• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yes. You can use 1 Willpower to get a auto success, or you can use it to channel one of your Intimacies for extra dice.

I think I'll take the free successes. But how many dice for a Defining intimacy?

Oh! And before I forget. Should I add Hazels declaration in her prayer to luna as an intimacy?

I think I'll take the free successes. But how many dice for a Defining intimacy?

Oh! And before I forget. Should I add Hazels declaration in her prayer to luna as an intimacy?
I believe it is 4 dice for a Defining one.

If you would like to, go ahead.

Every round of combat, you get 5m back. While you are not in a physical battle, it is no less life threatening, so with each roll you make you get the return of motes.

A level one stunt gives you two extra dice.

A level two stunt gives you two extra dice, one success, and a point of Willpower

A level three stunt gives you two extra dice, two auto successes, and two Willpower.

Every round of combat, you get 5m back. While you are not in a physical battle, it is no less life threatening, so with each roll you make you get the return of motes.

A level one stunt gives you two extra dice.

A level two stunt gives you two extra dice, one success, and a point of Willpower

A level three stunt gives you two extra dice, two auto successes, and two Willpower.
What level stunts have I been getting?

I'll give you level 2's. They have been pretty impressive.
Woohoo! I'll keep trying to be good!

But I'm using each stunt assuming it's a level 1. So you may need to let me know when you judge it a level 2 so I can keep track of willpower.

With the more recovery. And that my anima skill is that I can spend a burning anima banner for a full excellency. And it takes 15 motes to get back to burning.

I can keep this full roll pace up for a couple more turns. Let's hope I can last.

And not get stabbed by Raksi.

I fully expect that the others will have a few unpleasant things to say to Raksi before that happens. And you are making good progress on the demon.

I fully expect that the others will have a few unpleasant things to say to Raksi before that happens. And you are making good progress on the demon.
Thank goodness. I actually had some contigency in store in case Erembour was able to get a strike at me. If it didnt kill me outright.

Which It probably would.

I can feel the anxiety. Doing a great job Sherwood.

Sorry, I didn't realize that we were back and hadn't checked the site in a while. After work I will get on this.

Sorry.

In a system where traits no longer go past 5, allegedly, I'll take those odds Sherwood Sherwood .

Toun's base parry is 5 from war form and his Soak is still 22.

Edit: Oh and before I forget. He is Legendary Size, so she cannot crash him without a magic effect enabling it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back