her strength and power preventing her from becoming the dragon she truly was, she lost a part of herself. When she was satisfied she grabbed each stone and cast the first spell on herself. The Moonstone. Followed by the selected candidates: seven guys and six other girls. As long as she came in contact with the stones, she can still use their powers and fused herself with them, but instead of taking the relics, she passed them to the chosen few. When the powers were received, everything changed. Yuzuki was still powerful, her ability to manipulate time was so powerful in fact, that she couldn't control it at first. Some of her abilities weren't fully suppressed either, still able to cast small magic and do simple tricks like control the gems. To her dismay, it wasn't just herself, but those chosen started to change because of their gifts. Akuryo was the most affected. It took time before everyone fully accepted what they had become, but that didn't stop greed or war in the end. At first, it was calm and then kingdoms started up once more. She gathered all the fourteen and they fought together. For several years, they secured peace for the kingdom. Each one of them mastered their skills and went to their respective lives, but Akuryo stayed. He hadn't quit investigating why the war had started again and why her parents were murdered. By the time he realized that the princess's lover, Kohaku, and her friend, Dia was behind it all. It was too late. Akuryo left her side as did the others for five years. When Yuzuki was twenty-three years old, she summoned all the gemstones to reunite. Kohaku had proposed to her, and they wanted to invite their friends. Plus, another war was stirring from the shadows. The plan was to bring all fourteen together and ask them to stay for good this time. Wanting her friends back, wanting to keep the next war from gaining power. She was happy to see all her friends, but Akuryo wasn't there. There were only thirteen of them. Suddenly, a blade was stabbed into her stomach and she spits out blood, crying. Behind her, Kohaku stepped up beside her, "Use your power," he said, "retake your magic or you'll die.”
"Akuryo! Come out," Kohaku watched him step into the room with a horrified look on his face, "why are you doing this to her? I thought you loved her?" he glared at Kohaku.
"Can't you tell?" Dia came forward, "make one move to use any of your powers and you'll find the queen dead before Sumire can heal her and bring her back. No one moved, not even the fastest one. Around each one of them, Dia released her magic, revealing daggers floating like icicles around the entire room, ready to rein down.
They wanted Yuzuki to use her power to remerge the stones, they wanted her to consume the power, but before she could dare---Akuryo vanished. Yuzuki once gave him a charm from Mitsuko and Sumire that would allow him to, only once, become limitless. The world turned to chaos and everyone joined the fight. Armies appeared and attacked us, armies Dia had apparently been hiding. Before it was over, Yuzuki suppressed the speed of her injury, she tried to stop the death and fight while still reveling from the betrayal. By the end, she was almost completely out of energy, her friends started to die one by one even though she still walked and she gathered each gem one by one. To her surprise the souls of each of them didn't disappear so she borrowed her friends magic and sealed each soul with their respective gemstones. Then as she headed out the castle toward the center of her courtyard, she scattered each individual stone on the wind, sending a single prayer. She let go of her time, and her own injury finally started to impact her. She bled out alone in the courtyard, thinking to herself, "please save my friends."

Background: She never met her real parents, her (adoptive) mother is a coffee shop owner and she has a younger sister. Her father works at the jewelry store Dia’s parents own.
Relationships:​
  • Dia-There is one thing more important than all the diamonds in the world. That’s love, Dia.​
  • Kioshi-Can you teach me how to play?​
  • Kaiya-Thank you for keeping my secret. Not everyone knows what happened 500 years ago.​
  • Riko-Can you speak to the flowers, they look like they’re crying?​
  • Kohaku-Dead. Dead……..*remembers her death*​
  • Taimatsu-Stop procrastinating, your homework is due today.​
  • Satoshi-Camping trip, that’s a wonderful idea! I’ve never been camping before.​
  • Mitsuko-Coffee is delicious, you should try it first.​
  • Sumire-Don’t strain yourself, you’re always helping everyone. Let me help you this time.​
  • Ezume-He has the most interesting stories, I never knew mermaids were real.​
  • Akuryo-He understands me. I feel safe with him and I’m happy for once.​
  • Aria-She’s super talented, but I don’t think I can follow her lessons on dueling.​
  • Sokumi-He brought me, sweets, from his travels, they were delicious!​
  • Coffee​
  • Friends and school​
  • Protective of those she cares about and helping others​
  • Sweets​
Dislikes:
  • Ghost stories​
  • Liars, traitors, and Kohaku​
  • War, chaos, and hurting others​
  • Watching others feel sad and being unable to help them​
  • procrastination

Other: (face claim Emilia from Re Zero)

Last edited:
Akuryo-obsydian-glove- dark matter
YxZu2ifp1Z5Dh4h51D0corAgj5UujgNLxIIErNMfsbudYWWBuHP9fmJUCmEsjd9DwNCmu5vMkaa_cvQeF62VTkMCRLxFWiYxmKaNjbMkqYN3YbZRvGQZZvss3uSwu2JFfcn-xjH4

Name: Akuryō Yakun
Ability: Dark Matter
Description of power: He has the power to create and manipulate substances called Dark Matter, which can create various forms of energy from nothing. Has the power to manipulate gravity and electricity. Has the ability to create and control black holes. He can also use explosive forces and warp the space around him. However, he has to be drinking coffee to use his powers. There is but one exception, he can use all his powers freely if he becomes dark matter himself, the only way he is able to become dark matter is if Mitsuko Miwa removes all the light from his body. Again, however. In this form, he is not in 100% control.
Accessory: Glove (keeps his body from turning permanently into dark matter)
Gem: Obsydian
Former status: Prince of the second kingdom
History before death and connection to story: As the prince of his country he was spoiled, but also promised to Princess Yuzuki. It was a promise made by their parents, but neither one of them agreed. By the time Yuzuki's parents died, his parents were outraged when she refused to combine their kingdoms, but Akuryo didn't feel the same as his parents. His true dream was to study space and the moon. He was fascinated by gemstones and Yuzuki. He left his kingdom under the pseudonym that he was going to speak with the queen, but instead used his time to study and investigate by the queen’s side. He learned about the gemstones and about the seven kingdoms. He became close to Yuzuki during that time until she started dating Kohaku after a huge incident with her losing control. At this time she gave him a glove that was fused with the obsidian gem and told him to fight by her side forever. He discovered the knight's betrayal early on but was unable to convince Yuzuki even as she granted the thirteen of them portions of her true power. At first, he left the kingdom, abandoning Yuzuki and the others because the queen would not believe the betrayal, but when he was asked to return and reunite the gems, he came so only because of his loyalty. He loved the queen and discovered Dia and Kohaku's secret plan, but he arrived too late to stop the ceremony, and instead, she was stabbed to lure him out. Everyone died, and he never got to tell Yuzuki how he felt.
Background: Akuryo was the perfect son, a prince in his own right. He was a talented martial artist, he was also a genius in his own right. He studied everything about matter and dark matter to the point some would call him obsessed. He wasn't just a good son, his entire family was among the richest which meant his life was easy. Or so he thought. At the age of ten, his two younger sisters, his older brother, his parents, and his grandparents all went on a vacation, while he was sick with a maid. During the vacation, his family was assassinated. Turns out his grandfather wasn't just rich but had been leading a double life, and all his buried mob secrets crumbled with his death. He first woke up to the police swarming his house and was confused when no one explained what was going on, but when sitting at the police department the story was already all over the news. He ran away before they could throw him into the system. He was completely alone in the world, he'd lost his family, his name, and his money all overnight. He wasn't broke, however, not completely. His entire family had one separate bank account, a secret trust fund that only he was still alive to know about. He could have broken into it. Could have used all his money to come back and take his family's place, but he abandoned everything till the day he could get his revenge. He used what little money he had on him to move far away and for a while stayed at abandoned homes. He found a bridge one night on a cold winter and almost jumped. That's when he first met Yuzuki. Yuzuki had offered him a warm cup of coffee, but as soon as she appeared she was already gone again waving goodbye with her friendly greeting. He turned away from the bridge, regaining a slight bit of hope, and started obsessing over coffee. He started working at a small coffee shop (hiding his age), secretly not spending a single penny to rebuild his secret trust fund. He survived on scarps until one night he was starving so badly he ate a slice of bread in the middle of a dark alley and Ezume found him.
  • Dia- She asked me out for a cup of coffee but I think it was just to make Ezume jealous.​
  • Kioshi- So, can you teach me how to play the piano? I want to play something for this girl.​
  • Kaiya- I cut my finger on a piece of glass she broke, and she fainted.​
  • Riko- Are we still down for a Halloween movie marathon?​
  • Kohaku- Stay away from me or I'll blast you into oblivion.​
  • Taimatsu- I’m going to laugh if you suddenly get sucked into the black hole.​
  • Satoshi- That sounds fun. We should also ask Yuzuki if she would want to come.​
  • Yuzuki- I got coffee and a lot of donuts. Are you down for a movie night, well also Satoshi is going to be there too.​
  • Mitsuko- Mitsuko, no it's embarrassing!​
  • Sumire- As long as I have Yuzuki by my side. I will never lose control.​
  • Ezume- You should drink coffee.​
  • Aria- Can you look at my poem? I’m trying to give it to this girl.​
  • Sokumi- Do you think it's possible to use dark matter as a way to teleport?​
  • Space and time (telescopes)
  • Horror
  • Sweets
  • Art
Dislikes:
  • War and chaos and losing control
  • Bright lights and color
  • Sports and outdoors
  • Two-face Kohaku
  • His powers and his dark side
Other:

