• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
lol Sherwood. You do like to take on new players. Does Srale have any experience with Exalted, or is he/she new to the system?
Yeah, I'm a sucker for someone asking to join in a game of mine.

So far, he says that he's only played DnD, so I would be working with him to make up a character and would teach him the system as we go.

I'm not against it generally just concerned given that this game line is incredibly dense. I don't envy the work of teaching a fairly fresh newcomer 3E. I'll help where I can if that's what y'all wanna do though.

I have an irrational dislike of adding new people to a game mid stream because it takes me out of the narrative suspension of disbelief. "Meet this guy who's always been here!"

That said, I really have no ground to object.

I dont think I've ever been in a game that introduced someone that way before, and I've been in a lot of em. But can imagine how jarring that would be.

I dont think I've ever been in a game that introduced someone that way before, and I've been in a lot of em. But can imagine how jarring that would be.

It was how I was introduced in to the first dnd game I joined. And it threw me so hard I'm still off balance.

I'm that way with hyper sad backstories. Sympathy fishers. Had plenty of bad experiences. Ruined me. Scarred for years.

Thankfully! I am finally starting to recover thanks to these folk. Good play here, and good gm.

I get what Rykon is saying though has some wait. Things have stabilized between the current characters into a good rhythm, and finding a pretty decent balance between content and pace.

Entry is the easy part. As it could be a shard that the seers didnt find. Instead found by a different mentor and trained that way. Even more possibilites if the shard didnt need to be for him.

Sherwood Sherwood

Based on her knowledge of Demonology, her goal is to gain information on the going ons in Malfeas.

1. Would she be able to send the demon back to Malfeas to spy, and call it back easily?

2. She is also seeking questions answered immediately. The two candidates she is looking at is the Mahagibbor(endless wings) and the Grimaboju (hungry masks). Which would she know to be the better to summon for this task?
[/QUOTE]

Poking you in this in case you forgot.

Sherwood Sherwood

Once you call up a demon, you can compel it to give you its name to be able to specifically call it back to you. Either demon would be good for you to use for this mission.

Sherwood Sherwood

Do I need to make any rolls for the summon post? Or should I wait for the demon first?

Also. In 2e, oaths were used to help make it easier to bind a demon. Would such a thing also apply to 3e?

Things have been a bit busy for me, but I will do my best to get a post up shortly.

Might be a bit late, but do you mind if I take Heart's Blood from a reindeer as well?

Yes, go for it.

Sorry for my lack of posting here. I want to get things moving again soon, but I have to get my 6 year old from school first. Damn you Real Life for interfering in my gaming time!

Yes, go for it.

Sorry for my lack of posting here. I want to get things moving again soon, but I have to get my 6 year old from school first. Damn you Real Life for interfering in my gaming time!
No worries.

Not to mention the craziness of the holidays coming up will be a time killer for most, if not all, of us.

I can definitely echo that here. Some chaos has been good and some not so much, but that's life sometimes.

Often times it can be seen as not a good change yet. All in how you look at it.

Sherwood Sherwood

Two questions!

1. Being a noob! Am I doing anything that she would know not to do?

2. Would she know who Ericor is based in Demonology? I cant find the name via google.

There are many Third Circle Demons with only a handful listed in the book. I made up Ericor myself, and as far as I can tell, Hazel is doing well.

There are many Third Circle Demons with only a handful listed in the book. I made up Ericor myself, and as far as I can tell, Hazel is doing well.
thumb_iam-altering-the-meta-pray-ido-notalterit-further-meme-maker-49036109.png

Absolutely horrifying! I love a good surprise :3

Though! Question still stands on if her tutelage and speciality has lead to her hearing of such a Demon?

Yes, you have heard of Ericor, and like all the demons of this Circle, he is not a being to be trifled with.

Or! I could roll for it, or say it was a creature she only heard of in passing during study. A more elusive one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back