• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lunar Stone

• 0Tu_uFfgS6xo7MRqeI5D6yp_4Fon2EYhy8Adrw9ziFHdeV7oaa1OwJz8XgIz2eh5LFRehW99AdRlML4lACtvod52wu5OAPO0PBqaNdWQtUu3JMDERwTdfDBn0ZGLiqoRv57h6BAa
    Yuzuki stepped into the building and was lost before she even stepped into the hallway. Leaving the school would be easy, but she had to report to the office first thing in the morning, but which way was that? She stared in a random direction following students and reading signs. Lucky for Yuzuki there were literal signs for the new transfers and freshmen. Since the school was new and massive, there was a map at the entrance and signs labeling classrooms, clubs, offices, auditorium. It was all well done by students. She used the signs to find the office, but on her way bumped into someone.

Aria was actually pretty popular, last year she was in the drama club, and before that, she was in the swim club, and before that was… What was it? Since freshman year, she joined almost every club, but the only thing she remained a part of was the student council. She stepped into the clubroom and sat down at the opposite side of the table as the student council president. The student council president was probably one of the more handsome men in the school and she had a secret crush on him. He had dark blue hair and eyes that glowed brightly in the dark; a rich golden yellow that took her breath away. It wasn't just the way he smiled, but the muscles underneath his shirt and the way he spoke. He was both the baseball captain and a talk of the school. She wasn't the only one that admired him. Among the girls, there were a set of three fan clubs for the hottest guys. Satoshi. Kohaku. And Kioshi. Satoshi was the jock. Kohaku, the bad boy. And Kioshi the nerd. Aria had joined all three fan clubs, but each club had rules. She sighed, almost daydreaming as she stared at the president. When he spoke she shook herself out of her daze. For the first time after entering the room, she looked at the sweets registering his words. She looked through the basket browsing the flavors for her favorite.
    There were three reasons she was still on the council. One: a hot guy. Two: the sweets. And three: the activities. Being a part of several other clubs while being the vice president had given her opportunities to see how the clubs operated 'undercover.' She fiddled with the wrapping paper around the muffins and peering into the basket, "hmm?" She looked at the chocolate chip one. Satoshi was strict about coming on time, but he always made up for it with food. "don't mind if I do," she grabbed the chocolate chip muffin out of the basket popping it into her mouth. It was delightful. the taste was familiar and distinctive. There was a bakery downtown that sold the most delicious sweets. It was both a coffee shop and a sweet spot. It was also fairly new which made it even more popular. Aria had gone to the shop only once, but that was because her friends invited her along. She smiled and looked at Satoshi, "what's on today's agenda?" A few more students filled the quiet room.

Lunar Stone

• Dragonmoon.png
    RECAP: Over 500 years ago, a dragon existed. Born a dragon with a human heart, she gave up a part of herself to share her magic with those she trusted most. She ruled her kingdom and fought for peace, but the human she loved betrayed her. Her friend betrayed her and all fourteen warriors fell to their graves The tale should have ended in the castle walls, but their souls and the gemstones continued to live on. Now in the 21st Century, the fallen castle has been restored in the form of a high school. Welcome to Lunar High.

LUNAR STONE

• YxZu2ifp1Z5Dh4h51D0corAgj5UujgNLxIIErNMfsbudYWWBuHP9fmJUCmEsjd9DwNCmu5vMkaa_cvQeF62VTkMCRLxFWiYxmKaNjbMkqYN3YbZRvGQZZvss3uSwu2JFfcn-xjH4
    Akuryo continued to stare at the dragon and not even noticing that his brother had called him multiple times. It was like he was hypnotized by it, not able to focus on anything else. Even the blue and purple butterfly that landed on his nose. After a moment, he snapped out of it, because of the tickle the butterfly gave him.
    “Aaaaachooo,” Akuryo sneezed.
    After cleaning his nose, he finally heard Ezume calling him, and he ran up the stairs to catch up with his brother.
    “Sorry Zuzu for some reason that dragon got me. I can’t put my finger on it but I get a weird feeling from it,” he looked confused.
    He tried staring at the dragon again but by the time he did he couldn’t see it.
    “Yea. Maybe,” he said, scratching his head.
    “Oh I'm still stuffed from what your mom made and I kinda want to go look around the campus a little bit,” he answered.
    After saying goodbye to his brother he went through the entrance. The building inside was completely different from outside. The outside of the school was more of a light mellow color but also had that castle theme that looked straight out of a movie. While the inside of the school was more of a modern look. It was not a typical school. With gray warm wood floors that welcome you into the school, while the walls were more dark with windows to see through the other rooms. The other room has colors ranging from red, blue, and green. The place was huge but luckily the school had maps at the entrance and signs all over the place. Akuryo didn’t know where to even start. Should he check out the garden or the clubs? Maybe check out the other building that surrounds the school to see what they have. Then he saw a sign that had study on it. He finally made up his mind and wanted to check out the books they had.
    “So the study is to the left,” he mumbled to himself.
    Right when he turned around he bumped into a girl. For a moment he was memorized by her beauty. He must have looked like a tower next to her. She was a small petite girl with long white hair and big purple eyes. She looked so cute in her school uniform and she was as red as a tomato. Finally snapping back to reality, he took one step back and bowed to her to apologize.
    “I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry,” he apologized and then grabbed the brochure that fell to the ground. He handed it to her.
    “I’m Akuryo, nice to meet you,” he smiled.