Last edited:
Dia-diamond-ring-transparency
RqqSW8gJMk0sOoJEy7Yj2Ef2jvBbqcs34AWXABIb7abzmDH9FlWvJkH8w6XUCPM2DESEKCi4-zJ6Ixgtdul_8GbY6FnrtDEwtdQxLYAlZoAEQlcOe2iApsnREbqQG1T_po0QH9Bn

Name: Dia Tomiko
Ability: Molecular Transparency.
Description of power: Dia is literally as hard as a diamond, or rather she can make things as hard as a diamond merely by manipulating the transparency of objects and herself. She is able to manipulate the opacity and with that adjust the molecular structure of the object.
Is able to become invisible and make other objects she touches invisible. Can make the water opaque and walls translucent. She can turn solid as a diamond, and change the material of other objects she makes contact with.
Accessory: Immunity diamond ring (allows her to block magic)
Gem: Diamond
Former status: Daimyo
Dia was the daimyo's daughter. She first met Kohaku's father when she was six. His father was a shady knight selling information to her mother. Her mother was secretly using that information to help other countries, including one of the foreign kings. The king had apparently been trying to find out more about the legendary dragon princess. Dia didn't know much about it or the girl until she was eleven years old and the princess came to her home. She couldn't remember much about that day except that her mother beat the idea into her head to "play nice with the princess" and to find her weakness. She did as she was told and became close with the princess. Yuzuki was powerful, beautiful, and not stupid. Dia once brought tea for Yuzuki and decided to clumsily trip, but the queen took all the liquid from the cup, stopped it from pouring, and returned it to its place by using the liquid like it was pure water. She was so stunned that she told her mother later that day. Her mother ended up using Dia to learn more of her secrets, beating her anytime she argued or showed a sign of loyalty to the princess. She at first liked Princess Yuzuki until she was beaten so hard that she almost died just because the princess got injured. She learned to hate the princess. Despise her. As time passed, she dreaded the time with the Queen and became a spy for her mother and secretly tried to make Yuzuki's life miserable. At the age of sixteen, she killed her mother. Her mother was in bed sleeping with Kohaku's father, and she stumbled on them in the middle of the night. To everyone who was unaware, Kohaku's father was supposed to be at war fighting for the Child Queen, but the truth was he'd been here for weeks. Kohaku's father had started sleeping with Dia's mother when she was seven and spent more time at their home than with his own son who often visited her. What his son did not know was that it wasn't just his father's secret affair with the Daimyo, but also what he did to Dia. From seven years old to the day she turned sixteen, both of the parents were against her. Kohaku's father secretly touched her, and her mother used to beat for even one word against the knight or one comment of disobedience. Unfortunately for Dia, it didn't stop there, sometimes she even wished she were invisible. Her mother began selling her own daughter's body to get more information to use against others, hiring assassins to take out the entire royal family, and fueling the war behind the scenes. After killing her mother and Kohaku's father, she continued the string of blackmail to gain power and remained allied with the queen. At the age of seventeen, Queen Luna gave her a test. Yuzuki told her her plans about dividing her magic and that she could lose her life. Dia was warned about her tests by Kohaku and when a man came to bribe her with jewels, she saw through the trap. She was offered the diamond's powers. She started to obsess over money and jewels, but her greed didn't end there. She invited Kohaku over when she discovered his relationship with the queen and offered him a proposal. The first proposal was to help her build an army in secret, and she used the information about his father to convince him. The second was when her powers were divided and she convinced him that Yuzuki was weak. Whispering in his ears the possibility of bringing her powers back to the queen, the possibility of a dragon to control war and to obey his every wish. Of course, it meant losing their current powers but a small price to pay when she had found a way to completely control the dragon queen. A way she only discovered after sharing Yuzuki's powers. Something she had slowly been yearning for seemed to finally be within reach. When he agreed, she set the plan into motion. Her plan survived years even as they all went their separate ways, but she waited until the day came that Yuzuki truly loved Kohaku. The day she finally accepted his proposal and a reason for them to finally gather again.
Background: Her mother and father work at an expensive jewelry business. She was born with a silver spoon and has even modeled for her father's company. When she was five, a young boy with green hair and a green energy drink spilled his soda on her dress, the day was so important that it traumatized her. It was her parent's anniversary.
  • Kioshi-Hates Kiyoshi hates green, hates him. Hate. Hate. Hate.​
  • Kaiya-Guys cling to the naive Kaiya making Dia loathe her​
  • Riko-Dia doesn’t care about Riko or have anything against her. Riko is just plain and dull.​
  • Kohaku-Kohaku likes her and she knows it. She uses him, she uses her. They’re working together despite their clashing personalities. They are close friends.​
  • Taimatsu-He’s cute, but immature.​
  • Satoshi-She likes him. Handsome and chill.​
  • Yuzuki-They used to be best friends----not. Yuzuki is a push-over former queen who doesn’t use the full extent of her powers.​
  • Mitsuko-Don’t care. Just stay out of the way.​
  • Sumire-Problem. Nuisance. Crybaby. And annoying.​
  • Ezume-Cute, really cute. She has a crush on him.​
  • Akuryo-So handsome----but he has nothing on Ezume​
  • Aria-They clash always, about fashion about attention, about anything and everything. Most importantly boys.​
  • Sokumi-He’s cool, I guess. He plays Orthello and isn’t bad in the eyes. Maybe next time.​
  • Fashion and jewelry
  • White chocolate
  • Othello
  • Paintings
  • Likes Ezume.
Dislikes:
  • Insects
  • Getting dirty or injured
  • Seeing others with diamonds and handsome men (jealous)
  • Anything ugly and old
  • Hates green (Kioshi) anything green. Anything!
  • Hates Kaiya
Other:

Kohaku-topaz-glasses- shape shifting
bbtWG74XG5lbKlLXa0iZSWZ6v6QlsV4tlF5lL9pmBV7Q9njM8h-QmAgHtTTW52ZEZGTQoXiySftxVxpycaOrUekVQGiwzMH38t17D3GEUGpdqcwXy7e6po_Lk-pz9pvFDFxg8AdS

