• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Lunar Fury - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sherwood Sherwood
Aside from reminding you of my prior question.

I have another, albeit dumb, one for you!

Can hidden wonders cloak charm be used to pull things dramatically out of ones cleavage?

Not that Hazel has any sort of cleavage. Was just amusedly curious about the thought.

Hazel was actually a but astonished about Touns support in the matter. He had half expected him to tell her it was too dangerous or ambitious, or some other manner of objection. But he didn't. And she knew she would feel a lot safer doing such a deed with the support of him and her circle behind her. She nodded to both of them, thankful.

As she finished eating, "I can take a watch as well." She offered. Everyone being asleep could give her some time to work things out with the mastiff spirit without interference.

Though! When she did finally fall asleep, she was knocked out like a log. No dreams, just fatigue relieving, willpower giving, deep sleep. Would likely not be all that useful for watch duty. (Cause I got to recover my WP... I think I only have like... 2 left)

Remember casters recover 1 will for completing a spell. If I recall correctly, anyhow.

Yes, it takes a WP to begin the spell, but when you successfully complete it, you get it back.

Yes.

When training with Raksi, she had the chance to summon a demon 3 times for training purpose. 3 midnight's over 3 days. And no sleep during that time.

Demon summoning takes 2 wp. And with 1wp recovered from each, that totals -3.

So that brings me to 2 wp.

1 sleep later brings me back to 3.

This demon summon costs 2 wp. 1 recovered.

Brings me to 2 wp.

This sleep brings me to 3.

Aranfan Aranfan Sherwood Sherwood

Can Solar-Lunars bonds be resisted in such a way?

I remember reading in the 2e about how that bond can be so strong it can basically force subservience. And that there were Solars that did abuse that bond in such ways.

That's a shame. I thought it was a fun dynamic. Like an intimate double edged sword.

What is the extent of the bond in 3e then?

Sherwood Sherwood

During those weeks of flying. Hazel would have summoned the mastiff to see if it had gotten any information that she had asked for. As well as hash some things out with it (but I'm not going to press that) Would anything have been revealed?

First off, here's to hoping that everyone has a great 2020!

Secondly,
Sherwood Sherwood

During those weeks of flying. Hazel would have summoned the mastiff to see if it had gotten any information that she had asked for. As well as hash some things out with it (but I'm not going to press that) Would anything have been revealed?
You would have learned that while a large host of demons have been summoned up to bolster the Fae army, the numbers have not increased, lending credence to the reports that the artifact that the Fae were using to summon the demons was damaged somehow.

Secondly,

You would have learned that while a large host of demons have been summoned up to bolster the Fae army, the numbers have not increased, lending credence to the reports that the artifact that the Fae were using to summon the demons was damaged somehow.
The mastiff found that out? The one she sent to find out who sent the giants?

The mastiff found that out? The one she sent to find out who sent the giants?
Derp. That was the demon you summoned. I got them mixed up.

The mastiff-spirit reports that it tracked down a Celestial level Exalt, and it was attacked and forced to withdraw or else it would have been destroyed. It does not know much about the Exalt, other than it was more powerful than it is.

Derp. That was the demon you summoned. I got them mixed up.

The mastiff-spirit reports that it tracked down a Celestial level Exalt, and it was attacked and forced to withdraw or else it would have been destroyed. It does not know much about the Exalt, other than it was more powerful than it is.

If she were to ask the spirit, if there was anything he smelled, description of the exalt, or any patterns or symbols he might have noticed on the exalt? Any details, that upon interrogation, Hazel would recognize or remember for later identification?

Secondly,

According to the demon information, the Fae have been identified as the summoners.

And that their efforts have been currently halted due to the suspected artifact being damaged.

Any news gathered on any more Third Circle Demons? And any hint at location or direction within creation?

Also! If that was as much as the demon could gather. Hazel will release the demon from service, as promised.

Sherwood Sherwood

Also also! During that time, would she be able to summon a different mahigabbor into service as a spy, to see about searching Creation for the demons, using the information she learned from the previous one.

Also! I apologize if I am asking too much. I can go along with things if youd like me to take it easy. Just trying to make use of the tools I have to help out the circle.

Sherwood Sherwood

To banish such a demon of the Third Circle, I take it that Hazel would need to perform a ritual?

Also! With the shawl, would she be able to repair the prison/seal around Erembour? Or would that take physical crafting?

Sherwood Sherwood

To banish such a demon of the Third Circle, I take it that Hazel would need to perform a ritual?

Also! With the shawl, would she be able to repair the prison/seal around Erembour? Or would that take physical crafting?
The crystal sphere has nothing to do with its summoning. It must be some sort of prison for Erembour until the Fae were ready to use her in a fight. It will require you to break the sphere to be able to get access to the demon inside it in order to either bind her into your service or banish her back to Malfias.
Sherwood Sherwood

Would I need to roll a limit for resisting a temptation that appeals to a Defining intimacy?
Yes. Please do.

The crystal sphere has nothing to do with its summoning. It must be some sort of prison for Erembour until the Fae were ready to use her in a fight. It will require you to break the sphere to be able to get access to the demon inside it in order to either bind her into your service or banish her back to Malfias.

Yes. Please do.
If the sphere is broken, would Erembour be free to attack us or do her thing?

And let's see. Defining intimacy, would be 2 dice. Correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back