Last edited:
Lunar Stone

• 0Tu_uFfgS6xo7MRqeI5D6yp_4Fon2EYhy8Adrw9ziFHdeV7oaa1OwJz8XgIz2eh5LFRehW99AdRlML4lACtvod52wu5OAPO0PBqaNdWQtUu3JMDERwTdfDBn0ZGLiqoRv57h6BAa
    Yuzuki looked down at her brochure one last time, her last school had been nowhere near as confusing and it was a lot smaller. Not to say she grew up in a small town, but she hadn't been in such a big city before. She bumped into someone and her entire face heated up as she stared at the black fabric blocking her vision. For a moment, she was too stunned to speak, but her gaze slowly turned upwards. He was tall, like really tall. She had to strain her head to look up at him. His eyes were an icy blue and his hair was a dusty black.. His skin was pale, but his facial features were soft with long gorgeous eyelashes and a pointed chin. She hadn't realized she'd been staring until his voice broke her from her thoughts. His voice was surprisingly timid and soft for his height and his lips were also pale. She stared down at the brochure as he picked up the sheet of paper, she'd been carrying until moments ago. His hand was much larger than hers, She politely bowed and took the brochure, her fingers brushing his fingertips with hers, "thank you." She held the brochure close to her chest, "Nice to meet you," she glanced around. She was standing outside the office, which was only apparent because the sings. Six years this school had been opened, but the building was still being renovated. Only the first three floors were being used, but the building already looked complete. She stared at the office, the opening ceremony was thirty minutes away and would be held in the auditorium, but she still had to check in and find out what class she was assigned to.

LUNAR STONE

• YxZu2ifp1Z5Dh4h51D0corAgj5UujgNLxIIErNMfsbudYWWBuHP9fmJUCmEsjd9DwNCmu5vMkaa_cvQeF62VTkMCRLxFWiYxmKaNjbMkqYN3YbZRvGQZZvss3uSwu2JFfcn-xjH4
    As he handed back to her, their fingers touched. His face then turned red. He quickly said bye and went on his way. A few steps after an announcement sounded.
    “Hello, Lunar High Students. We will be holding the opening ceremony in 30 mins. Please head to the Auditorium.”
    Akuryo looked confused after the announcement came on. He had no idea where to go. He then turned back to the girl to see if she knew.
    “Hi again, do you know where the Auditorium is?” he said softly.
    The study is going to have to wait for now. In his head he was thinking maybe they can sit together if she is alone. He stared at her wanting for a response not even registering what’s going on around him. His pocket began to vibrate but Akuryo didn’t notice it.

Lunar Stone

Yuzuki watched him walk away but then he stopped and turned to her after the announcement. Yuzuki paused and shook her head, "I'm sorry," she apologized, "but I am a freshmen transfer student," she smiled, "I haven't even got my schedule yet so I still need to visit the office. My transfer was really last minute," she looked down shyly, "but if you are willing to wait we could search for the auditorium together?" Her feet traced the carpet nervously. This was her chance to make a friend on her first day. It would be nice to be in the same class as him. Two days ago she had been ready to go to high school back home, but when her father came home he told the family they were transferring. Yuzuki was sad about losing her old friends but happy that the year hadn't started. It was better to start high school in the same school than to move around throughout the year. Yuzuki had only two days before school to wrap up the transfer papers and received her schedule. She hadn't even gotten her books for class yet. She looked at Akuryo, "If you will wait for me, I just need to get the papers for school, if you leave I won't blame you." She entered the office and spoke to the woman at the counter. Lucky for Yuzuki the lady had already been made aware of her transfer so it wasn't long before she received the papers needed. She peeked at her schedule first. Class 1-A it said. To her surprise, the schedule was pretty detailed and very different from her former schooling. It listed her locker number and everything. She smiled and left the office looking around to see if Akuryo had waited for her.