Name: Kohaku Mienai
Ability: He has the ability to manipulate matter on an atomic scale.
Description of power: he is able to manipulate his own atoms to change parts of himself or his entire body into anything as long as it requires the same amount of body mass, however, he can also separate parts of himself to interact and to transform objects
Accessory: Glasses (allows him to see weakness in objects and people)
Gem: Topaz
Former status: royal knight
History before death and connection to story: Kohaku was the child of a well-known knight. He had a lot to live up to, but his dad wasn’t really the person he was portrayed as to the people. To the people, he was kind, honorable, and fought for the people. Behind closed doors though, he would teach Kohaku those same traits but while beating him with anything he could get his hands on. If his bed didn't tuck right or he did not sit correctly, he would get beaten. His Beating was not just bruises but actual deep cuts. This made Kohaku strong but also messed with his mind. All the people he dated he would beat as well, well that was until he laid his eyes on Yuzuki. She sparked something in him that made him want to change. He started to be a great guy and very romantic with her. That was till he started getting more power because his girlfriend was the Queen. He craved for that power that she had and it drove him mad. He started playing both sides, being the good boyfriend while secretly trying to take her down to get her power for himself. He was given the topaz because of his loyalty and fearlessness to her dragon side. He was the first to approach her without hesitating because Akuryo was still reeling from being used as a hostage the day she lost control. He greatly became obsessed with his new powers.
Background: Kohaku had it rough his whole life. His mother died when she gave birth to him. His father then abused him and treated him badly for years. When he was 6 years old, his father left him on the streets. He has been floating around foster care houses ever since then. He made only one real friend, his name was Earl, growing up, well that's what he thought. Earl started as a good friend and people around him thought he was a good man but he had his secrets. It started with just a little bit of touching, nothing bad, right? Then it got more physical and he started to rape him. Earl would threaten him by saying “I’ll kill you” or ``I'll kill anyone you love.” After years of being raped, Kohaku finally stood up for himself. He first acted like he was drinking with Earl. When Earl got drunk, he tied him up and took him to an old warehouse, where he began torturing him for weeks. When Kohaku was finally over it, he killed Earl.
Relationships: Still loves Yuzuki but is falling for Dia.​
  • Dia- She treats me as her equal.​
  • Kioshi- seriously it was just a prank. Hopefully, he doesn't steal my credit card numbers.​
  • Kaiya- tried to give her a hug but she ran away. It was just a hug I swear.​
  • Riko- hahaha she will never find her phone.​
  • Taimatsu- time to babysit.​
  • Satoshi-i wondered if he would tell that I replace his holo Charizard with a fake.​
  • Yuzuki- I lost her once, I won’t lose her again...​
  • Mitsuko- she’s cool to hang with but seriously turn off your light.​
  • Sumire- I accidentally gave her the flowers meant for Dia, I think she misunderstood, but now I can’t stop thinking about it. Each time we meet, something similar happens.​
  • Ezume- is that fool really a guy?​
  • Akuryo- don't ever want to see his face.​
  • Aria- that girl always wants attention.​
  • Sokumi- He must not be into chicks.​
  • The dark/nighttime
  • violence
  • Hopeless romantic
  • Always seeking more power
Dislikes:
  • Hates video games
  • Reading
  • Running out of time
  • Hates Akuryō
  • Been told what to do
Other:

Last edited:
Sumire-amythst-cloak-healing
1J6BDOzb4Unx5MboCHytG0C3zZNasa3RfJXrpKplrQ_RliJryXlFFnHWUtFeJv_GybtcaKQGDz3yf0tOpSKffWa9CQNLkSYJpX6A4FQjBbWwrirQymicXFYN1a_MDkQ78RX5NyZL

Name: Sumire Kokoro
Ability: Healing
Description of power: She can heal wounds, tears, damages, or broken objects. Some even say she can revive the dead. She is able to bring objects back to as-good-as-new states. She can heal any injury to the point that she can bring the dead back to life as long as they died the day she makes contact. She can also provide mental healing and calmness. She is the peacekeeper of the group and just her presence heals small scars.
Accessory: Cloak (she can enter dreams or into the subconscious)
Gem: Amethyst
Former status: Royal Herbalist/healer (shinigami)
History before death and connection to the story: Sumire was the most beautiful girl in her birth village. She had violet hair and violet eyes and kindness that no one compared to. One day a prince of one of the seven kingdoms approached her, asking for her to live at his castle. He was the prince of one of the third largest kingdoms. She heard stories about his father always acting on impulse, starting wars, and manipulating others, but her answer didn't change. She refused him and all other men drawn to her. Growing up, her mother was a herbalist until she died when Sumire was six years old. Sumire took after her mother and used all the lessons she was taught. She studied more until the prince started to interfere with her life, unable to gather supplies without being harrassed, attempting to kidnap her once but a visitor from another town saved her, and even buying her mother's shop. Forced to leave the beloved shop behind, she ran away. She fled to each town, traveling and sleeping in the woods, studying medicine and plants from every location she passed. One day she saw someone in the forest, she was injured and alone. That was the day she met Yuzuki. Taking care of her, she didn't ask questions or ask her name. A couple of hours later, two men showed up asking her to learn under the royal herbalist at the castle. Behind him, Yuzuki smiled kindly. She started as an apprentice before working her way up to a herbalist. Once given the amethyst she found herself healing with and without the use of herbs. Once a night, she woke up half asleep with her cloak over her head and a strange object in her hand. At first, she looked at the long stick with confused curiosity until she realized that the hands that wrapped around it were ghostly. She panicked and went through walls, running and searching for her physical body. For a moment, she was staring at her body, but in the next blink, she was somewhere completely different. She stared down at an old man, deceased in his bed, and without understanding, she pointed the stick down and touched the tip of his blade to the man's forehead. That was the first time she'd seen a soul, but it would not be the last. Night after night, she came across the scythe, a deceased, and their soul. Each night, she did the same thing. Tapped their forehead, used her healing, then a light would appear and she would walk them toward it. It took time for her to understand what was happening and to remember it all. One night, Yuzuki was there, using her magic to try and save a soul. That was the first time she didn't take a life, and instead, she woke up and helped the queen heal the child. Yuzuki called her a reaper. An angel of death, but also a healer. She still didn't have an answer for it. Sometimes she found herself able to save the soul, while other times she found that the soul was ready to die. She only clashed with Yuzuki during the wars, demanding that some of them were dead no matter how long she postponed it, but their friendship became stronger because of their secret.
Background: Her mother is a doctor, but her father died when she was young. She has no siblings, but she has a black cat. His name is Fuku (luck).
  • Dia-*sniffs* Why are you so mean all the time? *sniffs* I was just trying to help.​
  • Kioshi-Spending too much time on games is unhealthy. (turns game off)​
  • Kaiya-I got this good luck charm yesterday, It’ll ward off guys.​
  • Riko-Riko, you’re such a good person. What will you name the cat?​
  • Kohaku-I keeps bumping into him, it's strange. Like fate? He’s surprisingly romantic.​
  • Taimatsu-All that candy is giving you cavities.​
  • Satoshi-You’s a great leader, but you shouldn’t push Sokumi so hard. 300 deliveries in one hour.​
  • Yuzuki-I can teach you basic medicine, herbs and flora are great for these purposes. I only ask that you don’t tell the others about my secret.​
  • Mitsuko-Can you leave? I can’t sleep with your bright light. (yawns) I’m sleepy….​
  • Ezume-You should combine your magic with Taimatsu and create a nice, warm, hot spring.​
  • Akuryo-You’s the strongest one, but you’re also the one most endangered. If you lose yourself you might lose everyone around you, too.​
  • Aria-Want to go to the shrine with me? I saw these cute little charms I want to buy for everyone.​
  • Sokumi-You need to learn to relax, you’re moving too fast all the time. You should try sleeping, more.​
  • Shrines and charms
  • Trust and honesty
  • Sleeping
  • Chivalry and romance
  • Herbs and medicine
Dislikes:
  • Crying and being ignored
  • Video games or any form of violence
  • Pranks and hates Halloween
  • Doesn’t like candy or spicy foods
  • parties
Other:

Sokumi-sodalite-hoodie- super speed
-FZrKL9aIsdjzl3P2KBVXVZWCXQEnu7jdjoflNtbcnXMAbYdxToCiLP_1xN82NaXLu7BDy9K1NplBB4rvKAnBAw5BFwIhM4DIgiZt67Af4Q0bS-zqhWlaMiLMDkFSLqTzSI5fL-p

