• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
If the sphere is broken, would Erembour be free to attack us or do her thing?

And let's see. Defining intimacy, would be 2 dice. Correct?
You would have to step in and hit her with the Shawl-whammy as the crystal is shattered.

Sherwood Sherwood

From what Hazel can tell, how long does the prison likely have before it is broken?

Psychie Psychie

Trying to think up ways for everyone to have a part! And given the dekon we are dealing with, looking for every advantage we can get. The affair with the demon is a contest of wills. Got to win against the demons resolve, which I don't know.

Do you have any ideas on ways that Gwen could assist against a resolve roll, be it lowering the resolve of theopponent, or helping Hazel against it?

Rykon Rykon
How confident would Toun be in being able to restrain a third circle demon? How much muscle would Hazel know him to have in his strongest form?

Aranfan Aranfan
I'm thinking Two Mornings should be a good candidate to break the prison open. Being she's a Martial artist, breaking bricks should be a specialty, no?

jaydude jaydude
Still thinking of Selket. But, how confident would she be in being able to try and hide from the third circle demon? I'm not sure the extent of Erembours awareness. But, to have Selket waiting in ambush, just in case things dont go according to plan, to strike her before she strikes us, tapping a couple of your inuechomon blades into her could give the demon gal a couple penalties to help us survive the worst case scenario.

D. Rex D. Rex
If Hazel asked her to try and hide from and then ambush Erembour, she'd do it, barring someone else suggesting a better plan.

Any way to reinforce it with magic? Or is its strength dependent on the material?
It appears to be some sort of crystal, so its not like you can weld it shut like a metal container. Hazel is pretty sure that this prison was no expected to last for long, so it wasn't made to be all that tough. There does not seem to be a way for you to strengthen it.

Sherwood Sherwood

From what Hazel can tell, how long does the prison likely have before it is broken?

Psychie Psychie

Trying to think up ways for everyone to have a part! And given the dekon we are dealing with, looking for every advantage we can get. The affair with the demon is a contest of wills. Got to win against the demons resolve, which I don't know.

Do you have any ideas on ways that Gwen could assist against a resolve roll, be it lowering the resolve of theopponent, or helping Hazel against it?

Rykon Rykon
How confident would Toun be in being able to restrain a third circle demon? How much muscle would Hazel know him to have in his strongest form?

Aranfan Aranfan
I'm thinking Two Mornings should be a good candidate to break the prison open. Being she's a Martial artist, breaking bricks should be a specialty, no?

jaydude jaydude
Still thinking of Selket. But, how confident would she be in being able to try and hide from the third circle demon? I'm not sure the extent of Erembours awareness. But, to have Selket waiting in ambush, just in case things dont go according to plan, to strike her before she strikes us, tapping a couple of your inuechomon blades into her could give the demon gal a couple penalties to help us survive the worst case scenario.
Confronting Erembor is a bad time regardless, but Toun could attempt a grapple assuming Erembor doesn't have means to deal with grapples at legendary size.

All bets are off with Third Circle Demons though. Especially the nasty mysterious types.

Confronting Erembor is a bad time regardless, but Toun could attempt a grapple assuming Erembor doesn't have means to deal with grapples at legendary size.

All bets are off with Third Circle Demons though. Especially the nasty mysterious types.
So I am learning. Especially when the worst case scenario here is a TPK.

Even with the shawl, the two most likely to succeed plans are far from ideal. More like a bandaid until we are strong enough to destroy her. And both of them have their own risk even after success. And the plan I'm leaning toward, Plan C, would have the circle kill her if the demon somehow doesn't.

I am just waiting for some details from Sherwood Sherwood on a few questions.

A fun predicament it is! Some actual stakes that has me highly intrigued on how things will go.

Hazel took a deep breath, trying to explain it easily, "The destruction if demons is... it depends in the demons. The potency of their essence is a large factor. Those of the first circle, by the edge of a blade can you dispatch of one forever. Those of the second, death scatters their essence back to where they came from. Until they eventually piece themselves back together."

"The Third Circle. Death to them is but an inconvenience. Fell one, and it basically reforms shortly thereafter. In most cases, that is enough. Their rampage ended, and the abominations safetly in Malfeas."