LUNAR STONE

Akuryo opened his mouth then closed it multiple times. He wanted to answer her but she was going on and on. After a little bit of her not stopping talking he smiled. She sounded like she was nervous but didn’t want to show it. She looked so adorable, he didn’t want to stop her. He could stand there for days just hearing her talk all nervously. In his head all he could think about was an anime show “Fairy Tail.” He sees Juvia and how nervous she gets around Gray. It's just cute.
    After a bit, Akuryo finally replied, but it was too late. She asked the question then walked into the office. Akuryo was admiring her too much.
    “Ugh i hope she doesn’t think i'm weird. Ugh she totally thinks i'm weird,” thinking to himself.
    He walked away hoping she didn't have to see him again. But after a little bit he decided to come back. He was new to this school and didn’t know anyone but Ezume. He loves his brother but he knows he is going to need some friends that are not his brother. He turned around and headed back to where he saw her. As he got closer to the office, the door opened a few feet away from him. Out came her. He watched as she looked to her right before looking at her left to see him. He didn’t notice that she had long hair, long straight hair that looked so inviting. He has only seen her once but already felt something special about this girl.
    “Hey are you ready to find that Auditorium? Also, I'm a transfer student too.”

Lunar Stone

Yuzuki looked up when Akuryo spoke to her and her expression lifted. He waited for her. She walked up to him with her papers, "thanks for waiting," she said happily. She walked beside him following students so they could both find the auditorium. "My name is Usagi Yuzuki," she realized she never really introduced herself properly even though he had said his own name, "I'm a freshman," she smiled. So he was also a transfer student. It would be great if they could become friends She walked beside him trying to determine something to talk about. It was strange, he was so tall and good-looking, and she was so short, but somehow he seemed family. Like a memory just floating on the surface, she remembered a boy at the bridge on a winter night. She remembered his sad and lonely face, the smell of her mother's coffee as she handed it to the boy. The memory vanished before she could grasp the details, "where did you move from?" she asked, "are you also a freshman?" she listened to him speak until they reached the auditorium. She found a seat near the back. Most of the seats were already filled and the meeting was just about to begin. She started for the aisle, something suddenly cut her path, and her body flung forward, unexpectedly. She slammed forward into the seats, barely catching the top of the seats to slow her fall. She hit her head on the armrest of one of the seats, causing her bead to bounce off the armrest and sink toward the floor in front of the seat. Her hand slipped and she fell the rest of the way, upside down with her legs in the air. Her skirt fell revealing white underwear with cute little purple bunnies., Her hands trapped under the armrest with her face pushed against the cement. Upside down in the sitting area, she struggled to reposition herself. People helped her out of there, though she wasn't sure who and what. Her head felt light and dizzy, but she swore she saw Akuryo's face red. A girl with pink hair guided her out of the nurse's office, but her eyes remained locked with those ice-blue eyes.