Name: Sokumi Santo
Ability: SuperSpeed
Description of power: His power consists mainly of superhuman speed. If you ever heard of The Flash, he has very similar traits. He can run faster than the speed of light, faze objects and himself, and use his speed to create friction, electricity, and strong winds. He has the ability to manipulate the pace of living and non-living things. He can also get faster by borrowing the speed of other things. He can also manipulate the speed on the atomic level. To move fast, he requires to drink a lot of soda and needs his special hoodie to provide protected support against aging.
Accessory: Hoodie (prevents aging and damage)
Gem: Sodalite
Former status: merchant
History before death and connection to story: Sokumi worked as a merchant his whole life. It was a family owned shop that had been around for ages. The shop had mostly sold essential stuff like food, wool, wine, cloth, luxuries, and other stuff. The cool thing about this shop was that they also sold wooden figurines like animals, doll houses, and Sokumi's favorite nature. It was like a waterfall and mountains with trees. There was a famous woman that goes by Jurī. She made all of those things and they were rare to find. One day the Princess Yuzuki and her best friend Kaiya walked into the store and the princess fell in love with Jurī’s work. Sokumi would then explain them to her and tell her the famous craft woman that made them. They became close friends and they even went to the locations where Jurī had her inspiration. One day Yukumi invited Sokumi to the castle to hang out with her and her friends where she had a surprise for him. There standing in the courtyard was none other than Jurī. It was a fun day for the two of them.
Background: Sokumi has been around for ages. He lived with his family, his mother and father. He was the second youngest of a family of three sisters. They lived on a small farm up in the country by a lake. He helped his father outside with the animals. He loved to go on runs with his dog. During that time, when he was 18 years old, there was word that there was a serial killer on the loose a few towns down. A few nights later, he couldn't sleep, so he decided to go for a run. He grabbed his jacket and a small knife and went for the run. He went for a 5 mile run and when he was halfway done, he turned back to run back to his home. As he was running back he started to hear loud screams. Curious about what's going on, he followed the noise to a small camp. He got closer and hid behind a bush. There by the fire he could see two men tying up a couple of people. He got scared, and he decided to leave the area to get help. Before he could turn around, he got hit in the back of the head, and passed out. A couple hours later, he was still dizzy from the hit, he looked around, and noticed he was somewhere on top of a mountain. A few feet away, and tied to a tree, was the same young couple from earlier. They were trying to untie themself while being quiet, hoping not to wake up the bandits.”Hi, I'm Aria and this is Satoshi. We are trying to escape.” After a few moments trying to untie themself, they got set free. Now all they had to do was run away. As they were trying to sneak away, Aria got a sword stabbed through her chest. She then screamed to Sokumi and Satoshil to run. They started running and Aria tried to stall the bandits with her last bit of strength. It was enough time for Sokumi and Satoshi to try and run away and hide. After a few minutes of running, he looked at Satoshi, and he got hit with an arrow in his shoulder. Satoshi stumbled for a second but regained his balance. They continued to run, trying to dodge arrows and then they shot another arrow that grazed Sokumi’s ear. While another one actually made contact on Sokumi’s calf. This made it hard for Sokumi to run but that was the least of his problems. They ran out of room, there in front of them was a cliff. He turned around but right when he turned around, another arrow passed right between their heads. At this moment he knew there was nothing he could do. He just stood there and the bandits surrounded them. He looked at Satoshi and they both looked at the cliff. They started to walk closer to them with their bows drawn ready to shoot. They both turned and jumped off the cliff. While they jumped one of the arrows hit Satoshi in the throat and it caused him to bump into Sokumi while they fell. They both reached the ground and Sokumi was able to land on top of Satoshi, easing the impact but it still knocked Sokumi out. Satoshi was killed the moment he hit the ground. The bandits looked down and they were on the ground not moving. A few hours later he woke up to rain hitting his face. He got up and was barely able to walk. Sokumi looked at Satoshi and tried to wake him up. He wasn't moving, then out of nowhere, he heard a voice of a girl in his head,” He’s died Sokumi, get moving!” the voice became louder and he obeyed. Before he started walking, he looked at Satoshi, and put his jacket over his face. “Keep walking, don't give up,” the voice continued to talk to him. He walked for about 10 minutes and came across a cave. “Go inside,” the voice said. He entered and was about to sit down when the voice said, “ no time to rest your going to bleed out. Go deeper in the cave.” He then walked deeper into the cave and noticed that there was hole in the ceiling. There was moonlight shining on the rock inside the cave. He looked closer and noticed a dark blue gem in the rock. The voice then talked to him again,”put that on.” He looked confused on what to put on. Then out of nowhere, there was a bright light and he covered his eyes. When he opened them back up there was a hoodie with the gem fused into it. He grabbed it, put it on, then all of sudden all his injuries were healing. The voice came back, “this is my gift for you, so don't abuse my power. I have faith and trust that you would do good with my power. Now RUN SOKUMI, RUN!”. Sokumi took a few steps, was amazed, everything around him was blurry, and before he could enjoy more of it. He was floating in the air because he ran off another small cliff. He started to fall for a little bit and then he hit the ground. “Oww, my hand,” he screamed. He had broken his wrist but before he could cry more it healed. He started to run again and tried to find his way home. He ran in one direction and came across a beach next to the ocean. After staring at the beautiful view, he turned around, and ran in a different direction. This time he stopped by these humongous trees. He was speechless by how big the trunk was. It was the size of a carriage. After running for about six hours, he found his way back close to his house. He could hear his father call his name,” Sokumi where have you been? Go get the eggs from the chickens and give them to your mother.” He tried his best not to tell his family about it or anyway else as well. The less people that know about the better. After a few years of having the power, he noticed that he was not getting older, but that couldn’t be it. A few more years passed and he could confirm that he was not getting older. He knew this was going to be an issue, how was he going to explain this, and how it’s possible that this hoodie has so much power. At this point in time he was 24 years old and he thought it was best if he went away for a little while. He packed his things up and left that night not saying anything to his family. He was sad about it but he just couldn’t say goodbye. He would stop by every now and then to see his family from a distance. Just to make sure they are ok. As the years passed he got more control of his power, he was now able to see clearly when he ran, and was trying to be able to go through walls. One day, he decided to go check on his parents, and when he got there no one was around. The place was empty. He ran and ran hoping he would be able to find his family. He checked so many towns that he lost count. He wasn’t really focused and he tripped on a rock. He hit the ground hard and rolled about 250 yards. He laid on the ground and started to cry. He realized that he would never see his family. He doesn't know where they were, even if he knew where they were at, it wouldn't matter, because he was not going to age. He didn’t want to lose hope and he didn't want to give up. He spent the next 45 years, hoping he would find them, and get to see them at least one more time. He was 74 year old, when he just stopped trying, and he gave up. He was done with the speed, done with looking, and done with everything. For the next 249 year he was in depression barely living. He just settled in a cave by a lake close to a small town. One day, Sokumi was walking to find some food and notice a young girl walking with some of her friends. He was amazed by her beauty, he was frozen in place, as he watched her walk away. A few days later he went into town. As he was walking throughout the town he saw that girl from a few days back. She was at the local market and he decided to go closer to her. He watched her and tried to pay for an apple but didn't have any money. She approached him and paid for his apple. She gave him an apple and asked why he wasn't in school. He told her that he has no money and is homeless. She decided to help and she would give him food and shelter. As the months passed, they became close, and they started to fall for eachother. For the next 39 years it was perfect. They were married but never had a child. Then it turned for the worst. His wife got sick, he tried his best to get her well, and he even gave her his hoodie. It seemed the hoodie only worked for him. As the days passed, she got worse, and she died a year later. Seeing his beloved pass away ,killed him, and he just couldn’t bear it. This power he onced loved turned to a curse. He has lost his family and now his wife. He was done with this life and he went to the cave where he first founded the hoodie. He was on top of the cave where the sunlight would shine through a hole in the ceiling of the cave. He cursed the voice that showed him the hoodie. He was ready to jump in, to kill himself,and then a young man told him to stop. That man was Satoshi. That day Satoshi became his best friend and saved him that day. Satoshi later died as an old man. Sokumi continued his training and learned things. Sokumi would meet new people when everyone gets reborn.
  • Dia- I hope she never finds out my age.​
  • Kioshi- Kioshi is funny. He thinks he can hack the FBI faster than I can run around the world.​
  • Kaiya- Come on Kaiya we are almos------Kaiya, watch out for that tree!​
  • Riko- (Disgust)Yea, i'm just going to leave her phone right here.(see a picture of Kioshi with his shirt off on her phone)​
  • Kohaku- Why does Kohaku always try hooking me up with guys? Doesn't he know that i like Dia?​
  • Taimatsu- Hahaha, it's always fun messing with Taimatsu.​
  • Satoshi- So, Dia said i need more hobbies. Can you teach me how to duel?​
  • Yuzuki- I’m heading to Belgium tomorrow morning. Do you want me to bring you back some chocolate?​
  • Mitsuko-. Hahaha maybe we convinced Dia to turn invisible and she can hold you while running. Then it would look like you're running on water.​
  • Sumire- What am I an errand boy? Does he think he can just order me around like a dog? Sumire, please help me!​
  • Ezume- (laughing) Ezume that's all you got. I thought you said I was going to be challenged.​
  • Akuryo- How do you not get sucked up when you're creating black holes with your dark matter?​
  • Aria- i asked her to upgrade my hoodie and she said no.​
  • Outdoors, running, speed, going fast and traveling.
  • Running on water and heights
  • Othello
  • Loves shoes
  • Music and soda
Dislikes:
  • Insects
  • Indoors
  • Sitting still for any reason (hates school)
  • Talking about his age
  • Hates talking to girls