"To destroy one in its entirety... it is no easy feat. Even be it for a Solar in their prime. However, it is not impossible. In fact, I believe such a goal is something we as a circle can achieve. "

Hazel looked at Gwen and nodded,"I agree. She would indeed be a powerful tool. But a sword of two edges it would be. Least of which being having to have it in our presence..." she said distastefully at the thought. But... it would bring power.

She looked to Toun,"I was thinking something very similar. But demons are a tad bit different than spirits. It may be possible for such an ability to be refined to do such a task. And if any hand is capable of doing such a things it would be yours."

"Yes... I can see what you mean, Master." She said looking at One-Tusk. "But... to rid creation of one entirely, would spare many future lives. Erembour, she exists to bring the Shadow back. It is too her master that she calls. To summon him to creation. I would go as far to say, that her life brings about greater risk of freeing her master than her death would be to."

She closed her eyes and rubbed her temples in thought. First it was Fae... then demons. Now even the Primordials are a risk. Such escalation she could barely wrap her head around. But... what was happening, their souls returned for such a thing. And Hazel had seen what it would do to creation if they did not try. She couldn't remember anything about her past self. Did they have to deal with such things back then? To feel that any wrong move could leave creation in a worse state?

Hazel opened her eyes again as a wayward thought passed by. Options. There were still options. Options that required further study. Though Hazel had to refrain from expelling forth a deluge of thoughts and possibilities. Now was not the time.

"Time then," Hazel said,"is what we should then work to acquire. The consequences of their destruction is something I must look into with great depth. As well as means of disposal. "

"To lengthen her imprisonment as to such a time when her presence may be permenantly removed. A new seal, and a new prison. Such is what I now vote for, should their be no objections."

I was trying to explain in character. Toun has a charm for permanently destroying any spirit he "kills"

I was trying to explain in character. Toun has a charm for permanently destroying any spirit he "kills"

I know! And I had forgotten that Toun knew that charm until you told me.

And it had me thinking about that when I was looking over the charms to figure out how to make such a thing happen. And the wording pointed me to it not being the most feasible. Because while the name says "demons" its description did not.

And. Looking into exorcism, one dot applied to spirits, and two dot applied to demons. Thus suggesting that they would be considered different entities for the sake of charms.

Thus, we may need to see about creating a new charm to allow such a thing.

Well, one difference is that a demon is listed as a creature of darkness by the Unconquered Sun, so Holy Keyword Charms affect them. Most spirits are not. But I will take a close look at the Charm to get an idea of what it might do.

Well, unless someone can give me a good reason not to, I don't see why Spirit-Rending Fury and Demon-Drinking Fang wouldn't work on a demon.

Well, unless someone can give me a good reason not to, I don't see why Spirit-Rending Fury and Demon-Drinking Fang wouldn't work on a demon.
That makes things a lot easier!

Though. Here is the second part to that.

Having to hold her her down, while she is kicking and screaming while trying to stab he a couple dozen times.

Also! What One Tusk brought up. About the consequences of killing them. I dont quite know enough about the primordials. So Hazel is going to need to learn more about them.

Bah. Just started reading Keychain of Creation only to be bummed out knowing that they stopped making them.

Rykon Rykon also I forgot to mention! What she was saying about demon destruction was speaking of killing them without Demon Drinking Fang.

Going to be spending some points soon.

3 xp to acquire the second dot of exorcism to seal away demons.

3 lunar xp for specialty of Erembour. As needed to perform this exorcism. ( Sherwood Sherwood would that go to occult as specialization of Demonology?])

Last edited:
I'm definitely looking forward to when Hazel finds out that Toun, Selket, and Gwen are lovers. She is gonna be hella jealous.

It will be interesting to see how that unfolds.
You know, given Hazels penchant for tea leaf reading, Hazel might be an easy supplier of maiden tea. Which could provide an easy opportunity for her to find out about such relationships.

Lol though sort of tact be a bit more awkward for her. Like going to a girl who likes you and asking her for a condom so you can bang two of her friends xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back