LUNAR STONE

She stared at him and looked happy. He felt that he was happy that he waited for her and that made him happy. He couldn’t help but blush a little.
    “Oh, no problem at all. Hopefully, we don’t get lost,” he laughed.
    They both started to walk together following a couple of students. He wanted to ask her name and was about to speak when she told him her name.
    “Usagi-Chan, it's nice to meet you,” he bowed. “I’m Yukan Akuryo.”
    They continued to walk and she looked so tiny next to him. He could probably pick her up and place her in his pocket. As they walked they passed by the library and he got excited to check that out in the future. The room looked long as they passed it and he was not surprised. A school this big has to have a big library. He can't imagine what the astronomy section is going to be like.
    “That's a long story. I was adopted by my new brother Ezume and his mother, the headmaster of this school. My new mother wanted me to come here but I didn't want to take advantage of her, so I told her I would just go to the school I was supposed to go too. One day, these guys were picking on me and making fun of my brother because supposedly people think that he looks like a pretty girl. Well, I acted on it and I punched the kid in the face. That boy I punched was the son of the headmaster of the other school and they expelled me before I even stepped foot on the campus. My new father was grateful for defending my brother but now I have to attend this school. I'm grateful for what they did for me but I just didn’t want to be a burden to them,” he explained.
    They finally reached the entrance of the auditorium,” Where do you want to sit?” The both of them found seats in the back but before they could sit.
    “Usagi-Chan,” he shouted.
    He tried to grab her and stop her from falling but then was frozen in place. There she was flipped over and her panties were showing. Akuryo couldn’t help himself and stare directly at her panties. Then an image of Yuzuki popped up in his head and he could see her standing there in her white panties with a white bra. The image came and left quickly and his eyes were focused on her again. His face turned to the brightest red and he finally did something to help.
    “Let me help you up.”
    He quickly tried to help her up but was pushed aside when a pink-hair girl grabbed her. Yuzuki looked so dazed and he wanted to be there if she needed him. He exited the auditorium and followed Yuzuki and the pink-hair girl just in case they needed help.

Lunar Stone

Yuzuki could barely keep up with what was happening. Her face was so red that combined with her dizziness, she almost fainted if it weren't for the pink-haired girl beckoning her out of the auditorium. She heard everyone's laughs, she knew he'd seen them. The entire school in that single blink of an eye had seen them. It was humiliating. Everyone had that dream at least once, where something happens at school to embarrass themselves, but few actually experience it. On the first day of school, no one would forget.
    She followed the pink-haired girl to the nurse's office. "Thank you," she whispered as she sat down on the bed in one of the rooms. The room was nice, the walls were friendly blue and there were curtains around the bed. Six rooms for ill students connected to a larger office for the nurse, while most schools just had beds and a desk with typical health checks. The school was certainly more impressive than her last one, yet… There was something more isolating about sitting in a tiny room completely closed off without windows.
    The only thing that gave her a little comfort was seeing the girl sitting down beside her with a concerned yet friendly smile. The girl had grabbed a rag and wet it in the sink, handing it to Yuzuki to push on the wound. It stung a little, but she easily got used to it.
    "I'm Sachiko Aria," when Yuzuki heard her name, she made a mental note to thank her, but the girl continued spewing a string of questions that ended with, "are you okay?"
    Yuzuki had a hard time keeping up but managed a nod, just as she was finally ready to speak, the girl stood up. "Hold on a sec," Aria left the room, leaving Yuzuki alone. Alone, the room seemed even more suffocating. Like the walls were closing in on her and she was the only one in the world.
    She brought her knees to her chest the rag Aria had placed on her head, still pressed to the injury on her forehead by her left hand. The room fell into silence and the light seemed to flicker on and off into the darkness. The entire room darkened, she dropped the rag and wrapped her arms around her leg. The room was so pitch black she couldn't see straight. The door opened, but all she could see was the silhouette of the man who opened the door. Who was it?

LUNAR STONE

Akuryo got to the nurse's room and didn’t enter with Aria and Yuzuki. He waited in the office that was next to the rooms, pacing back and forth. Then Aria came out of the room and grabbed him. She took him outside of the hall and started to question him.
    He looked down and everywhere else besides making eye contact.
    “I didn’t do anything to her. We walked into the auditorium and it just looked like she got pushed. She fell to the ground and I tried to help her but was a little distracted if I’m being honest.”
    He looked up to meet her eyes. She looked furious.
    “I’m Yukan Akuryo, I just transferred here today because of my mom. I would have never done anything to her. I just wanted to see if she was ok. She looked out of it, so I wanted to try and help.” She looked like she didn’t believe a word out of his mouth. Was it because he was a freshman or could it be something else. He looked at her, listening to what she had to say till his phone rang. It was a text message from his brother. He was asking how the girl was and when he was going to come back. He told Aira sorry and went to the corner of the room to reply.
    “I’ll be there shortly.”
    Then before he could send the message he heard something break in the room Yuzuki was in. He didn't look to see if Aria was still there but went straight to open the door to see if she was ok. He got to the door and it was locked.
    “Yuzuki, Yuzuki, are you ok,” he cried out.
[tab=Taimatsu Hinata][/tab]
[tab=Taimatsu Hinata]
[/tab]
[tab=Taimatsu Hinata][/tab]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back