Last edited:
Kaiya-opal-necklace-memory
4ehDJJm9al5v9PDjLrOgOZqFfV66jvLpUElEZeBDys2uXBC14ADjj4XnneuwIxj1TGXrQkYc8U_qdChXjHuqI_vhxP4s89nIJoWU8cJPM8GMJxxanoT6hT1H4r3kII2g0He6HXej

Name: Kaiya Natsuki
Ability: Memory
Description of power: Kaiya is able to see into people's memories and even change their memories or erase them. She is able to create memories of her own division and can easily read minds. Her memory is advanced to the point she can’t forget anything in her life and can recall the happenings, emotions, or anything she reads or remembers like a film. It works on people and objects, however, in the most severe cases, she is able to bring these memories to the surface and use them as her own. These memories offer severe mental scars, and she can share these memories with others. To use her memory powers, she must make physical contact with the person, object, or animal. The longer the contact the more that uploads into her subconscious, permanently a part of her.
Accessory: Necklace (temporarily captures memories and prevents her from losing her own)
Gem: Opal
Former status: Daughter of a noble
Kaiya's mother was Yuzuki's father's cousin. Technically that made them related in some way, but unlike Yuzuki's family, hers held no royal bloodline except for her great grandfather. In his time they apparently chose the eldest child to rule the kingdom and handed their children a fair amount of power and riches. In fact, Kaiya's parents owned more than a few businesses and had their own private land. She often visited Princess Yuzuki, despite the girl's maturity, Kaiya convinced her to take risks, sneak out of the castle and be a child. For the best part of their six years, they were carefree, but then tragedy hit the royal family and everything changed. It had been ten kidnappings, three assassination attempts, and now she was queen. Kaiya was too young to fully understand how Yuzuki could act like everything was normal and become a queen. Her mother had even offered to step in temporarily as a member of the court, but she refused. Kaiya didn't get to spend much time with the queen afterward. In the next four years, she is visited by Yuzuki and invited to the castle. She heard a rumor about the queen attacking thousands blindly killing enemies and allies, so she went to visit her friend. To her surprise, Yuzuki tells her that she will be leaving home for a while. She wants Kaiya to look after her kingdom while she is gone. Kaiya argues, not wanting her to go and put herself in more danger, but eventually she hears the reason when she meets Riko. Riko explains the queen plans to remove her power and suppress her dragon side. Neither of the girls understood why or how, but neither could stop her. She took care of the kingdom until they returned. Kaiya had a short time to memorize all the politics and learn everything Yuzuki had to do, but she helped keep peace and make it like Yuzuki never left.
Background: Her mother is in the hospital, her father is a businessman who travels a lot. She mostly lives alone in a big house. She can't cook so she has a personal chef, but despite herself, she is constantly trying to help him or others even though she royally screws up. She tries to spend most of her time away from her house. Her mother got into a car accident and Kaiya was there to see lots of blood from her mother. Since the accident, she has had a phobia of blood and her mother is comatose. Her father is also distant.
Relationships: Crush on Kioshi​
  • Dia-she’s scary.​
  • Kioshi-I think Kioshi hates me, but I really like him.​
  • Riko-Riko is tall and pretty, she’s also really smart and friendly. She’s like a pretty role model.​
  • Kohaku-He’s always bullying me and my friends, kind of like that character in a shoujo manga that likes the girl but bullies her anyway. How cute, I like manga.​
  • Taimatsu-He’s lazy, but Mitsuko really likes him. I hope they end up together.​
  • Satoshi-He’s like a big brother, he helps me a lot when I feel down or get hurt.​
  • Yuzuki-She’s my best friend, my first friend, and possibly my only friend…..just kidding!​
  • Mitsuko-She’s awesome, so she introduced me to this new manga recently, and I can’t stop reading it. The male lead looks like Kioshi!​
  • Sumire-She always gives me a charm from the shrine saying it’ll keep me from tripping.​
  • Ezume-He loves reading, but some of his stories scare me and Yuzuki. He’s really cute, but I wish he’d watch anime with me.​
  • Akuryo-I’m sorry, but you shouldn’t drink so much coffee.​
  • Aria-She should spend more time studying, she writes really good poetry and I want to read more.​
  • Sokumi-Too fast----too fast. I’m sorry I can’t keep up with him. (dizzy)​
  • Loves school and challenges
  • Watching anime and foreign shows and manga
  • Loves stuffed animals
  • Love cats
Dislikes:
  • Dogs
  • Blood (faints)
  • Sports (too clumsy)
  • Laziness
  • Making physical contact
Other:

Satoshi-lapis lazuli- a watch- seer
aoMoMs-_TAGhfB9ClV_h5abeZEGJVWBXzGRVGm4dxpkgm7lENCzoxZNN1Uy4zsW7YhTVgY-DsTrS2PdYHbqKgC-KMF13QdRkTeBdXP_P80-KaXoSO0l0QH1F2DfVFadAZ1i8XmZn

Name: Satoshi Tasu
Ability: Precognition
Description of power: Has the power to see future probabilities and can change or manipulate what was likely to happen. He is able to throw his astral self into these probabilities. He is also able to demonstrate intuitive awareness both physically and mentally. The more he manipulates the future, the less determined future it is.
Accessory: Watch (see the estimated time of his visions)
Gem: Lapis Lazuli
Former status: Chief of guards.
History before death and connection to story: He was the Chief of guards. He was probably one of the best fighter that the Royal family has seen. He was the one that controlled where the guards went and he was the one that stayed by the Princess side. He was extremely talented thanks to his father who trained him. As he got older and was able to follow his father's footsteps and became a guard. When Yuzuki was 10 years old. She was attacked by some bandits hired by another kingdom while she went out to visit the daimyo's daughter with her friend Kaiya, it was her third time bringing Kaiya with her to visit Dia. They were on horseback. Satoshi's father was also there as the princess's royal guard. Satoshi went with his father to watch him work and play with kids his age. They were about to head back to the kingdom when they decided to race. Satoshi’s father was the fastest, since he had more experience but he wasn’t going to let the princess lose. As they started to race Satoshit’s father grabbed his son's hat, threw it on the ground, and playfully laughed telling him to catch him if he can. Satoshi got his hat back and tried to catch up to his father. The other three got a big lead on Satoshi, but then a group of bandits cut them off their path. The bandits surrounded them all and had several arrows aimed at them with other weapons brandished. When Satoshi got a little closer he saw them surrounded, he got off his horse, and tried to get close to the bandits. Once he was close enough, he attacked one of the bandits, and that gave an opportunity for his father and the guards to attack. They were able to stop the tenth attempt to kidnap Yuzuki. After that they all headed to the castle to report the incident to the Queen and she thanked Satoshi for his bravery. When he turned 17 years old, he became a squire, quickly rising in the ranks like his father. When he turned 19 years old he was offered a watch with the Lapis Lazuli gem fused with it.
When Satoshi was reborn, he lived in a small town called Sukoshiwa. He lived with father and little sister. His mother passed away when his younger sister was born. His father was the local baker, Satoshi and his sister would help his father after they were done with their schooling. Satoshi was a bright young man and mostly spent his free time at the town’s library. One day, when he went to the library, he noticed a beautiful girl at the end of the library writing. She looked like the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. She had pink hair with pink eyes and she was wearing a black dress. He wanted to walk up to her but he was shy. He went back to his seat and began reading his book. After a few hours, the library became empty, and he heard a girl reading a poem. He began to listen and was amazed how beautiful the poem was. He started walking towards the voice and he noticed it was the same girl from earlier. ”That was beautiful,” he said to her. She turned to him and was embarrassed. She thought that she was the only one there. Satoshi was so in love with Aria and was ready to take it to the next step. He had the perfect night planned out. He wanted to take her to a hot spring near a mountain where they can watch the stars. He was ready to ask her hand in marriage. That night began good but if he knew what would happen a few hours later, he would regret ever taking her there. On that day bandits kidnapped the couple and took them to a camp. That is where they got tied up Sokumi. Satoshi and Aria died that night.
Background: Satoshi is working part time at an arcade in his free time. He has also been president of the student council since his freshman year in high school. His mother works as a doctor and his father works as a police officer.
  • Dia- She is quiet and mostly on her own.​
  • Kioshi- He is always playing games or listening to music. He needs to get out more and socialize.​
  • Kaiya-Here’s a bandaid. If you keep tripping everyday, I’ll have to charge you.​
  • Riko- Hey Riko, can you let everyone know we have a meeting at 6am.​
  • Kohaku- He needs to learn that there is no “I” in team.​
  • Taimatsu- Taimatsu stop staring at Kaiya. Focus, we are in a meeting.​
  • Yuzuki- I think if we do a camping trip it will make our teamwork better.​
  • Mitsuko- So you like, Taimatsu? I'll make sure to have you guys sit together at the meetings.​
  • Sumire- So, huge favor. Can you please heal Kaiya? I’m kinda running out of money.​
  • Ezume- So is it possible to have a baby shark as a pet?​
  • Akuryo- Hey, wanna share some coffee? Need to do an all-nighter tonight. Also, you want to join?​
  • Aria- umm, umm, hi, want to-------ummm. Sorry, I need to take this. (pulls out calculator)​
  • Sokumi-Here’s a list. I need all this right now, actually, in one hour. Oh, wait, one more thing.​
  • Loves Yugioh and magic tricks
  • Loves to help others
  • Likes children and brotherly
  • Student council
Dislikes:
  • Hates violences
  • Immaturity and practically jokes
  • Fashion
  • Loud music
  • Too hot or too cold

Aria-kunzite-earring-aura+protection
7eRifXENgWO71bTkU8KL_PA6HYkBo4lKriCZ6QbiCr8kukX24zLOlVKbF7spEwKKpT00S-Q0vrvOZ0qqeDjq4y14w4gsnH5vbP3H9CxjSZB77EEDND5RHSmarU9FyidN9_070l-R

Name: Aria Sachiko
Ability:Aura+protection
Description of power: Aria can see the auras of people. Aura, chakra, the flow of magic, and among that she gets a good read of people. With just the thought she can create force fields. Invisible walls that block magic and anything that she won't allow taking passage. She can even use herself as a protective charm or cast shields on other people or objects. Aria can make as many small barriers as she wants, but to create larger barriers, the small ones become weaker. Casting her own aura into her magic enables her to protect and also entrap opponents, as long as she can continuously read the aura of anything that makes contact with her barriers. She doesn't just create shields, but can also create small enchantments through aura influence, such as causing good luck or bad luck. She can't directly manipulate aura's but can use other aura's to cast her magic into them. Only by will however can she fight and choose what is and isn't able to pass through.
Accessory: Earring (reacts when sensing danger)
Gem: Kunzite
Former status: Dancer/Miko
Aria's mother was a Miko, so she was born and raised at a shrine where she learned the Kagura dance at the age of six. Her mother was asked to do the dance at the castle, but on the day of the dance, her mother got injured. Instead, Yuzuki requested Aria perform the dance after seeing her practice and she performed during Yuzuki's fifth birthday. During the party, she met other kids including…… She became obsessed with dancing over the next few years and started toward a future as a Miko like her mother. Her father was a samurai who worked at the castle so she didn't get to see him often. During the next few years, she decided she didn't want to stay at the shrine her whole life, she wanted to travel to other shrines and locations and learn more dances. At the age of twelve, her father died in battle. Her mother quit dancing and continued her work at the shrine..She left home to begin traveling at sixteen, and during her travels, she met the queen. The queen asked her a favor, to help her write some charms to protect clothing and perform a dance. It was a strange request, but she did as the queen asked and performed a ceremony on fourteen accessories each one she wrote one word with her beautiful calligraphy. During the ceremony, Yuzuki asked her to accept an earring as a gift. The same kunzite that changed her life forever. Her vision and her charms suddenly had the power to them, and the words attached actually meant something. Protection, that was the word attached to the earring. It was what enabled her to create shields and use magic. Suddenly, she was helping the princess instead of dancing until they eventually parted ways. She went back to her shrine and told her mother of her adventures. Her mother was ill, so she spent the days with her until she passed away and Aria became a Miko, too. She was called back to the castle, and a few days later she died with everyone.
She was reborn 126 years later. She met Satoshi in her second life and they fell in love. After getting kidnapped by bandits, she died with a sword struck through her chest.
Background: Her mother works at a nightclub and her father works as a retailer.
  • Dia-There’s a difference between us. Dia is spoiled rotten, I just want to be noticed.​
  • Kioshi-Can you help me with this? I’m trying to beat Satoshi in a duel, but I need rare cards,​
  • Kaiya-She likes my poems, but I don’t think they’re all that great. Her manga is much more interesting.​
  • Riko- Eeek! I’m sorry! I’ll shut up now. (a moment of silence) Did you find the rabbit yet?​
  • Kohaku- Kohaku, you help me get a date with Satoshi and I won’t tell Yuzuki what you did to Akuryo yesterday.​
  • Taimatsu-Can you please return my manga, you still have ten copies, and all of them are harems, too?​
  • Satoshi-He’s a role model, a leader, and very good-looking. Will you marry me?​
  • Yuzuki-I tried to help her write a poem about Akuryo, but we wrote it so many times over that I’m not quite sure if any time passed.​
  • Mitsuko-They are adorable! I ship Yuzuryo. Or maybe Ritoshi? Or…..Taimitsu...You guys are adorable.​
  • Sumire-Are their fortune cards? I want to buy a set for Satoshi.​
  • Ezume-I think I’ll stick to land. (rolls eyes)​
  • Akuryo-Stick with art, Mitsuko seems to think you’re talented. I want to see it, too.​
  • Sokumi-I wonder who’s faster, Yuzuki or Sokumi?​
  • Yugioh, fortune tellers, games, movies, anime, you name it.
  • Attention
  • Student Council
  • Sports---running
  • poetry
Dislikes:
  • Violence and immaturity
  • Dark colors
  • Being ignored
  • Losing concentration and being weak
  • Arrogant people
Other:

Ezume-aquamarine-belt- water
2_ZOURlqsEza4docPnNmb4lhRP8CoXcIl4sRkIG2qeGN6Zyq1VInjdq2UR56ua_wxzsRqGcNZPa7PpxWobJbJ21oygTF-4CWAWx_VAKJ4GQfZvkMXIxGWdvIqytARS7CLYy7vaRE

Name: Ezume Shimizu
Ability: Water
Description of power: His whole body is actually made up of H2O. He has the ability to telekinetically control water and the temperature of water or objects but can't control the temperature of his own body. If his body gets to freezing point, he will turn to solid ice, and will not be able to do anything. He can draw water from any moist air or surface. He can control any liquid as long as it has H2O components, from living and nonliving things.
Accessory: Belt (can provide his body with a coat of warm water to survive most cold temps)
Gem: Aquamarine
Former status:Captain
History before death and connection to story: Ezume was the Captain and controlled the imperial fleet for the Queen. When Ezume was about 12 years old, Yuzuki boarded the ship for the first time with Akuryo, showing him her military fleet and discussing the upcoming war. Ezume wasn't the captain at the time, but was close friends with Akuryo, actually born in his country. While on the boat, his father gives Akuryo a personal tour leaving Yuzuki to admire the water. Ezume watched the queen with curious eyes, but while she moved closer to the edge the boat suddenly rocked, hitting a wave and knocking her overboard. Without thinking, Ezume dived after the queen, rescuing her. To say her thanks, she appointed his father leader of her imperial fleet and Ezume a close friend of hers.
Background:Ezume is a high school student, the best ranked swimmers at his age level. He started swimming before he could even walk, in the water before most kids his age. He loved the water. His father died in a car accident when he turned six, and his mother raised him. She was a kind mother and also the headmaster of the highschool he was currently enrolled in. Starting tomorrow. He wasn't alone however, at the age of thirteen he gained a brother. Akuryo was outside in the alley when they first met. Ezume was trying to grab his ball when he met the kid. Akuryo was surviving on bread, a homeless child who had nothing on him but enough clothes to survive the winter. His mother stumbled down the alley and decided to take Akuryo in as her adoptive son.
  • Dia- Seriously, why doesn't she like me?​
  • Kioshi- what's his deal? I was just trying to have a water fight with Kaiya.​
  • Kaiya- (watching Ranma ½) Riko there is no way someone can fall in love with someone at first------who is that (looks at Kaiya) she is so beautiful---​
  • Riko- Ugh, Riko, humans are boring creatures. I'm just going to live in the ocean with the fishes.​
  • Kohaku- (Kohuko heads Ezume flowers, then walks away) Why did he just give me flowers? Wait! Does he know I like Kaiya?​
  • Taimatsu- Let's use our powers together so we can get a hot spring party going. The girls will love it.​
  • Satoshi- You want a baby shark in your bathtub or the school pool?​
  • Yuzuki- Yea, mermaids are cool, just don't let Akuryo swim with some sirens.​
  • Mitsuko- So don't be mad, but i went swimming with Taimatsu and i can't find him.​
  • Sumire- Alright, I talked with Taimatsu and the hot springs party is a go, but can you heal a broken heart if Kaiya says no to a date?​
  • Akuryo- Hey, Akuryo, is it possible for you to suck up water into a black hole and then shoot it out another black hole?​
  • Aria- Hey Aria, look, I can walk on water.​
  • Sokumi- Let's see if you can still run on water after this.​
  • Loves the outdoors and sea animals
  • Horror movies
  • Loves studying marine biology
  • Stories and myths, so yes, he loves to read
Dislikes:
  • Soda, coffee, and tea.
  • Fire
  • Freezing to death and cold weather, but still likes snow and ice
  • Fortune telling
  • Poachers and thieves

Riko-sapphire-hairbow-communication
h-DW3pOnZQs_3jhJAMIoNotBrjl6J5_MsZzrwROwNxAqyMBopRj2d2KmsbdaMfUWJfN6axsJO1DY7oeGAcVoOVxg9frH9QNnUeLSnSdFKw99P52bEd4Zl0cikfJ0CbBTSzQAuWAi

Name: Riko Kazuki
Ability: Communication
Description of power: She can communicate with living, dead, past, present, future, and fiction. Animals. Humans. Objects. Her power is literally communication which allows her to speak in any voice, tone, language, or even emotion. She can understand things others cannot from any range, but she must be calm and composed in order to make contact with the source or her communication.
Accessory: Hair bow (allows her to be recognized by the voice she communicates with)
Gem:
Former status: Historian and scholar
History before death and connection to story:
Riko's entire family were librarians, scholars, and she grew up close to her father. Her father wasn't just another historian, he was also the first human to decipher the ancient text about dragons. As he deciphered the text he came to find Yuzuki's mother to share his discovery about her daughter. Riko remembered the story in the text, it claimed that there was once a dragon that soared the skies above. The dragon was a loved creature and brought magic to the world, granting those with kind hearts a single scale. Each scale granted wishes, powers, and anything anyone desired, but to those with ill mind it cursed then for centuries. The dragon was a kind beast, but did not easily forgive. The story went on to describe how greed still drove humans mad and how they challenged the dragon and skinned it for scales. The dragon fought to free itself but was eventually slain. Legend has it that one day the dragon would one day be reborn to take vengeance.
The story would have been ridiculous if it hadn't been for the strange dragon princess. Riko was proud of her father, so she studied harder, learning how to read the text and other languages. Then one day, the queen arrived at her parents bookstore. At first, Yuzuki mistook her as a normal girl her age and happily greeted her until she spotted the tiny crown on her head and gasped. It was only a small crown but it was elegant and the moonstone was most certainly real. Riko welcomed the princess who was smaller than her, but somehow more mature. The Queen requested their help and asked for information, but instead of asking just her father's help, Yuzuki asked Riko herself to come with her and help her translate some more text and help her investigate the other kingdoms. She needed an informant, someone unsuspecting and her age. At first her parents were against it, but then Yuzuki decided to help by working for them for a few days. She worked hard alongside the queen, and during that time, Yuzuki and Riko became friends. They met again when Yuzuki turned fifteen, the queen approached her with a strange and special request, she needed Riko to travel to the other five kingdoms. Riko helped her translate and discover the secrets about the first dragon, her reincarnation. Thanks to her help, Yuzuki was able to find a way to subdue herself. Yuzuki offered Riko the sapphire, hoping she will continue to communicate with those that need her help.
Background: Her mother was a teacher before she died. Her father is a college instructor and she has an older brother overseas.
  • Dia-So what?​
  • Kioshi-He loves music, he’s smart, and handsome. Are you sure he’s real?​
  • Kaiya-She tried to get me to watch an anime, but I was totally bored.​
  • Kohaku-So, I saw him reading a shoujo manga once, but that was the end of it.​
  • Taimatsu-He’s a pyromaniac.​
  • Satoshi-He tried to convince me to join the council. Sorry, I don’t like socializing.​
  • Yuzuki-Animals like her, so I guess she’s cool.​
  • Mitsuko-She’s flashy.​
  • Sumire-I asked her to save a cat I found on the street, now that same cat lives with me. Sigh. (black cat)​
  • Ezume-He makes a nice study partner, I guess.​
  • Akuryo- One of the few friends who will watch a horror movie with me.​
  • Aria-Shut up, please.​
  • Sokumi-Can you take me with you next time?​
  • Studying
  • Technology and writing
  • Traveling
  • Movies and music
Dislikes:
  • Socializing
  • Crowds and lots of noise
  • Hates dressing up
  • Chaos
  • Losing her phone
Other:

Taimatsu-ruby-hat- fire
u9syU6s-w_67BRhxuX6ihPCzxXbt7eXKhzj6k8kX5Y_c8Y9snOL4pvomnb0qkCy1Npxmc19HozNZc4_8hBLWAt9OITmSdJPauQaOUulcX9Arf_3diGI1y-mpqWa62Nief_5zqCOY

Name: Taimatsu Hinata
Ability: Has the power to manipulate fire and heat.
Description of power: has the power to manipulate fire and heat but if his own body temperature falls below 95°F his power falls into hibernation. With higher body temps or strong sources of heat or fire, he is able to create fire surrounding himself without harming others in contact unless violently opposed. He is able to use his heat to thrust himself into the air like he was flying.
Accessory: Hat (Allows him to control what the heat burns)
Gem: Ruby
Former status: blacksmith
History before death and connection to story: Taimatsu moved in with the Hinata family when he was 3 years old. His parents weren't fit for raising a child and he would go days without eating. They would also lock him up in a small box every time he would cry. He was smaller than most kids his age because of how his parents treated him. The Hinata family had suspicions about Taimatsu’s parents. One day, when Yuki Hinata came to visit her sister, she saw that they were drunk, and she noticed Taimatsu was not with them. She was worried for his safety and began looking for him. Her sister kept on saying you don't have to look for him and that he is fine. She looked in the closet by the kitchen and she could hear him crying. There in the back of the closet was a box and he was locked in there. Disgusted by how badly they treat him, she grabbed him and told her sister that she is taking him for good. Her sister begged but Yuki didn’t budge. Since that day his parents never went to get him back. That day Taimatsu found a new home where his new family would actually love and take care of him. Since joining his new family, Taimatsu loved to watch his new dad work as a blacksmith. The Hinata family has been the blacksmith for the Royal family. Taimatsu started working in the family business when he turned 6 years old. The family business was then passed to Taimatsu when he was 12 years old but his mother was the one that mostly ran the business while Taimatsu crafted the weapons. His mother got very close to the Royal family, she was their primary blacksmith. Although Taimatsu never met the family in person, everyone was well aware of his talents as a craftsman. Taimatsu's favorite part about being a blacksmith was when it came to heating the metal. At this stage, he can use his imagination, and craft amazing things. One day when he was 15 years old, the Queen’s Messenger walked in and asked to speak to Yuki. He told her that the Queen invited her and her son to join them at the Castle for dinner. Once they entered, Taimatsu went to the restroom, and he noticed a suspicious person in the castle. He decided to follow him and he met up with another person. They started to talk and he told the other person that the job is done. Once the princess eats the food she will die. Taimatsu rushed back to the princess and he slapped the food out of her hand. The guards quickly grabbed him and had a knife on his throat. He told the princess that the food was poison. The cook then examined the food and it was poison. The guards then started to look for the person responsible but he was nowhere to be found. The Queen and the princess then thanked Taimatsu for his loyalty. A few weeks later, he was at the blacksmith when the Queen walked in. The Queen asked him for a favor, to fight by her side, and to accept this gift. The gift was a hat that was fused with the ruby gem. He gladly accepted it and said he would fight by her side.

Background: Taimatsu’s parents own a restaurant. His mother is the one that mostly runs the restaurant, while her husband is a stay-at-home dad.. He has two younger brothers, one is 4, and the other is 7 months.
Relationships: has a crush on Kaiya​
  • Dia- Really you don’t like Kaiya. Is it because she is cuter than you?​
  • Kioshi- (overheats his laptop) that will teach him for posting that picture.​
  • Kaiya- She is drea--------(falls from his seat)​
  • Riko- stop calling me a pyromaniac and stay out of my head.​
  • Kohaku- hahaha we spiked his energy drinks. He talks so funny when he’s drunk, too.​
  • Satoshi- I think he is letting me win when we are dueling.​
  • Yuzuki- can Kaiya be a princess like you too?​
  • Mitsuko- she's weird, she likes when I make hearts out of fire.​
  • Sumire- hahaha she didn't like it when I told her that the wasabi was avocado.​
  • Ezume- I’ll best you next time. Swimming is always a challenge when going up against him.​
  • Akuryo- It's so much fun when he makes a black hole and I get to throw stuff into it.​
  • Aria- I like the manga she reads. They always have cute girls in them.​
  • Sokumi- my stomach feels weird when he slows me down.​
  • Loves candles/fire
  • Candy and spicy food
  • Loves cartoons/ comics
  • Likes swimming
Dislikes:
  • cold weather
  • Hates the term “pyromaniac”
  • Hates ice cream/ cold food
  • The dark
  • Hates being told,” stop being a kid”
  • Other:

Last edited:
Mitsuko-sun-bracelet-light
-
q32PoqE0cFCtg6dRvi5Mi7jYpBbPrV0Pu1pyFTW094i0IbDzmox-bGQyW9RtufJPNqmLwdquII9bP8pxAJFFdsPbvXWCWVUw5z5wehKxplXd2IPmc-5juHBMwxhFDllVmSdZt_xU

Name: Mitsuko Miwa
Ability: Light
Description of power:She glows all the time. Literally. Her hair glows, her eyes glow, her skin has the faintest glow. She is all around made of light. The only way to turn it off is to dismiss all light from her body which means she is completely black---invisible-transparent-nothing-light is about UV. This allows her to change the colors of objects, animals, and people including bend light so that the rays are directed where she wants them to be. She can change the intensity of light and use her own body as a source of light. Shooting light beam-like stars. She can use light to create visual impairments and illusions.
Accessory: Bracelet (allows her to tune the brightness that surrounds her)
Gem: Sunstone
Former status: Tailor
History before death and connection to the story
She learned to tailor thanks to her father. Her father made clothing for every type of person including the queen. He taught her from childhood and she began to take interest in it. That was until one day she tried making something on her own with new material. She was going to throw the fabric away when she spotted Kaiya outside with Yuzuki. It wasn't her first time seeing the princess, nor would it be her last, but it was the first time she'd come so close. They were leaving a small shop, one she recognized because another boy close to her age lived there. He was the son of a merchant and sometimes sold small wooden crafts. She hadn't spoken to him, but she had visited a few times to see what he would make next. While the princess and Yuzuki headed out, a suspicious man started to follow them. Mitsuko didn't think much of it until she saw a glint of metal in his coat. Mitsuko headed over to the princess, running to get her attention. The princess smiled and greeted her, but she never saw the man who bolted before Mitsuko could warn her. Still holding the newly designed fabric, she smiled, "sorry to disturb you, your Majesty," she bowed, but Kaiya and the princess both ignored her greeting and instead admired the fabric she was carrying. "You're really talented!" Kaiya said cheerfully, "your father made this dress, too, correct?" Kaiya gestured to what she was wearing, but Mitsuko could only nod. Yuzuki interrupted her friend, "thank you for helping us just now." They began chatting for a while and Yuzuki invited her to accompany them and asked her more about herself. She didn't see the princess again, but her father's business suddenly grew and she started selling her own designs. She worked hard until one day the Queen asked her a favor. She used the strange material and began working on her request. While working on the secret project, she didn't tell anyone or use the gems for any separate purpose. She weaved them into a cloak, a hat, a belt, and a hairbow. After that, she included the hoodie, the gloves, and finally a bracelet. Each accessory was a different color with a different gem, but the same material. Finished with seven of her greatest masterpieces, Yuzuki let her keep the orange bracelet with the sunstone, but not without sharing a friendly warning. After accepting the stone, her body changed. She felt weightless after putting the bracelet on and her body suddenly became radiant. At first, she was too bright that everyone asked her to go away, but then, thanks to the limiter, she started to control it. Over the following course of years, she helped the princess through the war until one day they all went their separate ways. She went back to her father's shop to take care of him and help out.
Background: Has two younger twin brothers. Her mother works at a clothing store while her father works as a secretary.
Relationships: Has a crush on Taimatsu​
  • Dia-I love her clothes, but they’re expensive.​
  • Kioshi-He shouldn’t bully Taimatsu, but thanks to him I have a copy of the photo.​
  • Kaiya-She borrowed my manga last week, and I think she tore a page with the male lead on it. It was in color, too.​
  • Riko-She threw a blanket over my head once, saying I was hurting the rabbit's eyes. But, the rabbit was super cute! Riko is mean. (pout)​
  • Kohaku-I’m sorry! I can’t turn off my light. My mom says I have a bright future.​
  • Taimatsu-He makes the cutest flames, but I’m jealous of Kaiya.​
  • Satoshi-Can I pair with Taimatsu during the test of courage? I want to be alone with him. (imagines romantic scene--starts daydreaming)​
  • Yuzuki-I want to go Moon-watching, the stars are bright tonight, too.​
  • Sumire-Let’s have a sleepover! I want to eat ice cream and have a pillow fight!​
  • Ezume-Stay away from Taimatsu, you might wash him away. Poor Taimatsu!​
  • Akuryo-I’m going to show this to Yuzuki! You can’t stop me. It’s sooooo romantic!​
  • Aria-I totally ship IzuOcha. They are sooo adorbs. My Hero Academia is on the top of my list!​
  • Sokumi-it must be so cool to run on water, I wish I could do that. Maybe Taimatsu would finally notice me.​
  • Color
  • Fire
  • Swimming and ice cream
  • Shoujo Manga
Dislikes:
  • Glowing all the time-literally
  • Black and white
  • Coffee
  • Spiders
  • Staying indoors
Other:

Last edited:
Kioshi-emerald-headphones- sound
BCT_Ba2ARBFlW0IqaVhodiZwFH6bodsLtgP75LnHNKSKUdvLWIQ04sl00K37QpDTauC9Y71CkKX_cOxY9J1qaRJdxGmlOraXcqQ5Pc06VgQXcReT609RmylBH-_FVAWeV3Qnbe4s

Name: Kioshi Yasuda
Ability: Sound
Description of power: He is able to manipulate sound energy and can also create sonic waves to disorientate his foes by making them temporarily deaf. He can also use sound like a sonar to locate and disarm foes. Able to manipulate vibrations, volumes, tones, and create hypnotic tunes. He is able to change his voice and scramble sounds. He can also use music to telekinetically manipulate objects and their pull to gravity. However, he has to wear his headphones in order to create and manipulate music.
Accessory: Headphones (allows him to amplify and tune sound)
Gem: Emerald
Former status:musician
History before death and connection to story: His father used to be lead singer for the Queen at the time. He mainly played the vielle and his wife would play the harp. One day the Queen invited their whole family over for the princess's 5th birthday party. This was the first time Kioshi saw the princess in person. At the party he was able to have a dance with her. He also met the weird dancing girl, Aria after her amateurish performance. Kioshi started to attend most of the parties and got close to the princess. When he was 10 years old his family and himself went back to their hometown because Kioshi grandparents got sick. Queen Yuzuki searched and found him when he was 17 years old and had gone off on his own to practice music.. The queen offered him a test to see if he was suitable for her gift to him. When the queen found him she asked him a favor, if he could use their talents and help bring peace through his music while she was away. After passing her test, upon returning,he was rewarded with headphones that was fused with a green emerald. Yuzuki wanted him to stay, so he remained there until everyone parted ways.
Background: His dad works at the nightclub as a DJ with Aria’s mother. Kioshi loved when his father would DJ, so since he was not old enough to enter a nightclub, he would sneak in and watch his dad play. His mother was also a singer, she sang with her husband and sometimes worked professionally.
Relationships: Has a secret crush on Riko.​
  • Dia- I've seen her.​
  • Kaiya- She’s popular.​
  • Riko- She’s beautiful and she digs my music.​
  • Kohaku- Can you see your ego with those glasses?​
  • Taimatsu- He’s mad because I posted a photo of him eating a ghost pepper on the internet.​
  • Satoshi- cards are cool but dude you're not my brother.​
  • Yuzuki- she is hot. Kinda wanna see under her skirt though.​
  • Mitsuko- not my type. Taimatsu can have her.​
  • Sumire- really dude i was about to beat my high score.​
  • Ezume- if you get any water on my stuff, i'll make you go deaf permanently​
  • Akuryo- Dark matter, that's pretty cool. Not gonna lie.​
  • Aria- cute nerd girl. Nice!​
  • Sokumi- wow, another speedster. Didn't see that coming.​
  • Technology
  • Likes to DJ
  • Likes video games
  • Hacking